House Passes Bill Halting Syrian Refugees

View previous topic View next topic Go down

House Passes Bill Halting Syrian Refugees

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:35 pm

Forty-seven Democrats voted with Republicans to pass a veto-proof bill strengthening screening requirements for Iraq and Syrian refugees.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/260782-house-defies-obama-approves-bill-halting-syrian-refugees
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: House Passes Bill Halting Syrian Refugees

Post  Skeptical on Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:58 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Forty-seven Democrats voted with Republicans to pass a veto-proof bill strengthening screening requirements for Iraq and Syrian refugees.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/260782-house-defies-obama-approves-bill-halting-syrian-refugees

Heard the tail end of a comment earlier that Dirt bag Harry Reid will try to derail it in the Senate.
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2565
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: House Passes Bill Halting Syrian Refugees

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:02 pm

Those pesky God-fearing Christians always try to ruin all the fun, don't they??
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: House Passes Bill Halting Syrian Refugees

Post  Clicker on Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:34 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:Those pesky God-fearing Christians always try to ruin all the fun, don't they??

Couldn't be further off. What it is appears to be Representatives doing the will of their constituents. It's way past time that the Dems grew a pair and stood up to the MT suit. As for the Senate, we can hope that Dirt Bag Harry will be stuffed as he so richly deserves.
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 821
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: House Passes Bill Halting Syrian Refugees

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:02 pm

I think it's time we remove all refrences of God from our federal government buildings.  There is obviously no intention of doing his work there.
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: House Passes Bill Halting Syrian Refugees

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:33 pm

Why did you delete your post?
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: House Passes Bill Halting Syrian Refugees

Post  Skeptical on Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:38 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:Why did you delete your post?

What's it to you?

You writing a book.
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2565
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: House Passes Bill Halting Syrian Refugees

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:36 pm

Speaking of bullshiit...  It's perfectly fine to demonize and shut out an entire culture of people who are in dire need of help, but by God don't even think about tapping anybody's phone.

Paul: 'Bulls--t' to collect phone records after Paris
http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/19/politics/rand-paul-government-surveillance/index.html
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: House Passes Bill Halting Syrian Refugees

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:18 am

Dr. Jones wrote:Speaking of bullshiit...  It's perfectly fine to demonize and shut out an entire culture of people who are in dire need of help, but by God don't even think about tapping anybody's phone.

Paul: 'Bulls--t' to collect phone records after Paris
http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/19/politics/rand-paul-government-surveillance/index.html

Did collecting an ocean of phone records stop the Paris attacks? Nope. How about the Russian airliner bombing? Nope. How about the ongoing attacks in Mali? I guess not.
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: House Passes Bill Halting Syrian Refugees

Post  Skeptical on Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:37 am


Even after the administration's own security experts testify these refugees cannot be adequately vetted we should accept these unknown refugees with open arms.

I for one, am waiting for any liberal starting with the MT suit HMAIC and down through his peons to unconditionally guarantee no refugee, Syrian or otherwise, admitted during his watch and for the next three years will ever rise up against the US or take part in such action or voice approval of such action.

Who will be the first liberal to promise this to the American people?

Will any forum liberal make such a guarantee?
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2565
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: House Passes Bill Halting Syrian Refugees

Post  Clicker on Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:47 am

Skeptical wrote:

Who will be the first liberal to promise this to the American people?

Will any forum liberal make such a guarantee?

Since all libs are pathological liars the question is moot.
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 821
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: House Passes Bill Halting Syrian Refugees

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:40 am

Skeptical wrote:
Even after the administration's own security experts testify these refugees cannot be adequately vetted we should accept these unknown refugees with open arms.

I for one, am waiting for any liberal starting with the MT suit HMAIC and down through his peons to unconditionally guarantee no refugee, Syrian or otherwise, admitted during his watch and for the next three years  will ever rise up against the US or take part in such action or voice approval of such action.

Who will be the first liberal to promise this to the American people?

Will any forum liberal make such a guarantee?
It's called faith.  It's in the bible.  You may want to check it out.
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: House Passes Bill Halting Syrian Refugees

Post  BladeRunner on Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:03 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Even after the administration's own security experts testify these refugees cannot be adequately vetted we should accept these unknown refugees with open arms.

I for one, am waiting for any liberal starting with the MT suit HMAIC and down through his peons to unconditionally guarantee no refugee, Syrian or otherwise, admitted during his watch and for the next three years  will ever rise up against the US or take part in such action or voice approval of such action.

Who will be the first liberal to promise this to the American people?

Will any forum liberal make such a guarantee?
It's called faith.  It's in the bible.  You may want to check it out.

Wow. I didn't know faith in the Lord Obama was in the Bible. Care to point out where?
avatar
BladeRunner

Posts : 1916
Join date : 2012-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: House Passes Bill Halting Syrian Refugees

Post  Clicker on Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:33 pm

Trust but verify, fits everything that BarryO wants to stuff up our poop chutes sans vaseline.
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 821
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: House Passes Bill Halting Syrian Refugees

Post  Clicker on Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:43 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Wow. I didn't know faith in the Lord Obama was in the Bible. Care to point out where?

It resides in the mind of the Great Pretender and his loyal ass lickers who enable him.
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 821
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: House Passes Bill Halting Syrian Refugees

Post  Skeptical on Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:58 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Even after the administration's own security experts testify these refugees cannot be adequately vetted we should accept these unknown refugees with open arms.

I for one, am waiting for any liberal starting with the MT suit HMAIC and down through his peons to unconditionally guarantee no refugee, Syrian or otherwise, admitted during his watch and for the next three years  will ever rise up against the US or take part in such action or voice approval of such action.

Who will be the first liberal to promise this to the American people?

Will any forum liberal make such a guarantee?
It's called faith.  It's in the bible.  You may want to check it out.

I can appreciate and understand the religiously faithful putting their trust in God but those who put faith in and worship at the altar of Obama are performing actions of imbeciles!
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2565
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: House Passes Bill Halting Syrian Refugees

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum