Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terrorist Attack hits Planned Parenthood

+4
Clicker
Darth Cheney
Gomezz Adddams
Dr. Evil
8 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Terrorist Attack hits Planned Parenthood Empty Terrorist Attack hits Planned Parenthood

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:12 pm

At least 3 officers hurt in Colorado Springs shooting, police say
http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/27/us/colorado-shooting-probe/index.html

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Terrorist Attack hits Planned Parenthood Empty Re: Terrorist Attack hits Planned Parenthood

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:25 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:At least 3 officers hurt in Colorado Springs shooting, police say

I see our resident cub reporter has elevated a shooting to a "terrorist attack" on Planned Parenthood even though the police and Planned Parenthood still aren't sure if there is any connection. "We don't yet know the full circumstances and motives behind this criminal action, and we don't yet know if Planned Parenthood was in fact the target of this attack," said Vicki Cowart of Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains. It's a wonder fcukstik isn't using DEFCON ratings.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Terrorist Attack hits Planned Parenthood Empty Re: Terrorist Attack hits Planned Parenthood

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:51 pm

I hope he didn't murder any pre-born babies before their scheduled murder.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:25 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:I hope he didn't murder any pre-born babies before their scheduled murder.
Didn't you get the the memo?  Gomerr says PP wasn't the target.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:41 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:At least 3 officers hurt in Colorado Springs shooting, police say

I see our resident cub reporter has elevated a shooting to a "terrorist attack" on Planned Parenthood even though the police and Planned Parenthood still aren't sure if there is any connection. "We don't yet know the full circumstances and motives behind this criminal action, and we don't yet know if Planned Parenthood was in fact the target of this attack," said Vicki Cowart of Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains. It's a wonder fcukstik isn't using DEFCON ratings.

Why wouldn't you call this a terrorist attack?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:03 pm

Terror suspect's name released:

Suspect captured in Planned Parenthood shootings; 3 killed

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:14 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:Terror suspect's name released:

Motive, cub reporter?

Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:17 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Motive, cub reporter?

I dunno. What would be the possible motive in opening fire in a place that performs abortions (on a small fraction of their patients)?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:21 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Motive, cub reporter?

I dunno. What would be the possible motive in opening fire in a place that performs abortions (on a small fraction of their patients).

Early reports say he first opened fire in the parking lot at passing cars then took cover in PP. Damn, I seem to be doing all the heavy lifting here Jimmy Olsen.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:23 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Motive, cub reporter?

I dunno. What would be the possible motive in opening fire in a place that performs abortions (on a small fraction of their patients).

Early reports say he first opened fire in the parking lot at passing cars then took cover in PP. Damn, I seem to be doing all the heavy lifting here Jimmy Olsen.
O'really?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:45 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Motive, cub reporter?

O'really?

Abso-really! As reported in ThinkProgress, a leftist blog: "Local media reports indicate the shooter may have fired on passing cars." I hear they are looking for cub reporters with little to no observation skills Jimmy Olsen.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:47 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Motive, cub reporter?

O'really?

Abso-really! As reported in ThinkProgress, a leftist blog:  "Local media reports indicate the shooter may have fired on passing cars."   I hear they are looking for cub reporters with little to no observation skills Jimmy Olsen.
Ummm ya,  that's not what you said at all.... Suspect

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:50 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Motive, cub reporter?

O'really?

Abso-really! As reported in ThinkProgress, a leftist blog:  "Local media reports indicate the shooter may have fired on passing cars."   I hear they are looking for cub reporters with little to no observation skills Jimmy Olsen.
Ummm ya,  that's not what you said at all.... Suspect

It's a fluid situation Jimmy. Didn't your copy of "Cub Reporting for Fcukstiks" mention fluid situations? Hell one witness claims he was shooting with a shotgun. Others are saying an assault rifle (whatever that means) and another says it was an AK-47 "type" long gun (WTF?).
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:13 am

These PP locations have turned into a hotbed for terrorists and need to be closed...for the children. I would estimate that would save over 1 million children a year.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:58 am

I guess when you are in fear of your life and completely and totally terrified someone will try to convince you it is a terrorist attack. I remember a few years ago on the I-5 in LA a semi came thru the center divider and crushed two cars in front of me before it got stopped. I felt terrorized then but no one called it a terrorist attack. Same thing happened a few times in bars, completely and totally terrorized but no cigar..................
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:48 am

The Colorado Springs terrorist was in custody during the late afternoon hours yesterday. I will call the roll of the angry middle-aged (+) white men on JSI to be certain that all can be accounted for.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:50 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Gomezz Adddams. Accounted for.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:54 am

Darth Cheney wrote:I hope he didn't murder any pre-born babies before their scheduled murder.

Darth Cheney. Accounted for [kinda' surprised. This would have been my most likely JSI poster to be candidate to be the Co Spr terrorist].
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:55 am

Clicker wrote:I guess when you are in fear of your life and completely and totally terrified someone will try to convince you it is a terrorist attack.  I remember a few years ago on the I-5 in LA a semi came thru the center divider and crushed two cars in front of me before it got stopped.  I felt terrorized then but no one called it a terrorist attack.  Same thing happened a few times in bars, completely and totally terrorized but no cigar..................

Clicker. Accounted for.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:56 am

Skeptical.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:56 am

nightlight88.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:57 am

BladeRunner.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:58 am

Jammer.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:59 am

FreedomForever.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:09 am

Clicker wrote:I guess when you are in fear of your life and completely and totally terrified someone will try to convince you it is a terrorist attack.  I remember a few years ago on the I-5 in LA a semi came thru the center divider and crushed two cars in front of me before it got stopped.  I felt terrorized then but no one called it a terrorist attack.  Same thing happened a few times in bars, completely and totally terrorized but no cigar..................
BS.  This buffoon very likely shot up the place based the fact that they perform abortions.   If that's the case, then he attacked the place based on his religous convictions.  How is that any different than the Islamic Terrorists?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next