The Clinton E-mails

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Clinton E-mails

Post  BladeRunner on Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:06 am

Dr. Jones wrote:

It's certainly an easier decision for some than others.  A family working on minimum wage can barely afford the contraception, much less the child.  Then there's married men who knock up their side piece.  They don't want to sound like a hypocrite after going on an on about how nobody has any morals anymore, so they suggest abortions.  Then there's women like Carly Fiorina who are trying to get ahead in a man's world and can't be saddled down with a baby.  

You see, there are plenty of reasons people terminate pregnancies.

I don't care what the "plenty of reasons" are. It doesn't change the fact that an innocent human life is being terminated.
avatar
BladeRunner

Posts : 1916
Join date : 2012-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clinton E-mails

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:16 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:Did I say that??? I sure don't remember saying that.

It's sure implicit in your ramblings on abortion. Let's unwind your BS.

In your reply to nightlight's post:  "Evidently, its not that hard of a decision.  Over 50 million abortions is no small number.", you state "It's certainly an easier decision for some than others." and then give three reasons. The first:

"A family working on minimum wage can barely afford the contraception, much less the child."

And the second reason:

Then there's married men who knock up their side piece.  They don't want to sound like a hypocrite after going on an on about how nobody has any morals anymore, so they suggest abortions.

And then the third reason:

"Then there's women like Carly Fiorina who are trying to get ahead in a man's world and can't be saddled down with a baby."  

Then you put a ribbon around your examples with "You see, there are plenty of reasons people terminate pregnancies."

Hell, did I say implied? I meant explicitly.

Ummm....No.  A true accusation of that sort would require some sort of provided basis.  I was merely pointing out the fact that to get a job of that caliber many women wouldn't want to feel like their vagina is getting in the way.  Who can blame them?  They already work at a 20% discount to their penis toting counterparts.  Given the circumstances, women like her certainly wouldn't want to risk taking a year off of their career and miss a chance at becoming a CEO of a large company like HP.  Don't you think?

Ummm .... no. A well constructed argument wouldn't randomly interject an irrelevant point so totally divorced from the premise.

Seems on point with the premise of my statement.

I can't speak to why Fiorina didn't have children. I suspect though that were problems in conceiving since she has stated that while her and her husband wanted children "That wasn't God's plan".

Really?  She doesn't have kids?' Had no idea. Good for her.

Just to remind you, your premise was "It's certainly an easier decision [having an abortion] for some than others." And your conclusion was "there are plenty of reasons people terminate pregnancies" How Carly Fiorina's tenure/life choices at HP fits into your argument escapes me.

Plus the fact you are now admitting you didn't know she didn't have children undercuts your stupid interjection. "Given the circumstances, women like her certainly wouldn't want to risk taking a year off of their career and miss a chance at becoming a CEO of a large company like HP." Are you claiming/implying she had an abortion or that she gave up the chance to have children in order to further her career? Since you seem to be denying both then your interjection of Fiorina into your argument makes no sense. Not a surprise considering the source.

Your spin of this is making me feel rather nauseated.
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3499
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clinton E-mails

Post  BladeRunner on Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:26 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Your spin of this is making me feel rather nauseated.

That's a hoot. Your "spin" on the termination of human life for the sake of convenience is beyond nauseating.
avatar
BladeRunner

Posts : 1916
Join date : 2012-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clinton E-mails

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:55 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:Did I say that??? I sure don't remember saying that.

It's sure implicit in your ramblings on abortion. Let's unwind your BS.

In your reply to nightlight's post:  "Evidently, its not that hard of a decision.  Over 50 million abortions is no small number.", you state "It's certainly an easier decision for some than others." and then give three reasons. The first:

"A family working on minimum wage can barely afford the contraception, much less the child."

And the second reason:

Then there's married men who knock up their side piece.  They don't want to sound like a hypocrite after going on an on about how nobody has any morals anymore, so they suggest abortions.

And then the third reason:

"Then there's women like Carly Fiorina who are trying to get ahead in a man's world and can't be saddled down with a baby."  

Then you put a ribbon around your examples with "You see, there are plenty of reasons people terminate pregnancies."

Hell, did I say implied? I meant explicitly.

Ummm....No.  A true accusation of that sort would require some sort of provided basis.  I was merely pointing out the fact that to get a job of that caliber many women wouldn't want to feel like their vagina is getting in the way.  Who can blame them?  They already work at a 20% discount to their penis toting counterparts.  Given the circumstances, women like her certainly wouldn't want to risk taking a year off of their career and miss a chance at becoming a CEO of a large company like HP.  Don't you think?

Ummm .... no. A well constructed argument wouldn't randomly interject an irrelevant point so totally divorced from the premise.

Seems on point with the premise of my statement.

I can't speak to why Fiorina didn't have children. I suspect though that were problems in conceiving since she has stated that while her and her husband wanted children "That wasn't God's plan".

Really?  She doesn't have kids?' Had no idea. Good for her.

Just to remind you, your premise was "It's certainly an easier decision [having an abortion] for some than others." And your conclusion was "there are plenty of reasons people terminate pregnancies" How Carly Fiorina's tenure/life choices at HP fits into your argument escapes me.

Plus the fact you are now admitting you didn't know she didn't have children undercuts your stupid interjection. "Given the circumstances, women like her certainly wouldn't want to risk taking a year off of their career and miss a chance at becoming a CEO of a large company like HP." Are you claiming/implying she had an abortion or that she gave up the chance to have children in order to further her career? Since you seem to be denying both then your interjection of Fiorina into your argument makes no sense. Not a surprise considering the source.

Your spin of this is making me feel rather nauseated.

How is this my "spin"? You're the one arguing "there are plenty of reasons people terminate pregnancies" and using Fiorina as an example in your argument even though her job/life choices had absolutely nothing to do with abortion.
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clinton E-mails

Post  Skeptical on Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:16 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:   It's certainly an easier decision for some than others.

A family working on minimum wage can barely afford the contraception, much less the child.
A box of condoms hardly breaks the bank!


Then there's married men who knock up their side piece.
Just another case of satisfying the pleasure urge instead of good common sense or considering the consequences.

They don't want to sound like a hypocrite after going on an on about how nobody has any morals anymore, so they suggest abortions.  

Then there's women like Carly Fiorina who are trying to get ahead in a man's world and can't be saddled down with a baby.  

Mmmm, wasn't aware Carly had an abortion!  When did this happen?? (the forum readers are anxious to read your sources on this.)

You see, there are plenty of reasons people terminate pregnancies.
Yes there are many reasons and if you google the reasons you will see the vast majority will fall into the classification of "CONVENIENCE"

You will find reason such as:  

Having a baby would dramatically change my life
Would interfere with education
Would interfere with job/employment/career
Have other children or dependents
Can’t afford a baby now
Unmarried
Student or planning to study
Can’t afford a baby and child care
Can’t afford the basic needs of life
Unemployed
Can’t leave job to take care of a baby
Would have to find a new place to live
Not enough support from husband or partner
Husband or partner is unemployed
Currently or temporarily on welfare or public assistance
Don’t want to be a single mother or having relationship problems
Not sure about relationship
Partner and I can’t or don’t want to get married
Not in a relationship right now
Relationship or marriage may break up soon
Husband or partner is abusive to me or my children
Have completed my childbearing
Not ready for a(nother) child
Don’t want people to know I had sex or got pregnant
Don’t feel mature enough to raise a(nother) child
Husband or partner wants me to have an abortion
Possible problems affecting the health of the fetus
Physical problem with my health
Parents want me to have an abortion
Was a victim of rape
Became pregnant as a result of incest

ALL BUT THE LAST FIVE ON THE LIST FALL INTO THE CATEGORY OF "CONVENIENCE"
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2570
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clinton E-mails

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:37 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:   It's certainly an easier decision for some than others.

A family working on minimum wage can barely afford the contraception, much less the child.
A box of condoms hardly breaks the bank!


Then there's married men who knock up their side piece.
Just another case of satisfying the pleasure urge instead of good common sense or considering the consequences.

They don't want to sound like a hypocrite after going on an on about how nobody has any morals anymore, so they suggest abortions.  

Then there's women like Carly Fiorina who are trying to get ahead in a man's world and can't be saddled down with a baby.  

Mmmm, wasn't aware Carly had an abortion!  When did this happen?? (the forum readers are anxious to read your sources on this.)

You see, there are plenty of reasons people terminate pregnancies.
Yes there are many reasons and if you google the reasons you will see the vast majority will fall into the classification of "CONVENIENCE"

You will find reason such as:  

Having a baby would dramatically change my life
Would interfere with education
Would interfere with job/employment/career
Have other children or dependents
Can’t afford a baby now
Unmarried
Student or planning to study
Can’t afford a baby and child care
Can’t afford the basic needs of life
Unemployed
Can’t leave job to take care of a baby
Would have to find a new place to live
Not enough support from husband or partner
Husband or partner is unemployed
Currently or temporarily on welfare or public assistance
Don’t want to be a single mother or having relationship problems
Not sure about relationship
Partner and I can’t or don’t want to get married
Not in a relationship right now
Relationship or marriage may break up soon
Husband or partner is abusive to me or my children
Have completed my childbearing
Not ready for a(nother) child
Don’t want people to know I had sex or got pregnant
Don’t feel mature enough to raise a(nother) child
Husband or partner wants me to have an abortion
Possible problems affecting the health of the fetus
Physical problem with my health
Parents want me to have an abortion
Was a victim of rape
Became pregnant as a result of incest

ALL BUT THE LAST FIVE ON THE LIST FALL INTO THE CATEGORY OF "CONVENIENCE"

Unfortunately for you what is considered "convenient" in another's life has absolutely nothing to do with you and the thoughts bouncing around your silly little head. bounce

GomerrBrainspazzmsss is the only one talking on the subject of Fiornia possibly having an abortion.  You'll have to ask him.
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3499
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clinton E-mails

Post  BladeRunner on Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:15 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Unfortunately for you what is considered "convenient" in another's life has absolutely nothing to do with you and the thoughts bouncing around your silly little head. bounce

Unfortunately for human beings in their mothers' wombs, there are people like you killing them based on your warped interpretation of "convenience".

It doesn't matter. It still ends a human life.
avatar
BladeRunner

Posts : 1916
Join date : 2012-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clinton E-mails

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:28 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Unfortunately for you what is considered "convenient" in another's life has absolutely nothing to do with you and the thoughts bouncing around your silly little head. bounce

Unfortunately for human beings in their mothers' wombs, there are people like you killing them based on your warped interpretation of "convenience".

It doesn't matter. It still ends a human life.

Can't deny that. My wife and I end a life each and every month out of pure "convenience". Guilty as charged.
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3499
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clinton E-mails

Post  Jammer on Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:42 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Unfortunately for you what is considered "convenient" in another's life has absolutely nothing to do with you and the thoughts bouncing around your silly little head. bounce

Unfortunately for human beings in their mothers' wombs, there are people like you killing them based on your warped interpretation of "convenience".

It doesn't matter. It still ends a human life.

Can't deny that.  My wife and I end a life each and every month out of pure "convenience".  Guilty as charged.

We are all waiting for YOU to step up and "take one for the team".
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2117
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clinton E-mails

Post  nightlight88 on Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:47 pm



Can't deny that.  My wife and I end a life each and every month out of pure "convenience".  Guilty as charged.[/quote]


OMG, the stupidity in your brain is remarkable.
avatar
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clinton E-mails

Post  Skeptical on Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:38 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:"Unfortunately for you what is considered "convenient" in another's life has absolutely nothing to do with you and the thoughts bouncing around your silly little head. bounce

GomerrBrainspazzmsss is the only one talking on the subject of Fiornia possibly having an abortion.  You'll have to ask him.

Just to pick on some of the first listed ...

Having a baby would dramatically change my life
Would interfere with education
Would interfere with job/employment/career
Have other children or dependents
Can’t afford a baby now
Unmarried
Student or planning to study
Can’t afford a baby and child care
Can’t afford the basic needs of life
Unemployed
Can’t leave job to take care of a baby
Would have to find a new place to live

Certainly are abortions for convenience.  But then I reckon you would call "Having a baby would dramatically change my life" a matter of life and death and/or necessity!

For the record .. you very strongly implied Carly had and abortion when you claimed this.
It's certainly an easier decision for some than others.  A family working on minimum wage can barely afford the contraception, much less the child.  Then there's married men who knock up their side piece.  They don't want to sound like a hypocrite after going on an on about how nobody has any morals anymore, so they suggest abortions.  Then there's women like Carly Fiorina who are trying to get ahead in a man's world and can't be saddled down with a baby.  

You see, there are plenty of reasons people terminate pregnancies
.

But go ahead and try to deny you said what is quoted above and elsewhere in this thread!
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2570
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clinton E-mails

Post  Darth Cheney on Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:37 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Unfortunately for you what is considered "convenient" in another's life has absolutely nothing to do with you and the thoughts bouncing around your silly little head. bounce

Unfortunately for human beings in their mothers' wombs, there are people like you killing them based on your warped interpretation of "convenience".

It doesn't matter. It still ends a human life.

Can't deny that.  My wife and I end a life each and every month out of pure "convenience".  Guilty as charged.

I hope and pray this next month it is your turn.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3261
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clinton E-mails

Post  Just Braying It on Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:14 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Unfortunately for you what is considered "convenient" in another's life has absolutely nothing to do with you and the thoughts bouncing around your silly little head. bounce

Unfortunately for human beings in their mothers' wombs, there are people like you killing them based on your warped interpretation of "convenience".

It doesn't matter. It still ends a human life.

Can't deny that.  My wife and I end a life each and every month out of pure "convenience".  Guilty as charged.

I hope and pray this next month it is your turn.

That's what you pray for? Very, very sad.

Just Braying It

Posts : 983
Join date : 2013-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clinton E-mails

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:29 pm

Ham Flower? wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Unfortunately for you what is considered "convenient" in another's life has absolutely nothing to do with you and the thoughts bouncing around your silly little head. bounce

Unfortunately for human beings in their mothers' wombs, there are people like you killing them based on your warped interpretation of "convenience".

It doesn't matter. It still ends a human life.

Can't deny that.  My wife and I end a life each and every month out of pure "convenience".  Guilty as charged.

I hope and pray this next month it is your turn.

That's what you pray for? Very, very sad.

You know what other radical religious group wishes death upon people who don't follow their beliefs?

Here's a hint: They too rely heavily on oil to fund their evil propaganda machine.
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3499
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clinton E-mails

Post  Jammer on Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:40 pm

It is merely a variation of the old “an eye for an eye”. I think they are calling it “a fagqot for a fetus” program. It is really catching on as it seems to be so very “progressive”. However, I personally have never been too progressive, I would have preferred some type of bounty program designed along the lines of the ever popular “cash for clunkers”.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2117
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clinton E-mails

Post  Skeptical on Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:44 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Unfortunately for you what is considered "convenient" in another's life has absolutely nothing to do with you and the thoughts bouncing around your silly little head. bounce

Unfortunately for human beings in their mothers' wombs, there are people like you killing them based on your warped interpretation of "convenience".

It doesn't matter. It still ends a human life.

Can't deny that.  My wife and I end a life each and every month out of pure "convenience".  Guilty as charged.

Why are you taking credit ... mother nature does that for a female whether you are around or not!
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2570
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clinton E-mails

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:11 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Unfortunately for you what is considered "convenient" in another's life has absolutely nothing to do with you and the thoughts bouncing around your silly little head. bounce

Unfortunately for human beings in their mothers' wombs, there are people like you killing them based on your warped interpretation of "convenience".

It doesn't matter. It still ends a human life.

Can't deny that.  My wife and I end a life each and every month out of pure "convenience".  Guilty as charged.

Why are you taking credit ... mother nature does that for a female  whether you are around or not!

Funny you should make that point. Since mother nature/God terminates the majority of pregnancies naturally whether there's a doctor there or not, what's the problem with a medically induced abortion?

Around half of all fertilized eggs die and are lost (aborted) spontaneously, usually before the woman knows she is pregnant. Among women who know they are pregnant, 15 to 20 out of every 100 will have a miscarriage. Most miscarriages occur during the first 7 weeks of pregnancy.

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/001488.htm
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3499
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clinton E-mails

Post  Jammer on Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:35 pm

Once again a comment by an progressive socialist demonstrating how they do not understand the difference between God’s will and the sinful act of a human. Perhaps they are atheists, but without doubt these cretins are pure evil.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2117
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clinton E-mails

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:05 pm

Jammer wrote:Once again a comment by an progressive socialist demonstrating how they do not understand the difference between God’s will and the sinful act of a human.  Perhaps they are atheists, but without doubt these cretins are pure evil.

Sometimes people inadvertently allow their lives to spin out of control, or at very least in a direction that is somewhat counterproductive. Sometimes people receive a wake-up call in the most unexpected of places. Often in life changing experiences that could have only turned out as well as they did by the hand of God. How do you know that putting a woman through this type of life changing decision couldn't be God's will?
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3499
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clinton E-mails

Post  Skeptical on Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:12 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Jammer wrote:Once again a comment by an progressive socialist demonstrating how they do not understand the difference between God’s will and the sinful act of a human.  Perhaps they are atheists, but without doubt these cretins are pure evil.

Sometimes people inadvertently allow their lives to spin out of control, or at very least in a direction that is somewhat counterproductive.  

Those are the times most critical to keep wits about self and resist that sexual gratification urge.


Last edited by Skeptical on Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2570
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clinton E-mails

Post  Darth Cheney on Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:14 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Jammer wrote:Once again a comment by an progressive socialist demonstrating how they do not understand the difference between God’s will and the sinful act of a human.  Perhaps they are atheists, but without doubt these cretins are pure evil.

Sometimes people inadvertently allow their lives to spin out of control, or at very least in a direction that is somewhat counterproductive.  Sometimes people receive a wake-up call in the most unexpected of places.  Often in life changing experiences that could have only turned out as well as they did by the hand of God.  How do you know that putting a woman through this type of life changing decision couldn't be God's will?  

Matthew 18:6
"If anyone causes one of these little ones--those who believe in me--to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3261
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clinton E-mails

Post  Jammer on Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:47 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Jammer wrote:Once again a comment by an progressive socialist demonstrating how they do not understand the difference between God’s will and the sinful act of a human.  Perhaps they are atheists, but without doubt these cretins are pure evil.

Sometimes people inadvertently allow their lives to spin out of control, or at very least in a direction that is somewhat counterproductive.  Sometimes people receive a wake-up call in the most unexpected of places.  Often in life changing experiences that could have only turned out as well as they did by the hand of God.  How do you know that putting a woman through this type of life changing decision couldn't be God's will?  

You are truly the most evil cretin on this forum and perhaps on the face of the earth.  The evil that oozes from you is sickening to the stomach.  One can only wonder what type of people would choose to live in the same house with such an evil cretin.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2117
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clinton E-mails

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum