Just Two Peas in a Pod

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just Two Peas in a Pod

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:00 pm

Wow, what an arrogant, conceited, narccisistic azzhole.

"Both men have talked, quite publicly, about their commitment to social justice, and both men have dedicated their, not just their careers, but their lives, to that effort."

White House Sh i i t Slinger Secretary Josh Earnest said on Wednesday. Continuing,

"And you know, the president actually worked quite closely with other Catholics in that community, and the president has talked about that quite a bit … this has been a value that has animated the president's career choices since he was a young man."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/white-house-officials-are-now-comparing-obama-to-the-pope/article/2572634
Gomezz Adddams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Two Peas in a Pod

Post  Clicker on Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:39 pm

Give it a bit of time and he'll drown in his own feces. He might as well spew crap as he wishes, his legacy is already in the crapper.
Clicker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex on Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:02 pm

Oh Clicker I certainly hope that Pope Francis doesn't drown in his own feces. He still has much good to do in the world.

And I expect that following completion of his duties as POTUS that President Obama will join with the Pope to continue along a path of striving for socal justice on a world stage.
Shortie's Ex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney on Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:09 am

Shortie's Ex wrote:Oh Clicker I certainly hope that Pope Francis doesn't drown in his own feces. He still has much good to do in the world.

And I expect that following completion of his duties as POTUS that President Obama will join with the Pope to continue along a path of striving for socal justice on a world stage.

He truly is the Godless liberals prophet...
Darth Cheney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker on Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:42 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:Oh Clicker I certainly hope that Pope Francis doesn't drown in his own feces. He still has much good to do in the world.

I was referring to BO, who will no doubt follow in the footsteps of AlGore and Wild Willy, creating huge carbon trails in the sky roaring from one fund raiser to the next to keep his "legacy" TBA fully funded. However, I will admit that AlGores profile is so low now that he needs to carry an umbrella to keep the ants from pissing on him.
Clicker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex on Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:53 am

Oh Clicker.  Umbrellas and ant piss.  That there's funny I don't care who you are.
Shortie's Ex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum