U.S.scammed by Kerry, Obama, Iran, and the U.N.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

U.S.scammed by Kerry, Obama, Iran, and the U.N.

Post  Skeptical on Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:53 pm


If a bad deal with Iran isn't enough now it turns out their are two secret side deals between the IAEA and Iran. One deal or portions of one deal would allow the Iranians to scoop the soil samples for inspection.

The White House has confirmed Wednesday the existence of what some have called 'side' deals, unbeknownst to the public, between Iran and the UN's atomic watchdog as part of the comprehensive nuclear agreement reached between the Islamic Republic and world power in July, The Hill reported.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/world/1.667458
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2525
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S.scammed by Kerry, Obama, Iran, and the U.N.

Post  Skeptical on Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:06 pm


Secret side deals continued ..

What Kerry and Obama Tried to Keep from Congress and the Public: Iran Will Collect Its Own Samples for the IAEA

This week brought the stunning news that Senator Tom Cotton (R., Ark.) and Representative Mike Pompeo (R., Kan.) had discovered, during a meeting with IAEA officials, the existence of secret side deal between the IAEA and Tehran — a side deal that will not, like the main nuclear agreement, be shared with Congress.

So critics of the agreement were understandably eager to hear an explanation from Secretary of State John Kerry when he and other senior administration officials testified before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee yesterday.

The hearing produced a new bombshell: In its investigation of Iran’s past nuclear-weapons-related work, the IAEA will rely on Iran to collect samples at its Parchin military base and other locations.

As a former intelligence analyst experienced in the collection of environmental samples for investigations of weapons of mass destruction, I found this allegation impossible to believe when I heard Senator James Risch (R., Idaho) make it yesterday morning.

In his questioning of administration witnesses, Risch said:

Parchin stays in place. Now, does that sound like it’s for peaceful purposes? Let me tell you the worst thing about Parchin. What you guys agreed to was [that] we can’t even take samples there. The IAEA can’t take samples there. [Iranians are] going to be able to test by themselves! Even the NFL wouldn’t go along with this. How in the world can you have a nation like Iran doing their own testing?

. . . Are we going to trust Iran to do this? This is a good deal? This is what we were told we were going to get when we were told, “Don’t worry, we’re going to be watching over their shoulder and we’re going to put in place verification[s] that are absolutely bullet proof”? We’re going to trust Iran to do their own testing? This is absolutely ludicrous....

...The revelation that Iran will collect samples concerning its own nuclear-weapons-related activity makes the whole agreement look like a dangerous farce. This is not just an absurd process; it also goes against years of IAEA practice and established rules about the chain of custody for collected physical samples....


Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/421550/iran-nuclear-bombshell-Iran-police-itself
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2525
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S.scammed by Kerry, Obama, Iran, and the U.N.

Post  Darth Cheney on Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:14 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Secret side deals continued ..

What Kerry and Obama Tried to Keep from Congress and the Public: Iran Will Collect Its Own Samples for the IAEA

This week brought the stunning news that Senator Tom Cotton (R., Ark.) and Representative Mike Pompeo (R., Kan.) had discovered, during a meeting with IAEA officials, the existence of secret side deal between the IAEA and Tehran — a side deal that will not, like the main nuclear agreement, be shared with Congress.

So critics of the agreement were understandably eager to hear an explanation from Secretary of State John Kerry when he and other senior administration officials testified before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee yesterday.

The hearing produced a new bombshell: In its investigation of Iran’s past nuclear-weapons-related work, the IAEA will rely on Iran to collect samples at its Parchin military base and other locations.

As a former intelligence analyst experienced in the collection of environmental samples for investigations of weapons of mass destruction, I found this allegation impossible to believe when I heard Senator James Risch (R., Idaho) make it yesterday morning.

In his questioning of administration witnesses, Risch said:

Parchin stays in place. Now, does that sound like it’s for peaceful purposes? Let me tell you the worst thing about Parchin. What you guys agreed to was [that] we can’t even take samples there. The IAEA can’t take samples there. [Iranians are] going to be able to test by themselves! Even the NFL wouldn’t go along with this. How in the world can you have a nation like Iran doing their own testing?

. . . Are we going to trust Iran to do this? This is a good deal? This is what we were told we were going to get when we were told, “Don’t worry, we’re going to be watching over their shoulder and we’re going to put in place verification[s] that are absolutely bullet proof”? We’re going to trust Iran to do their own testing? This is absolutely ludicrous....

...The revelation that Iran will collect samples concerning its own nuclear-weapons-related activity makes the whole agreement look like a dangerous farce. This is not just an absurd process; it also goes against years of IAEA practice and established rules about the chain of custody for collected physical samples....


Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/421550/iran-nuclear-bombshell-Iran-police-itself

I don't understand what you are getting at...did Obama say anything different? /lying POS liberal
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3204
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S.scammed by Kerry, Obama, Iran, and the U.N.

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:17 pm

What exactly do these side deals consist of?
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3332
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S.scammed by Kerry, Obama, Iran, and the U.N.

Post  Skeptical on Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:50 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:What exactly do these side deals consist of?

The full details have not been made public .. as it appears only the IAEA and IRAN know what is contained in these deals.

LOL, that is why they are called "secret"

You are cordially re-invited to read the article linked in the opening post.

EXCERPT
The White House has confirmed Wednesday the existence of what some have called 'side' deals, unbeknownst to the public, between Iran and the UN's atomic watchdog as part of the comprehensive nuclear agreement reached between the Islamic Republic and world power in July, The Hill reported.

Anyway they are called "secret" because the full details aren't known even though parts have been found out.  Parts such as .. from http://www.nationalreview.com/article/421550/iran-nuclear-bombshell-Iran-police-itself

The hearing produced a new bombshell: In its investigation of Iran’s past nuclear-weapons-related work, the IAEA will rely on Iran to collect samples at its Parchin military base and other locations

So much for 24/7 access to sites inspections, huh?

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/421550/iran-nuclear-bombshell-Iran-police-itself

Actually, read both article carefully.
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2525
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S.scammed by Kerry, Obama, Iran, and the U.N.

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:17 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:What exactly do these side deals consist of?

The full details have not been made public .. as it appears only the IAEA and IRAN know what is contained in these deals.

LOL, that is why they are called "secret"

You are cordially re-invited to read the article linked in the opening post.

EXCERPT
The White House has confirmed Wednesday the existence of what some have called 'side' deals, unbeknownst to the public, between Iran and the UN's atomic watchdog as part of the comprehensive nuclear agreement reached between the Islamic Republic and world power in July, The Hill reported.

Anyway they are called "secret" because the full details aren't known even though parts have been found out.  Parts such as .. from http://www.nationalreview.com/article/421550/iran-nuclear-bombshell-Iran-police-itself

The hearing produced a new bombshell: In its investigation of Iran’s past nuclear-weapons-related work, the IAEA will rely on Iran to collect samples at its Parchin military base and other locations

So much for 24/7 access to sites inspections, huh?

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/421550/iran-nuclear-bombshell-Iran-police-itself

Actually, read both article carefully.

Of what we do know, what are your concerns?
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3332
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S.scammed by Kerry, Obama, Iran, and the U.N.

Post  Skeptical on Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:29 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:What exactly do these side deals consist of?

The full details have not been made public .. as it appears only the IAEA and IRAN know what is contained in these deals.

LOL, that is why they are called "secret"

You are cordially re-invited to read the article linked in the opening post.

EXCERPT
The White House has confirmed Wednesday the existence of what some have called 'side' deals, unbeknownst to the public, between Iran and the UN's atomic watchdog as part of the comprehensive nuclear agreement reached between the Islamic Republic and world power in July, The Hill reported.

Anyway they are called "secret" because the full details aren't known even though parts have been found out.  Parts such as .. from http://www.nationalreview.com/article/421550/iran-nuclear-bombshell-Iran-police-itself

The hearing produced a new bombshell: In its investigation of Iran’s past nuclear-weapons-related work, the IAEA will rely on Iran to collect samples at its Parchin military base and other locations

So much for 24/7 access to sites inspections, huh?

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/421550/iran-nuclear-bombshell-Iran-police-itself

Actually, read both article carefully.

Of what we do know, what are your concerns?

I'll assume you did read both articles so what would guess is/are concerns?
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2525
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S.scammed by Kerry, Obama, Iran, and the U.N.

Post  Dr. Evil on Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:13 am

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:What exactly do these side deals consist of?

The full details have not been made public .. as it appears only the IAEA and IRAN know what is contained in these deals.

LOL, that is why they are called "secret"

You are cordially re-invited to read the article linked in the opening post.

EXCERPT
The White House has confirmed Wednesday the existence of what some have called 'side' deals, unbeknownst to the public, between Iran and the UN's atomic watchdog as part of the comprehensive nuclear agreement reached between the Islamic Republic and world power in July, The Hill reported.

Anyway they are called "secret" because the full details aren't known even though parts have been found out.  Parts such as .. from http://www.nationalreview.com/article/421550/iran-nuclear-bombshell-Iran-police-itself

The hearing produced a new bombshell: In its investigation of Iran’s past nuclear-weapons-related work, the IAEA will rely on Iran to collect samples at its Parchin military base and other locations

So much for 24/7 access to sites inspections, huh?

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/421550/iran-nuclear-bombshell-Iran-police-itself

Actually, read both article carefully.

Of what we do know, what are your concerns?

I'll assume you did read both articles so what would guess is/are concerns?

I have no idea what your concerns may be.  Aside from the fact that releasing extremely sensitive confidential information for the sake of a political witch hunt undermines the integrity of the IAEA in past, present, and future nuclear agreements.
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3332
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S.scammed by Kerry, Obama, Iran, and the U.N.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum