Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kerry on the Charley Hebdo attack

2 posters

Go down

Kerry on the Charley Hebdo attack Empty Kerry on the Charley Hebdo attack

Post  Skeptical Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:50 pm

WOW, old horse face sure displays his allegiance ! Move over a little bit MT suit HMWAIC another Islamic terrorist apologist wants up on the stage with you.

There’s something different about what happened from Charlie Hebdo, and I think everybody would feel that,” Kerry said. “There was a sort of particularized focus and perhaps even a legitimacy in terms of – not a legitimacy, but a rationale that you could attach yourself to somehow and say, okay, they’re really angry because of this and that.”

http://thefederalist.com/2015/11/17/john-kerry-charlie-hebdo-kind-of-asked-for-it-you-know/
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Kerry on the Charley Hebdo attack Empty Re: Kerry on the Charley Hebdo attack

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:56 pm

Skeptical wrote:
WOW, old horse face sure displays his allegiance !  Move over a little bit MT suit HMWAIC another Islamic terrorist apologist wants up on the stage with you.

There’s something different about what happened from Charlie Hebdo, and I think everybody would feel that,” Kerry said. “There was a sort of particularized focus and perhaps even a legitimacy in terms of – not a legitimacy, but a rationale that you could attach yourself to somehow and say, okay, they’re really angry because of this and that.”

http://thefederalist.com/2015/11/17/john-kerry-charlie-hebdo-kind-of-asked-for-it-you-know/

I wonder if old " Band-Aids™ " John has any comments on Piss Christ receiving $20,000 in gubmint money? And why didn't Mooslims attack that "art" exhibition since Christ is a revered prophet in Islam?

(Remember) when the angels said, “O Mary, God gives you good news of a word from Him (God), whose name is the Messiah Jesus, son of Mary, revered in this world and the Hereafter, and one of those brought near (to God).  He will speak to the people from his cradle and as a man, and he is of the righteous.” She said, “My Lord, how can I have a child when no mortal has touched me?” He said, “So (it will be).  God creates what He wills.  If He decrees a thing, He says to it only, ‘Be!’ and it is.”  (Quran, 3:45-47)

Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down