Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rick Perry: Allow Trained Citizens to Carry Anywhere

+3
Jammer
Darth Cheney
Dr. Evil
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rick Perry: Allow Trained Citizens to Carry Anywhere - Page 2 Empty Re: Rick Perry: Allow Trained Citizens to Carry Anywhere

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:36 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:Here's a nice article on concealed carry.  It talks about doing it for the right reasons.  Having the mental capacity to do it.  It also talks about the fact that sometimes a keen eye and a cell phone are much more effective.

http://m.policemag.com/article/2908/common-sense-concealed-carry

Who gets to determine what the "right reasons" are?

The author of the article is a SWAT crisis negotiator.  I think he has certainly earned the right to talk and be respected on the subject.

From the gist of your posts, YOU think you are the one to determine what these "right reasons" are.

It's my life.  I don't want to forget to turn my blinker on and have someone show up at my house ready to jack me up about it.  I guarantee that as I am kicking the ever loving shiste out of him, that pussy little bitch will pull a gun and kill me in front of my wife and kids.  Of course I have a say in this.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Rick Perry: Allow Trained Citizens to Carry Anywhere - Page 2 Empty Re: Rick Perry: Allow Trained Citizens to Carry Anywhere

Post  Skeptical Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:52 am

Dr. Jones wrote:Here's a nice article on concealed carry.  It talks about doing it for the right reasons.  Having the mental capacity to do it.  It also talks about the fact that sometimes a keen eye and a cell phone are much more effective.

You are proudly touting this article as if common sense never occurred to the person handling or carrying a gun and is somehow a brand new concept !

Are you admitting failure so soon, throwing in the towel because you have failed to provide the NAMES, DATES, PLACES, AND THE LINKS TO THE STORIES ABOUT THESE PEOPLE YOU REFERRED TO IN AN EARLIER CLAIM;

There are plenty of people who carry that have no clue what they are doing. Some shoot in an unsafe manner, some needlessly escalate a situation, some choose their moves poorly and actually help criminals.

EDITED:  Keep in mind Jonesy the six silent men can be applied to everyday life, as can applying the "what if" principle, and the variation of Sir Isaac's 3rd!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:39 am

Skeptical wrote:

You are proudly touting this article as if common sense never occurred to the person handling or carrying a gun and is somehow a brand new concept !

Are you admitting failure so soon, throwing in the towel because you have failed to provide the NAMES, DATES, PLACES, AND THE LINKS TO THE STORIES ABOUT THESE PEOPLE YOU REFERRED TO IN AN EARLIER CLAIM;

There are plenty of people who carry that have no clue what they are doing. Some shoot in an unsafe manner, some needlessly escalate a situation, some choose their moves poorly and actually help criminals.

Common sense is indeed a new concept for the average gun toter, as referenced in the article supporting my opinion that you asked for and have received.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:03 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Common sense is indeed a new concept for the average gun toter, as referenced in the article supporting my opinion that you asked for and have received.

SOOOOO, you are admitting failure because you have failed to provide the NAMES, DATES, PLACES, AND THE LINKS TO THE STORIES ABOUT THESE PLENTY OF PEOPLE YOU REFERRED TO IN AN EARLIER CLAIM;

What are you going to "claim" next ??
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:17 am

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

SOOOOO, you are admitting failure because you have failed to provide the NAMES, DATES, PLACES, AND THE LINKS TO THE STORIES ABOUT THESE PLENTY OF PEOPLE YOU REFERRED TO IN AN EARLIER CLAIM;

What are you going to "claim" next ??

Are you fukcing blind or just retarded?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:35 pm

The article deals with off duty cops, not the general public qualified to carry concealed. The mentioned negatives by the author are about the off duty officers decision to carry and his decision to get involved and has nothing to do with the general populace. Please try to find factual instances of problems created by legally owned and operated weapons then you may gain a modicum of credability.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:47 pm

HayZeus! The fcukin' article is written for off duty law enforcement not civilians. In addition to the gun he recommends carrying handcuffs, a flashlight and your badge! What no body armor or police dog? WTF? Suspect
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:55 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

HayZeus! The fcukin' article is written for off duty law enforcement not civilians. In addition to the gun he recommends carrying handcuffs, a flashlight and your badge! What no body armor or police dog? WTF? Suspect

Oh crap, I am busted. Now I have to peruse the internet to find another article supporting my opinion ~ Dr Mengele
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:14 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote: What are you going to "claim" next ??

I must be blind because I did not see all your info that had NAMES, DATES, PLACES, AND THE LINKS TO THE STORIES ABOUT THESE PLENTY OF PEOPLE YOU REFERRED TO IN AN EARLIER CLAIM;

you remember this claim by you don't you?

C'mon Jonesy, either shiste or get off the pot and show us all those stories about law abiding citizens making a movie theater or mall shooting or military recruiting shooting situation worse!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:34 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Jesus! Rolling Eyes Are you fukcing kidding me???  There's nothing in that article pertinent to a civilian contemplating a CC??  Maybe you should read it again.  Find someone to help you with the tougher words if need be. study study study

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:37 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Oh crap, I am busted.  Now I have to peruse the internet to find another article supporting my opinion ~ Dr Mengele

Why would I do that?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:39 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

I must be blind because I did not see all your info that had NAMES, DATES, PLACES, AND THE LINKS TO THE STORIES ABOUT THESE PLENTY OF PEOPLE YOU REFERRED TO IN AN EARLIER CLAIM;

C'mon Jonesy, either shiste or get off the pot and show us all those stories about law abiding citizens making a movie theater or mall shooting or military recruiting shooting situation worse!

Come on Garfield, been there, done that.  Already left the bathroom. The news clip very clearly illustrates my point about what happens when we encourage our citizens to take up guns against each other. No further evidence needed. Case closed.

Last edited by Dr. Jones on Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:40 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

There's nothing in that article pertinent to a civilian contemplating a CC !:

A miracle, Jonesy finally understands that article written by a cop was addressing off duty cops.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:43 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

There's nothing in that article pertinent to a civilian contemplating a CC !:

A miracle, Jonesy finally understands that article written by a cop was addressing off duty cops.

Rick Perry: Allow Trained Citizens to Carry Anywhere - Page 2 3584648792

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:47 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

Come on Garfield, been there, done that.  Already left the bathroom.

Rick Perry: Allow Trained Citizens to Carry Anywhere - Page 2 1799970420Rick Perry: Allow Trained Citizens to Carry Anywhere - Page 2 1799970420Rick Perry: Allow Trained Citizens to Carry Anywhere - Page 2 1799970420Rick Perry: Allow Trained Citizens to Carry Anywhere - Page 2 1799970420
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:48 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

Rick Perry: Allow Trained Citizens to Carry Anywhere - Page 2 1799970420Rick Perry: Allow Trained Citizens to Carry Anywhere - Page 2 1799970420Rick Perry: Allow Trained Citizens to Carry Anywhere - Page 2 1799970420Rick Perry: Allow Trained Citizens to Carry Anywhere - Page 2 1799970420

What's so funny? Re-read my post. Sorry, late comer

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:51 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

What's so funny?

YOU AND WHAT YOU CONSIDER YOUR PROOF OF

Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:56 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

What's so funny?

YOU AND WHAT YOU CONSIDER YOUR PROOF OF

Three out of my four points in that quote were proven in that murder.  

1. No clue what they are doing. Check.
2. Shoot in an unsafe manner. Check.
3. Needlessly escalated a situation. Check.

The other was mentioned in the SWAT team member's article on CC.  

4. Choosing your moves poorly can help a criminal.

Remember, pulling out your pistol while off duty and diving into a situation can actually make it worse for you and everyone else involved. Sometimes you can do more good with a cellphone and a good memory while the officers on duty do the rest.

Check.

All bases are covered.  No further evidence needed.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:10 pm

"Dr. JonesThree out of my four points in that quote were proven in that murder.  

1. No clue what they are doing.  Check.
2. Shoot in an unsafe manner.  Check.
3. Needlessly escalated a situation.  Check.

The other was mentioned in the SWAT team member's article on CC.  

4. Choosing your moves poorly can help a criminal.

Remember, pulling out your pistol while off duty and diving into a situation can actually make it worse for you and everyone else involved. Sometimes you can do more good with a cellphone and a good memory while the officers on duty do the rest.

Check.

All bases are covered.  No further evidence needed.

Carry on, it is your fantasy world.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:54 pm

Here's a story you ladies could watch and learn from:

Escort kills possible serial killer
http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/27/us/woman-kills-attacker-serial-killer/index.html

I don't see her bitching about not being able to carry a gun. She just gets the job done.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:07 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:Here's a story you ladies could watch and learn from:

I don't see her bitching about not being able to carry a gun.  She just gets the job done.

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:19 pm

Skeptical wrote:

I don't see her bitching about not being able to carry a gun.  She just gets the job done.

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

Is that your impression of her waiting for you to get it up? Maybe her overall date experience??

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 pm

So your answer is to try and wrestle the gun away and then shoot the attacker rather than just carry a gun to begin with.

Since I can see into the future with nearly 100% accuracy...

You will still be stupid 20 years from now. Sorry to break the news.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:58 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:

So your answer is to try and wrestle the gun away and then shoot the attacker rather than just carry a gun to begin with.

No I'm just telling you quit worrying so much about how much your vagina hurts and man up a bit.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:28 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

No I'm  just telling you quit worrying so much about how much your vagina hurts and man up a bit.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/17/us/zachary-hammond-police-shooting-south-carolina.html?src=twr&_r=0

White man shot while trying to run over police officer. No response from the Negros.

I guess white lives don't matter.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2