Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's Selling Body Parts???

+5
Jammer
Skeptical
nightlight88
Gomezz Adddams
Dr. Evil
9 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Who's Selling Body Parts??? - Page 11 Empty Re: Who's Selling Body Parts???

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:42 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:My wife has had  the luxury of having 4 C-sections and her doctor told her that under no circumstances is she to have any more children.  Her incision site won't take another.  Her family has had a history of severe cramping associated with getting their tubes tied so she didn't want that.  What would you suggest we do if she becomes pregnant?  

!) The easiest solution is a vasectomy

However if you find that a threat to your machismo ...

2) Since you've spawned four children you are done with replacing yourself on this orb so I would suggest having your wife have a hysterectomy. If you leave the ovaries she won't have to deal with early on set of menopause.

Just saying.

Maybe and maybe it was the mailman.

That makes me wonder what Dr. Mengele, AKA Dr. Jones is doing with his kids at 3 AM affraid

You do know that infants have to be fed throughout the night, right. Please tell me you understand how that works.

Are you prepared to prove that is what Dr. Mengele was doing with his kids at 3 AM??

How do you know he wasn't fantasizing about making it with the "hawt" mail carrier??

Soo you think I was up fantasizing about the mail chick with my kids at 3am?  What role were you thinking they were playing, since you apparently don't believe I was feeding them?  Was I just jacking off in front of them?  I'm interested to hear this.

Stop wasting my time and the time of other sane forum members by trying to convince yourself you were accused of something when you weren't!

What were you saying then?

You were advised just a few minutes ago to stop wasting time .... either man up and provide  that comment that specifically accuses you of what you are claiming or STFU.

And I did that. You remember? The post where you said I was up with my kids fantasizing about the mail lady. What role do you think they were playing? It's not a hard question.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:58 pm

Dr. Jones wrote: And I did that.  You remember?  The post where you said I was up with my kids fantasizing about the mail lady.  What role do you think they were playing?  It's not a hard question.

I do think it would be to your advantage in life if you learned to read.

If you recall I ASKED these two questions of your buddy Ham
Are you prepared to prove that is what Dr. Mengele was doing with his kids at 3 AM??

How do you know he wasn't fantasizing about making it with the "hawt" mail carrier??

when he/she/it said, "You do know that infants have to be fed throughout the night, right. Please tell me you understand how that works."

I trust you do know the difference between a question, indicated by the use of a "?" and a declarative statement that usually ends with a ".".

As you can plainly see there is no accusation you were fantasizing, but it was a QUESTION to your buddy Ham.

You read a comment that had a certain emoticon attached and then a  bit later a couple of questions and then your evil twisted imagination took over.  Better call Dr. Phil and get help!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:27 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote: And I did that.  You remember?  The post where you said I was up with my kids fantasizing about the mail lady.  What role do you think they were playing?  It's not a hard question.

when he/she/it said, "You do know that infants have to be fed throughout the night, right. Please tell me you understand how that works."

I trust you do know the difference between a question, indicated by the use of a "?" and a declarative statement that usually ends with a ".".

As you can plainly see there is no accusation you were fantasizing, but it was a QUESTION to your buddy Ham.

You read a comment that had a certain emoticon attached and then a  bit later a couple of questions and then your evil twisted imagination took over.  Better call Dr. Phil and get help!

So you were simply asking Hammy if he/she thought I was jerking off over the mail chick at 3am while my kids watched? Why would a sane person ask such a thing?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:54 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

So you were simply asking Hammy if he/she thought I was jerking off over the mail chick at 3am while my kids watched?  Why would a sane person ask such a thing?

Is that what you were doing???  Shame on you if you were.

BTW, I said it earlier and will say it again,

I can only scratch my head and wonder why you would stoop so low as to fabricate what you just did?

I know of no sane person who would fabricate such preposterous comments as you and attempt to attribute such comments to others,
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:57 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

So you were simply asking Hammy if he/she thought I was jerking off over the mail chick at 3am while my kids watched?  Why would a sane person ask such a thing?

I can only scratch my head and wonder why you would stoop so low as to fabricate what you just did?

I know of no sane person who would fabricate such preposterous comments as you and attempt to attribute such comments to others,

What fabrication? It's exactly what you "asked"?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:11 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

What fabrication?  It's exactly what you "asked"?

LOL, I asked of Ham, "How do you know he wasn't fantasizing about making it with the "hawt" mail carrier??"

Yet your twisted mind compels you to fabricate the following, "How do you know he wasn't jerking off over the mail chick at 3am while my kids watched??"

and try to attribute it to me.

Do not pass GO, do not collect $200, but do hurry to the nearest mental health facility and get help.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:23 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

LOL, I asked of Ham, "How do you know he wasn't fantasizing about making it with the "hawt" mail carrier??"

Yet your twisted mind compels you to fabricate the following, "How do you know he wasn't jerking off over the mail chick at 3am while my kids watched??"

Do not pass GO, do not collect $200, but do hurry to the nearest mental health facility and get help.

So what was I doing while I was fantasizing about the mail carrier with my kids at 3 am?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:46 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Skeptical, I strongly suggest that you leave the kiddie table and join the adults over on the thread talking about serious stuff.    You should know better than to get into a circle jerk with a guy named Jackoff Jones.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:05 pm

Jammer wrote: Skeptical, I strongly suggest that you leave the kiddie table and join the adults over on the thread talking about serious stuff.    You should know better than to get into a circle jerk with a guy named Jackoff Jones.

Oh, but it is so much fun watching his evil twisted sex orientated mind conjure up these idiotic things he tries to convince the forum were said by others!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:07 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:  So what was I doing while I was fantasizing about the mail carrier with my kids at 3 am?

Only you know what you were doing at 3 AM unless you make it public so the rest of the forum readers will know.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:49 am

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:  So what was I doing while I was fantasizing about the mail carrier with my kids at 3 am?

Only you know what you were doing at 3 AM unless you make it public so the rest of the forum readers will know.

Apparently you aren't going to tell us what it is that you were talking about when you implied that I was not, in fact feeding my children at 3am as Hammy claimed I was.  You then offered in your question that I was instead possibly fantasizing about my mail carrier at the time that I was up with my kids.  Given the situation you laid out and are now suddenly a little sketchy with details on after confronted, one can only assume that my conclusions about your intended motive in your post is correct.  If I'm wrong, you'll have to explain what it is that you were actually talking about instead of this pussy footing around your statements.

Again I ask, since you questioned the fact that I was actually feeding my kids in the middle of the night as Hammy pointed out, and instead offered that I was fantasizing about my mail chick with my kids, what role did they play in my fantasizing in your "question"? Only you know the answer to this.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:33 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Apparently you aren't going to tell us what it is that you were talking about when you implied that I was not, in fact feeding my children at 3am as Hammy claimed I was.  You then offered in your question that I was instead possibly fantasizing about my mail carrier at the time that I was up with my kids.  Given the situation you laid out and are now suddenly a little sketchy with details on after confronted, one can only assume that my conclusions about your intended motive in your post is correct.  If I'm wrong, you'll have to explain what it is that you were actually talking about instead of this pussy footing around your statements.

Again I ask, since you questioned the fact that I was actually feeding my kids in the middle of the night as Hammy pointed out, and instead offered that I was fantasizing about my mail chick with my kids, what role did they play in my fantasizing in your "question"?  Only you know the answer to this.

The source for the question about what you were doing at  AM is your comment on the Clinton E-mail thread

"Re: The Clinton E-mails
Post  Dr. Jones on Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:46 pm"

You said
I was up with my kids at 3am. Does that make me a bad person?

Unlike you or Hammy, I see no mention of feeding in that post.  Do you see where you were you mentioned that?

I will admit I was practicing what Eric Berne wrote about back in the mid '60's.

In this case the "hook" was not a word but a comment that had a certain emoticon attached and then a  bit later a couple of questions and then your evil twisted imagination took over.

You have been had, accept it and get over it.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:06 am

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Again I ask, since you questioned the fact that I was actually feeding my kids in the middle of the night as Hammy pointed out, and instead offered that I was fantasizing about my mail chick with my kids, what role did they play in my fantasizing in your "question"?  Only you know the answer to this.

The source for the question about what you were doing at  AM is your comment on the Clinton E-mail thread

You said

Unlike you or Hammy, I see no mention of feeding in that post.  Do you see where you were you mentioned that?

Are you really that stupid???

I will admit I was practicing what Eric Berne wrote about back in the mid '60's.

In this case the "hook" was not a word but a comment that had a certain emoticon attached and then a  bit later a couple of questions and then your evil twisted imagination took over.

So your just going to run your mouth until someone calls you out on it, and then you are going to hide in the corner like a bitch sniffling about "I didnt say anything!" Not surprising. I know people like you. Find some stones, and answer for your statements.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:26 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:  

You said

So your just going to run your mouth until someone calls you out on it, and then you are going to hide in the corner like a bitch sniffling about "I didnt say anything!"  Not surprising.  I know people like you.  Find some stones, and answer for your statements.

Who's Selling Body Parts??? - Page 11 Beatin12

You have been had, accept it and get over it
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:33 am

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:  

You said

So your just going to run your mouth until someone calls you out on it, and then you are going to hide in the corner like a bitch sniffling about "I didnt say anything!"  Not surprising.  I know people like you.  Find some stones, and answer for your statements.

Who's Selling Body Parts??? - Page 11 Beatin12

You have been had, accept it and get over it

That's fine. Nobody expected you to Hulk up and explain your statements. What an unfortunate lack of integrity...

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:00 pm

How fukcing pathetic. Your very own Steven Spielberg is a fraud. He stole a picture from a grieving mother and used it to spread his lies. Words cannot describe the disgrace your hero has brought to grieving mothers everywhere, not to mention his other proven lies. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves.

The real story behind Planned Parenthood videos
http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/19/politics/planned-parenthood-videos/index.html

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:51 pm

Indictments made in Texas PP investigation:

DA clears Planned Parenthood, accusers indicted
http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/25/politics/planned-parenthood-activists-indicted/index.html

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:39 am

This sounds just like 17th century England.  If you study history and take a look at what was going on in the 1600’s in England you will see that the people were getting sick and tired of the tyranny of the brutal kings.  It was to the point that the people were speaking out against their oppressive tyrannical rule.

Well no king “worth his salt” was going to let the people get away with that so they created the seditious libel act which made it a crime to speak against the king and his conduct.  The penalties were severe for such acts of defiance to the tyrannical king.  The interesting part is that the TRUTH was no defense against the charge of seditious libel.  In other words, even if what you were saying was TRUE, you were the criminal, not the tyrannical king.

Welcome to 17th century England.  The progressive liberals have taken this country back to the regressive and oppressive days of tyrants.  They are close to completing their fundamental transformation of America.

I for one say that it is time for the meek and timid conservatives to come to their senses before it is too late.  It is time to drive a stake thru the heart of liberalism before it destroys the lives of your children and grandchildren.

Liberalism is EVIL and liberals are the devil’s spawn.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:25 am

Jammer wrote:This sounds just like 17th century England.  If you study history and take a look at what was going on in the 1600’s in England you will see that the people were getting sick and tired of the tyranny of the brutal kings.  It was to the point that the people were speaking out against their oppressive tyrannical rule.

Well no king “worth his salt” was going to let the people get away with that so they created the seditious libel act which made it a crime to speak against the king and his conduct.  The penalties were severe for such acts of defiance to the tyrannical king.  The interesting part is that the TRUTH was no defense against the charge of seditious libel.  In other words, even if what you were saying was TRUE, you were the criminal, not the tyrannical king.

Welcome to 17th century England.  The progressive liberals have taken this country back to the regressive and oppressive days of tyrants.  They are close to completing their fundamental transformation of America.

I for one say that it is time for the meek and timid conservatives to come to their senses before it is too late.  It is time to drive a stake thru the heart of liberalism before it destroys the lives of your children and grandchildren.

Liberalism is EVIL and liberals are the devil’s spawn.
How fortunate we are to live in a county that doesn't allow people to lie about others to push their own political agenda.  These videos were proven to be fraudulent on multiple levels.  I hope that justice is served here.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:59 am

Dr. Jones wrote: How fortunate we are to live in a county that doesn't allow people to lie about others to push their own political agenda.  These videos were proven to be fraudulent on multiple levels.  I hope that justice is served here.

Yes indeed, some think they are fortunate to live in a country where the horrific nature of abortion and the shameful disregard for human life of the abortion industry is not only condoned but applauded!  

Yes indeed, some think they are fortunate to live in a country where those who harvest the body parts of aborted babies escape consequences for their actions, while the courageous truth-tellers who expose their misdeeds are handed down a politically motivated indictment instead.

Yes indeed, some think they are so fortunate to live in such a country!!

This does not alter the fact Planned Parenthood still cannot deny the admissions from their leadership about fetal organ sales captured on video for all the world to see !
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:13 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote: How fortunate we are to live in a county that doesn't allow people to lie about others to push their own political agenda.  These videos were proven to be fraudulent on multiple levels.  I hope that justice is served here.

Yes indeed, some think they are fortunate to live in a country where the horrific nature of abortion and the shameful disregard for human life of the abortion industry is not only condoned but applauded!  

Yes indeed, some think they are fortunate to live in a country where those who harvest the body parts of aborted babies escape consequences for their actions, while the courageous truth-tellers who expose their misdeeds are handed down a politically motivated indictment instead.

Yes indeed, some think they are so fortunate to live in such a country!!

This does not alter the fact Planned Parenthood still cannot deny the admissions from their leadership about fetal organ sales captured on video for all the world to see !

But But But.....Dr. Jones knocked up his then girlfriend and wanted to get an abortion but didn't/couldn't. And to top it off, his health insurance DIDN'T cover the baby!
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:34 pm

http://www.lifenews.com/2016/01/26/planned-parenthood-board-member-works-in-office-of-d-a-who-indicted-david-daleiden/

But But But But.........interesting that a planned parenthood board member works in the office of the DA......isn't it?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:37 pm

I am convinced that Jackoff Jones is the devil himself.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:17 pm

Jammer wrote:I am convinced that Jackoff Jones is the devil himself.

or just a world class idiot...my money is on idiot.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:35 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Jammer wrote:I am convinced that Jackoff Jones is the devil himself.

or just a world class idiot...my money is on idiot.

Nah, I don't know about that.  Butthole and sleazy slut are clearly idiots, but this piece of dogshit has EVIL written all over him.  The dirt bag reeks of evil and makes you want to vomit.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next