Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's Selling Body Parts???

+5
Jammer
Skeptical
nightlight88
Gomezz Adddams
Dr. Evil
9 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Who's Selling Body Parts??? - Page 9 Empty Re: Who's Selling Body Parts???

Post  nightlight88 Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:31 am

BladeRunner wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Amazing what the left will do to justify killing unborn children.

Dr Mengela and Dr Jones are brothers in the blood (pun intended)

More videos will becoming out.

Amazing and sad at the same time. They are blind. Abortion kills a life in ALL circumstances.

Who's Selling Body Parts??? - Page 9 685750

Dr Mengela and Margaret Sanger are the left's idols to be worshiped on a daily basis. Blood sacrifices of unborn children are part of the demonic requirements.

Moloch would be proud.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:42 am

Your little circle jerk is fun to watch. Try not to get any on yourselves...

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:20 am

Dr. Jones wrote:Your little circle jerk is fun to watch.  Try not to get any on yourselves...

Your surrender is duly noted.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:45 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:Your little circle jerk is fun to watch.  Try not to get any on yourselves...

Your surrender is duly noted.

Who's Selling Body Parts??? - Page 9 419804022

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:46 am

Priceless, just fuching priceless.   Jackoff Jones applauding a circle jerk and pretending that he wasn't offended that he wasn't invited.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:51 am

Jammer wrote:

Priceless, just fuching priceless.   Jackoff Jones applauding a circle jerk and pretending that he wasn't offended that he wasn't invited.

At least you agree that it's a circle jerk.

Who's Selling Body Parts??? - Page 9 1250919165

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:12 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Jammer wrote:

And you agree that PP is selling body parts and you are all right with that.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:17 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Jammer wrote:

Not necessarily, I wasn't even following along that closely.  Therefore I am not quite sure on what you are even referring to.  

My comment was in regards to your stupid behavior dickhead.   Whether you were watching a ballgame, sheep having sex or an actual circle jerk, in your mind (and what a small space that must be) it was a circle jerk.  However, upon further reflection your entire life must be one big ass circle jerk. Please feel free to participate using either hand Ambidextrous Jones.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:57 pm

Sit and spin, bitches!!!

Carson defends his fetus research
http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/13/politics/ben-carson-aborted-fetuses-research/index.html

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:47 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:Sit and spin, bitches!!!

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/13/politics/ben-carson-aborted-fetuses-research/index.html

As a conservative, I view this in the same manner that I view a non-communist farmer who takes the unconstitutional and evil farm subsidies.   While I cringe when I hear about it, I fully understand that the sin is not on the farmer but on the ASSHOLES that CREATED the farm subsidies.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:52 pm

Oh look...another outright liberal lie. Carson was just on television and denied this "claim". Poor little deviant liberal, have to try yet another lie.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:03 pm

Jammer wrote:

As a conservative, I view this in the same manner that I view a non-communist farmer who takes the unconstitutional and evil farm subsidies.   While I cringe when I hear about it, I fully understand that the sin is not on the farmer but on the ASSHOLES that CREATED the farm subsidies.

That has got to be the stupidest explanation I have ever read in my whole life!!!Who's Selling Body Parts??? - Page 9 1799970420  Who's Selling Body Parts??? - Page 9 1106906410

And yes, the idea of farm subsidies is pretty silly.  Rather than have the government push farmers to produce to the utmost of their capabilities, promoting commerce here in the states and exports abroad, we should just let producers manage the supply/price themselves.  Then they can simply turn off the spigot whenever the price doesn't meet their collective fancy.  This should easily triple the price of grain so producers will have enough of a bank roll to weather the tough times without the need of government assistance.  Great idea.  A+ for you!!

Last edited by Dr. Jones on Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:21 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:

Oh look...another outright liberal lie. Carson was just on television and denied this "claim". Poor little deviant liberal, have to try yet another lie.

In that case, Dr. Carson should sue CNN and any liberal assholes who wrote the story along with every useful idiot that reposted it somewhere like this forum.  It is time to bankrupt these lying sacks of shite.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:39 pm

My wife has had the luxury of having 4 C-sections and her doctor told her that under no circumstances is she to have any more children.  Her incision site won't take another.  Her family has had a history of severe cramping associated with getting their tubes tied so she didn't want that.  What would you suggest we do if she becomes pregnant?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:40 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:My wife has had  the luxury of having 4 C-sections and her doctor told her that under no circumstances is she to have any more children.  Her incision site won't take another.  Her family has had a history of severe cramping associated with getting their tubes tied so she didn't want that.  What would you suggest we do if she becomes pregnant?  

Shoot you before it happens.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:42 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:My wife has had  the luxury of having 4 C-sections and her doctor told her that under no circumstances is she to have any more children.  Her incision site won't take another.  Her family has had a history of severe cramping associated with getting their tubes tied so she didn't want that.  What would you suggest we do if she becomes pregnant?  

Sodomize-her, proud sodomizer.

No way will she get preggo in that channel.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:01 pm

Wear a condom.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:12 pm

BladeRunner wrote:

Wear a condom.

You're alright with the 18% failure rate?

Male condom—Worn by the man, a male condom keeps sperm from getting into a woman’s body. Latex condoms, the most common type, help prevent pregnancy, and HIV and other STDs, as do the newer synthetic condoms. “Natural” or “lambskin” condoms also help prevent pregnancy, but may not provide protection against STDs, including HIV. Typical use failure rate: 18%.

http://www.cdc.gov/reproductivehealth/unintendedpregnancy/contraception.htm

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:21 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

Wear a condom.

Male condom—Worn by the man, a male condom keeps sperm from getting into a woman’s body. Latex condoms, the most common type, help prevent pregnancy, and HIV and other STDs, as do the newer synthetic condoms. “Natural” or “lambskin” condoms also help prevent pregnancy, but may not provide protection against STDs, including HIV. Typical use failure rate: 18%.

That naturally equates to an 82% effective rate when used properly?

Perhaps you need to retake Sex Ed 101 and learn the proper method of use. (put on before sex, not after)  Razz

Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:44 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

Wear a condom.

Perhaps you need to retake Sex Ed 101 and learn the proper method of use. (put on before sex, not after)  Razz

And your fine with those odds considering nearly one in five times could be subject to the need for an abortion?

Last edited by Dr. Jones on Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:50 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

Wear a condom.

In the case of jackoff jones, the proper place for him to put it is over his head.  Hence his nickname "dickhead" would be even more appropriate for the biggest fagqot on the face of this earth.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:50 pm

!) The easiest solution is a vasectomy

However if you find that a threat to your machismo ...

2) Since you've spawned four children you are done with replacing yourself on this orb so I would suggest having your wife have a hysterectomy. If you leave the ovaries she won't have to deal with early on set of menopause.

Just saying.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:51 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

2) Since you've spawned four children you are done with replacing yourself on this orb so I would suggest having your wife have a hysterectomy. If you leave the ovaries she won't have to deal with early on set of menopause.

Just saying.

Maybe and maybe it was the mailman.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:05 pm

Jammer wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Just saying.

Maybe and maybe it was the mailman.

Dude, our "mailman" is a chick, and she's friggin hawt...

You'd pay money to watch it. Twisted Evil

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:08 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Just saying.

Do you think it's alright for you to ask me to get the big V because you don't agree with abortion? Or for my wife to have a rather extensive elective surgery for the same reasons?

Just asking.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next