The Clinton E-mails

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Clinton E-mails

Post  Just Braying It on Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:13 am

Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:Top secret stuff found on her computer.

She is a criminal or incompetent

you choose which one Dr Jones/Mengela

Who is Mengela? Also, you don't need to put a space between every sentence.

Any dickhead who doesn’t understand the difference between a space and a blank line should be permanently banned from this forum.

Dickhead? Such hostility! I sympathize with people who spend every moment angry. I pray that you find joy in this world.


Well dickhead, I will find joy when the rotating rod of reality is shoved so far up your ass that your eyes pop out.  Do have a nice day shite for brains.

My reality is amazing. God provides everything that me and my beautiful family needs.


So what you are saying is that you were able to get a family plan with your Obamaphone?  Yep, makes sense to me.  An Obamaphone and an EBT card, what else does a socialist slug need?  Life is grand isn’t it you welfare pervert.

Read Matthew 6:25-34. For being a supposed Christian, your Bible knowledge is certainly lacking.

Read this you disgusting fake:  


…………………./´¯/)
………………..,/¯../
………………./…./
…………./´¯/’…’/´¯¯`•¸
………./’/…/…./……./
……..(‘(…´…´…. ¯~/’…’)
………\……………..’…../
……….”…\………. _.•´
…………\…………..(
…………..\………….\…

Again, such hostility! Being constantly angry is bad physically, mentally & spiritually. I pray for you, friend. Maybe you should try yoga or something.

Just Braying It

Posts : 983
Join date : 2013-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clinton E-mails

Post  Just Braying It on Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:16 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:Top secret stuff found on her computer.

She is a criminal or incompetent

you choose which one Dr Jones/Mengela

Who is Mengela? Also, you don't need to put a space between every sentence.


awwwwwwww poor widdow pussywimp

got nuttin better to whine and wet your panties about?

maybe you should go cry because one of the lion's kids were killed by another lion


Where should I start with this horrible grammar and punctuation?

Just Braying It

Posts : 983
Join date : 2013-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clinton E-mails

Post  nightlight88 on Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:51 am

Ham Flower? wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:Top secret stuff found on her computer.

She is a criminal or incompetent

you choose which one Dr Jones/Mengela

Who is Mengela? Also, you don't need to put a space between every sentence.


awwwwwwww poor widdow pussywimp

got nuttin better to whine and wet your panties about?

maybe you should go cry because one of the lion's kids were killed by another lion


Where should I start with this horrible grammar and punctuation?


start whereveer you want to bozo

avatar
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clinton E-mails

Post  Skeptical on Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:31 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:Top secret stuff found on her computer.

She is a criminal or incompetent

you choose which one Dr Jones/Mengela

Who is Mengela? Also, you don't need to put a space between every sentence.


awwwwwwww poor widdow pussywimp

got nuttin better to whine and wet your panties about?

maybe you should go cry because one of the lion's kids were killed by another lion


Where should I start with this horrible grammar and punctuation?


start whereveer you want to bozo


HF? probably still struggles with this also.

http://dlib.info/omeka/josephine/archive/files/12efba762acb18e3638c3568019a20de.pdf
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2555
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clinton E-mails

Post  Jammer on Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:02 am

Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:Top secret stuff found on her computer.

She is a criminal or incompetent

you choose which one Dr Jones/Mengela

Who is Mengela? Also, you don't need to put a space between every sentence.

Any dickhead who doesn’t understand the difference between a space and a blank line should be permanently banned from this forum.

Dickhead? Such hostility! I sympathize with people who spend every moment angry. I pray that you find joy in this world.


Well dickhead, I will find joy when the rotating rod of reality is shoved so far up your ass that your eyes pop out.  Do have a nice day shite for brains.

My reality is amazing. God provides everything that me and my beautiful family needs.


So what you are saying is that you were able to get a family plan with your Obamaphone?  Yep, makes sense to me.  An Obamaphone and an EBT card, what else does a socialist slug need?  Life is grand isn’t it you welfare pervert.

Read Matthew 6:25-34. For being a supposed Christian, your Bible knowledge is certainly lacking.

Read this you disgusting fake:  


…………………./´¯/)
………………..,/¯../
………………./…./
…………./´¯/’…’/´¯¯`•¸
………./’/…/…./……./
……..(‘(…´…´…. ¯~/’…’)
………\……………..’…../
……….”…\………. _.•´
…………\…………..(
…………..\………….\…

Again, such hostility! Being constantly angry is bad physically, mentally & spiritually. I pray for you, friend. Maybe you should try yoga or something.

If one would listen to these progressive liberals talk, you would hear them say that conservatives are terrible people and they are such warm kind Christian people.  However, when one quits listening to the WORDS of these evil cretins and start watching their actions a very different picture comes into focus.

As just one example, who seems to be the group that peacefully sleeping at night?  Hmmm those terrible conservatives.   And who seems to always be up in the middle of the night because their guilty conscience keeps them awake?   Hmmm, it is those “warm and fuzzy” progressive liberals.

I guess when you think about it, if you woke up in the middle of the night because of a nightmare where you were standing at the gates of hell due to your evil liberal sins you might choose to get up and post some kind Christian messages on a forum in an attempt to hide your evilness.   Unfortunately for them, they we continue to have nightmares every night and wake up to post their liberal lies at 4:13 AM.  Fortunately for us conservatives, we will be peacefully sleeping because our conscience is clear.

I am sure there will be more LIBERAL LIES to follow.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2082
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clinton E-mails

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:58 am

Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:Top secret stuff found on her computer.

She is a criminal or incompetent

you choose which one Dr Jones/Mengela

Who is Mengela? Also, you don't need to put a space between every sentence.

Any dickhead who doesn’t understand the difference between a space and a blank line should be permanently banned from this forum.

Dickhead? Such hostility! I sympathize with people who spend every moment angry. I pray that you find joy in this world.


Well dickhead, I will find joy when the rotating rod of reality is shoved so far up your ass that your eyes pop out.  Do have a nice day shite for brains.

My reality is amazing. God provides everything that me and my beautiful family needs.


So what you are saying is that you were able to get a family plan with your Obamaphone?  Yep, makes sense to me.  An Obamaphone and an EBT card, what else does a socialist slug need?  Life is grand isn’t it you welfare pervert.

Read Matthew 6:25-34. For being a supposed Christian, your Bible knowledge is certainly lacking.

Read this you disgusting fake:  


…………………./´¯/)
………………..,/¯../
………………./…./
…………./´¯/’…’/´¯¯`•¸
………./’/…/…./……./
……..(‘(…´…´…. ¯~/’…’)
………\……………..’…../
……….”…\………. _.•´
…………\…………..(
…………..\………….\…

You seem to have lost your compass. Have you really accepted Jesus Christ as your savior?

I think you need a little more of this gesture in your life instead:

avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3458
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clinton E-mails

Post  nightlight88 on Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:46 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:Top secret stuff found on her computer.

She is a criminal or incompetent

you choose which one Dr Jones/Mengela

Who is Mengela? Also, you don't need to put a space between every sentence.

Any dickhead who doesn’t understand the difference between a space and a blank line should be permanently banned from this forum.

Dickhead? Such hostility! I sympathize with people who spend every moment angry. I pray that you find joy in this world.


Well dickhead, I will find joy when the rotating rod of reality is shoved so far up your ass that your eyes pop out.  Do have a nice day shite for brains.

My reality is amazing. God provides everything that me and my beautiful family needs.


So what you are saying is that you were able to get a family plan with your Obamaphone?  Yep, makes sense to me.  An Obamaphone and an EBT card, what else does a socialist slug need?  Life is grand isn’t it you welfare pervert.

Read Matthew 6:25-34. For being a supposed Christian, your Bible knowledge is certainly lacking.

Read this you disgusting fake:  


…………………./´¯/)
………………..,/¯../
………………./…./
…………./´¯/’…’/´¯¯`•¸
………./’/…/…./……./
……..(‘(…´…´…. ¯~/’…’)
………\……………..’…../
……….”…\………. _.•´
…………\…………..(
…………..\………….\…

You seem to have lost your compass.  Have you really accepted Jesus Christ as your savior?

I think you need a little more of this gesture in your life instead:




Proud butt blaster??????????????????

You do know of the diseases and problems from employing your proud tactics, don't you?

avatar
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clinton E-mails

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:06 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:Top secret stuff found on her computer.

She is a criminal or incompetent

you choose which one Dr Jones/Mengela

Who is Mengela? Also, you don't need to put a space between every sentence.

Any dickhead who doesn’t understand the difference between a space and a blank line should be permanently banned from this forum.

Dickhead? Such hostility! I sympathize with people who spend every moment angry. I pray that you find joy in this world.


Well dickhead, I will find joy when the rotating rod of reality is shoved so far up your ass that your eyes pop out.  Do have a nice day shite for brains.

My reality is amazing. God provides everything that me and my beautiful family needs.


So what you are saying is that you were able to get a family plan with your Obamaphone?  Yep, makes sense to me.  An Obamaphone and an EBT card, what else does a socialist slug need?  Life is grand isn’t it you welfare pervert.

Read Matthew 6:25-34. For being a supposed Christian, your Bible knowledge is certainly lacking.

Read this you disgusting fake:  


…………………./´¯/)
………………..,/¯../
………………./…./
…………./´¯/’…’/´¯¯`•¸
………./’/…/…./……./
……..(‘(…´…´…. ¯~/’…’)
………\……………..’…../
……….”…\………. _.•´
…………\…………..(
…………..\………….\…

You seem to have lost your compass.  Have you really accepted Jesus Christ as your savior?

I think you need a little more of this gesture in your life instead:




Proud butt blaster??????????????????

You do know of the diseases and problems from employing your proud tactics, don't you?


#1 What is up with your fascination with anal sex?

#2 What diseases and "problems" should people in a monogamous relationship who engage in anal sex be watching out for.  Please do tell...
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3458
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clinton E-mails

Post  BladeRunner on Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:22 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:Top secret stuff found on her computer.

She is a criminal or incompetent

you choose which one Dr Jones/Mengela

Who is Mengela? Also, you don't need to put a space between every sentence.

Any dickhead who doesn’t understand the difference between a space and a blank line should be permanently banned from this forum.

Dickhead? Such hostility! I sympathize with people who spend every moment angry. I pray that you find joy in this world.


Well dickhead, I will find joy when the rotating rod of reality is shoved so far up your ass that your eyes pop out.  Do have a nice day shite for brains.

My reality is amazing. God provides everything that me and my beautiful family needs.


So what you are saying is that you were able to get a family plan with your Obamaphone?  Yep, makes sense to me.  An Obamaphone and an EBT card, what else does a socialist slug need?  Life is grand isn’t it you welfare pervert.

Read Matthew 6:25-34. For being a supposed Christian, your Bible knowledge is certainly lacking.

Read this you disgusting fake:  


…………………./´¯/)
………………..,/¯../
………………./…./
…………./´¯/’…’/´¯¯`•¸
………./’/…/…./……./
……..(‘(…´…´…. ¯~/’…’)
………\……………..’…../
……….”…\………. _.•´
…………\…………..(
…………..\………….\…

You seem to have lost your compass.  Have you really accepted Jesus Christ as your savior?

I think you need a little more of this gesture in your life instead:



Said the abortion promoting Dr. Jones.
avatar
BladeRunner

Posts : 1913
Join date : 2012-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clinton E-mails

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:38 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:Top secret stuff found on her computer.

She is a criminal or incompetent

you choose which one Dr Jones/Mengela

Who is Mengela? Also, you don't need to put a space between every sentence.

Any dickhead who doesn’t understand the difference between a space and a blank line should be permanently banned from this forum.

Dickhead? Such hostility! I sympathize with people who spend every moment angry. I pray that you find joy in this world.


Well dickhead, I will find joy when the rotating rod of reality is shoved so far up your ass that your eyes pop out.  Do have a nice day shite for brains.

My reality is amazing. God provides everything that me and my beautiful family needs.


So what you are saying is that you were able to get a family plan with your Obamaphone?  Yep, makes sense to me.  An Obamaphone and an EBT card, what else does a socialist slug need?  Life is grand isn’t it you welfare pervert.

Read Matthew 6:25-34. For being a supposed Christian, your Bible knowledge is certainly lacking.

Read this you disgusting fake:  


…………………./´¯/)
………………..,/¯../
………………./…./
…………./´¯/’…’/´¯¯`•¸
………./’/…/…./……./
……..(‘(…´…´…. ¯~/’…’)
………\……………..’…../
……….”…\………. _.•´
…………\…………..(
…………..\………….\…

You seem to have lost your compass.  Have you really accepted Jesus Christ as your savior?

I think you need a little more of this gesture in your life instead:



Said the abortion promoting Dr. Jones.

No doubt about it.  I wholeheartedly support a woman's right to come to terms with her own faith, her own doctor and her own family, to make an incredibly hard decision.


Last edited by Dr. Jones on Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3458
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clinton E-mails

Post  nightlight88 on Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:57 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:Top secret stuff found on her computer.

She is a criminal or incompetent

you choose which one Dr Jones/Mengela

Who is Mengela? Also, you don't need to put a space between every sentence.

Any dickhead who doesn’t understand the difference between a space and a blank line should be permanently banned from this forum.

Dickhead? Such hostility! I sympathize with people who spend every moment angry. I pray that you find joy in this world.


Well dickhead, I will find joy when the rotating rod of reality is shoved so far up your ass that your eyes pop out.  Do have a nice day shite for brains.

My reality is amazing. God provides everything that me and my beautiful family needs.


So what you are saying is that you were able to get a family plan with your Obamaphone?  Yep, makes sense to me.  An Obamaphone and an EBT card, what else does a socialist slug need?  Life is grand isn’t it you welfare pervert.

Read Matthew 6:25-34. For being a supposed Christian, your Bible knowledge is certainly lacking.

Read this you disgusting fake:  


…………………./´¯/)
………………..,/¯../
………………./…./
…………./´¯/’…’/´¯¯`•¸
………./’/…/…./……./
……..(‘(…´…´…. ¯~/’…’)
………\……………..’…../
……….”…\………. _.•´
…………\…………..(
…………..\………….\…

You seem to have lost your compass.  Have you really accepted Jesus Christ as your savior?

I think you need a little more of this gesture in your life instead:



Said the abortion promoting Dr. Jones.

No doubt about it.  I wholeheartedly support a woman's right to come to terms with her own faith, her own doctor her own family, to make an incredibly hard decision.


Evidently, its not that hard of a decision.  Over 50 million abortions is no small number.
avatar
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clinton E-mails

Post  Just Braying It on Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:01 pm

Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:Top secret stuff found on her computer.

She is a criminal or incompetent

you choose which one Dr Jones/Mengela

Who is Mengela? Also, you don't need to put a space between every sentence.

Any dickhead who doesn’t understand the difference between a space and a blank line should be permanently banned from this forum.

Dickhead? Such hostility! I sympathize with people who spend every moment angry. I pray that you find joy in this world.


Well dickhead, I will find joy when the rotating rod of reality is shoved so far up your ass that your eyes pop out.  Do have a nice day shite for brains.

My reality is amazing. God provides everything that me and my beautiful family needs.


So what you are saying is that you were able to get a family plan with your Obamaphone?  Yep, makes sense to me.  An Obamaphone and an EBT card, what else does a socialist slug need?  Life is grand isn’t it you welfare pervert.

Read Matthew 6:25-34. For being a supposed Christian, your Bible knowledge is certainly lacking.

Read this you disgusting fake:  


…………………./´¯/)
………………..,/¯../
………………./…./
…………./´¯/’…’/´¯¯`•¸
………./’/…/…./……./
……..(‘(…´…´…. ¯~/’…’)
………\……………..’…../
……….”…\………. _.•´
…………\…………..(
…………..\………….\…

Again, such hostility! Being constantly angry is bad physically, mentally & spiritually. I pray for you, friend. Maybe you should try yoga or something.

If one would listen to these progressive liberals talk, you would hear them say that conservatives are terrible people and they are such warm kind Christian people.  However, when one quits listening to the WORDS of these evil cretins and start watching their actions a very different picture comes into focus.

As just one example, who seems to be the group that peacefully sleeping at night?  Hmmm those terrible conservatives.   And who seems to always be up in the middle of the night because their guilty conscience keeps them awake?   Hmmm, it is those “warm and fuzzy” progressive liberals.

I guess when you think about it, if you woke up in the middle of the night because of a nightmare where you were standing at the gates of hell due to your evil liberal sins you might choose to get up and post some kind Christian messages on a forum in an attempt to hide your evilness.   Unfortunately for them, they we continue to have nightmares every night and wake up to post their liberal lies at 4:13 AM.  Fortunately for us conservatives, we will be peacefully sleeping because our conscience is clear.

I am sure there will be more LIBERAL LIES to follow.

You do know that the internet is accessible across the entire globe and that not everyone is in the same time zone as you, right? Please tell me you understand how that works.

Just Braying It

Posts : 983
Join date : 2013-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clinton E-mails

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:46 pm

Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:Top secret stuff found on her computer.

She is a criminal or incompetent

you choose which one Dr Jones/Mengela

Who is Mengela? Also, you don't need to put a space between every sentence.

Any dickhead who doesn’t understand the difference between a space and a blank line should be permanently banned from this forum.

Dickhead? Such hostility! I sympathize with people who spend every moment angry. I pray that you find joy in this world.


Well dickhead, I will find joy when the rotating rod of reality is shoved so far up your ass that your eyes pop out.  Do have a nice day shite for brains.

My reality is amazing. God provides everything that me and my beautiful family needs.


So what you are saying is that you were able to get a family plan with your Obamaphone?  Yep, makes sense to me.  An Obamaphone and an EBT card, what else does a socialist slug need?  Life is grand isn’t it you welfare pervert.

Read Matthew 6:25-34. For being a supposed Christian, your Bible knowledge is certainly lacking.

Read this you disgusting fake:  


…………………./´¯/)
………………..,/¯../
………………./…./
…………./´¯/’…’/´¯¯`•¸
………./’/…/…./……./
……..(‘(…´…´…. ¯~/’…’)
………\……………..’…../
……….”…\………. _.•´
…………\…………..(
…………..\………….\…

Again, such hostility! Being constantly angry is bad physically, mentally & spiritually. I pray for you, friend. Maybe you should try yoga or something.

If one would listen to these progressive liberals talk, you would hear them say that conservatives are terrible people and they are such warm kind Christian people.  However, when one quits listening to the WORDS of these evil cretins and start watching their actions a very different picture comes into focus.

As just one example, who seems to be the group that peacefully sleeping at night?  Hmmm those terrible conservatives.   And who seems to always be up in the middle of the night because their guilty conscience keeps them awake?   Hmmm, it is those “warm and fuzzy” progressive liberals.

I guess when you think about it, if you woke up in the middle of the night because of a nightmare where you were standing at the gates of hell due to your evil liberal sins you might choose to get up and post some kind Christian messages on a forum in an attempt to hide your evilness.   Unfortunately for them, they we continue to have nightmares every night and wake up to post their liberal lies at 4:13 AM.  Fortunately for us conservatives, we will be peacefully sleeping because our conscience is clear.

I am sure there will be more LIBERAL LIES to follow.

You do know that the internet is accessible across the entire globe and that not everyone is in the same time zone as you, right? Please tell me you understand how that works.

I was up with my kids at 3am. Does that make me a bad person?
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3458
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clinton E-mails

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:56 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:Top secret stuff found on her computer.

She is a criminal or incompetent

you choose which one Dr Jones/Mengela

Who is Mengela? Also, you don't need to put a space between every sentence.

Any dickhead who doesn’t understand the difference between a space and a blank line should be permanently banned from this forum.

Dickhead? Such hostility! I sympathize with people who spend every moment angry. I pray that you find joy in this world.


Well dickhead, I will find joy when the rotating rod of reality is shoved so far up your ass that your eyes pop out.  Do have a nice day shite for brains.

My reality is amazing. God provides everything that me and my beautiful family needs.


So what you are saying is that you were able to get a family plan with your Obamaphone?  Yep, makes sense to me.  An Obamaphone and an EBT card, what else does a socialist slug need?  Life is grand isn’t it you welfare pervert.

Read Matthew 6:25-34. For being a supposed Christian, your Bible knowledge is certainly lacking.

Read this you disgusting fake:  


…………………./´¯/)
………………..,/¯../
………………./…./
…………./´¯/’…’/´¯¯`•¸
………./’/…/…./……./
……..(‘(…´…´…. ¯~/’…’)
………\……………..’…../
……….”…\………. _.•´
…………\…………..(
…………..\………….\…

You seem to have lost your compass.  Have you really accepted Jesus Christ as your savior?

I think you need a little more of this gesture in your life instead:



Said the abortion promoting Dr. Jones.

No doubt about it.  I wholeheartedly support a woman's right to come to terms with her own faith, her own doctor her own family, to make an incredibly hard decision.


Evidently, its not that hard of a decision.  Over 50 million abortions is no small number.

It's certainly an easier decision for some than others.  A family working on minimum wage can barely afford the contraception, much less the child.  Then there's married men who knock up their side piece.  They don't want to sound like a hypocrite after going on an on about how nobody has any morals anymore, so they suggest abortions.  Then there's women like Carly Fiorina who are trying to get ahead in a man's world and can't be saddled down with a baby.  

You see, there are plenty of reasons people terminate pregnancies.
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3458
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clinton E-mails

Post  Jammer on Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:54 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:Top secret stuff found on her computer.

She is a criminal or incompetent

you choose which one Dr Jones/Mengela

Who is Mengela? Also, you don't need to put a space between every sentence.

Any dickhead who doesn’t understand the difference between a space and a blank line should be permanently banned from this forum.

Dickhead? Such hostility! I sympathize with people who spend every moment angry. I pray that you find joy in this world.


Well dickhead, I will find joy when the rotating rod of reality is shoved so far up your ass that your eyes pop out.  Do have a nice day shite for brains.

My reality is amazing. God provides everything that me and my beautiful family needs.


So what you are saying is that you were able to get a family plan with your Obamaphone?  Yep, makes sense to me.  An Obamaphone and an EBT card, what else does a socialist slug need?  Life is grand isn’t it you welfare pervert.

Read Matthew 6:25-34. For being a supposed Christian, your Bible knowledge is certainly lacking.

Read this you disgusting fake:  


…………………./´¯/)
………………..,/¯../
………………./…./
…………./´¯/’…’/´¯¯`•¸
………./’/…/…./……./
……..(‘(…´…´…. ¯~/’…’)
………\……………..’…../
……….”…\………. _.•´
…………\…………..(
…………..\………….\…

Again, such hostility! Being constantly angry is bad physically, mentally & spiritually. I pray for you, friend. Maybe you should try yoga or something.

If one would listen to these progressive liberals talk, you would hear them say that conservatives are terrible people and they are such warm kind Christian people.  However, when one quits listening to the WORDS of these evil cretins and start watching their actions a very different picture comes into focus.

As just one example, who seems to be the group that peacefully sleeping at night?  Hmmm those terrible conservatives.   And who seems to always be up in the middle of the night because their guilty conscience keeps them awake?   Hmmm, it is those “warm and fuzzy” progressive liberals.

I guess when you think about it, if you woke up in the middle of the night because of a nightmare where you were standing at the gates of hell due to your evil liberal sins you might choose to get up and post some kind Christian messages on a forum in an attempt to hide your evilness.   Unfortunately for them, they we continue to have nightmares every night and wake up to post their liberal lies at 4:13 AM.  Fortunately for us conservatives, we will be peacefully sleeping because our conscience is clear.

I am sure there will be more LIBERAL LIES to follow.

You do know that the internet is accessible across the entire globe and that not everyone is in the same time zone as you, right? Please tell me you understand how that works.

I was up with my kids at 3am.  Does that make me a bad person?

No dickhead, didn't you read the message above? It means that you live in Singapore. What a dumbass.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2082
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clinton E-mails

Post  Jammer on Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:57 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:Top secret stuff found on her computer.

She is a criminal or incompetent

you choose which one Dr Jones/Mengela

Who is Mengela? Also, you don't need to put a space between every sentence.

Any dickhead who doesn’t understand the difference between a space and a blank line should be permanently banned from this forum.

Dickhead? Such hostility! I sympathize with people who spend every moment angry. I pray that you find joy in this world.


Well dickhead, I will find joy when the rotating rod of reality is shoved so far up your ass that your eyes pop out.  Do have a nice day shite for brains.

My reality is amazing. God provides everything that me and my beautiful family needs.


So what you are saying is that you were able to get a family plan with your Obamaphone?  Yep, makes sense to me.  An Obamaphone and an EBT card, what else does a socialist slug need?  Life is grand isn’t it you welfare pervert.

Read Matthew 6:25-34. For being a supposed Christian, your Bible knowledge is certainly lacking.

Read this you disgusting fake:  


…………………./´¯/)
………………..,/¯../
………………./…./
…………./´¯/’…’/´¯¯`•¸
………./’/…/…./……./
……..(‘(…´…´…. ¯~/’…’)
………\……………..’…../
……….”…\………. _.•´
…………\…………..(
…………..\………….\…

You seem to have lost your compass.  Have you really accepted Jesus Christ as your savior?

I think you need a little more of this gesture in your life instead:



WOW – a spiritual message from a perverted sodomizing homosexual baby killer is so inspirational.


avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2082
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clinton E-mails

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:57 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:Top secret stuff found on her computer.

She is a criminal or incompetent

you choose which one Dr Jones/Mengela

Who is Mengela? Also, you don't need to put a space between every sentence.

Any dickhead who doesn’t understand the difference between a space and a blank line should be permanently banned from this forum.

Dickhead? Such hostility! I sympathize with people who spend every moment angry. I pray that you find joy in this world.


Well dickhead, I will find joy when the rotating rod of reality is shoved so far up your ass that your eyes pop out.  Do have a nice day shite for brains.

My reality is amazing. God provides everything that me and my beautiful family needs.


So what you are saying is that you were able to get a family plan with your Obamaphone?  Yep, makes sense to me.  An Obamaphone and an EBT card, what else does a socialist slug need?  Life is grand isn’t it you welfare pervert.

Read Matthew 6:25-34. For being a supposed Christian, your Bible knowledge is certainly lacking.

Read this you disgusting fake:  


…………………./´¯/)
………………..,/¯../
………………./…./
…………./´¯/’…’/´¯¯`•¸
………./’/…/…./……./
……..(‘(…´…´…. ¯~/’…’)
………\……………..’…../
……….”…\………. _.•´
…………\…………..(
…………..\………….\…

You seem to have lost your compass.  Have you really accepted Jesus Christ as your savior?

I think you need a little more of this gesture in your life instead:



Said the abortion promoting Dr. Jones.

No doubt about it.  I wholeheartedly support a woman's right to come to terms with her own faith, her own doctor her own family, to make an incredibly hard decision.


Evidently, its not that hard of a decision.  Over 50 million abortions is no small number.

It's certainly an easier decision for some than others.  A family working on minimum wage can barely afford the contraception, much less the child.  Then there's married men who knock up their side piece.  They don't want to sound like a hypocrite after going on an on about how nobody has any morals anymore, so they suggest abortions.  Then there's women like Carly Fiorina who are trying to get ahead in a man's world and can't be saddled down with a baby.  

You see, there are plenty of reasons people terminate pregnancies.

Are you saying Fiorina had an abortion? Got some proof to back your bluster?
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clinton E-mails

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:05 pm

Did I say that??? I sure don't remember saying that.
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3458
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clinton E-mails

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:18 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:Did I say that??? I sure don't remember saying that.

It's sure implicit in your ramblings on abortion. Let's unwind your BS.

In your reply to nightlight's post: "Evidently, its not that hard of a decision. Over 50 million abortions is no small number.", you state "It's certainly an easier decision for some than others." and then give three reasons. The first:

"A family working on minimum wage can barely afford the contraception, much less the child."

And the second reason:

Then there's married men who knock up their side piece. They don't want to sound like a hypocrite after going on an on about how nobody has any morals anymore, so they suggest abortions.

And then the third reason:

"Then there's women like Carly Fiorina who are trying to get ahead in a man's world and can't be saddled down with a baby."

Then you put a ribbon around your examples with "You see, there are plenty of reasons people terminate pregnancies."

Hell, did I say implied? I meant explicitly.
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clinton E-mails

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:38 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:Did I say that??? I sure don't remember saying that.

It's sure implicit in your ramblings on abortion. Let's unwind your BS.

In your reply to nightlight's post:  "Evidently, its not that hard of a decision.  Over 50 million abortions is no small number.", you state "It's certainly an easier decision for some than others." and then give three reasons. The first:

"A family working on minimum wage can barely afford the contraception, much less the child."

And the second reason:

Then there's married men who knock up their side piece.  They don't want to sound like a hypocrite after going on an on about how nobody has any morals anymore, so they suggest abortions.

And then the third reason:

"Then there's women like Carly Fiorina who are trying to get ahead in a man's world and can't be saddled down with a baby."  

Then you put a ribbon around your examples with "You see, there are plenty of reasons people terminate pregnancies."

Hell, did I say implied? I meant explicitly.

Ummm....No.  A true accusation of that sort would require some sort of provided basis.  I was merely pointing out the fact that to get a job of that caliber many women wouldn't want to feel like their vagina is getting in the way.  Who can blame them?  They already work at a 20% discount to their penis toting counterparts.  Given the circumstances, women like her certainly wouldn't want to risk taking a year off of their career and miss a chance at becoming a CEO of a large company like HP.  Don't you think?
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3458
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clinton E-mails

Post  Clicker on Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:46 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
#2 What diseases and "problems" should people in a monogamous relationship who engage in anal sex be watching out for.  Please do tell...

Infidelity
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 802
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clinton E-mails

Post  nightlight88 on Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:54 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:Did I say that??? I sure don't remember saying that.

It's sure implicit in your ramblings on abortion. Let's unwind your BS.

In your reply to nightlight's post:  "Evidently, its not that hard of a decision.  Over 50 million abortions is no small number.", you state "It's certainly an easier decision for some than others." and then give three reasons. The first:

"A family working on minimum wage can barely afford the contraception, much less the child."

And the second reason:

Then there's married men who knock up their side piece.  They don't want to sound like a hypocrite after going on an on about how nobody has any morals anymore, so they suggest abortions.

And then the third reason:

"Then there's women like Carly Fiorina who are trying to get ahead in a man's world and can't be saddled down with a baby."  

Then you put a ribbon around your examples with "You see, there are plenty of reasons people terminate pregnancies."

Hell, did I say implied? I meant explicitly.

Ummm....No.  A true accusation of that sort would require some sort of provided basis.  I was merely pointing out the fact that to get a job of that caliber many women wouldn't want to feel like their vagina is getting in the way.  Who can blame them?  They already work at a 20% discount to their penis toting counterparts.  Given the circumstances, women like her certainly wouldn't want to risk taking a year off of their career and miss a chance at becoming a CEO of a large company like HP.  Don't you think?


Women work at 80% salary?

That is the biggest fukking lie of the year. Only Obama's lies outdo that one.
avatar
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clinton E-mails

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:18 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:Did I say that??? I sure don't remember saying that.

It's sure implicit in your ramblings on abortion. Let's unwind your BS.

In your reply to nightlight's post:  "Evidently, its not that hard of a decision.  Over 50 million abortions is no small number.", you state "It's certainly an easier decision for some than others." and then give three reasons. The first:

"A family working on minimum wage can barely afford the contraception, much less the child."

And the second reason:

Then there's married men who knock up their side piece.  They don't want to sound like a hypocrite after going on an on about how nobody has any morals anymore, so they suggest abortions.

And then the third reason:

"Then there's women like Carly Fiorina who are trying to get ahead in a man's world and can't be saddled down with a baby."  

Then you put a ribbon around your examples with "You see, there are plenty of reasons people terminate pregnancies."

Hell, did I say implied? I meant explicitly.

Ummm....No.  A true accusation of that sort would require some sort of provided basis.  I was merely pointing out the fact that to get a job of that caliber many women wouldn't want to feel like their vagina is getting in the way.  Who can blame them?  They already work at a 20% discount to their penis toting counterparts.  Given the circumstances, women like her certainly wouldn't want to risk taking a year off of their career and miss a chance at becoming a CEO of a large company like HP.  Don't you think?

Ummm .... no. A well constructed argument wouldn't randomly interject an irrelevant point so totally divorced from the premise.

I can't speak to why Fiorina didn't have children. I suspect though that were problems in conceiving since she has stated that while her and her husband wanted children "That wasn't God's plan".
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clinton E-mails

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:33 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:Did I say that??? I sure don't remember saying that.

It's sure implicit in your ramblings on abortion. Let's unwind your BS.

In your reply to nightlight's post:  "Evidently, its not that hard of a decision.  Over 50 million abortions is no small number.", you state "It's certainly an easier decision for some than others." and then give three reasons. The first:

"A family working on minimum wage can barely afford the contraception, much less the child."

And the second reason:

Then there's married men who knock up their side piece.  They don't want to sound like a hypocrite after going on an on about how nobody has any morals anymore, so they suggest abortions.

And then the third reason:

"Then there's women like Carly Fiorina who are trying to get ahead in a man's world and can't be saddled down with a baby."  

Then you put a ribbon around your examples with "You see, there are plenty of reasons people terminate pregnancies."

Hell, did I say implied? I meant explicitly.

Ummm....No.  A true accusation of that sort would require some sort of provided basis.  I was merely pointing out the fact that to get a job of that caliber many women wouldn't want to feel like their vagina is getting in the way.  Who can blame them?  They already work at a 20% discount to their penis toting counterparts.  Given the circumstances, women like her certainly wouldn't want to risk taking a year off of their career and miss a chance at becoming a CEO of a large company like HP.  Don't you think?

Ummm .... no. A well constructed argument wouldn't randomly interject an irrelevant point so totally divorced from the premise.

Seems on point with the premise of my statement.

I can't speak to why Fiorina didn't have children. I suspect though that were problems in conceiving since she has stated that while her and her husband wanted children "That wasn't God's plan".

Really? She doesn't have kids?' Had no idea. Good for her.
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3458
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clinton E-mails

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:56 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:Did I say that??? I sure don't remember saying that.

It's sure implicit in your ramblings on abortion. Let's unwind your BS.

In your reply to nightlight's post:  "Evidently, its not that hard of a decision.  Over 50 million abortions is no small number.", you state "It's certainly an easier decision for some than others." and then give three reasons. The first:

"A family working on minimum wage can barely afford the contraception, much less the child."

And the second reason:

Then there's married men who knock up their side piece.  They don't want to sound like a hypocrite after going on an on about how nobody has any morals anymore, so they suggest abortions.

And then the third reason:

"Then there's women like Carly Fiorina who are trying to get ahead in a man's world and can't be saddled down with a baby."  

Then you put a ribbon around your examples with "You see, there are plenty of reasons people terminate pregnancies."

Hell, did I say implied? I meant explicitly.

Ummm....No.  A true accusation of that sort would require some sort of provided basis.  I was merely pointing out the fact that to get a job of that caliber many women wouldn't want to feel like their vagina is getting in the way.  Who can blame them?  They already work at a 20% discount to their penis toting counterparts.  Given the circumstances, women like her certainly wouldn't want to risk taking a year off of their career and miss a chance at becoming a CEO of a large company like HP.  Don't you think?

Ummm .... no. A well constructed argument wouldn't randomly interject an irrelevant point so totally divorced from the premise.

Seems on point with the premise of my statement.

I can't speak to why Fiorina didn't have children. I suspect though that were problems in conceiving since she has stated that while her and her husband wanted children "That wasn't God's plan".

Really?  She doesn't have kids?' Had no idea. Good for her.

Just to remind you, your premise was "It's certainly an easier decision [having an abortion] for some than others." And your conclusion was "there are plenty of reasons people terminate pregnancies" How Carly Fiorina's tenure/life choices at HP fits into your argument escapes me.

Plus the fact you are now admitting you didn't know she didn't have children undercuts your stupid interjection. "Given the circumstances, women like her certainly wouldn't want to risk taking a year off of their career and miss a chance at becoming a CEO of a large company like HP." Are you claiming/implying she had an abortion or that she gave up the chance to have children in order to further her career? Since you seem to be denying both then your interjection of Fiorina into your argument makes no sense. Not a surprise considering the source.
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clinton E-mails

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum