Electricity cost

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Electricity cost

Post  Clicker on Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:54 am

In one of the nations most liberal states electricity rates are being "adjusted" to be more "fair". Under the new rate sked the most frugal (read poorest) customers are going to pay more. This is the reward for being frugal and watching usage and getting all the energy efficient devices. SCREWED!!!!!! It also punishes the least able to pay, not s hallmark of liberalism is it.

http://www.pe.com/articles/rate-772475-electricity-california.html
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 757
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Electricity cost

Post  Jammer on Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:25 am

Clicker wrote:In one of the nations most liberal states electricity rates are being "adjusted" to be more "fair".  Under the new rate sked the most frugal (read poorest) customers are going to pay more.  This is the reward for being frugal and watching usage and getting all the energy efficient devices.  SCREWED!!!!!!  It also punishes the least able to pay, not s hallmark of liberalism is it.

http://www.pe.com/articles/rate-772475-electricity-california.html

LIBERALSIM IS PURE EVIL

avatar
Jammer

Posts : 1998
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Electricity cost

Post  Darth Cheney on Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:36 pm

Power companies have regulations restricting them constantly and must be able to produce "peak" loads when needed. The greenies have been pushing conservation and everyone wants to lower their usage. Those realities force power providers to increase costs as they are under constant government oversight. Throw in some worthless windmills, at 3 million each, making everyone feel warm and fuzzy and what used to be inexpensive is suddenly expensive even though you are using much less. Everything has consequences and this is a prime example. Power companies should be encouraging higher used with lower step rates. Instead they have been lulled into preaching lower usage, to hide the increasing costs, and now are caught in the trap.

Here is a similar consequence with water conservation:

http://www.10news.com/news/poway-mayor-explains-why-city-had-to-dump-550000-gallons-of-water-
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3204
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Electricity cost

Post  Clicker on Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:17 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:

Here is a similar consequence with water conservation:

http://www.10news.com/news/poway-mayor-explains-why-city-had-to-dump-550000-gallons-of-water-

Water conservation is a joke. Where I liced in Calif when water was cut back due to dry years and over building the sewer systems had to be flushed out to keep them open. Also the treatment plant couldn't work if it was too dry. Fire dept went around and opened hydrants to flood the sewer system to keep it open. All the conservation methods did was get developers rubbing their greedy paws together because now there was more water to allow more expansion.
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 757
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Electricity cost

Post  Darth Cheney on Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:38 pm

Clicker wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Here is a similar consequence with water conservation:

http://www.10news.com/news/poway-mayor-explains-why-city-had-to-dump-550000-gallons-of-water-

Water conservation is a joke.  Where I liced in Calif when water was cut back due to dry years and over building the sewer systems had to be flushed out to keep them open. Also the treatment plant couldn't work if it was too dry.  Fire dept went around and opened hydrants to flood the sewer system to keep it open.  All the conservation methods did was get developers rubbing their greedy paws together because now there was more water to allow more expansion.

The low flow toilet at works gets flushed 2 or 3 times to get the job done...guess it makes someone feel warm and fuzzy even though it probably used more water realistically.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3204
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Electricity cost

Post  Jammer on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:40 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Clicker wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Here is a similar consequence with water conservation:

http://www.10news.com/news/poway-mayor-explains-why-city-had-to-dump-550000-gallons-of-water-

Water conservation is a joke.  Where I liced in Calif when water was cut back due to dry years and over building the sewer systems had to be flushed out to keep them open. Also the treatment plant couldn't work if it was too dry.  Fire dept went around and opened hydrants to flood the sewer system to keep it open.  All the conservation methods did was get developers rubbing their greedy paws together because now there was more water to allow more expansion.

The low flow toilet at works gets flushed 2 or 3 times to get the job done...guess it makes someone feel warm and fuzzy even though it probably used more water realistically.

I know some people who replaced one of their toilets with a new low flow toilet as mandated by dumbass liberal politicians.  Unfortunately for them, since installing the new liberal toilet they have experienced numerous drain plugging events.  As a result they have paid a plumber several times to come out and clean out their sewer line.

Their solution to this aggravating and costly problem is to turn on the sink faucet EVERY time they flush that particular toilet.  Somehow, I don’t think the math works out on that one.  But then again, one should not be surprised when liberal solutions are crammed down our throats.  Liberal solutions never work, they only sound good to a liberal and give them the warm and fuzzies.  

As a conservative, I firmly believe in the conservation of all resources both fiscal as well as natural resources.  However, these conservation efforts should be practical and discretionary.  When conscientious people make practical decisions to reduce, reuse or recycle our natural resources, TRUE conservation takes place.

In my opinion, the average liberal is a terrible conservationist.  Oh they cry and whine a good song about the environment.  However, they simply don’t practice what they preach.  Do your own little survey in your neighborhood.  Identify the liberal and the conservatives and watch how they recycle or in the case of most liberals DON’T recycle.

Most liberals have the largest garbage footprint on the block.  And when it comes to recycling they are pathetic.  But do go to the PTA meetings or wherever these dumbasses hang out and you will hear them pleading for better care of the environment.  Unfortunately, they are the biggest offenders.  But then again, this is just one more liberal sin.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 1998
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Electricity cost

Post  Darth Cheney on Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:12 am

Jammer wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Clicker wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Here is a similar consequence with water conservation:

http://www.10news.com/news/poway-mayor-explains-why-city-had-to-dump-550000-gallons-of-water-

Water conservation is a joke.  Where I liced in Calif when water was cut back due to dry years and over building the sewer systems had to be flushed out to keep them open. Also the treatment plant couldn't work if it was too dry.  Fire dept went around and opened hydrants to flood the sewer system to keep it open.  All the conservation methods did was get developers rubbing their greedy paws together because now there was more water to allow more expansion.

The low flow toilet at works gets flushed 2 or 3 times to get the job done...guess it makes someone feel warm and fuzzy even though it probably used more water realistically.

I know some people who replaced one of their toilets with a new low flow toilet as mandated by dumbass liberal politicians.  Unfortunately for them, since installing the new liberal toilet they have experienced numerous drain plugging events.  As a result they have paid a plumber several times to come out and clean out their sewer line.

Their solution to this aggravating and costly problem is to turn on the sink faucet EVERY time they flush that particular toilet.  Somehow, I don’t think the math works out on that one.  But then again, one should not be surprised when liberal solutions are crammed down our throats.  Liberal solutions never work, they only sound good to a liberal and give them the warm and fuzzies.  

As a conservative, I firmly believe in the conservation of all resources both fiscal as well as natural resources.  However, these conservation efforts should be practical and discretionary.  When conscientious people make practical decisions to reduce, reuse or recycle our natural resources, TRUE conservation takes place.

In my opinion, the average liberal is a terrible conservationist.  Oh they cry and whine a good song about the environment.  However, they simply don’t practice what they preach.  Do your own little survey in your neighborhood.  Identify the liberal and the conservatives and watch how they recycle or in the case of most liberals DON’T recycle.

Most liberals have the largest garbage footprint on the block.  And when it comes to recycling they are pathetic.  But do go to the PTA meetings or wherever these dumbasses hang out and you will hear them pleading for better care of the environment.  Unfortunately, they are the biggest offenders.  But then again, this is just one more liberal sin.

Go to any liberal gathering or political even and look at the trash they throw all around them rather than putting it in a garbage can. They feel like they are entitled and their causes need to be followed by other people not themselves. This is what happens when you have the absence of God in your life...evil exists.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3204
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Electricity cost

Post  Jammer on Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:34 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Clicker wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Here is a similar consequence with water conservation:

http://www.10news.com/news/poway-mayor-explains-why-city-had-to-dump-550000-gallons-of-water-

Water conservation is a joke.  Where I liced in Calif when water was cut back due to dry years and over building the sewer systems had to be flushed out to keep them open. Also the treatment plant couldn't work if it was too dry.  Fire dept went around and opened hydrants to flood the sewer system to keep it open.  All the conservation methods did was get developers rubbing their greedy paws together because now there was more water to allow more expansion.

The low flow toilet at works gets flushed 2 or 3 times to get the job done...guess it makes someone feel warm and fuzzy even though it probably used more water realistically.

I know some people who replaced one of their toilets with a new low flow toilet as mandated by dumbass liberal politicians.  Unfortunately for them, since installing the new liberal toilet they have experienced numerous drain plugging events.  As a result they have paid a plumber several times to come out and clean out their sewer line.

Their solution to this aggravating and costly problem is to turn on the sink faucet EVERY time they flush that particular toilet.  Somehow, I don’t think the math works out on that one.  But then again, one should not be surprised when liberal solutions are crammed down our throats.  Liberal solutions never work, they only sound good to a liberal and give them the warm and fuzzies.  

As a conservative, I firmly believe in the conservation of all resources both fiscal as well as natural resources.  However, these conservation efforts should be practical and discretionary.  When conscientious people make practical decisions to reduce, reuse or recycle our natural resources, TRUE conservation takes place.

In my opinion, the average liberal is a terrible conservationist.  Oh they cry and whine a good song about the environment.  However, they simply don’t practice what they preach.  Do your own little survey in your neighborhood.  Identify the liberal and the conservatives and watch how they recycle or in the case of most liberals DON’T recycle.

Most liberals have the largest garbage footprint on the block.  And when it comes to recycling they are pathetic.  But do go to the PTA meetings or wherever these dumbasses hang out and you will hear them pleading for better care of the environment.  Unfortunately, they are the biggest offenders.  But then again, this is just one more liberal sin.

Go to any liberal gathering or political even and look at the trash they throw all around them rather than putting it in a garbage can. They feel like they are entitled and their causes need to be followed by other people not themselves. This is what happens when you have the absence of God in your life...evil exists.

Yeah, view the two different situations in the following link and it is not difficult to decide who you would like to move in next door to you.   Liberals are disgusting despicable cretins.

http://goodsensepolitics.blogspot.com/2010/08/compare-garbage-after-glenn-beck-rally.html
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 1998
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Electricity cost

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum