Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should:

+6
BladeRunner
nightlight88
Gomezz Adddams
Dr. Evil
Skeptical
Just Braying It
10 posters

Page 39 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Go down

What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should: - Page 39 Empty Re: What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should:

Post  Jammer Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:35 am

Jammer wrote:As usual, complete bullshit from the LYING ASSHOLE.  OK Jackoff, point out specific examples of where Republicans have done this to demonrats.  We are waiting and we are expecting several documented and verified.  Right now, we have the current sad example of what you heathens just did to Justice Kavanaugh and you have none on the board. Therefore:

YOU LOSE ASSHOLE

cheers

POOF – HE’S GONE

If You want to get rid of:

Insects – Spray some insecticide
Weeds – Spray a herbicide
Liberals – Ask them to provide some FACTS or SPECIFIC EXAMPLES to back up their claims

AND POOF – THEY ARE ALL GONE
GOODBYE JACKOFF JONES
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should: - Page 39 Empty Re: What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should:

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:07 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:As usual, complete bullshit from the LYING ASSHOLE.  OK Jackoff, point out specific examples of where Republicans have done this to demonrats.  We are waiting and we are expecting several documented and verified.  Right now, we have the current sad example of what you heathens just did to Justice Kavanaugh and you have none on the board. Therefore:

YOU LOSE ASSHOLE

How about we start out with you admitting that you're an ignorant fukcing cunt that believes everything he sees. Then we can go over all the lies leveled against democrats by republicans.

You really aren't very intelligent are you? The best you can do is scream and swear. Who do demonrats yell like little children?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:41 pm

There is no need in trying to communicate with Jackoff Jones.  He is very predictable as his behavior follows a pattern.  That is pretty much the case for all these liberal scumbags.   EVIL has an operating manual.

Anyhow, dipshit Jackoff Jones will resurface after many days of hiding under his rock.  It is always the same.

Demand FACTS or SPECIFIC DETAILS to back up his outrageous lies
He can’t produce any
So, he crawls back under his rock until the coast is clear
As soon as he thinks everyone has forgotten – POOF THERE HE IS

LIBERALISM IS EVIL
AND
JACKOFF JONES IS A LIBERAL
DO THE MATH
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:06 am

Number 157 in a series of one million on    
Liberal sinners and the sins they commit  

I think we need to make sure all our friends and neighbors understand the danger of the deep state and the growing threat to our Republic from Administrative Law.  This is a process that has been admired by Nazis, Communists and the progressive demonrat party in America.  They are effectively destroying our Republic thru the unlawful use of Administrative Law.

From 1995 to the end of 2016, 88,899 Federal rules and regulations were issued and put into effect by federal departments, agencies and commissions bypassing the “Presentment Clause” of the US Constitution. However, only 4,312 laws were passed by Congress and signed into law by the president. That is a ratio of about 27 rules and regulations put into effect for every 1 law passed and put into effect through lawful Constitutional avenues.

IT IS TIME TO END LIBERALISM IN AMERICA
BEFORE LIBERALISM ENDS AMERICA
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:28 pm

Jammer wrote:There is no need in trying to communicate with Jackoff Jones.  He is very predictable as his behavior follows a pattern.  That is pretty much the case for all these liberal scumbags.   EVIL has an operating manual.

Anyhow, dipshit Jackoff Jones will resurface after many days of hiding under his rock.  It is always the same.

Demand FACTS or SPECIFIC DETAILS to back up his outrageous lies
He can’t produce any
So, he crawls back under his rock until the coast is clear
As soon as he thinks everyone has forgotten – POOF THERE HE IS

LIBERALISM IS EVIL
AND
JACKOFF JONES IS A LIBERAL
DO THE MATH

Gawd you're a dumb fuuck.... What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should: - Page 39 1799970420

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:15 am

And POOF, the ASSHOLE is back and to nobody’s surprise he has anything valid or of substance to offer.  Just more trinkets from his George Soros bag of election tricks.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:05 am

Old man, you're delusional. I spanked your sorry ass again. I told you right away that she was referring to a tactic used by republicans. And then I let you dig yourself deeper into a hole of stupidity before showing you proof, on video, that you're an ignorant fukcing asshole. I'll be expecting your apology for propagating right wing propaganda. Out of all the lies I've seen from the right this has to be one of the most blatant I've seen in a long time. So fuuck you. And don't expect another post from me until you admit what a lying sack of shiit you are.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:34 am

Dr. Evil wrote:Old man, you're delusional. I spanked your sorry ass again. I told you right away that she was referring to a tactic used by republicans. And then I let you dig yourself deeper into a hole of stupidity before showing you proof, on video, that you're an ignorant fukcing asshole. I'll be expecting your apology for propagating right wing propaganda. Out of all the lies I've seen from the right this has to be one of the most blatant I've seen in a long time. So fuuck you. And don't expect another post from me until you admit what a lying sack of shiit you are.

Is BULLSHIT the only language you know.  And by the way, THANKS FOR MAKING MY DAY - ASSHOLE.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:50 pm

Jammer wrote:
   Number 155 in a series of one million on[/color]    

Perhaps your friends don’t know what you know about this accuser in the Judge Kavanaugh hearings.  Maybe you should let them know the following:

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-09-20-kavanaugh-accuser-christine-blasey-exposed-for-ties-to-big-pharma-abortion-pill-maker.html

Also point out to them that when confronted with these facts, the lying liberals will immediately say that Corcept Therapeutics does NOT sell abortion pills.  Well, that is nothing but lying liberal deception.  The company that Christine Balsey Ford works for has ONE product and that is mifepristone.  And while that product is legally sold only for other ailments that require a prescription by a physician, it is the active ingredient in an ABORTION PILL.

So, while Corcept does not market their product as an abortion pill, it is often used “off-label” as an abortion pill and sold illicitly over the internet and in dark alleys.  Also, I bet if they use some of the FBI resources they are expending on the demonrat witch hunt to investigate Corcept, they will find it actively trying to get approvals to sell their product as an abortion pill.

And interestingly, Christine Balsey Ford is a known abortion activist.  CAN YOU SAY CONFLICT OF INTEREST?

LIBERALS ARE EVIL CRETINS

Oh, look!  Here is one of the scholarly publications Dr Ford co-authored as part of the employment you referenced Mr Jammer -

"Mifepristone reduces weight gain and improves metabolic abnormalities associated with risperidone treatment in normal men [emphasis mine].

No need for any of that stuff here!   There are no normal men.   LOL.   Laughing    What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should: - Page 39 1799970420   Laughing    What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should: - Page 39 1799970420   Laughing   What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should: - Page 39 1799970420   Laughing

Last edited by Shortie's Ex on Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I emasculated the post of Mr Jammer)
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:06 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:Given her high school picture attached in the article...I don't believe any amount of alcohol could make that worth any effort. More Fake news!

Bull!  Wholesome innocence.  Just the type of girl all you boyz sprang a boner over in the early 80s.

What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should: - Page 39 20091810

You spent a lot of time in the backseat of daddy's car trying to screw girls like this while listening to Journey.

If nothing else, this photo gives you some fapping material Darth (in case you don't have any primate videos handy).
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:11 pm

Can't be a good contribution to InfoWars without a pic of one of the naughty girls from the private schools in suburban Maryland. Were the girls in South Dakota in the early 80's like this boyz?

What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should: - Page 39 Edit-110

Got to have this pic in the article to prove that "They were asking for it", weren't they boyz?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:31 pm

Jammer wrote:And P(R)OOF, the ASSHOLE is back and to nobody’s surprise he has anything valid or of substance to offer.  Just more trinkets from his George Soros bag of election tricks.

Actually PROOF! (see what I did there?  hehehehe).
You asked for proof and evidence.  And he brought it!  
You got pwned!  
Again!
lol!   What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should: - Page 39 1106906410   What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should: - Page 39 1799970420   lol!   What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should: - Page 39 1106906410   What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should: - Page 39 1799970420  lol!   What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should: - Page 39 1106906410   What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should: - Page 39 1799970420 lol!
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:55 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:Can't be a good contribution to InfoWars without a pic of one of the naughty girls from the private schools in suburban Maryland. Were the girls in South Dakota in the early 80's like this boyz?

What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should: - Page 39 Edit-110

Got to have this pic in the article to prove that "They were asking for it", weren't they boyz?

I doubt any man nor beast attempted to ever make a move on you...you are a special, special snowflake!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:45 pm

Poor little Jackoff had his feelings hurt - poor little fragile snowflake that he is.  He will now seek a safe place under some rock and wait until his tender little feelings heal.  Las Vegas has put the over/under on when he shows his big mouth again at Midnight November 6.  I’m personally going to take the under on that as the slimy cretin will simply not be able to help himself.

However, while I am wagering on the under, the civilized world is praying and hoping for the over – THE FAR OVER.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:32 pm

Jammer wrote:Poor little Jackoff had his feelings hurt - poor little fragile snowflake that he is.  He will now seek a safe place under some rock and wait until his tender little feelings heal.  Las Vegas has put the over/under on when he shows his big mouth again at Midnight November 6.  I’m personally going to take the under on that as the slimy cretin will simply not be able to help himself.

However, while I am wagering on the under, the civilized world is praying and hoping for the over – THE FAR OVER.

I can't believe how shameless and lacking of integrity the GOP has become. My grandpa has got to be turning over in his grave right now. Are you going to be admitting how much of a worthless liar you are any time soon?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:32 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:Poor little Jackoff had his feelings hurt - poor little fragile snowflake that he is.  He will now seek a safe place under some rock and wait until his tender little feelings heal.  Las Vegas has put the over/under on when he shows his big mouth again at Midnight November 6.  I’m personally going to take the under on that as the slimy cretin will simply not be able to help himself.

I can't believe how shameless and lacking of integrity the GOP has become. My grandpa has got to be turning over in his grave right now. Are you going to be admitting how much of a worthless liar you are any time soon?

Holy dogshit - Jackoff Jones barely made it a day.  He promises us that he is gone forever, but just a little over 24 hours later he is back on here running his lying mouth.  What do they say?

NEVER EVER BELIEVE A LYING LIBERAL

I do feel sorry for his grandpa.  How would you feel if your grandson was Jackoff Jones, the most evil and despicable cretin to walk the face of the earth?  
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:04 am

Number 158 in a series of one million on    

It is time that conservatives step up and stop the liberal lies.  Until we stop their lies, we have no chance of stopping these evil communist demonrats.  It is one thing to fight back against the peons like Jackoff Jones and the less than dogshit Sleazy Slut, but it is another to take on their elitist handlers.  BUT WE MUST DO IT.

Make sure that all your friends and neighbors know the truth and let’s help this young lady get her message out.  She is fighting for liberty, WILL YOU?

What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should: - Page 39 23image029

END LIBERALISM NOW
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm

Jammer wrote:
   Number 158 in a series of one million on    

It is time that conservatives step up and stop the liberal lies.  Until we stop their lies, we have no chance of stopping these evil communist demonrats.  It is one thing to fight back against the peons like Jackoff Jones and the less than dogshit Sleazy Slut, but it is another to take on their elitist handlers.  BUT WE MUST DO IT.

Make sure that all your friends and neighbors know the truth and let’s help this young lady get her message out.  She is fighting for liberty, WILL YOU?

What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should: - Page 39 23image029

END LIBERALISM NOW

I would like to see some sort of proof that the things she's claiming are actually happening.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:07 pm

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:

Holy dogshit - Jackoff Jones barely made it a day.  He promises us that he is gone forever, but just a little over 24 hours later he is back on here running his lying mouth.  What do they say?

NEVER EVER BELIEVE A LYING LIBERAL

I do feel sorry for his grandpa.  How would you feel if your grandson was Jackoff Jones, the most evil and despicable cretin to walk the face of the earth?  

He really is a disgusting vile low life. I guess that is why he is a liberal.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:31 pm

Number 159 in a series of one million on    

Our friends and neighbors have likely heard that children of illegal aliens, born within the USA, are US citizens and that this right is ordained by the US Constitution.  Nothing could be further from the truth.  The US Constitution did not define citizenship; however, the 14th Amendment ratified in 1868 states, "all persons born in the US and subject to its jurisdiction" are citizens.  

At the time of the adoption of the 14th Amendment, that phrase clearly meant full political allegiance.  That's why Indians were excluded.  It was assumed they owed allegiance to their tribes. However, Section 5 of the 14th Amendment gives Congress power to "enforce by appropriate legislation" provisions of the amendment. Congress subsequently has done so, giving Indians citizenship.   But Congress has never given citizenship to children of illegal aliens or to everyone born in the USA.

The purpose of the 14th Amendment was to grant citizenship to former slaves in the aftermath of the civil war.   Being born in the USA is only one of two conditions.  Those five words, "and subject to its jurisdiction" communist liberals somehow conveniently ignore.  Unfortunately, Constitutional Conservatives have let them get away with it.  SHAME ON US

A constitutional amendment is not required to address birthright citizenship. Congress has this power under Section 5 of the 14th Amendment and could pass a law either granting or denying citizenship to children of illegal aliens born in the USA.  There have been Supreme Court cases on the topic. However, in probably the most relevant case, U.S. v. Wong Kim Ark (1898 and decided 5-4), the court held only that children of legal permanent residents automatically were entitled to citizenship. The court never has ruled on children of illegal aliens.

Because of the lack of legislative or judicial clarity, an executive order by the President of the US is entirely appropriate.  Regardless of action by the US Congress or an Executive Order, this matter will ultimately end up in the Supreme Court.

No European or western country grants citizenship based on place of birth. Nearly every country on earth bases citizenship on blood rather than on soil which means on parental citizenship - not on place of birth.  

IT APPEARS THE PRESIDENT TRUMP IS OUR ONLY LEADER WILLING TO TAKE ON THIS TASK – GOD BLESS HIM FOR DOING HIS BEST TO SAVE AMERICA FROM THE EVIL COMMUNIST LIBERALS WHO ARE TRYING TO DESTROY IT.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:20 pm

Number 160 in a series of one million on    

Our neighbors and friends need to understand just what lies in store for them now that the US has let the demonrats take control of the House of Representatives.  While the real damage to America will not start for at least 2 years, Armageddon will be upon us in 2020 if the demonrats maintain control of the House plus gain control of the Senate and win the White House.

There are already indications that Nancy Pelosi will begin laying the groundwork for the final push to turn America into Venezuela as soon as January.  We will soon hit a financial crisis like we have never seen before.  The liberal spending policies and wasting of taxpayer money will soon be unsustainable.  The country will go broke under the demonrat spending plans.  Therefore, they are working on some “work arounds” to keep our financial system afloat.  Unfortunately, those plans will be very painful for everyone but the liberal elitists.  The plans they are working on include the following:

As the spending crisis heats up, citizens are better off moving all or some of their funds to other countries. There is no doubt the government will put a stop to this with currency controls. The demonrats plan to regulate the flow of capital by various means including taxation, regulation, prohibitions and mandates.

During the spending crisis, banks will fail.  The demonrats plan to establish bail-in provisions requiring depositors of such banks to make the banks solvent by confiscating a portion of their deposits.  This will probably be a forced “haircut” on the money we have in the bank of about 10%.  However, the demonrats are more than willing to increase that percentage if they need.  These demonrat planned bail-ins won't work unless citizens are forced to keep their money in banks.   Therefore, Pelosi and her team are laying the groundwork for a war on cash.

The demonrats plan to phase out large denomination paper currency.  Cash can protect citizens from an overpowering tyrant like the demonrats and that is precisely why Pelosi and her minions will declare a war on cash.  Of course, they will have to also prohibit citizens from owning hard currency like gold and silver.  These controls will just about ensure that citizens keep most of their money in banks.

And since citizens will have their money in banks, the demonrats have a plan for that also.  They will force the Federal Reserve to create artificially low (zero) interest rates and more than likely negative interest rates that ravage savings accounts and more importantly for the demonrats it will defer the consequences of their debt binge.

And here is the plan that most of the people who voted for the demonats will like the best of all – SOCIAL SECURITY FOR EVERYONE.  They will tag that onto their plans of MEDICARE FOR EVERYONE.  Anyhow, social security for everyone will require that they seize all private and public pension assets and convert them into highly politicized government pensions that revert to the state upon death.   Won’t life be great under demonrat control.  Everyone will have Medicare and Social Security.  

As the demonrat debt crisis worsens, they will need to seize all IRA and 401(k) assets. Fortunately for Pelosi and her team, the Obama Administration once prepared a working paper outlining how government could seize 25% of Americans' assets in IRA and 401(k) accounts.  So, they can dust that off and merely change the 25% to whatever percentage they want.  But don’t even hope that it will be much less than 100%.

Ultimately, the demonrats like every other socialist regime in the history of mankind, will run out of other people’s money.  And while this final step is not in their plans yet, they will eventually have to deal with it when all the money is gone.  They will have to restructure the national debt.  That is when all the idiots who have been stupid enough to lend the demonrat regime money will lose their assets like all the DEMONIZED AMERICANS already have.

Once you explain to your friends and neighbors what the demonrats have in store for them, why don’t you ask them
IF THEY ARE HAPPY THEY VOTED DEMONRAT?
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:17 pm

The stock market is tanking ever since the demonrats won or stole the House of Representatives. Luckily for America they are all bat shite crazy and won't accomplish anything besides showing they are bat shite crazy.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:41 pm

I think it's really interesting to note that the Blue Curtain went back decidedly blue again in the midterms. It's going to be tough for Cheeto to win reelection if he doesn't get the surprise upset again in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania. I know he talked a big game in '16, but I'm not sure that's a mistake they'll make again.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:17 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:I think it's really interesting to note that the Blue Curtain went back decidedly blue again in the midterms. It's going to be tough for Cheeto to win reelection if he doesn't get the surprise upset again in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania. I know he talked a big game in '16, but I'm not sure that's a mistake they'll make again.

Without a doubt Hillary Clinton is a worthy contender....
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:52 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:I think it's really interesting to note that the Blue Curtain went back decidedly blue again in the midterms. It's going to be tough for Cheeto to win reelection if he doesn't get the surprise upset again in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania. I know he talked a big game in '16, but I'm not sure that's a mistake they'll make again.

Without a doubt Hillary Clinton is a worthy contender....

The hell with Hillary – I say bring on POCAHONTAS, she is such a charmer.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next