Misplaced Concern

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Misplaced Concern

Post  nightlight88 on Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:30 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:Maybe it's time that we start charging a 5% tax on all guns and ammo to fund some security for our schools???

Lead the way Gomer, I am sure the Pukwana school district will appreciate your $1000 donation to help them fund a security guy/gal to walk their halls.

Who said anything about donating?

How typical of you:

willing to spend other peoples' money, you are a hypocrite in the extreme
nightlight88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:36 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:Maybe it's time that we start charging a 5% tax on all guns and ammo to fund some security for our schools???

Lead the way Gomer, I am sure the Pukwana school district will appreciate your $1000 donation to help them fund a security guy/gal to walk their halls.

How typical of you:

willing to spend other peoples'  money, you are a hypocrite in the extreme

I'm not the one pushing for the right of every man, woman, and child in America to have full access to semi-automatic weapons.
Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 on Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:03 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

How typical of you:

I'm not the one pushing for the right of every man, woman, and child in America to have full access to semi-automatic  weapons.

Is that strawman made out of oat straw, flax straw, alfalfa, or brome grass?
nightlight88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:10 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

How typical of you:

I'm not the one pushing for the right of every man, woman, and child in America to have full access to semi-automatic  weapons.

"Full access"? What would "partial access" look like in your twisted view of the Constitution?
Gomezz Adddams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:54 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

How typical of you:

"Full access"? What would "partial access" look like in your twisted view of the Constitution?

Not sure what you are getting at.
Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 on Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:31 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

How typical of you:

Not sure what you are getting at.

If you can't keep up, then go back to GPLV, it more suits you.
nightlight88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical on Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:20 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

How typical of you:

Perhaps Jonsey means a person should only have access on even number calendar days if their street address is an odd number or only have access on odd number calendar days if street address is even numbered.
Skeptical

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical on Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:51 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

How typical of you:

Perhaps Jonsey means the "access" has to be shared with another person .. hence no "FULL ACCESS" !!
Skeptical

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney on Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:02 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Hell, I didn't even know he was "mixed race" and you sure couldn't tell by watching the Clinton News Network. Seems to be a bit of lightening of the selfie that Mercer posted on social media.

Doesn't seem right that they are trying to hide the fact he is a mulatto bastard...just like Obama.
Darth Cheney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney on Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:03 pm

There you go again...wanting everyone else to pay for your wants.
Darth Cheney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical on Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:20 pm

The MT suit HMWAIC President is hinting at new gun control laws following the Oregon school shooting but .............

Skeptical

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker on Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:26 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:Hell, I didn't even know he was "mixed race" and you sure couldn't tell by watching the Clinton News Network. Seems to be a bit of lightening of the selfie that Mercer posted on social media.

Doesn't seem right that they are trying to hide the fact he is a mulatto bastard...just like Obama.

When I first saw the pix I saw a white guy. When the next round of pix came out i noticed the Negroid features. Looking at the pix it appears that the "white" pix has been fotoshopped to make his nose appear narrower. His Dad looks pretty white to me, any pix of his Mom out there? That said I suppose there will be screeching accusations of racism now. As I see it, the issue isn't his race, it's the perceived need of someone out there to hide something. I don't care what he is but someone apparently does.................
Clicker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum