There is no difference between a democrat and a socialist

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: There is no difference between a democrat and a socialist

Post  Jammer on Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:00 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Jammer wrote:Evil has been with us since creation and at times seems that it is pervasive.  Therefore conservatives need to stand strong against it and defeat it.  The first step in doing so is not to be tempted by the utopia it always wants to offer.

From the very first temptation of mankind to the temptations being used by the evil cretins today, they all have the same threads of commonality.  Consider that the devil himself promised Eve that she and Adam would become god like if they ate the forbidden fruit.  He then cast doubt on God’s Word and character denying that God had Eve’s best interest in mind.  The devil then used outright lies, distortions and misrepresentations to convince her do turn away from God and all that he had provided.

That is so very similar to Jackoff Jones’ (the devil incarnate), attempts to persuade people to turn away from capitalism and accept the evils of socialism.  Take a look at the references being provided by the evil cretin Jackoff Jones:

http://peoplesworld.org/about-us

And you will find the following information right on their website:

“People's World and Mundo Popular are known for partisan coverage. We take sides. Yours.  The editorial mission is partisan to the working class, people of color, women, young people, seniors, LGBT community, to international solidarity; to popularize the ideas of Marxism and Bill of Rights socialism.”

Just like Adam and Eve who lost Paradise because they fell for the temptations offered by the devil, our children and grandchildren will suffer if we fall to the temptations offered by the evil cretin socialists and accept the evil they are selling.  We must stand strong against these evil people.  Spit in their face, kick dirt on their shoes, but most of all walk away from evil and do not listen to their temptations.

Maybe this site is more pleasing to your sensitive pallet

http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/nazi-germany/trade-unions-and-nazi-germany/


If so, maybe you could try speaking to the facts instead of blowing smoke.

Also if you are going to bring the bible into a conversation maybe you should brush up a bit on your scripture.  By and large the bible is a socialistic handbook.  May want to check into it... study study study

Hey Jackoff, you should stick to what you do best.

Nobody is falling for your head fakes you sorry ass loser.  The point isn't that Hitler did or did not put an end to unions.  That is a well know historical fact.  The issue is over WHY did he do it.

The Marist website tries to tie the Hitler event into a parallel with opposition to unions in this country with comments such as the following:

"The Nazis, much like some far-rightists in our own country then and now, saw that unions exercised significant power by representing workers' interests and promoting a democratic humanitarian outlook among workers." ,,,,,,,,,,"This was one reason why many conservatives helped the Nazis come into power and joined or supported Hitler's government."


Now why don't you evil POS leave me alone.  There is nothing your lying ass has to say that I have an interest in.  I only hope the entire world tunes you out you lying sack of dogshit. You are pure evil.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2082
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: There is no difference between a democrat and a socialist

Post  Dr. Evil on Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:08 pm

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Jammer wrote:Evil has been with us since creation and at times seems that it is pervasive.  Therefore conservatives need to stand strong against it and defeat it.  The first step in doing so is not to be tempted by the utopia it always wants to offer.

From the very first temptation of mankind to the temptations being used by the evil cretins today, they all have the same threads of commonality.  Consider that the devil himself promised Eve that she and Adam would become god like if they ate the forbidden fruit.  He then cast doubt on God’s Word and character denying that God had Eve’s best interest in mind.  The devil then used outright lies, distortions and misrepresentations to convince her do turn away from God and all that he had provided.

That is so very similar to Jackoff Jones’ (the devil incarnate), attempts to persuade people to turn away from capitalism and accept the evils of socialism.  Take a look at the references being provided by the evil cretin Jackoff Jones:

http://peoplesworld.org/about-us

And you will find the following information right on their website:

“People's World and Mundo Popular are known for partisan coverage. We take sides. Yours.  The editorial mission is partisan to the working class, people of color, women, young people, seniors, LGBT community, to international solidarity; to popularize the ideas of Marxism and Bill of Rights socialism.”

Just like Adam and Eve who lost Paradise because they fell for the temptations offered by the devil, our children and grandchildren will suffer if we fall to the temptations offered by the evil cretin socialists and accept the evil they are selling.  We must stand strong against these evil people.  Spit in their face, kick dirt on their shoes, but most of all walk away from evil and do not listen to their temptations.

Maybe this site is more pleasing to your sensitive pallet

http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/nazi-germany/trade-unions-and-nazi-germany/


If so, maybe you could try speaking to the facts instead of blowing smoke.

Also if you are going to bring the bible into a conversation maybe you should brush up a bit on your scripture.  By and large the bible is a socialistic handbook.  May want to check into it... study study study

Hey Jackoff, you should stick to what you do best.

Nobody is falling for your head fakes you sorry ass loser.  The point isn't that Hitler did or did not put an end to unions.  That is a well know historical fact.  The issue is over WHY did he do it.

The Marist website tries to tie the Hitler event into a parallel with opposition to unions in this country with comments such as the following:

"The Nazis, much like some far-rightists in our own country then and now, saw that unions exercised significant power by representing workers' interests and promoting a democratic humanitarian outlook among workers." ,,,,,,,,,,"This was one reason why many conservatives helped the Nazis come into power and joined or supported Hitler's government."


Now why don't you evil POS leave me alone.  There is nothing your lying ass has to say that I have an interest in.  I only hope the entire world tunes you out you lying sack of dogshit.  You are pure evil.

You have a real way with fire and brimstone.  It's almost comical.  Unions are a crucial part of socialism.  In Capitalistic world the business owners are in control.  In a Communistic world the government is in control.  In a Socialistic world the government supports unions that are familiar with their own industry to do their own connective bargaining.  The end result in Socialism is something that is neither entirely government nor entirely privately controlled.  These so called "socialists" did not support unions and therefore did not qualify as one.  Both Hitler and Stalin claimed to be Socialists to garner support from their people but did not practice it.

Again I ask you.  What is wrong with being a Socialist?


Last edited by Dr. Jones on Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3458
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: There is no difference between a democrat and a socialist

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:11 pm

"The persecution of the Marxists, and of democrats in general, tends to obscure the fundamental fact that National “Socialism” [Nazism] is a genuine socialist movement" - F A Hayek, 1974 Nobel Prize in Economics. 1991 U.S. Presidential Medal of Freedom. Author of "Road to Serfdom" and free-market Capitalist of the Austrian School.

This was written in 1933 when Hayek was observing the rise of Fascism, and Nazism. What Hayek states is Fascism and Socialism, while not identical, are at the least cousins. Fascism is essentially Socialism with a thin coating of Capitalism smeared on it. Mussonlini, a devout Syndicalist (another strain of Socialism) devised Fascism as a counterweight to Marxism. While Marxists , Socialists and Fascists despise one another, it wasn't because of profound differences in ideology but a keen competition for the same pool of devotees and adherents.

Here is the quick and dirty on the main differences between Communism, Socialism and Fascism.

Communism is internationalist in scope and foresees a workers utopia brought about by violent revolution resulting ultimately in a stateless society. Private property doesn't exist.

Socialism, also internationalist in nature, sees an an overarching central state explicitly owning the means of production with a non-violent takeover of the government. Minimal ownership of private property

Fascism is nationalistic is scope and seeks an indirect control of the means of production by domination of the private sector and while private property still exists, owners are required to use it in the “national interest”.

In all these ideologies the individual's interest is subsumed by the central state.

Contrary to Jonesy's statement that Stalin wasn't a Socialist but a Totalitarian, Stalinism embraced Communism but lost the international scope, focusing on a more nationalistic bent like Fascism. Totalitarianism is not an ideology like Communism, Socialism and Fascism, but merely a description of a form of government ie monarchy, oligarchy, aristocracy.

And Jones is an ignorant slug.
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: There is no difference between a democrat and a socialist

Post  Jammer on Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:19 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Jammer wrote:


Hey Jackoff, you should stick to what you do best.

Nobody is falling for your head fakes you sorry ass loser.  The point isn't that Hitler did or did not put an end to unions.  That is a well know historical fact.  The issue is over WHY did he do it.

The Marist website tries to tie the Hitler event into a parallel with opposition to unions in this country with comments such as the following:

"The Nazis, much like some far-rightists in our own country then and now, saw that unions exercised significant power by representing workers' interests and promoting a democratic humanitarian outlook among workers." ,,,,,,,,,,"This was one reason why many conservatives helped the Nazis come into power and joined or supported Hitler's government."


Now why don't you evil POS leave me alone.  There is nothing your lying ass has to say that I have an interest in.  I only hope the entire world tunes you out you lying sack of dogshit.  You are pure evil.

You have a real way with fire and brimstone.  It's almost comical.  Unions are a crucial part of socialism.  In Capitalistic world the business owners are in control.  In a Communistic world the government is in control.  In a Socialistic world the government supports unions that are familiar with their own industry to do their own connective bargaining.  The end result in Socialism is something that is neither entirely government nor entirely privately controlled.  These so called "socialists" did not support unions and therefore did not qualify as one.  Both Hitler and Stalin claimed to be Socialists to garner support from their people but did not practice it.

Again I ask you.  What is wrong with being a Socialist?  

You can go to hell.  There is nothing that I can say about the evils of socialism that will change your perverted mind.  Therefore, I am not going to waste my time.  YOU are a confirmed socialist who will use every ounce of energy that you have to support a system that steals from hardworking producers so your overlords can redistribute their wealth to you.

As for open minded people who may be confused on the issue, the evils of socialism are well documented.  They can find them if they are interested.  Socialism doesn’t work, never has worked and never will work, it is a flawed system.  And YOU are EVIL.

Hard working patriotic Americans should be very alarmed when assholes like you will crawl out from under your rock and boastfully support socialism.  If we don’t drive a stake thru the heart of this progressive socialism in this country soon, our children and grandchildren will be living in the next Cuba, Venezuela or North Korea.  It is time to take a stand against these assholes.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2082
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: There is no difference between a democrat and a socialist

Post  Dr. Evil on Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:48 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:"The persecution of the Marxists, and of democrats in general, tends to obscure the fundamental fact that National “Socialism” [Nazism] is a genuine socialist movement" - F A Hayek, 1974 Nobel Prize in Economics. 1991 U.S. Presidential Medal of Freedom. Author of "Road to Serfdom" and free-market Capitalist of the Austrian School.

Here's the full text to your quote:
http://www.brookesnews.com/091910hayeknazis.html

It's an interesting read.  Although he offers nothing to substantiate his opinion, he is just certain that Nazism is a genuine socialist movement.  In fact all of the evidence he offers, in the way of Hitler's supporters i.e. business owners , says quite the opposite.  But he's still quite certain it's socialism.  Not to mention his idea that socialism was an enemy of liberalism. bounce  

This was written in 1933 when Hayek was observing the rise of Fascism, and Nazism. What Hayek states is Fascism and Socialism, while not identical, are at the least cousins. Fascism is essentially Socialism with a thin coating of Capitalism smeared on it. Mussonlini, a devout Syndicalist (another strain of Socialism) devised Fascism as a counterweight to Marxism. While Marxists , Socialists and Fascists despise one another, it wasn't because of profound differences in ideology but a keen competition for the same pool of devotees and adherents.

Here is the quick and dirty on the main differences between Communism, Socialism and Fascism.

Communism is internationalist in scope and foresees a workers utopia brought about by violent revolution resulting ultimately in a stateless society. Private property doesn't exist.

Socialism, also internationalist in nature, sees an an overarching central state explicitly owning the means of production with a non-violent takeover of the government. Minimal ownership of private property

I would say that's a rather misleadingly broad generalization.  Socialism doesn't necessarily just push for limited private ownership as much as it pushes for regulation.  It does however push for limited ownership of things that are necessities to everyday life, such as energy and healthcare.

Fascism is nationalistic is scope and seeks an indirect control of the means of production by domination of the private sector and while private property still exists, owners are required to use it in the “national interest”.

Ummm....Not really.  Fascism merely panders to private industrious that share their common goals while destroying others.  These common goals generally have to do with race and religion.


In all these ideologies the individual's interest is subsumed by the central state.

Not true.

Contrary to Jonesy's statement that Stalin wasn't a Socialist but a Totalitarian, Stalinism embraced Communism but lost the international scope, focusing on a more nationalistic bent like Fascism. Totalitarianism is not an ideology like Communism, Socialism and Fascism, but merely a description of a form of government ie monarchy, oligarchy, aristocracy.

Totalitarianism is as much an ideology as Fascism is.

And Jones is an ignorant slug.

You're going to have to try much harder if you think your going to prove that...
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3458
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: There is no difference between a democrat and a socialist

Post  Dr. Evil on Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:07 am

Here's an interesting read:

http://europeanhistory.about.com/od/germanyandprussia/fl/Was-Adolf-Hitler-a-Socialist-Debunking-a-Historical-Myth.htm
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3458
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: There is no difference between a democrat and a socialist

Post  Jammer on Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:30 am

Dr. Jones wrote:Here's an interesting read:

http://europeanhistory.about.com/od/germanyandprussia/fl/Was-Adolf-Hitler-a-Socialist-Debunking-a-Historical-Myth.htm

One thing you can always count on is that progressive socialists try to control the narrative.  Their agenda and message is so evil that they must at all times try to keep the discussion headed in a different direction.  Otherwise they run the risk of low information voters learning just how evil they and their agenda really are.

They use many strategies of deflecting and yelling out “hey look over there”.  This is just one more example.  The issue being discussed was that there is NO DIFFERENCE between a socialist and a democrat in this country and Jackoff Jones wants to debate with the world whether or not HITLER was a socialist.

Remember:  ONLY YOU CAN PREVENT LIBERALISM
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2082
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: There is no difference between a democrat and a socialist

Post  nightlight88 on Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:47 am

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:Here's an interesting read:

http://europeanhistory.about.com/od/germanyandprussia/fl/Was-Adolf-Hitler-a-Socialist-Debunking-a-Historical-Myth.htm

One thing you can always count on is that progressive socialists try to control the narrative.  Their agenda and message is so evil that they must at all times try to keep the discussion headed in a different direction.  Otherwise they run the risk of low information voters learning just how evil they and their agenda really are.

They use many strategies of deflecting and yelling out “hey look over there”.  This is just one more example.  The issue being discussed was that there is NO DIFFERENCE between a socialist and a democrat in this country and Jackoff Jones wants to debate with the world whether or not HITLER was a socialist.

Remember:  ONLY YOU CAN PREVENT LIBERALISM

You know when a liberal has lost a debate, it deflects to a new topic.
avatar
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: There is no difference between a democrat and a socialist

Post  Dr. Evil on Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:40 pm

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:Here's an interesting read:

http://europeanhistory.about.com/od/germanyandprussia/fl/Was-Adolf-Hitler-a-Socialist-Debunking-a-Historical-Myth.htm

One thing you can always count on is that progressive socialists try to control the narrative.  Their agenda and message is so evil that they must at all times try to keep the discussion headed in a different direction.  Otherwise they run the risk of low information voters learning just how evil they and their agenda really are.

They use many strategies of deflecting and yelling out “hey look over there”.  This is just one more example.  The issue being discussed was that there is NO DIFFERENCE between a socialist and a democrat in this country and Jackoff Jones wants to debate with the world whether or not HITLER was a socialist.

Remember:  ONLY YOU CAN PREVENT LIBERALISM

I thought you told me to leave you alone. scratch scratch scratch

Give me a fukcing break. We all know that any conversion about Socialism turns immediately to Hitler. Get off your high horse. My.comments about Hitler are simply meant to take the wind out of your sail. Now start paddling bitch.

Socialism isn't about handouts or entitlement, it's about getting a fair pay for the work that you do. Which obviously isn't happening as evidenced by the large discrepancy in pay we have here in America. You can't tell me that employees aren't doing their jobs, otherwise nobody would be making any money, and there are certainly people making money. Anther part of Socialism us getting your necessities at a fair price without bring gouged. Take health insurance for example. You can't tell me that we can't get ample coverage at a fraction of what wet are paying. There are healthcare groups that are doing it right now. Yes, even under ObamaCare. affraid affraid affraid

These are the types of things Socialists stand for. What's wrong with that?
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3458
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: There is no difference between a democrat and a socialist

Post  Jammer on Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:02 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:Here's an interesting read:

http://europeanhistory.about.com/od/germanyandprussia/fl/Was-Adolf-Hitler-a-Socialist-Debunking-a-Historical-Myth.htm

One thing you can always count on is that progressive socialists try to control the narrative.  Their agenda and message is so evil that they must at all times try to keep the discussion headed in a different direction.  Otherwise they run the risk of low information voters learning just how evil they and their agenda really are.

They use many strategies of deflecting and yelling out “hey look over there”.  This is just one more example.  The issue being discussed was that there is NO DIFFERENCE between a socialist and a democrat in this country and Jackoff Jones wants to debate with the world whether or not HITLER was a socialist.

Remember:  ONLY YOU CAN PREVENT LIBERALISM

I thought you told me to leave you alone.  scratch  scratch  scratch

Give me a fukcing break.  We all know that any conversion about Socialism turns immediately to Hitler.  Get off your high horse.  My.comments about Hitler are simply meant to take the wind out of your sail.  Now start paddling bitch.

Socialism isn't about handouts or entitlement, it's about getting a fair pay for the work that you do.  Which obviously isn't happening as evidenced by the large discrepancy in pay we have here in America.  You can't tell me that employees aren't doing their jobs, otherwise nobody would be making any money, and there are certainly people making money.  Anther part of Socialism us getting your necessities at a fair price without bring gouged.  Take health insurance for example.  You can't tell me that we can't get ample coverage at a fraction of what wet are paying.  There are healthcare groups that are doing it right now.  Yes, even under ObamaCare. affraid affraid affraid

These are the types of things Socialists stand for.  What's wrong with that?

Hey jackoff, I said leave me alone you dense POS.  I have no intention of replying to the irrelevant and inaccurate stupidity that you post.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2082
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: There is no difference between a democrat and a socialist

Post  Jammer on Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:30 pm

Dumbass liberals who are passionate socialist because they believe it is the proverbial “free lunch” for them often sell their evil agenda based on how well socialism works in Europe.  However, like every word that comes out of the mouths of these evil cretins, it is just one more LIBERAL LIE.  

Socialism doesn’t work, never has, never will.  Oh if you begin with enough wealth generated via other means, it will “feel good” for awhile for these lazy ass liberals.  If you sprinkle enough capitalism into your economic system, it will partially prop up socialism for short periods.  But socialism doesn’t work; it has never built anything it only destroys.

Here is an excellent article about the often pointed at liberal success stories of Europe.  The problem is there never has been any success, only a slow slide to being another Greece and new third world country.

https://ricochet.com/dutch-king-the-welfare-state-is-over/
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2082
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: There is no difference between a democrat and a socialist

Post  Dr. Evil on Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:50 am

Jammer wrote:Dumbass liberals who are passionate socialist because they believe it is the proverbial “free lunch” for them often sell their evil agenda based on how well socialism works in Europe.  However, like every word that comes out of the mouths of these evil cretins, it is just one more LIBERAL LIE.  

Socialism doesn’t work, never has, never will.  Oh if you begin with enough wealth generated via other means, it will “feel good” for awhile for these lazy ass liberals.  If you sprinkle enough capitalism into your economic system, it will partially prop up socialism for short periods.  But socialism doesn’t work; it has never built anything it only destroys.

Here is an excellent article about the often pointed at liberal success stories of Europe.  The problem is there never has been any success, only a slow slide to being another Greece and new third world country.

https://ricochet.com/dutch-king-the-welfare-state-is-over/

I don't know how I missed this little morsel yesterday, but I'll give it a shot today.  There's no doubt that Socialism has moved to the right over the last 100 years.  There is also no doubt that  Socialism flourishes in it's promotion of Capitalism.  What Socialism will not stand for however, is the inevitably regressive nature of both Capitalism and Communism.  

I know you guys are more than willing to share the shortfalls of Communism, but you seldom talk about the problems with Capitalism.  I've shared the story of regressive Capitalism in the seed corn industry.  When I was a kid there were thousands of companies all doing their own research and competing against each other to keep prices down.  Now there are hundreds of companies with the illusion of competition, but there isn't actually any because they all get their genetics from one of three companies that have, through Capitalism, worked their way to the top.  Prices have exploded from $20-30 per bag to $250+.

Socialism is wildly successful in countries all around the world.  You just need to wake up and open your eyes.  Like it or not, Socialism has adopted a much more centrist attitude over the last century and the "Socialist" movement you are trying to compare to modern day Socialists, to try to score cheap political points, doesn't really exist any more.  Here's an interesting article on a modern day Socialist:

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jul/08/democratic-candidate-bernie-sanders-socialist


Last edited by Dr. Jones on Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3458
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: There is no difference between a democrat and a socialist

Post  Jammer on Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:52 pm

Even in the face of bold facts, liberals will deceive, distort, misrepresent and outright lie to sell their evil agenda of socialism,  These people are pure evil.

I am an ardent believer in the Founding Principles our Founding Fathers used to create the greatest nation on earth.   And one of their principles was:  The highest level of prosperity occurs when there is a free market economy and a minimum of government regulation.  

For over a century evil socialists have been trying to erode this basic principle and redistribute the wealth capitalism has created in this country.  True free market capitalism has no faults, it is only when evil cretins screw with the free markets do problems arise.

The dumbass liberals in this country cry about the inequality of income in this country.  Well just one of the root causes of this is the aversion of liberals to participate in free market capitalism  But there are many contributing factors to that problem and they are ALL the result of liberal erosion of the conservative principles on which this country was founded.  One of the biggest of these sins by the liberals is their creation of CRONY capitalism and calling it capitalism.  Yes there are many problems with the crony capitalism created by liberals and embarrassingly embraced by some conservative politicians.

However, I remain firmly convinced as did our Founding Fathers that " The highest level of prosperity occurs when there is a free market economy and a minimum of government regulation".

Eradicate liberals from this country and our problems will disappear.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2082
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: There is no difference between a democrat and a socialist

Post  Skeptical on Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:37 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:   I don't know how I missed this little morsel yesterday, but I'll give it a shot today.  There's no doubt that Socialism has moved to the right over the last 100 years.  There is also no doubt that  Socialism flourishes in it's promotion of Capitalism.  What Socialism will not stand for however, is the inevitably regressive nature of both Capitalism and Communism.  

I know you guys are more than willing to share the shortfalls of Communism, but you seldom talk about the problems with Capitalism.  I've shared the story of regressive Capitalism in the seed corn industry.  When I was a kid there were thousands of companies all doing their own research and competing against each other to keep prices down.  Now there are hundreds of companies with the illusion of competition, but there isn't actually any because they all get their genetics from one of three companies that have, through Capitalism, worked their way to the top.  Prices have exploded from $20-30 per bag to $250+.

Socialism is wildly successful in countries all around the world.  You just need to wake up and open your eyes.  Like it or not, Socialism has adopted a much more centrist attitude over the last century and the "Socialist" movement you are trying to compare to modern day Socialists, to try to score cheap political points, doesn't really exist any more.  Here's an interesting article on a modern day Socialist:

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jul/08/democratic-candidate-bernie-sanders-socialist

Yepper, socialism has been creeping into many facets of everyday life in the US over the years.  One that comes to mind is the movement to not keep score in some sporting events to prevent those with the lowest production from having their esteem hurt.

I can't understand why so many folks, including you, are so anxious to turn this country into a place where winners are prevented from being winners because the fruits of their labor are given to losers so they are not seen as losers!

Sameness under this utopia, as you envision socialism, has an unintended consequence shared with the popular wave of everybody geting the same pay (minimum wage).
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2555
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: There is no difference between a democrat and a socialist

Post  Dr. Evil on Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:36 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:   I don't know how I missed this little morsel yesterday, but I'll give it a shot today.  There's no doubt that Socialism has moved to the right over the last 100 years.  There is also no doubt that  Socialism flourishes in it's promotion of Capitalism.  What Socialism will not stand for however, is the inevitably regressive nature of both Capitalism and Communism.  

I know you guys are more than willing to share the shortfalls of Communism, but you seldom talk about the problems with Capitalism.  I've shared the story of regressive Capitalism in the seed corn industry.  When I was a kid there were thousands of companies all doing their own research and competing against each other to keep prices down.  Now there are hundreds of companies with the illusion of competition, but there isn't actually any because they all get their genetics from one of three companies that have, through Capitalism, worked their way to the top.  Prices have exploded from $20-30 per bag to $250+.

Socialism is wildly successful in countries all around the world.  You just need to wake up and open your eyes.  Like it or not, Socialism has adopted a much more centrist attitude over the last century and the "Socialist" movement you are trying to compare to modern day Socialists, to try to score cheap political points, doesn't really exist any more.  Here's an interesting article on a modern day Socialist:

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jul/08/democratic-candidate-bernie-sanders-socialist

Yepper, socialism has been creeping into many facets of everyday life in the US over the years.  One that comes to mind is the movement to not keep score in some sporting events to prevent those with the lowest production from having their esteem hurt.

I can't understand why so many folks, including you, are so anxious to turn this country into a place where winners are prevented from being winners because the fruits of their labor are given to losers so they are not seen as losers!

Sameness under this utopia, as you envision socialism, has an unintended consequence shared with the popular wave of everybody geting the same pay (minimum wage).

Wow!!  Your posts are such a pleasure to read.  I have my kids enrolled locally in a faith based conservative children's basketball program called Upward.  My brother enrolls his kids in a YMCA children's basketball program which obviously secular based, with the Y being a more liberally based group.  Neither keeps score, but one group allows you to choose your own players while the other chooses teams for you based on each player's individual skill level so as not to have one team better than the other and ultimately have one get their "feelings hurt".  Which do you suppose is which?
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3458
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: There is no difference between a democrat and a socialist

Post  Dr. Evil on Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:01 pm

Jammer wrote:Even in the face of bold facts, liberals will deceive, distort, misrepresent and outright lie to sell their evil agenda of socialism,  These people are pure evil.

I am an ardent believer in the Founding Principles our Founding Fathers used to create the greatest nation on earth.   And one of their principles was:  The highest level of prosperity occurs when there is a free market economy and a minimum of government regulation.  

For over a century evil socialists have been trying to erode this basic principle and redistribute the wealth capitalism has created in this country.  True free market capitalism has no faults, it is only when evil cretins screw with the free markets do problems arise.

The dumbass liberals in this country cry about the inequality of income in this country.  Well just one of the root causes of this is the aversion of liberals to participate in free market capitalism  But there are many contributing factors to that problem and they are ALL the result of liberal erosion of the conservative principles on which this country was founded.  One of the biggest of these sins by the liberals is their creation of CRONY capitalism and calling it capitalism.  Yes there are many problems with the crony capitalism created by liberals and embarrassingly embraced by some conservative politicians.

However, I remain firmly convinced as did our Founding Fathers that " The highest level of prosperity occurs when there is a free market economy and a minimum of government regulation".

Eradicate liberals from this country and our problems will disappear.

http://www.newsweek.com/2014/02/07/why-thomas-jefferson-favored-profit-sharing-245454.html
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3458
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: There is no difference between a democrat and a socialist

Post  Jammer on Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:47 pm


Liberals will misrepresent, distort, insinuate and outright lie to sell their evil agenda. The more lies they tell, the more evil is what they are selling. There is one and ONLY ONE good thing about a socialist opening their mouth, you come to realize just how utterly stupid they are.

Profit sharing has nothing, absolute zero, to do with socialism. In fact, no good socialist would want anything to do with profit sharing as they are opposed to profits in the first place.

For anyone who has worked in a company that has a profit sharing program they understand just what a great tool it is for free market capitalism. Profit sharing empowers employees to succeed by knowing and reaching the objectives of their company. Profit sharing creates a distinctive link between work and reward and helps create a culture of ownership. This is all accomplished by creating a compensation structure that pays a small percentage of the TOTAL employee compensation in the form of profit sharing. It is like paying a sales rep a commission in ADDITION to their base salary.

There are also many specific situations where profit sharing helps a CEO drive the overall operation of his company. One example is if a CEO took over a company that was previously run by a dumbass liberal he would probably find a corporate culture where departments are like silos and don’t work well together. Profit sharing helps to align goals and break down the silos typically created by dumbass liberal managers.

Another specific situation is when a CEO encounters another typical problem created by dumbass liberal managers where they have people too deeply focused on the metrics of their jobs that don’t really generate customer satisfaction or profit improvement. You know, like getting a trophy for turning in all your paperwork on time. Profit sharing helps fix that dumbass liberal created problem and return the company to improved profits.

Bottom-line, don’t ever and I mean EVER believe a word that a liberal says. They are the most dishonest cretins on the planet, plus they are so stupid they don’t even have a clue on what they talk about.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2082
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: There is no difference between a democrat and a socialist

Post  Dr. Evil on Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:59 pm

Jammer wrote:
Liberals will misrepresent, distort, insinuate and outright lie to sell their evil agenda.  The more lies they tell, the more evil is what they are selling.  There is one and ONLY ONE good thing about a socialist opening their mouth, you come to realize just how utterly stupid they are.

Profit sharing has nothing, absolute zero, to do with socialism.  In fact, no good socialist would want anything to do with profit sharing as they are opposed to profits in the first place.

For anyone who has worked in a company that has a profit sharing program they understand just what a great tool it is for free market capitalism.  Profit sharing empowers employees to succeed by knowing and reaching the objectives of their company.  Profit sharing creates a distinctive link between work and reward and helps create a culture of ownership.  This is all accomplished by creating a compensation structure that pays a small percentage of the TOTAL employee compensation in the form of profit sharing.  It is like paying a sales rep a commission in ADDITION to their base salary.

There are also many specific situations where profit sharing helps a CEO drive the overall operation of his company.  One example is if a CEO took over a company that was previously run by a dumbass liberal he would probably find a corporate culture where departments are like silos and don’t work well together.  Profit sharing helps to align goals and break down the silos typically created by dumbass liberal managers.

Another specific situation is when a CEO encounters another typical problem created by dumbass liberal managers where they have people too deeply focused on the metrics of their jobs that don’t really generate customer satisfaction or profit improvement.   You know, like getting a trophy for turning in all your paperwork on time.  Profit sharing helps fix that dumbass liberal created problem and return the company to improved profits.

Bottom-line, don’t ever and I mean EVER believe a word that a liberal says.  They are the most dishonest cretins on the planet, plus they are so stupid they don’t even have a clue on what they talk about.

Didn't read the article huh?
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3458
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: There is no difference between a democrat and a socialist

Post  Jammer on Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:19 pm

SHUT UP  

avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2082
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: There is no difference between a democrat and a socialist

Post  Clicker on Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:56 pm

Jammer wrote:SHUT UP  


OK, I give up, who he?
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 802
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: There is no difference between a democrat and a socialist

Post  Jammer on Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:03 pm

Karl Marx (aka: Jackoff Jones)  Two of the more ardent supporters of socialism for the world.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2082
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: There is no difference between a democrat and a socialist

Post  Darth Cheney on Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:11 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Jammer wrote:Dumbass liberals who are passionate socialist because they believe it is the proverbial “free lunch” for them often sell their evil agenda based on how well socialism works in Europe.  However, like every word that comes out of the mouths of these evil cretins, it is just one more LIBERAL LIE.  

Socialism doesn’t work, never has, never will.  Oh if you begin with enough wealth generated via other means, it will “feel good” for awhile for these lazy ass liberals.  If you sprinkle enough capitalism into your economic system, it will partially prop up socialism for short periods.  But socialism doesn’t work; it has never built anything it only destroys.

Here is an excellent article about the often pointed at liberal success stories of Europe.  The problem is there never has been any success, only a slow slide to being another Greece and new third world country.

https://ricochet.com/dutch-king-the-welfare-state-is-over/

I don't know how I missed this little morsel yesterday, but I'll give it a shot today.  There's no doubt that Socialism has moved to the right over the last 100 years.  There is also no doubt that  Socialism flourishes in it's promotion of Capitalism.  What Socialism will not stand for however, is the inevitably regressive nature of both Capitalism and Communism.  

I know you guys are more than willing to share the shortfalls of Communism, but you seldom talk about the problems with Capitalism.  I've shared the story of regressive Capitalism in the seed corn industry.  When I was a kid there were thousands of companies all doing their own research and competing against each other to keep prices down.  Now there are hundreds of companies with the illusion of competition, but there isn't actually any because they all get their genetics from one of three companies that have, through Capitalism, worked their way to the top.  Prices have exploded from $20-30 per bag to $250+.

Socialism is wildly successful in countries all around the world.  You just need to wake up and open your eyes.  Like it or not, Socialism has adopted a much more centrist attitude over the last century and the "Socialist" movement you are trying to compare to modern day Socialists, to try to score cheap political points, doesn't really exist any more.  Here's an interesting article on a modern day Socialist:

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jul/08/democratic-candidate-bernie-sanders-socialist

Nobody is forcing you or any other dumb ass farmer to by $250/bag seed corn. The reason people do it is because it increases yields and eliminates problems with insects. The companies that produce it have invested millions of dollars in genetically modifying seed corn to have the correct attributes that make it desirable and cause farmers to spend a lot more money to reap the benefits. Go back to using the 50 bushel/acre corn and spray for grubs and cultivate weeds out of it if you want. The reason you pay for the GM corn seed is greed pure and simple...you want 200 bushel corn. Now stop being a complete moron and wise up for you know nothing for which you speak.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3235
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: There is no difference between a democrat and a socialist

Post  Dr. Evil on Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:53 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Jammer wrote:Dumbass liberals who are passionate socialist because they believe it is the proverbial “free lunch” for them often sell their evil agenda based on how well socialism works in Europe.  However, like every word that comes out of the mouths of these evil cretins, it is just one more LIBERAL LIE.  

Socialism doesn’t work, never has, never will.  Oh if you begin with enough wealth generated via other means, it will “feel good” for awhile for these lazy ass liberals.  If you sprinkle enough capitalism into your economic system, it will partially prop up socialism for short periods.  But socialism doesn’t work; it has never built anything it only destroys.

Here is an excellent article about the often pointed at liberal success stories of Europe.  The problem is there never has been any success, only a slow slide to being another Greece and new third world country.

https://ricochet.com/dutch-king-the-welfare-state-is-over/

I don't know how I missed this little morsel yesterday, but I'll give it a shot today.  There's no doubt that Socialism has moved to the right over the last 100 years.  There is also no doubt that  Socialism flourishes in it's promotion of Capitalism.  What Socialism will not stand for however, is the inevitably regressive nature of both Capitalism and Communism.  

I know you guys are more than willing to share the shortfalls of Communism, but you seldom talk about the problems with Capitalism.  I've shared the story of regressive Capitalism in the seed corn industry.  When I was a kid there were thousands of companies all doing their own research and competing against each other to keep prices down.  Now there are hundreds of companies with the illusion of competition, but there isn't actually any because they all get their genetics from one of three companies that have, through Capitalism, worked their way to the top.  Prices have exploded from $20-30 per bag to $250+.

Socialism is wildly successful in countries all around the world.  You just need to wake up and open your eyes.  Like it or not, Socialism has adopted a much more centrist attitude over the last century and the "Socialist" movement you are trying to compare to modern day Socialists, to try to score cheap political points, doesn't really exist any more.  Here's an interesting article on a modern day Socialist:

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jul/08/democratic-candidate-bernie-sanders-socialist

Nobody is forcing you or any other dumb ass farmer to by $250/bag seed corn. The reason people do it is because it increases yields and eliminates problems with insects. The companies that produce it have invested millions of dollars in genetically modifying seed corn to have the correct attributes that make it desirable and cause farmers to spend a lot more money to reap the benefits. Go back to using the 50 bushel/acre corn and spray for grubs and cultivate weeds out of it if you want. The reason you pay for the GM corn seed is greed pure and simple...you want 200 bushel corn. Now stop being a complete moron and wise up for you know nothing for which you speak.


Run along troll. You haven't the slightest clue what you are talking about.
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3458
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: There is no difference between a democrat and a socialist

Post  Skeptical on Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:58 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Jammer wrote:Dumbass liberals who are passionate socialist because they believe it is the proverbial “free lunch” for them often sell their evil agenda based on how well socialism works in Europe.  However, like every word that comes out of the mouths of these evil cretins, it is just one more LIBERAL LIE.  

Socialism doesn’t work, never has, never will.  Oh if you begin with enough wealth generated via other means, it will “feel good” for awhile for these lazy ass liberals.  If you sprinkle enough capitalism into your economic system, it will partially prop up socialism for short periods.  But socialism doesn’t work; it has never built anything it only destroys.

Here is an excellent article about the often pointed at liberal success stories of Europe.  The problem is there never has been any success, only a slow slide to being another Greece and new third world country.

https://ricochet.com/dutch-king-the-welfare-state-is-over/

I don't know how I missed this little morsel yesterday, but I'll give it a shot today.  There's no doubt that Socialism has moved to the right over the last 100 years.  There is also no doubt that  Socialism flourishes in it's promotion of Capitalism.  What Socialism will not stand for however, is the inevitably regressive nature of both Capitalism and Communism.  

I know you guys are more than willing to share the shortfalls of Communism, but you seldom talk about the problems with Capitalism.  I've shared the story of regressive Capitalism in the seed corn industry.  When I was a kid there were thousands of companies all doing their own research and competing against each other to keep prices down.  Now there are hundreds of companies with the illusion of competition, but there isn't actually any because they all get their genetics from one of three companies that have, through Capitalism, worked their way to the top.  Prices have exploded from $20-30 per bag to $250+.

Socialism is wildly successful in countries all around the world.  You just need to wake up and open your eyes.  Like it or not, Socialism has adopted a much more centrist attitude over the last century and the "Socialist" movement you are trying to compare to modern day Socialists, to try to score cheap political points, doesn't really exist any more.  Here's an interesting article on a modern day Socialist:

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jul/08/democratic-candidate-bernie-sanders-socialist

How about giving us a little personal "first hand knowledge" of these socialist countries you think so highly of by listing all those you have lived in for at least a month and rate them from best to worst.
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2555
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: There is no difference between a democrat and a socialist

Post  Dr. Evil on Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:13 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Jammer wrote:Dumbass liberals who are passionate socialist because they believe it is the proverbial “free lunch” for them often sell their evil agenda based on how well socialism works in Europe.  However, like every word that comes out of the mouths of these evil cretins, it is just one more LIBERAL LIE.  

Socialism doesn’t work, never has, never will.  Oh if you begin with enough wealth generated via other means, it will “feel good” for awhile for these lazy ass liberals.  If you sprinkle enough capitalism into your economic system, it will partially prop up socialism for short periods.  But socialism doesn’t work; it has never built anything it only destroys.

Here is an excellent article about the often pointed at liberal success stories of Europe.  The problem is there never has been any success, only a slow slide to being another Greece and new third world country.

https://ricochet.com/dutch-king-the-welfare-state-is-over/

I don't know how I missed this little morsel yesterday, but I'll give it a shot today.  There's no doubt that Socialism has moved to the right over the last 100 years.  There is also no doubt that  Socialism flourishes in it's promotion of Capitalism.  What Socialism will not stand for however, is the inevitably regressive nature of both Capitalism and Communism.  

I know you guys are more than willing to share the shortfalls of Communism, but you seldom talk about the problems with Capitalism.  I've shared the story of regressive Capitalism in the seed corn industry.  When I was a kid there were thousands of companies all doing their own research and competing against each other to keep prices down.  Now there are hundreds of companies with the illusion of competition, but there isn't actually any because they all get their genetics from one of three companies that have, through Capitalism, worked their way to the top.  Prices have exploded from $20-30 per bag to $250+.

Socialism is wildly successful in countries all around the world.  You just need to wake up and open your eyes.  Like it or not, Socialism has adopted a much more centrist attitude over the last century and the "Socialist" movement you are trying to compare to modern day Socialists, to try to score cheap political points, doesn't really exist any more.  Here's an interesting article on a modern day Socialist:

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jul/08/democratic-candidate-bernie-sanders-socialist

How about giving us a little personal "first hand knowledge" of these socialist countries you think so highly of by listing all those you have lived in for at least a month and rate them from best to worst.

Dude, I don't even know what to say to that. Sorry.
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3458
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: There is no difference between a democrat and a socialist

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum