Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pope Francis visits the USA

+2
Darth Cheney
Shortie's Ex
6 posters

Go down

Pope Francis visits the USA Empty Pope Francis visits the USA

Post  Shortie's Ex Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:40 pm

I don't think we have a thread on this awesome topic. I was sort of expecting that The Poster Who Alters His Moniker To Match Current World Events might have started a thread and posted as 'Pope Francis' ? But I think that is another poster which you mean boys have chased away.

Any how, here is the thread.

Any thoughts on the Pope's address to the US House of Repr and US Senate today ?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Pope Francis visits the USA Empty Re: Pope Francis visits the USA

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:12 am

Shortie's Ex wrote:I don't think we have a thread on this awesome topic.  I was sort of expecting that The Poster Who Alters His Moniker To Match Current World Events might have started a thread and posted as 'Pope Francis' ?  But I think that is another poster which you mean boys have chased away.

Any thoughts on the Pope's address to the US House of Repr and US Senate today ?

Communism has spread its tentacles all the way to the Pope. Not one word on Jesus Christ or the Christians being murdered in the middle east...what a guy. Oh, almost forgot, Globull Warming so he isn't very bright either.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:21 am

Pope Francis visits the USA 12002184_1101494713204334_7594105049170017299_n
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:29 am

Oh, and anyone see the little girl who "broke through the barricade" to see the pope?

Talk about a setup so he could push his immigration agenda....
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:15 am

BladeRunner wrote:Oh, and anyone see the little girl who "broke through the barricade" to see the pope?

Talk about a setup so he could push his immigration agenda....

A useful tool of the insane enviromentalists and globalists.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:34 pm

MMMMM Pope touring the US, Speaker resigns, Chief Chink has ass kissed by BarryO, great week altogether.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:43 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:I don't think we have a thread on this awesome topic.  I was sort of expecting that The Poster Who Alters His Moniker To Match Current World Events might have started a thread and posted as 'Pope Francis' ?  But I think that is another poster which you mean boys have chased away.

Communism has spread its tentacles all the way to the Pope. Not one word on Jesus Christ or the Christians being murdered in the middle east...what a guy. Oh, almost forgot, Globull Warming so he isn't very bright either.

I think the more generalized content of his address to Congress was purposeful to allow some separation of church and state.  How would you feel if some imam spoke to Congress while consantly invoking Mohammed?

Very clever of the Pope to have communicated to his audience that they should have Christ-like aspirations without actually mentioning Jesus Christ.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:20 am

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

I think the more generalized content of his address to Congress was purposeful to allow some separation of church and state.  How would you feel if some imam spoke to Congress while consantly invoking Mohammed?

Very clever of the Pope to have communicated to his audience that they should have Christ-like aspirations without actually mentioning Jesus Christ.

What separation of church and state? Must have been in some atheists wet dream. I did however hear a veiled rebuke of Obama's trampling of religious liberties by the ACA in regards to certain types of mandated birth control.

"Mr. President, together with their fellow citizens, American Catholics are committed to building a society which is truly tolerant and inclusive, to safeguarding the rights of individuals and communities, and to rejecting every form of unjust discrimination. With countless other people of good will, they are likewise concerned that efforts to build a just and wisely ordered society respect their deepest concerns and the right to religious liberty. That freedom reminds one of America’s most precious possessions.  And, as my brothers, the United States Bishops, have reminded us, all are called to be vigilant, precisely as good citizens, to preserve and defend that freedom from everything that would threaten or compromise it."

Continuing, the Pope was quite pointed by referencing the US Bishop's list (...as my brothers, the United States Bishops, have reminded us...) of threats to religious liberty which include not only the ACA mandate on questionable contraceptions acting as abortifacients but also on religious adoption and foster care, discrimination against religious humanitarian services and discrimination in the rental of public spaces for religious services.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down