Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Ship

3 posters

Go down

The Last Ship Empty The Last Ship

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:59 pm

I just finished the first season of 'The Last Ship' last night.  Although it wasn't as thought provoking as I thought it would be judging by the trailers,  it was still pretty solid overall.  Lots of chest thumping and blowing shiste up, you guys would love it.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

The Last Ship Empty Re: The Last Ship

Post  Clicker Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:26 pm

Watched the whole season just after it closed. There are some big holes in the technical probability of the ship and crew being able to sustain operations as they do. The acting is generally good and we get to see a lot of bad guys get their just rewards. Did anybody happen to notice that they've used Austrailians rather than Islamics as the nastys?
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:27 pm

Clicker wrote:Watched the whole season just after it closed.  There are some big holes in the technical probability of the ship and crew being able to sustain operations as they do.  The acting is generally good and we get to see a lot of bad guys get their just rewards.  Did anybody happen to notice that they've used Austrailians rather than Islamics as the nastys?
Weren't the bad guys Russian?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:11 pm

I can't get invested into another endless serial TV show. Trying mightily to get through season 5 of "Game of Thrones", the second season of "Walking Dead", up to speed on "Downton Abbey", and on and on. Not gonna do it.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:21 am

Clicker wrote:Watched the whole season just after it closed.  There are some big holes in the technical probability of the ship and crew being able to sustain operations as they do.  The acting is generally good and we get to see a lot of bad guys get their just rewards.  Did anybody happen to notice that they've used Austrailians rather than Islamics as the nastys?

Some were Russkies but the Masterminds (dim bulbs tho they were)  are Aussies.

I am waiting for a Muslim enclave to be found and treated as allies.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down