Okay Liberals, SOUND OFF

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Okay Liberals, SOUND OFF

Post  Skeptical on Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:33 am



Please read the full article about the history and actions of Juan Francisco Lopez-Sanchez and then relate why you support illegal justication and justify your support for illegal immigrants.
Suspect in killing of San Francisco woman had been deported five times
.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/03/us/san-francisco-killing-suspect-immigrant-deported/index.html
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2653
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Okay Liberals, SOUND OFF

Post  Jammer on Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:08 am

Skeptical wrote:

Please read the full article about the history and actions of Juan Francisco Lopez-Sanchez and then relate why you support illegal justication and justify your support for illegal immigrants.
Suspect in killing of San Francisco woman had been deported five times
.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/03/us/san-francisco-killing-suspect-immigrant-deported/index.html

I am sorry, but I don’t understand why a conservative would offer an opportunity for a liberal to “sound off” on any issue.  That is the moral equivalent of asking the devil to speak to your group and asking him to explain why everyone should commit sins.

Less than 10% of the people that we would consider to be liberal are rational open minded people who would be willing to listen to facts and analytical reason on any issue.  Liberals are neither rational nor willing to accept facts and logic about anything.  So why engage these evil cretins?

For way too long we have thought that truth and facts would convince people to do the right thing.  Well, it doesn’t work, hasn’t worked and it is why the evil progressive socialists have gained so much ground in this country.  I for one have no interest in debating with the devil.  I intend to spend every ounce of energy I have in driving a stake through the heart of liberalism.  This begins by spitting in the face of these evil cretins, not engaging in some polite discussion with them.  

These people are EVIL – PURE EVIL.  We need to make sure every family member, relative or friend that we have knows about this evil and just who the evil cretins are that live in their neighborhoods.  I look forward to the day when a liberal registry is posted right alongside the neighborhood sex offender list.

http://www.nsopw.gov/en


Last edited by Jammer on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2251
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Okay Liberals, SOUND OFF

Post  Skeptical on Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:38 am

Jammer wrote:
I am sorry, but I don’t understand why a conservative would offer an opportunity for a liberal to “sound off” on any issue.  That is the moral equivalent of asking the devil to speak to your group and asking him to explain why everyone should commit sins.

I'll put it this way ... I am 100% opposed to ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION and in past arguments I and all others against ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION and ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS were always accused by the brain dead liberals of being ANTI IMMIGRATION (legal).  Their disease infected gray matter made it very apparent they couldn't distinguish between LEGAL from ILLEGAL

Since they are unable to distinguish between LEGAL and ILLEGAL I thought it would be interesting to read their attacks for posting the article about the criminal actions of a member of the ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS they support and have them tell us how it is either racist and/or discrimination to prevent these people from entering the country illegally..

Less that 10% of the people that we would consider to be liberal are rational open minded people who would be willing to listen to facts and analytical reason on any issue.

I realize 10% is fairly low but IMHO you are being way to generous.  A percent of less than 5% is more like it.
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2653
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Okay Liberals, SOUND OFF

Post  Jammer on Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:52 am

Skeptical wrote:
Jammer wrote:
I am sorry, but I don’t understand why a conservative would offer an opportunity for a liberal to “sound off” on any issue.  That is the moral equivalent of asking the devil to speak to your group and asking him to explain why everyone should commit sins.

I'll put it this way ... I am 100% opposed to ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION and in past arguments I and all others against ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION and ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS were always accused by the brain dead liberals of being ANTI IMMIGRATION (legal).  Their disease infected gray matter made it very apparent they couldn't distinguish between LEGAL from ILLEGAL

Since they are unable to distinguish between LEGAL and ILLEGAL I thought it would be interesting to read their attacks for posting the article about the criminal actions of a member of the ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS they support and have them tell us how it is either racist and/or discrimination to prevent these people from entering the country illegally..

Less that 10% of the people that we would consider to be liberal are rational open minded people who would be willing to listen to facts and analytical reason on any issue.

I realize 10% is fairly low but IMHO you are being way to generous.  A percent of less than 5% is more like it.


Every time the devil speaks, there is a chance that an innocent person will hear his words and succumb to his evil message.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2251
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Okay Liberals, SOUND OFF

Post  Shortie's Ex on Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:29 pm

Enforcement of our immigration policies seemed to be In Action and effective - FIVE TIMES!

Unhappily despite this enforcement a woman is dead.
avatar
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1146
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Okay Liberals, SOUND OFF

Post  Clicker on Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:19 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:Enforcement of our immigration policies seemed to be In Action and effective - FIVE TIMES!

Unhappily despite this enforcement a woman is dead.

In order to have truly effective policies we need the elimination of sanctuary cities. It is simply a feel good for the libs that has created far more problems for the rest of us than it has fixed problems.
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 921
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Okay Liberals, SOUND OFF

Post  Jammer on Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:33 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:Enforcement of our immigration policies seemed to be In Action and effective - FIVE TIMES!

Unhappily despite this enforcement a woman is dead.


An effective immigration program that protects our borders and ensures the sovereignty of our nation does not allow an illegal alien to step foot once on our soil let alone multiple times.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2251
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Okay Liberals, SOUND OFF

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:55 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:Enforcement of our immigration policies seemed to be In Action and effective - FIVE TIMES!

Unhappily despite this enforcement a woman is dead.

The "enforcement" 5X, as you so disingenuously put it, happened in Arizona, a state where enforcement of Federal and state immigration laws has been aggressive despite having the heart ripped out of it's state laws by the SCOTUS. However Arizona still has the power to have police check a person's immigration status while enforcing other laws if "reasonable suspicion" exists that they are in the country illegally.

The San Francisco sheriff's department on the hand released Sanchez after declining to charge him with felony drug possession ignoring a detainer request from the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). ICE had originally turned over Sanchez to the sheriff’s department because of the drug warrant for him and had issued the written detainer request asking that the sheriff send notice before releasing Sanchez. The sheriff should be charged with failure to comply with federal immigration law and manslaughter.
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Okay Liberals, SOUND OFF

Post  Skeptical on Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:52 am

Shortie's Ex wrote:Enforcement of our immigration policies seemed to be In Action and effective - FIVE TIMES!    

Since he was deported FIVE times that means he entered the U.S. ILLEGALLY SIX times.

That strongly indicates the immigration policies to be INEFFECTIVE SIX TIMES.
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2653
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Okay Liberals, SOUND OFF

Post  Just Braying It on Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:21 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Jammer wrote:
I am sorry, but I don’t understand why a conservative would offer an opportunity for a liberal to “sound off” on any issue.  That is the moral equivalent of asking the devil to speak to your group and asking him to explain why everyone should commit sins.

I'll put it this way ... I am 100% opposed to ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION and in past arguments I and all others against ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION and ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS were always accused by the brain dead liberals of being ANTI IMMIGRATION (legal).  Their disease infected gray matter made it very apparent they couldn't distinguish between LEGAL from ILLEGAL

Since they are unable to distinguish between LEGAL and ILLEGAL I thought it would be interesting to read their attacks for posting the article about the criminal actions of a member of the ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS they support and have them tell us how it is either racist and/or discrimination to prevent these people from entering the country illegally..

Less that 10% of the people that we would consider to be liberal are rational open minded people who would be willing to listen to facts and analytical reason on any issue.

I realize 10% is fairly low but IMHO you are being way to generous.  A percent of less than 5% is more like it.

YOUR POINT WOULD COME ACROSS BETTER IF YOU JUST CAPITALIZED EVERYTHING.

Just Braying It

Posts : 983
Join date : 2013-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Okay Liberals, SOUND OFF

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum