Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Who's Selling Body Parts???

Post  Skeptical on Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:15 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:  You raise the terms "moron" and "idiot" to levels I never thought possible.

Have anyone with half a brain read this to you:

http://www.lifenews.com/2015/07/15/colorado-state-university-caught-buying-aborted-baby-body-parts-for-research/

Hey Darth, I reckon Jonesy hasn't found a fellow liberal with half a brain and readings skills to read the article to him/her/it.

Shame, because he/she/it will miss the part about Colorado State University buying 9 specimens (paying an average per specimen) and also bought two body parts, including an aborted baby’s liver.

Ummm....No.  That's not what it says at all.

Hot damn, you can read after all !

Then you know the answer and don't need to be told.

Hooray, Hooray.

Nice try.  You're not going to weasel your way out that easily.  What did they pay?

Skeptical

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:21 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:  You raise the terms "moron" and "idiot" to levels I never thought possible.

Have anyone with half a brain read this to you:

http://www.lifenews.com/2015/07/15/colorado-state-university-caught-buying-aborted-baby-body-parts-for-research/

Hey Darth, I reckon Jonesy hasn't found a fellow liberal with half a brain and readings skills to read the article to him/her/it.

Shame, because he/she/it will miss the part about Colorado State University buying 9 specimens (paying an average per specimen) and also bought two body parts, including an aborted baby’s liver.

Ummm....No.  That's not what it says at all.

Hot damn, you can read after all !

Then you know the answer and don't need to be told.

Hooray, Hooray.

Nice try.  You're not going to weasel your way out that easily.  What did they pay?

You reposted this fukcing rag you low life SOB. Now man up and answer the question. It least that shows more brass than Darth who is hiding in Lurker Land right now.
Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 pm

Here's a nice factual article on the subject:

Fetal tissue video angers lawmakers
http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/15/health/planned-parenthood-undercover-video/index.html
Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:03 pm

The second funniest part of this whole debacle is the $30-$100 supposed price point. WTF? What can you get for $100 nowadays? Nothing. Surely not a quasi "black market" fetal kidney. Give me a break.
Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 on Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:08 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:The second funniest part of this whole debacle is the $30-$100 supposed price point.  WTF?  What can you get for $100 nowadays?  Nothing.  Surely not a quasi "black market" fetal kidney.  Give me a break.  

Are you that asshole grammarian from delphi?
nightlight88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:14 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:The second funniest part of this whole debacle is the $30-$100 supposed price point.  WTF?  What can you get for $100 nowadays?  Nothing.  Surely not a quasi "black market" fetal kidney.  Give me a break.  

What's delphi?
Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical on Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:19 pm

Only a truly evil person thinks a fetus is a malignant growth dangerous to the woman's life and needs to be terminated and would also find humor in the cold calculated harvesting of body parts from aborted fetuses for profit.

YOU ARE EVIL !!!
Skeptical

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:20 am

Skeptical wrote:

Only a truly evil person thinks a fetus is a malignant growth dangerous to the woman's life and needs to be terminated and would also find humor in the cold calculated harvesting of body parts from aborted fetuses for profit.

YOU ARE EVIL !!!

Did you figure out how much they paid yet?  That would seem to be an important piece to the puzzle in your little fantasy land.
Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 on Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:13 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

What's delphi?

Its a humongous forum dominated by brain damaged qu-eers and liberals. You would fit right in.
nightlight88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:26 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

What's delphi?

Its a humongous forum dominated by brain damaged qu-eers and liberals.  You would fit right in.

Suspect Suspect
Gomezz Adddams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:39 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

What's delphi?

Its a humongous forum dominated by brain damaged qu-eers and liberals.  You would fit right in.

And somehow your the one who knew about it....
Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 on Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:09 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

What's delphi?

And somehow your the one who knew about it....

I do, just because it is dominated by qu-eers and brain damaged liberals doesnt mean that righties don't go there .

After all, a sodomite braindamaged liberal (YOU) comes to a conservative dominated forum?

How about you holding yourself to your standards mr cockpit.
nightlight88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:13 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/07/15/shock-video-planned-parenthood-sells-dead-baby-body-parts.html

I found this article placed in the wrong area.  You gotta give it to FOX, they never disappoint.  First off, nobody says anything about selling body parts.  Period.  This is an outright fabrication to rally the troops on the right and slander a very respectable organization in the process.  Secondly, organ donation weather it be for direct transplant or research is extremely crucial to our overall well-being.

I couldn't be prouder of PP.  This was a three year sting operation.  And this POS, conveniently pieced together without any sort of context, part of a two hour conversation was all they could come up with.  Hats off to those folks for running a tight ship and the wonderful work that they do.

Spoken like the good Commie you are. Alexandra Kollentai would be so proud of you.

I see our community BullDyke has weighed in with her usual tripe.  Anything coherent to say on the subject?

Oh my! Shocked A bulldyke? Evidently your lack of knowledge about my sexual persuasions and preferences is only exceeded by your lack of knowledge of Marxism/Communism.

I see my lesson on insults was wasted on you thus disproving physics that Nature abhors a vacuum. Want to take another whack at it fcuk stick?
Gomezz Adddams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:43 am

The fetal body parts for sale controversy can be dated back to 1993 when Farmer Green Jeans butt buddie, Bill Clinton, lifted the moratorium on federal funding on transplantation research of fetal tissue from abortions.

In 2000, 20/20 did a hidden-camera expose on the burgeoning industry of trafficking in fetal body parts. Technically it isn't illegal but the law was written so vaguely that any reasonable person recognizes it as such. While the parts aren't priced like meat at a grocery counter, the site rentals, harvester fees, research fees, documentation fees, transportation and handling costs all add up to enormous revenues being generated by the abortion industry of which PP is by far the leader and recipient.

How does PP skirt the law? Like this: All fetal tissue is treated as "donations". A harvester will receive the fetal body parts as a "donation" from an abortion clinic. The clinic is then paid a "site fee" (lab space rent) where lab techs employed by the harvesters dissect and fill researcher "requests" (orders). The body parts are then "donated" to the researchers and then researchers make a "donation" to the harvesters for the cost of the "retrieval". This is all done in accordance with formal price lists. This is all fiction since the agreements have been mutually agreed upon (colluded) to avoid the appearance that no laws are broken although ethically it is a sham.
Gomezz Adddams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 on Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:13 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:The fetal body parts for sale controversy can be dated back to 1993 when Farmer Green Jeans butt buddie, Bill Clinton,  lifted the moratorium on federal funding on transplantation research of fetal tissue from abortions.

In 2000, 20/20 did a hidden-camera expose on the burgeoning industry of trafficking in fetal body parts. Technically it isn't illegal but the law was written so vaguely that any reasonable person recognizes it as such. While the parts aren't priced like meat at a grocery counter, the site rentals, harvester fees, research fees, documentation fees, transportation and handling costs all add up to enormous revenues being generated by the abortion industry of which PP is by far the leader and recipient.

How does PP skirt the law? Like this: All fetal tissue is treated as "donations".  A harvester will receive the fetal body parts as a "donation" from an abortion clinic. The clinic is then paid a "site fee" (lab space rent) where lab techs employed by the harvesters dissect and fill researcher "requests" (orders). The body parts are then "donated" to the researchers and then researchers make a "donation" to the harvesters for the cost of the "retrieval". This is all done in accordance with formal price lists. This is all fiction since the agreements have been mutually agreed upon (colluded) to avoid the appearance that no laws are broken although ethically it is a sham.

I wonder if Jonesy-boy will turn into a ghost after the truth comes out. Liberals, like vampires, hate light and truth.
nightlight88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:57 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:The fetal body parts for sale controversy can be dated back to 1993 when Farmer Green Jeans butt buddie, Bill Clinton,  lifted the moratorium on federal funding on transplantation research of fetal tissue from abortions.

You are correct, Bubba reopened the gates for cutting edge research to help find cures for some of our most devastating diseases.

How does PP skirt the law? Like this: All fetal tissue is treated as "donations".  A harvester will receive the fetal body parts as a "donation" from an abortion clinic. The clinic is then paid a "site fee" (lab space rent) where lab techs employed by the harvesters dissect and fill researcher "requests" (orders). The body parts are then "donated" to the researchers and then researchers make a "donation" to the harvesters for the cost of the "retrieval". This is all done in accordance with formal price lists. This is all fiction since the agreements have been mutually agreed upon (colluded) to avoid the appearance that no laws are broken although ethically it is a sham.

Really?  How much did CSU pay in "donations", or "site fees", or "retrieval fees", or whatever catchphrase you want to plug into your little spin machine.  The reciept is right there in black and white.  What did they pay?

Last edited by Dr. Jones on Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:59 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/07/15/shock-video-planned-parenthood-sells-dead-baby-body-parts.html

I found this article placed in the wrong area.  You gotta give it to FOX, they never disappoint.  First off, nobody says anything about selling body parts.  Period.  This is an outright fabrication to rally the troops on the right and slander a very respectable organization in the process.  Secondly, organ donation weather it be for direct transplant or research is extremely crucial to our overall well-being.

I couldn't be prouder of PP.  This was a three year sting operation.  And this POS, conveniently pieced together without any sort of context, part of a two hour conversation was all they could come up with.  Hats off to those folks for running a tight ship and the wonderful work that they do.

Spoken like the good Commie you are. Alexandra Kollentai would be so proud of you.

I see our community BullDyke has weighed in with her usual tripe.  Anything coherent to say on the subject?

Oh my! Shocked A bulldyke? Evidently your lack of knowledge about my sexual persuasions and preferences is only exceeded by your lack of knowledge of Marxism/Communism.

I see my lesson on insults was wasted on you thus disproving physics that Nature abhors a vacuum. Want to take another whack at it fcuk stick?

You, a lesson to me??? In what world???? Don't kid yourself....
Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:41 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:

You are correct, Bubba reopened the gates for cutting edge research to help find cures for some of our most devastating diseases.

Really?  How much did CSU pay in "donations", or "site fees", or "retrieval fees", or whatever catchphrase you want to plug into your little spin machine.  The reciept is right there in black and white.  What did they pay?

The last data I could find was from 2002 and was in excess of $1B (estimated and not counting NIH money). As for the "catch phrases" they aren't mine but the abortion industries to avoid the legal ramifications of calling it buying and selling fetal parts. If it was up to me I'd call it murder and body part trafficking on par with the Chinese government harvesting and selling executed prisoner's organs.
Gomezz Adddams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:49 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

The last data I could find was from 2002 and was in excess of $1B
(estimated and not counting NIH money). As for the "catch phrases" they aren't mine but the abortion industries to avoid the legal ramifications of calling it buying and selling fetal parts. If it was up to me I'd call it murder and body part trafficking on par with the Chinese government harvesting and selling executed prisoner's organs.

Go ahead and post it...

We have posted documentation of a transaction right here on this thread.  What does it say?
Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:30 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

(estimated and not counting NIH money). As for the "catch phrases" they aren't mine but the abortion industries to avoid the legal ramifications of calling it buying and selling fetal parts. If it was up to me I'd call it murder and body part trafficking on par with the Chinese government harvesting and selling executed prisoner's organs.

Go ahead and post it...

We have posted documentation of a transaction right here on this thread.  What does it say?

It's a bill of lading/packing list not an invoice you jackwagon. Pricing generally doesn't appear on packing lists. That said the lack of pricing doesn't disprove the accusations of fetal tissue trafficking.
Gomezz Adddams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney on Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:22 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:

Exhibit A: You can not fix stupid

Class dismissed.
Darth Cheney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:10 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

Go ahead and post it...

It's a bill of lading/packing list not an invoice you jackwagon. Pricing generally doesn't appear on packing lists. That said the lack of pricing doesn't disprove the accusations of fetal tissue trafficking.

None the less it's the evidence they gave to prove that CSU was "buying" aborted baby parts. I'm sure your 2002 data will be more conclusive.

Now we've switched gears to trafficking? I guess if the shoe doesn't fit, then just try another one on. Trafficking would suggest that something illegal happened. Did something illegal happen? You seem to have a rather peculiar grasp of the law.
Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:23 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

Exhibit A: You can not fix stupid

Class dismissed.

I see you waited for your Grand Poobah to chime in so you thought it was safe. What do you have to say about your BS article?
Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical on Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:06 pm

As all can see by the attached it is neither a PACKING SLIP or INVOICE, but rather a RESEARCHER PROCUREMENT FORM for a Liver and Thymus with delivery to Colorado State University and billed to Stem Express and shipping also billed to the Stem Express FEDX account.

Now, everybody knows the article does not specify what CSU paid per item but considering
At the time, Stem Express paid Planned Parenthood $50 per specimen, which means that in one day they received $450. Additionally, Stem Express harvested body parts from Planned Parenthood facilities in Fresno, Sacramento and Stockton

one just may conclude Stem Research was reselling them for a higher rate than they paid to Planned Parenthood to make a profit.
Skeptical

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:17 pm

Skeptical wrote:

As all can see by the attached it is neither a PACKING SLIP or INVOICE, but rather a RESEARCHER PROCUREMENT FORM for a Liver and Thymus with delivery to Colorado State University and billed to Stem Express and shipping also billed to the Stem Express FEDX account.

Now, everybody knows the article does not specify what CSU paid per item but considering

After last night I thought you would be done quoting this rag.  I guess I was wrong. Everybody knows??  There seems to be a lot of people foaming at the mouth about CSU "buying" aborted baby parts.  Where's the proof?  The only bit they offer is a meaningless proverbial road to nowhere.

At the time, Stem Express paid Planned Parenthood $50 per specimen, which means that in one day they received $450. Additionally, Stem Express harvested body parts from Planned Parenthood facilities in Fresno, Sacramento and Stockton

Really?  Who says?

one just may conclude Stem Research was reselling them for a higher rate than they paid to Planned Parenthood to make a profit.

That's quite a stretch.  There isn't anything that can be concluded from this article, except that these jackasses are a bunch of liars, along with those who regurgitate their crap.
Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top