From same sex marriage to Polygamy

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: From same sex marriage to Polygamy

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:20 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:        
It's called Executive Disregard.  

That means we can begin to disregard any and all laws thought to be worthless/asinine/unenforceable/unconstitutional, COOL !

You're a moron.  

The POTUS is swarn to uphold the Constitution.   Therfore  he is obligated to bring into question statutes that he deems to be unconstitutional.  Obama was well within his rights to contest the DOMA, especially considering a judge ruled it unconstitutional.  He was only doing his job,  and doing it well.

Your beloved MT suit HMWAIC stopped defending DOMA in 2011, the case wasn't decided until 2013 so to not enforce a legal statute he was in violation of the the oath of office.

Bullshit

Oc course all you homos cheer his action, right Jonsey???

What's Oc?  Can't you spell?

It is said that "He who lives in a glass house shouldn't throw rocks". "Oc" is sausage fingers for "of". Easy enough typing mistake to make since the c is below the f. However, your post betrays the fact that you slept through spelling.

"The POTUS is swarn to uphold the Constitution. Therfore he is obligated to bring into question statutes that he deems to be unconstitutional."

avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: From same sex marriage to Polygamy

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:42 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:        
It's called Executive Disregard.  

That means we can begin to disregard any and all laws thought to be worthless/asinine/unenforceable/unconstitutional, COOL !

You're a moron.  

The POTUS is swarn to uphold the Constitution.   Therfore  he is obligated to bring into question statutes that he deems to be unconstitutional.  Obama was well within his rights to contest the DOMA, especially considering a judge ruled it unconstitutional.  He was only doing his job,  and doing it well.

Your beloved MT suit HMWAIC stopped defending DOMA in 2011, the case wasn't decided until 2013 so to not enforce a legal statute he was in violation of the the oath of office.

Bullshit

Oc course all you homos cheer his action, right Jonsey???

What's Oc?  Can't you spell?

It is said that "He who lives in a glass house shouldn't throw rocks". "Oc" is sausage fingers for "of". Easy enough typing mistake to make since the c is below the f. However, your post betrays the fact that you slept through spelling.

"The POTUS is swarn to uphold the Constitution. Therfore he is obligated to bring into question statutes that he deems to be unconstitutional."


One thing I will never claim is perfection.  It's just fun to screw with Garfield because when he gets his azz handed to him time and time again, he goes full on grammar nazi.  I've noticed the same tendencies in a few other posters... Suspect
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: From same sex marriage to Polygamy

Post  BladeRunner on Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:58 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:        
It's called Executive Disregard.  

That means we can begin to disregard any and all laws thought to be worthless/asinine/unenforceable/unconstitutional, COOL !

You're a moron.  

The POTUS is swarn to uphold the Constitution.   Therfore  he is obligated to bring into question statutes that he deems to be unconstitutional.  Obama was well within his rights to contest the DOMA, especially considering a judge ruled it unconstitutional.  He was only doing his job,  and doing it well.

Your beloved MT suit HMWAIC stopped defending DOMA in 2011, the case wasn't decided until 2013 so to not enforce a legal statute he was in violation of the the oath of office.

Bullshit

Oc course all you homos cheer his action, right Jonsey???

What's Oc?  Can't you spell?

It is said that "He who lives in a glass house shouldn't throw rocks". "Oc" is sausage fingers for "of". Easy enough typing mistake to make since the c is below the f. However, your post betrays the fact that you slept through spelling.

"The POTUS is swarn to uphold the Constitution. Therfore he is obligated to bring into question statutes that he deems to be unconstitutional."


One thing I will never claim is perfection.  It's just fun to screw with Garfield because when he gets his azz handed to him time and time again, he goes full on grammar nazi.  I've noticed the same tendencies in a few other posters... Suspect



You just described yourself getting your azz handed to you.
You're the one that first resorted to whining about spelling/typing/grammar.
avatar
BladeRunner

Posts : 1916
Join date : 2012-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: From same sex marriage to Polygamy

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:00 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:        
It's called Executive Disregard.  

That means we can begin to disregard any and all laws thought to be worthless/asinine/unenforceable/unconstitutional, COOL !

You're a moron.  

The POTUS is swarn to uphold the Constitution.   Therfore  he is obligated to bring into question statutes that he deems to be unconstitutional.  Obama was well within his rights to contest the DOMA, especially considering a judge ruled it unconstitutional.  He was only doing his job,  and doing it well.

Your beloved MT suit HMWAIC stopped defending DOMA in 2011, the case wasn't decided until 2013 so to not enforce a legal statute he was in violation of the the oath of office.

Bullshit

Oc course all you homos cheer his action, right Jonsey???

What's Oc?  Can't you spell?

It is said that "He who lives in a glass house shouldn't throw rocks". "Oc" is sausage fingers for "of". Easy enough typing mistake to make since the c is below the f. However, your post betrays the fact that you slept through spelling.

"The POTUS is swarn to uphold the Constitution. Therfore he is obligated to bring into question statutes that he deems to be unconstitutional."


One thing I will never claim is perfection.  It's just fun to screw with Garfield because when he gets his azz handed to him time and time again, he goes full on grammar nazi.  I've noticed the same tendencies in a few other posters... Suspect



You just described yourself getting your azz handed to you.
You're the one that first resorted to whining about spelling/typing/grammar.


My azz handed to me? By whom?
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: From same sex marriage to Polygamy

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:00 pm

Fail!! Executive disregard is a specious Constitutional argument for an implied power of the Executive. Fabricated entirely out of whole cloth. Try again.
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: From same sex marriage to Polygamy

Post  Dr. Evil on Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:04 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Fail!! Executive disregard is a specious Constitutional argument for an implied power of the Executive. Fabricated entirely out of whole cloth. Try again.

Actually it's a process that's been practiced frequently by presidents for the past few decades, and depending on which historians you choose to listen to, its been happening since James Buchanan used it in our country's infancy.  Either way SCOTUS hasn't taken up issue with it to this point, and I doubt they will any time soon.  A president's job is to uphold the Constitution.  In this particular case a judge had also already ruled DOMA unconstitutional.
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: From same sex marriage to Polygamy

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum