Who's Selling Body Parts???

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Who's Selling Body Parts???

Post  Jammer on Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:07 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:My wife has had  the luxury of having 4 C-sections and her doctor told her that under no circumstances is she to have any more children.  Her incision site won't take another.  Her family has had a history of severe cramping associated with getting their tubes tied so she didn't want that.  What would you suggest we do if she becomes pregnant?  

!) The easiest solution is a vasectomy

However if you find that a threat to your machismo ...

2) Since you've spawned four children you are done with replacing yourself on this orb so I would suggest having your wife have a hysterectomy. If you leave the ovaries she won't have to deal with early on set of menopause.

Just saying.

Do you think it's alright for you to ask me to get the big V because you don't agree with abortion?  Or for my wife to have a rather extensive elective surgery for the same reasons?

Just asking.


The hell with asking, after Trump becomes president it will be pay back time and dumbasses like you will be told what to do. Obviously the government will know what is best for you.

avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2251
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Selling Body Parts???

Post  Skeptical on Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:39 pm

Jammer wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:My wife has had  the luxury of having 4 C-sections and her doctor told her that under no circumstances is she to have any more children.  Her incision site won't take another.  Her family has had a history of severe cramping associated with getting their tubes tied so she didn't want that.  What would you suggest we do if she becomes pregnant?  

!) The easiest solution is a vasectomy

However if you find that a threat to your machismo ...

2) Since you've spawned four children you are done with replacing yourself on this orb so I would suggest having your wife have a hysterectomy. If you leave the ovaries she won't have to deal with early on set of menopause.

Just saying.

Maybe and maybe it was the mailman.

That makes me wonder what Dr. Mengele, AKA Dr. Jones is doing with his kids at 3 AM affraid
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2653
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Selling Body Parts???

Post  Jammer on Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:42 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:My wife has had  the luxury of having 4 C-sections and her doctor told her that under no circumstances is she to have any more children.  Her incision site won't take another.  Her family has had a history of severe cramping associated with getting their tubes tied so she didn't want that.  What would you suggest we do if she becomes pregnant?  

!) The easiest solution is a vasectomy

However if you find that a threat to your machismo ...

2) Since you've spawned four children you are done with replacing yourself on this orb so I would suggest having your wife have a hysterectomy. If you leave the ovaries she won't have to deal with early on set of menopause.

Just saying.

Maybe and maybe it was the mailman.

That makes me wonder what Dr. Mengele, AKA Dr. Jones is doing with his kids at 3 AM affraid

I am sure there will be more about that on the evening news one of these days. These fagqots are always making the news.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2251
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Selling Body Parts???

Post  Just Braying It on Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:50 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:My wife has had  the luxury of having 4 C-sections and her doctor told her that under no circumstances is she to have any more children.  Her incision site won't take another.  Her family has had a history of severe cramping associated with getting their tubes tied so she didn't want that.  What would you suggest we do if she becomes pregnant?  

!) The easiest solution is a vasectomy

However if you find that a threat to your machismo ...

2) Since you've spawned four children you are done with replacing yourself on this orb so I would suggest having your wife have a hysterectomy. If you leave the ovaries she won't have to deal with early on set of menopause.

Just saying.

Maybe and maybe it was the mailman.

That makes me wonder what Dr. Mengele, AKA Dr. Jones is doing with his kids at 3 AM affraid

You do know that infants have to be fed throughout the night, right. Please tell me you understand how that works.

Just Braying It

Posts : 983
Join date : 2013-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Selling Body Parts???

Post  Skeptical on Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:54 pm

Ham Flower? wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:My wife has had  the luxury of having 4 C-sections and her doctor told her that under no circumstances is she to have any more children.  Her incision site won't take another.  Her family has had a history of severe cramping associated with getting their tubes tied so she didn't want that.  What would you suggest we do if she becomes pregnant?  

!) The easiest solution is a vasectomy

However if you find that a threat to your machismo ...

2) Since you've spawned four children you are done with replacing yourself on this orb so I would suggest having your wife have a hysterectomy. If you leave the ovaries she won't have to deal with early on set of menopause.

Just saying.

Maybe and maybe it was the mailman.

That makes me wonder what Dr. Mengele, AKA Dr. Jones is doing with his kids at 3 AM affraid

You do know that infants have to be fed throughout the night, right. Please tell me you understand how that works.

Are you prepared to prove that is what Dr. Mengele was doing with his kids at 3 AM??

How do you know he wasn't fantasizing about making it with the "hawt" mail carrier??
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2653
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Selling Body Parts???

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:12 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:My wife has had  the luxury of having 4 C-sections and her doctor told her that under no circumstances is she to have any more children.  Her incision site won't take another.  Her family has had a history of severe cramping associated with getting their tubes tied so she didn't want that.  What would you suggest we do if she becomes pregnant?  

!) The easiest solution is a vasectomy

However if you find that a threat to your machismo ...

2) Since you've spawned four children you are done with replacing yourself on this orb so I would suggest having your wife have a hysterectomy. If you leave the ovaries she won't have to deal with early on set of menopause.

Just saying.

Maybe and maybe it was the mailman.

That makes me wonder what Dr. Mengele, AKA Dr. Jones is doing with his kids at 3 AM affraid

You do know that infants have to be fed throughout the night, right. Please tell me you understand how that works.

Are you prepared to prove that is what Dr. Mengele was doing with his kids at 3 AM??

How do you know he wasn't fantasizing about making it with the "hawt" mail carrier??

That is a rather disturbing comment. I'm interested to see where you are going with this. I'll be waiting....
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3745
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Selling Body Parts???

Post  Dr. Evil on Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:21 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:My wife has had  the luxury of having 4 C-sections and her doctor told her that under no circumstances is she to have any more children.  Her incision site won't take another.  Her family has had a history of severe cramping associated with getting their tubes tied so she didn't want that.  What would you suggest we do if she becomes pregnant?  

!) The easiest solution is a vasectomy

However if you find that a threat to your machismo ...

2) Since you've spawned four children you are done with replacing yourself on this orb so I would suggest having your wife have a hysterectomy. If you leave the ovaries she won't have to deal with early on set of menopause.

Just saying.

Maybe and maybe it was the mailman.

That makes me wonder what Dr. Mengele, AKA Dr. Jones is doing with his kids at 3 AM affraid

You do know that infants have to be fed throughout the night, right. Please tell me you understand how that works.

Are you prepared to prove that is what Dr. Mengele was doing with his kids at 3 AM??

How do you know he wasn't fantasizing about making it with the "hawt" mail carrier??

That is a rather disturbing comment.  I'm interested to see where you are going with this.  I'll be waiting....


???
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3745
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Selling Body Parts???

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:33 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:My wife has had  the luxury of having 4 C-sections and her doctor told her that under no circumstances is she to have any more children.  Her incision site won't take another.  Her family has had a history of severe cramping associated with getting their tubes tied so she didn't want that.  What would you suggest we do if she becomes pregnant?  

!) The easiest solution is a vasectomy

However if you find that a threat to your machismo ...

2) Since you've spawned four children you are done with replacing yourself on this orb so I would suggest having your wife have a hysterectomy. If you leave the ovaries she won't have to deal with early on set of menopause.

Just saying.

Do you think it's alright for you to ask me to get the big V because you don't agree with abortion?  Or for my wife to have a rather extensive elective surgery for the same reasons?

Just asking.

So rather then get snipped you would risk having your wife get pregnant and get an abortion? Suspect Ain't luv grand.

You fcuking puss. Man up and take one for the team.


avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Selling Body Parts???

Post  nightlight88 on Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:13 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:My wife has had  the luxury of having 4 C-sections and her doctor told her that under no circumstances is she to have any more children.  Her incision site won't take another.  Her family has had a history of severe cramping associated with getting their tubes tied so she didn't want that.  What would you suggest we do if she becomes pregnant?  

!) The easiest solution is a vasectomy

However if you find that a threat to your machismo ...

2) Since you've spawned four children you are done with replacing yourself on this orb so I would suggest having your wife have a hysterectomy. If you leave the ovaries she won't have to deal with early on set of menopause.

Just saying.

Do you think it's alright for you to ask me to get the big V because you don't agree with abortion?  Or for my wife to have a rather extensive elective surgery for the same reasons?

Just asking.

So rather then get snipped you would risk having your wife get pregnant and get an abortion?  Suspect Ain't luv grand.

You fcuking puss. Man up and take one for the team.



You forget one thing. Liberals crave the power of aborting their off spring.
avatar
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Selling Body Parts???

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:50 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:My wife has had  the luxury of having 4 C-sections and her doctor told her that under no circumstances is she to have any more children.  Her incision site won't take another.  Her family has had a history of severe cramping associated with getting their tubes tied so she didn't want that.  What would you suggest we do if she becomes pregnant?  

!) The easiest solution is a vasectomy

However if you find that a threat to your machismo ...

2) Since you've spawned four children you are done with replacing yourself on this orb so I would suggest having your wife have a hysterectomy. If you leave the ovaries she won't have to deal with early on set of menopause.

Just saying.

Do you think it's alright for you to ask me to get the big V because you don't agree with abortion?  Or for my wife to have a rather extensive elective surgery for the same reasons?

Just asking.

So rather then get snipped you would risk having your wife get pregnant and get an abortion?  Suspect Ain't luv grand.

You fcuking puss. Man up and take one for the team.



It's really not your call to make, nor the government's call to make on your behalf.  The only thing of any relevance to you is the fact that a pregnancy can't happen.  Sorry for the inconvenience.
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3745
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Selling Body Parts???

Post  nightlight88 on Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:36 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:My wife has had  the luxury of having 4 C-sections and her doctor told her that under no circumstances is she to have any more children.  Her incision site won't take another.  Her family has had a history of severe cramping associated with getting their tubes tied so she didn't want that.  What would you suggest we do if she becomes pregnant?  

!) The easiest solution is a vasectomy

However if you find that a threat to your machismo ...

2) Since you've spawned four children you are done with replacing yourself on this orb so I would suggest having your wife have a hysterectomy. If you leave the ovaries she won't have to deal with early on set of menopause.

Just saying.

Do you think it's alright for you to ask me to get the big V because you don't agree with abortion?  Or for my wife to have a rather extensive elective surgery for the same reasons?

Just asking.

So rather then get snipped you would risk having your wife get pregnant and get an abortion?  Suspect Ain't luv grand.

You fcuking puss. Man up and take one for the team.



It's really not your call to make, nor the government's call to make on your behalf.  The only thing of any relevance to you is the fact that a pregnancy can't happen.  Sorry for the inconvenience.


Not the governments call to make, or liberals call to make?

Well, WTF, you and your brethren do it all the time.

Cant have large sodas
Cant smoke in my own business
No transfats
Trophies for participation
Alternative energy
EPA

avatar
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Selling Body Parts???

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:33 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:My wife has had  the luxury of having 4 C-sections and her doctor told her that under no circumstances is she to have any more children.  Her incision site won't take another.  Her family has had a history of severe cramping associated with getting their tubes tied so she didn't want that.  What would you suggest we do if she becomes pregnant?  

!) The easiest solution is a vasectomy

However if you find that a threat to your machismo ...

2) Since you've spawned four children you are done with replacing yourself on this orb so I would suggest having your wife have a hysterectomy. If you leave the ovaries she won't have to deal with early on set of menopause.

Just saying.

Do you think it's alright for you to ask me to get the big V because you don't agree with abortion?  Or for my wife to have a rather extensive elective surgery for the same reasons?

Just asking.

So rather then get snipped you would risk having your wife get pregnant and get an abortion?  Suspect Ain't luv grand.

You fcuking puss. Man up and take one for the team.



It's really not your call to make, nor the government's call to make on your behalf.  The only thing of any relevance to you is the fact that a pregnancy can't happen.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Actually Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood and who was a big proponent of eugenics, proposed that very thing with coercive sterilization of those of "feeble mind", morons, the unfit, minorities, immigrants and Catholics ("those irresponsible and reckless ones having little regard for the consequences of their acts, or whose religious scruples prevent their exercising control over their numbers.") affraid
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Selling Body Parts???

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:50 am

Skeptical wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:My wife has had  the luxury of having 4 C-sections and her doctor told her that under no circumstances is she to have any more children.  Her incision site won't take another.  Her family has had a history of severe cramping associated with getting their tubes tied so she didn't want that.  What would you suggest we do if she becomes pregnant?  

!) The easiest solution is a vasectomy

However if you find that a threat to your machismo ...

2) Since you've spawned four children you are done with replacing yourself on this orb so I would suggest having your wife have a hysterectomy. If you leave the ovaries she won't have to deal with early on set of menopause.

Just saying.

Maybe and maybe it was the mailman.

That makes me wonder what Dr. Mengele, AKA Dr. Jones is doing with his kids at 3 AM affraid

You do know that infants have to be fed throughout the night, right. Please tell me you understand how that works.

Are you prepared to prove that is what Dr. Mengele was doing with his kids at 3 AM??

How do you know he wasn't fantasizing about making it with the "hawt" mail carrier??

Are you ready to cue us in on what it is that you are accusing me of, you sick fucck?
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3745
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Selling Body Parts???

Post  BladeRunner on Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:17 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:My wife has had  the luxury of having 4 C-sections and her doctor told her that under no circumstances is she to have any more children.  Her incision site won't take another.  Her family has had a history of severe cramping associated with getting their tubes tied so she didn't want that.  What would you suggest we do if she becomes pregnant?  

!) The easiest solution is a vasectomy

However if you find that a threat to your machismo ...

2) Since you've spawned four children you are done with replacing yourself on this orb so I would suggest having your wife have a hysterectomy. If you leave the ovaries she won't have to deal with early on set of menopause.

Just saying.

Do you think it's alright for you to ask me to get the big V because you don't agree with abortion?  Or for my wife to have a rather extensive elective surgery for the same reasons?

Just asking.

So rather then get snipped you would risk having your wife get pregnant and get an abortion?  Suspect Ain't luv grand.

You fcuking puss. Man up and take one for the team.



It's really not your call to make, nor the government's call to make on your behalf.  The only thing of any relevance to you is the fact that a pregnancy can't happen.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Actually Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood and who was a big proponent of eugenics, proposed that very thing with coercive sterilization of those of "feeble mind", morons, the unfit, minorities, immigrants and Catholics ("those irresponsible and reckless ones having little regard for the consequences of their acts, or whose religious scruples prevent their exercising control over their numbers.") affraid

But But But....Dr. Jones thinks that PP is a wonderful organization and gives it so much praise.
avatar
BladeRunner

Posts : 1917
Join date : 2012-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Selling Body Parts???

Post  Skeptical on Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:44 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:My wife has had  the luxury of having 4 C-sections and her doctor told her that under no circumstances is she to have any more children.  Her incision site won't take another.  Her family has had a history of severe cramping associated with getting their tubes tied so she didn't want that.  What would you suggest we do if she becomes pregnant?  

!) The easiest solution is a vasectomy

However if you find that a threat to your machismo ...

2) Since you've spawned four children you are done with replacing yourself on this orb so I would suggest having your wife have a hysterectomy. If you leave the ovaries she won't have to deal with early on set of menopause.

Just saying.

Maybe and maybe it was the mailman.

That makes me wonder what Dr. Mengele, AKA Dr. Jones is doing with his kids at 3 AM affraid

You do know that infants have to be fed throughout the night, right. Please tell me you understand how that works.

Are you prepared to prove that is what Dr. Mengele was doing with his kids at 3 AM??

How do you know he wasn't fantasizing about making it with the "hawt" mail carrier??

Are you ready to cue us in on what it is that you are accusing me of, you sick fucck?

Isn't it amazing to learn something new everyday?

Today I learned guilty conscience can sure bring out uncontrolled hostility and hatred in some people !

You really need to address your anger issues.
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2653
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Selling Body Parts???

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:19 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:My wife has had  the luxury of having 4 C-sections and her doctor told her that under no circumstances is she to have any more children.  Her incision site won't take another.  Her family has had a history of severe cramping associated with getting their tubes tied so she didn't want that.  What would you suggest we do if she becomes pregnant?  

!) The easiest solution is a vasectomy

However if you find that a threat to your machismo ...

2) Since you've spawned four children you are done with replacing yourself on this orb so I would suggest having your wife have a hysterectomy. If you leave the ovaries she won't have to deal with early on set of menopause.

Just saying.

Maybe and maybe it was the mailman.

That makes me wonder what Dr. Mengele, AKA Dr. Jones is doing with his kids at 3 AM affraid

You do know that infants have to be fed throughout the night, right. Please tell me you understand how that works.

Are you prepared to prove that is what Dr. Mengele was doing with his kids at 3 AM??

How do you know he wasn't fantasizing about making it with the "hawt" mail carrier??

Are you ready to cue us in on what it is that you are accusing me of, you sick fucck?

Isn't it amazing to learn something new everyday?

Today I learned guilty conscience can sure bring out uncontrolled hostility and hatred in some people !

You really need to address your anger issues.

Fucck you
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3745
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Selling Body Parts???

Post  Skeptical on Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:40 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Skeptical wrote: That makes me wonder what Dr. Mengele, AKA Dr. Jones is doing with his kids at 3 AM affraid
You do know that infants have to be fed throughout the night, right. Please tell me you understand how that works.
Are you prepared to prove that is what Dr. Mengele was doing with his kids at 3 AM??

How do you know he wasn't fantasizing about making it with the "hawt" mail carrier??

Are you ready to cue us in on what it is that you are accusing me of, you sick fucck?

Isn't it amazing to learn something new everyday?

Today I learned guilty conscience can sure bring out uncontrolled hostility and hatred in some people !

You really need to address your anger issues.

Fucck you

What are you trying to conceal by lashing out with such anger and hostility??
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2653
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Selling Body Parts???

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:07 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Skeptical wrote: That makes me wonder what Dr. Mengele, AKA Dr. Jones is doing with his kids at 3 AM affraid
You do know that infants have to be fed throughout the night, right. Please tell me you understand how that works.
Are you prepared to prove that is what Dr. Mengele was doing with his kids at 3 AM??

How do you know he wasn't fantasizing about making it with the "hawt" mail carrier??

Are you ready to cue us in on what it is that you are accusing me of, you sick fucck?

Isn't it amazing to learn something new everyday?

Today I learned guilty conscience can sure bring out uncontrolled hostility and hatred in some people !

You really need to address your anger issues.

Fucck you

What are you trying to conceal by lashing out with such anger and hostility??

If you want me to leave your guys' little oasis you could just ask. But to accuse someone of molesting their own children, and then doubling down on it when confronted is pretty low for a lowlife POS like you. I shouldn't be surprised.
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3745
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Selling Body Parts???

Post  Skeptical on Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:18 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Skeptical wrote: That makes me wonder what Dr. Mengele, AKA Dr. Jones is doing with his kids at 3 AM affraid
You do know that infants have to be fed throughout the night, right. Please tell me you understand how that works.
Are you prepared to prove that is what Dr. Mengele was doing with his kids at 3 AM??

How do you know he wasn't fantasizing about making it with the "hawt" mail carrier??

Are you ready to cue us in on what it is that you are accusing me of, you sick fucck?

Isn't it amazing to learn something new everyday?

Today I learned guilty conscience can sure bring out uncontrolled hostility and hatred in some people !

You really need to address your anger issues.

Fucck you

What are you trying to conceal by lashing out with such anger and hostility??

If you want me to leave your guys' little oasis you could just ask. But to accuse someone of molesting their own children, and then doubling down on it when confronted is pretty low for a lowlife POS like you.  I shouldn't be surprised.  

WOW, your paranoia runs deep, so deep it compels you to accuse others of things not in evidence!!

Perhaps you will copy and paste the comment/s you say specifically accuses you of molesting your kids !!

You need to get yourself some help.

Perhaps this link will lead you to the path of normalcy.

Need Dr. Phil's input? What's your question or concern?

Ask Now
EMAIL THE SHOW

http://drphil.com/contact_main/

Oh, BTW, I haven't seen a profuse amount of begging you to stay.
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2653
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Selling Body Parts???

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:26 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Skeptical wrote: That makes me wonder what Dr. Mengele, AKA Dr. Jones is doing with his kids at 3 AM affraid
You do know that infants have to be fed throughout the night, right. Please tell me you understand how that works.
Are you prepared to prove that is what Dr. Mengele was doing with his kids at 3 AM??

How do you know he wasn't fantasizing about making it with the "hawt" mail carrier??

Are you ready to cue us in on what it is that you are accusing me of, you sick fucck?

Isn't it amazing to learn something new everyday?

Today I learned guilty conscience can sure bring out uncontrolled hostility and hatred in some people !

You really need to address your anger issues.

Fucck you

What are you trying to conceal by lashing out with such anger and hostility??

If you want me to leave your guys' little oasis you could just ask. But to accuse someone of molesting their own children, and then doubling down on it when confronted is pretty low for a lowlife POS like you.  I shouldn't be surprised.  

WOW, your paranoia runs deep, so deep it compels you to accuse others of things not in evidence!!

Perhaps you will copy and paste the comment/s you say specifically accuses you of molesting your kids !!

You need to get yourself some help.

Perhaps this link will lead you to the path of normalcy.

Need Dr. Phil's input? What's your question or concern?

Ask Now
EMAIL THE SHOW

http://drphil.com/contact_main/

Oh, BTW, I haven't seen a profuse amount of begging you to stay.

I asked you to explain your post.  What did you actually say then? Please elaborate.
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3745
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Selling Body Parts???

Post  Skeptical on Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:56 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:Isn't it amazing to learn something new everyday?

Today I learned guilty conscience can sure bring out uncontrolled hostility and hatred in some people !

You really need to address your anger issues.
Fucck you
What are you trying to conceal by lashing out with such anger and hostility??
If you want me to leave your guys' little oasis you could just ask. But to accuse someone of molesting their own children, and then doubling down on it when confronted is pretty low for a lowlife POS like you.  I shouldn't be surprised.  
WOW, your paranoia runs deep, so deep it compels you to accuse others of things not in evidence!!

Perhaps you will copy and paste the comment/s you say specifically accuses you of molesting your kids !!

You need to get yourself some help.

Perhaps this link will lead you to the path of normalcy.

Need Dr. Phil's input? What's your question or concern?

Ask Now
EMAIL THE SHOW

http://drphil.com/contact_main/

Oh, BTW, I haven't seen a profuse amount of begging you to stay.

I asked you to explain your post.  What did you say then?

I think you have a greater obligation to the forum readers than anyone else to produce that post you claim specifically accuses you of molesting your children as you state in a previous post when you said this,
But to accuse someone of molesting their own children and then doubling down on it when confronted is pretty low for a lowlife POS like you.

So by all means please provide the link to that post when I or anybody else accused you of the things you claim you were accused!
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2653
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Selling Body Parts???

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:38 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:My wife has had  the luxury of having 4 C-sections and her doctor told her that under no circumstances is she to have any more children.  Her incision site won't take another.  Her family has had a history of severe cramping associated with getting their tubes tied so she didn't want that.  What would you suggest we do if she becomes pregnant?  

!) The easiest solution is a vasectomy

However if you find that a threat to your machismo ...

2) Since you've spawned four children you are done with replacing yourself on this orb so I would suggest having your wife have a hysterectomy. If you leave the ovaries she won't have to deal with early on set of menopause.

Just saying.

Maybe and maybe it was the mailman.

That makes me wonder what Dr. Mengele, AKA Dr. Jones is doing with his kids at 3 AM affraid

You do know that infants have to be fed throughout the night, right. Please tell me you understand how that works.

Are you prepared to prove that is what Dr. Mengele was doing with his kids at 3 AM??

How do you know he wasn't fantasizing about making it with the "hawt" mail carrier??

Soo you think I was up fantasizing about the mail chick with my kids at 3am?  What role were you thinking they were playing, since you apparently don't believe I was feeding them?  Was I just jacking off in front of them?  I'm interested to hear this.
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3745
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Selling Body Parts???

Post  Skeptical on Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:04 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:My wife has had  the luxury of having 4 C-sections and her doctor told her that under no circumstances is she to have any more children.  Her incision site won't take another.  Her family has had a history of severe cramping associated with getting their tubes tied so she didn't want that.  What would you suggest we do if she becomes pregnant?  

!) The easiest solution is a vasectomy

However if you find that a threat to your machismo ...

2) Since you've spawned four children you are done with replacing yourself on this orb so I would suggest having your wife have a hysterectomy. If you leave the ovaries she won't have to deal with early on set of menopause.

Just saying.

Maybe and maybe it was the mailman.

That makes me wonder what Dr. Mengele, AKA Dr. Jones is doing with his kids at 3 AM affraid

You do know that infants have to be fed throughout the night, right. Please tell me you understand how that works.

Are you prepared to prove that is what Dr. Mengele was doing with his kids at 3 AM??

How do you know he wasn't fantasizing about making it with the "hawt" mail carrier??

Soo you think I was up fantasizing about the mail chick with my kids at 3am?  What role were you thinking they were playing, since you apparently don't believe I was feeding them?  Was I just jacking off in front of them?  I'm interested to hear this.

Stop wasting my time and the time of other sane forum members by trying to convince yourself you were accused of something when you weren't!
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2653
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Selling Body Parts???

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:15 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:My wife has had  the luxury of having 4 C-sections and her doctor told her that under no circumstances is she to have any more children.  Her incision site won't take another.  Her family has had a history of severe cramping associated with getting their tubes tied so she didn't want that.  What would you suggest we do if she becomes pregnant?  

!) The easiest solution is a vasectomy

However if you find that a threat to your machismo ...

2) Since you've spawned four children you are done with replacing yourself on this orb so I would suggest having your wife have a hysterectomy. If you leave the ovaries she won't have to deal with early on set of menopause.

Just saying.

Maybe and maybe it was the mailman.

That makes me wonder what Dr. Mengele, AKA Dr. Jones is doing with his kids at 3 AM affraid

You do know that infants have to be fed throughout the night, right. Please tell me you understand how that works.

Are you prepared to prove that is what Dr. Mengele was doing with his kids at 3 AM??

How do you know he wasn't fantasizing about making it with the "hawt" mail carrier??

Soo you think I was up fantasizing about the mail chick with my kids at 3am?  What role were you thinking they were playing, since you apparently don't believe I was feeding them?  Was I just jacking off in front of them?  I'm interested to hear this.

Stop wasting my time and the time of other sane forum members by trying to convince yourself you were accused of something when you weren't!

What were you saying then?
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3745
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Selling Body Parts???

Post  Skeptical on Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:24 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:My wife has had  the luxury of having 4 C-sections and her doctor told her that under no circumstances is she to have any more children.  Her incision site won't take another.  Her family has had a history of severe cramping associated with getting their tubes tied so she didn't want that.  What would you suggest we do if she becomes pregnant?  

!) The easiest solution is a vasectomy

However if you find that a threat to your machismo ...

2) Since you've spawned four children you are done with replacing yourself on this orb so I would suggest having your wife have a hysterectomy. If you leave the ovaries she won't have to deal with early on set of menopause.

Just saying.

Maybe and maybe it was the mailman.

That makes me wonder what Dr. Mengele, AKA Dr. Jones is doing with his kids at 3 AM affraid

You do know that infants have to be fed throughout the night, right. Please tell me you understand how that works.

Are you prepared to prove that is what Dr. Mengele was doing with his kids at 3 AM??

How do you know he wasn't fantasizing about making it with the "hawt" mail carrier??

Soo you think I was up fantasizing about the mail chick with my kids at 3am?  What role were you thinking they were playing, since you apparently don't believe I was feeding them?  Was I just jacking off in front of them?  I'm interested to hear this.

Stop wasting my time and the time of other sane forum members by trying to convince yourself you were accused of something when you weren't!

What were you saying then?

You were advised just a few minutes ago to stop wasting time .... either man up and provide  that comment that specifically accuses you of what you are claiming or STFU.
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2653
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Selling Body Parts???

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum