Another Hypocrite Bites the Dust

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another Hypocrite Bites the Dust

Post  Dr. Evil on Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:34 pm

I hope that he spends the rest of his life in jail.  How could America's dad, a supposed family man, treat women so reprehensibly?

Cosby posts bail, denies charges
http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/30/us/bill-cosby-sexual-assault-investigation-pennsylvania/index.html

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4028
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another Hypocrite Bites the Dust

Post  Jammer on Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:46 pm

Bill Cosby = hypocrite = liberal = evil

It is time to get ALL liberals off our streets if we want to rid our communities of evil.

http://hollowverse.com/bill-cosby/

He is typical of all Obama supporters:

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/matthew-sheffield/2013/03/05/bill-cosby-gopers-sitting-their-hands-during-obama-speech-equival

These progressive liberals are just plain evil.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2413
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another Hypocrite Bites the Dust

Post  Dr. Evil on Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:00 pm

It's funny though how conservatives have supported Cosby, who has been so critical of the parenting done by those in his own race, through his allegations while liberals have given him the treatment he deserves. 

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/11/18/why-liberals-are-turning-on-bill-cosby-over-rape-allegations.html

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4028
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another Hypocrite Bites the Dust

Post  Jammer on Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:27 pm

It is quite rare to see progressive liberals turn on each other.  However, we have seen it twice this year in Cosby and Shkreli.  But this should be no surprise to people; it is right out of their playbook.  Well actually it comes from the communist playbook of the old USSR where they get most of their strategies.

One of the principles in that communist playbook was:  Personal interests must be subordinated to the Party's interests.

Therefore when the ruling progressive socialist elites in this country identify one of their own that is damage goods to the point they can’t be rehabilitated, they are thrown under the proverbial bus for the greater good of the cause.  They then instruct all their useful idiots to hit the streets and proclaim what a good bunch they are because of their noble actions.

That is just the way those cretins roll.  Fortunately most people recognize this old trick of their, but they keep trying.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2413
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another Hypocrite Bites the Dust

Post  Dr. Evil on Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:12 pm

Jammer wrote:It is quite rare to see progressive liberals turn on each other.  However, we have seen it twice this year in Cosby and Shkreli.  But this should be no surprise to people; it is right out of their playbook.  Well actually it comes from the communist playbook of the old USSR where they get most of their strategies.

One of the principles in that communist playbook was:  Personal interests must be subordinated to the Party's interests.

Therefore when the ruling progressive socialist elites in this country identify one of their own that is damage goods to the point they can’t be rehabilitated, they are thrown under the proverbial bus for the greater good of the cause.  They then instruct all their useful idiots to hit the streets and proclaim what a good bunch they are because of their noble actions.

That is just the way those cretins roll.  Fortunately most people recognize this old trick of their, but they keep trying.
What say you about the support he garnered from conservatives as his victims were coming out of the woodwork in droves?

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4028
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another Hypocrite Bites the Dust

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:23 pm

1) Cosby's guilt or innocence will be determined by the justice system. That said ...

2) Whatever he has or hasn't done has nothing, nada, zilch to do with his statements on the disintegration of the Black Family in America.  The Black Family in America has disintegrated because of the growth of big government and the welfare state which have supplanted and minimized black fathers. Cosby may or may not be a perfect role model and his alleged actions may diminish what he said in some people's eyes however let there be no doubt that what he stated remains true.
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another Hypocrite Bites the Dust

Post  Dr. Evil on Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:57 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:1) Cosby's guilt or innocence will be determined by the justice system. That said ...

2) Whatever he has or hasn't done has nothing, nada, zilch to do with his statements on the disintegration of the Black Family in America.  The Black Family in America has disintegrated because of the growth of big government and the welfare state which have supplanted and minimized black fathers. Cosby may or may not be a perfect role model and his alleged actions may diminish what he said in some people's eyes however let there be no doubt that what he stated remains true.
Welfare programs are no silver bullet.  As I've said,  my wife got pregnant before we were married and my insurance wouldn't cover her pregnancy(carrying my son who was supposedly a living human being at the time).  Because of that she was forced to apply for government assistance.  Once that was done she was eligible for the whole program in all it's glory.  I was really looking forward to kicking back and raking the money in.  OK, maybe not.  For almost two years until we were married she received her monthly WIC windfall.  We never spent a penny of it, all we were looking for was the pregnancy coverage I was refused by my private insurance company.  The point is that it didn't amount to a hill of beans.   It would maybe keep your child from starving to death, but that's it.  Certainly nothing that would put you in a mindset that you didn't need to work.  So where's the problem? 

Look at Google.  What effect would you say them having only 2% black employees has on the black community?  Do you suppose Google is the only one?   I doubt it.  What about the ol' barrel of applesauce himself,  Scalia clinging to the mismatch theory of college curriculum that has never actually been proven by anyone anywhere?  Where would that leave the black community if colleges were actually allowed to bar students based on color as Scalia suggests they should be?  We would likely have 2% black college enrollment as well. 

Undoubtedly the environmental factors in predominantly black neighborhoods play a huge roll, but some of these factors really leave them behind the 8 ball.

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4028
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another Hypocrite Bites the Dust

Post  Darth Cheney on Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:08 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:1) Cosby's guilt or innocence will be determined by the justice system. That said ...

2) Whatever he has or hasn't done has nothing, nada, zilch to do with his statements on the disintegration of the Black Family in America.  The Black Family in America has disintegrated because of the growth of big government and the welfare state which have supplanted and minimized black fathers. Cosby may or may not be a perfect role model and his alleged actions may diminish what he said in some people's eyes however let there be no doubt that what he stated remains true.
Welfare programs are no silver bullet.  As I've said,  my wife got pregnant before we were married and my insurance wouldn't cover her pregnancy(carrying my son who was supposedly a living human being at the time).  Because of that she was forced to apply for government assistance.  Once that was done she was eligible for the whole program in all it's glory.  I was really looking forward to kicking back and raking the money in.  OK, maybe not.  For almost two years until we were married she received her monthly WIC windfall.  We never spent a penny of it, all we were looking for was the pregnancy coverage I was refused by my private insurance company.  The point is that it didn't amount to a hill of beans.   It would maybe keep your child from starving to death, but that's it.  Certainly nothing that would put you in a mindset that you didn't need to work.  So where's the problem? 

Look at Google.  What effect would you say them having only 2% black employees has on the black community?  Do you suppose Google is the only one?   I doubt it.  What about the ol' barrel of applesauce himself,  Scalia clinging to the mismatch theory of college curriculum that has never actually been proven by anyone anywhere?  Where would that leave the black community if colleges were actually allowed to bar students based on color as Scalia suggests they should be?  We would likely have 2% black college enrollment as well. 

Undoubtedly the environmental factors in predominantly black neighborhoods play a huge roll, but some of these factors really leave them behind the 8 ball.

Oh, Look!!!

Another liberal bitching about how their government handout wasn't enough
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3375
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another Hypocrite Bites the Dust

Post  BladeRunner on Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:43 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Welfare programs are no silver bullet.  As I've said,  my wife got pregnant before we were married and my insurance wouldn't cover her pregnancy(carrying my son who was supposedly a living human being at the time).  Because of that she was forced to apply for government assistance.  Once that was done she was eligible for the whole program in all it's glory.  I was really looking forward to kicking back and raking the money in.  OK, maybe not.  For almost two years until we were married she received her monthly WIC windfall.  We never spent a penny of it, all we were looking for was the pregnancy coverage I was refused by my private insurance company.  The point is that it didn't amount to a hill of beans.   It would maybe keep your child from starving to death, but that's it.  Certainly nothing that would put you in a mindset that you didn't need to work.  So where's the problem? 

Look at Google.  What effect would you say them having only 2% black employees has on the black community?  Do you suppose Google is the only one?   I doubt it.  What about the ol' barrel of applesauce himself,  Scalia clinging to the mismatch theory of college curriculum that has never actually been proven by anyone anywhere?  Where would that leave the black community if colleges were actually allowed to bar students based on color as Scalia suggests they should be?  We would likely have 2% black college enrollment as well. 

Undoubtedly the environmental factors in predominantly black neighborhoods play a huge roll, but some of these factors really leave them behind the 8 ball.

What does black/white/Hispanic/Asian have to do with the percentage of each race ANY company have to do with anything?

Could it possibly be that Google just can't find qualified black employees?

Quit shoving Affirmative Action down our throats. It doesn't work. Next you'll be saying the percentage of blacks in prisons is white people's fault.

Look no further than the Indian Reservations for your perfect example of what socialism and government dependency does to a society. It's just one more example of what it has done to families.

The Indians on the Rez can go to college for free. How many actually go?
avatar
BladeRunner

Posts : 1917
Join date : 2012-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another Hypocrite Bites the Dust

Post  nightlight88 on Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:49 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:1) Cosby's guilt or innocence will be determined by the justice system. That said ...

2) Whatever he has or hasn't done has nothing, nada, zilch to do with his statements on the disintegration of the Black Family in America.  The Black Family in America has disintegrated because of the growth of big government and the welfare state which have supplanted and minimized black fathers. Cosby may or may not be a perfect role model and his alleged actions may diminish what he said in some people's eyes however let there be no doubt that what he stated remains true.
Welfare programs are no silver bullet.  As I've said,  my wife got pregnant before we were married and my insurance wouldn't cover her pregnancy(carrying my son who was supposedly a living human being at the time).  Because of that she was forced to apply for government assistance.  Once that was done she was eligible for the whole program in all it's glory.  I was really looking forward to kicking back and raking the money in.  OK, maybe not.  For almost two years until we were married she received her monthly WIC windfall.  We never spent a penny of it, all we were looking for was the pregnancy coverage I was refused by my private insurance company.  The point is that it didn't amount to a hill of beans.   It would maybe keep your child from starving to death, but that's it.  Certainly nothing that would put you in a mindset that you didn't need to work.  So where's the problem? 

Look at Google.  What effect would you say them having only 2% black employees has on the black community?  Do you suppose Google is the only one?   I doubt it.  What about the ol' barrel of applesauce himself,  Scalia clinging to the mismatch theory of college curriculum that has never actually been proven by anyone anywhere?  Where would that leave the black community if colleges were actually allowed to bar students based on color as Scalia suggests they should be?  We would likely have 2% black college enrollment as well. 

Undoubtedly the environmental factors in predominantly black neighborhoods play a huge roll, but some of these factors really leave them behind the 8 ball.


What an interesting post above.

So, you knock up your girlfriend and won't support YOUR family so she has to go on welfare.

Then you bitch about it not being enough? Where are your $$$ in support?

Maybe if you would have been the 'proud sodomizer' you claim to be, she wouldn't have gotten knocked up.

avatar
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another Hypocrite Bites the Dust

Post  BladeRunner on Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:57 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:1) Cosby's guilt or innocence will be determined by the justice system. That said ...

2) Whatever he has or hasn't done has nothing, nada, zilch to do with his statements on the disintegration of the Black Family in America.  The Black Family in America has disintegrated because of the growth of big government and the welfare state which have supplanted and minimized black fathers. Cosby may or may not be a perfect role model and his alleged actions may diminish what he said in some people's eyes however let there be no doubt that what he stated remains true.
Welfare programs are no silver bullet.  As I've said,  my wife got pregnant before we were married and my insurance wouldn't cover her pregnancy(carrying my son who was supposedly a living human being at the time).  Because of that she was forced to apply for government assistance.  Once that was done she was eligible for the whole program in all it's glory.  I was really looking forward to kicking back and raking the money in.  OK, maybe not.  For almost two years until we were married she received her monthly WIC windfall.  We never spent a penny of it, all we were looking for was the pregnancy coverage I was refused by my private insurance company.  The point is that it didn't amount to a hill of beans.   It would maybe keep your child from starving to death, but that's it.  Certainly nothing that would put you in a mindset that you didn't need to work.  So where's the problem? 

Look at Google.  What effect would you say them having only 2% black employees has on the black community?  Do you suppose Google is the only one?   I doubt it.  What about the ol' barrel of applesauce himself,  Scalia clinging to the mismatch theory of college curriculum that has never actually been proven by anyone anywhere?  Where would that leave the black community if colleges were actually allowed to bar students based on color as Scalia suggests they should be?  We would likely have 2% black college enrollment as well. 

Undoubtedly the environmental factors in predominantly black neighborhoods play a huge roll, but some of these factors really leave them behind the 8 ball.


What an interesting post above.

So, you knock up your girlfriend and won't support YOUR family so she has to go on welfare.  

Then you bitch about it not being enough?  Where are your $$$ in support?

Maybe if you would have been the 'proud sodomizer' you claim to be, she wouldn't have gotten knocked up.


Dr. Jones is very typical of liberals. Never wanting to take responsibility for their actions. Notice how he emphasized "supposedly a living human being" ? He is hinting that because the human being should be considered a human being, his insurance should cover the human being's birth. Of course, he doesn't think about the fact that he wasn't MARRIED to this woman, meaning even she was not part of his family and thus not part of his family insurance policy.

Libs, always trying to get out of paying for their actions.
avatar
BladeRunner

Posts : 1917
Join date : 2012-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another Hypocrite Bites the Dust

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:14 am

BladeRunner wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:1) Cosby's guilt or innocence will be determined by the justice system. That said ...

2) Whatever he has or hasn't done has nothing, nada, zilch to do with his statements on the disintegration of the Black Family in America.  The Black Family in America has disintegrated because of the growth of big government and the welfare state which have supplanted and minimized black fathers. Cosby may or may not be a perfect role model and his alleged actions may diminish what he said in some people's eyes however let there be no doubt that what he stated remains true.
Welfare programs are no silver bullet.  As I've said,  my wife got pregnant before we were married and my insurance wouldn't cover her pregnancy(carrying my son who was supposedly a living human being at the time).  Because of that she was forced to apply for government assistance.  Once that was done she was eligible for the whole program in all it's glory.  I was really looking forward to kicking back and raking the money in.  OK, maybe not.  For almost two years until we were married she received her monthly WIC windfall.  We never spent a penny of it, all we were looking for was the pregnancy coverage I was refused by my private insurance company.  The point is that it didn't amount to a hill of beans.   It would maybe keep your child from starving to death, but that's it.  Certainly nothing that would put you in a mindset that you didn't need to work.  So where's the problem? 

Look at Google.  What effect would you say them having only 2% black employees has on the black community?  Do you suppose Google is the only one?   I doubt it.  What about the ol' barrel of applesauce himself,  Scalia clinging to the mismatch theory of college curriculum that has never actually been proven by anyone anywhere?  Where would that leave the black community if colleges were actually allowed to bar students based on color as Scalia suggests they should be?  We would likely have 2% black college enrollment as well. 

Undoubtedly the environmental factors in predominantly black neighborhoods play a huge roll, but some of these factors really leave them behind the 8 ball.


What an interesting post above.

So, you knock up your girlfriend and won't support YOUR family so she has to go on welfare.  

Then you bitch about it not being enough?  Where are your $$$ in support?

Maybe if you would have been the 'proud sodomizer' you claim to be, she wouldn't have gotten knocked up.


Dr. Jones is very typical of liberals. Never wanting to take responsibility for their actions. Notice how he emphasized "supposedly a living human being" ? He is hinting that because the human being should be considered a human being, his insurance should cover the human being's birth. Of course, he doesn't think about the fact that he wasn't MARRIED to this woman, meaning even she was not part of his family and thus not part of his family insurance policy.

Libs, always trying to get out of paying for their actions.
We've been through this before Blade.  Even though my wife was not part of my family the baby she carried most certainly was.  And by your standard he was a living human being, a human being that required her to visit the doctor to monitor his health.  It would have been very tough for him to receive necessary medical observations without her being present.

I don't see what about that would constitute me trying to get out of paying for my actions. 

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4028
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another Hypocrite Bites the Dust

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:37 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:1) Cosby's guilt or innocence will be determined by the justice system. That said ...

2) Whatever he has or hasn't done has nothing, nada, zilch to do with his statements on the disintegration of the Black Family in America.  The Black Family in America has disintegrated because of the growth of big government and the welfare state which have supplanted and minimized black fathers. Cosby may or may not be a perfect role model and his alleged actions may diminish what he said in some people's eyes however let there be no doubt that what he stated remains true.
Welfare programs are no silver bullet.  As I've said,  my wife got pregnant before we were married and my insurance wouldn't cover her pregnancy(carrying my son who was supposedly a living human being at the time).  Because of that she was forced to apply for government assistance.  Once that was done she was eligible for the whole program in all it's glory.  I was really looking forward to kicking back and raking the money in.  OK, maybe not.  For almost two years until we were married she received her monthly WIC windfall.  We never spent a penny of it, all we were looking for was the pregnancy coverage I was refused by my private insurance company.  The point is that it didn't amount to a hill of beans.   It would maybe keep your child from starving to death, but that's it.  Certainly nothing that would put you in a mindset that you didn't need to work.  So where's the problem? 

Look at Google.  What effect would you say them having only 2% black employees has on the black community?  Do you suppose Google is the only one?   I doubt it.  What about the ol' barrel of applesauce himself,  Scalia clinging to the mismatch theory of college curriculum that has never actually been proven by anyone anywhere?  Where would that leave the black community if colleges were actually allowed to bar students based on color as Scalia suggests they should be?  We would likely have 2% black college enrollment as well. 

Undoubtedly the environmental factors in predominantly black neighborhoods play a huge roll, but some of these factors really leave them behind the 8 ball.


What an interesting post above.

So, you knock up your girlfriend and won't support YOUR family so she has to go on welfare.  

Then you bitch about it not being enough?  Where are your $$$ in support?

Maybe if you would have been the 'proud sodomizer' you claim to be, she wouldn't have gotten knocked up.

I don't know if you noticed or not but I said we didn't partake in any postpartum "welfare".  The care she received before delivery consisted of a handful of doctor visits.  The biggest expense by far was an ultrasound.  Certainly not a prefect situation, but the government also needs to understand what's going on out here.  Luckily the rules changed after this and kids are now allowed to stay on their parents insurance until they are done with college.  My wife was not a traditional student,  so this would not have heled her at all. 

As far as me not paying my dues, that is complete BS.  I still managed to meet my deductible in the delivery, so if you want your money you need to talk to my insurance company. 

I never said the money wasn't enough.   You people need to learn to stick with the facts about what people say instead of putting words in people's mouths.  I said that the assistance we recieved, and never used, was nothing that would allow someone to quit working and live off of the government as many of you claim happens.

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4028
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another Hypocrite Bites the Dust

Post  nightlight88 on Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:34 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:1) Cosby's guilt or innocence will be determined by the justice system. That said ...

2) Whatever he has or hasn't done has nothing, nada, zilch to do with his statements on the disintegration of the Black Family in America.  The Black Family in America has disintegrated because of the growth of big government and the welfare state which have supplanted and minimized black fathers. Cosby may or may not be a perfect role model and his alleged actions may diminish what he said in some people's eyes however let there be no doubt that what he stated remains true.
Welfare programs are no silver bullet.  As I've said,  my wife got pregnant before we were married and my insurance wouldn't cover her pregnancy(carrying my son who was supposedly a living human being at the time).  Because of that she was forced to apply for government assistance.  Once that was done she was eligible for the whole program in all it's glory.  I was really looking forward to kicking back and raking the money in.  OK, maybe not.  For almost two years until we were married she received her monthly WIC windfall.  We never spent a penny of it, all we were looking for was the pregnancy coverage I was refused by my private insurance company.  The point is that it didn't amount to a hill of beans.   It would maybe keep your child from starving to death, but that's it.  Certainly nothing that would put you in a mindset that you didn't need to work.  So where's the problem? 

Look at Google.  What effect would you say them having only 2% black employees has on the black community?  Do you suppose Google is the only one?   I doubt it.  What about the ol' barrel of applesauce himself,  Scalia clinging to the mismatch theory of college curriculum that has never actually been proven by anyone anywhere?  Where would that leave the black community if colleges were actually allowed to bar students based on color as Scalia suggests they should be?  We would likely have 2% black college enrollment as well. 

Undoubtedly the environmental factors in predominantly black neighborhoods play a huge roll, but some of these factors really leave them behind the 8 ball.


What an interesting post above.

So, you knock up your girlfriend and won't support YOUR family so she has to go on welfare.  

Then you bitch about it not being enough?  Where are your $$$ in support?

Maybe if you would have been the 'proud sodomizer' you claim to be, she wouldn't have gotten knocked up.

I don't know if you noticed or not but I said we didn't partake in any postpartum "welfare".  The care she received before delivery consisted of a handful of doctor visits.  The biggest expense by far was an ultrasound.  Certainly not a prefect situation, but the government also needs to understand what's going on out here.  Luckily the rules changed after this and kids are now allowed to stay on their parents insurance until they are done with college.  My wife was not a traditional student,  so this would not have heled her at all. 

As far as me not paying my dues, that is complete BS.  I still managed to meet my deductible in the delivery, so if you want your money you need to talk to my insurance company. 

I never said the money wasn't enough.   You people need to learn to stick with the facts about what people say instead of putting words in people's mouths.  I said that the assistance we recieved, and never used, was nothing that would allow someone to quit working and live off of the government as many of you claim happens.


You said you received assistance but never used it. Did you give it back or use it later, which means you DID use it.
avatar
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another Hypocrite Bites the Dust

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:11 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:1) Cosby's guilt or innocence will be determined by the justice system. That said ...

2) Whatever he has or hasn't done has nothing, nada, zilch to do with his statements on the disintegration of the Black Family in America.  The Black Family in America has disintegrated because of the growth of big government and the welfare state which have supplanted and minimized black fathers. Cosby may or may not be a perfect role model and his alleged actions may diminish what he said in some people's eyes however let there be no doubt that what he stated remains true.
Welfare programs are no silver bullet.  As I've said,  my wife got pregnant before we were married and my insurance wouldn't cover her pregnancy(carrying my son who was supposedly a living human being at the time).  Because of that she was forced to apply for government assistance.  Once that was done she was eligible for the whole program in all it's glory.  I was really looking forward to kicking back and raking the money in.  OK, maybe not.  For almost two years until we were married she received her monthly WIC windfall.  We never spent a penny of it, all we were looking for was the pregnancy coverage I was refused by my private insurance company.  The point is that it didn't amount to a hill of beans.   It would maybe keep your child from starving to death, but that's it.  Certainly nothing that would put you in a mindset that you didn't need to work.  So where's the problem? 

Look at Google.  What effect would you say them having only 2% black employees has on the black community?  Do you suppose Google is the only one?   I doubt it.  What about the ol' barrel of applesauce himself,  Scalia clinging to the mismatch theory of college curriculum that has never actually been proven by anyone anywhere?  Where would that leave the black community if colleges were actually allowed to bar students based on color as Scalia suggests they should be?  We would likely have 2% black college enrollment as well. 

Undoubtedly the environmental factors in predominantly black neighborhoods play a huge roll, but some of these factors really leave them behind the 8 ball.


What an interesting post above.

So, you knock up your girlfriend and won't support YOUR family so she has to go on welfare.  

Then you bitch about it not being enough?  Where are your $$$ in support?

Maybe if you would have been the 'proud sodomizer' you claim to be, she wouldn't have gotten knocked up.

I don't know if you noticed or not but I said we didn't partake in any postpartum "welfare".  The care she received before delivery consisted of a handful of doctor visits.  The biggest expense by far was an ultrasound.  Certainly not a prefect situation, but the government also needs to understand what's going on out here.  Luckily the rules changed after this and kids are now allowed to stay on their parents insurance until they are done with college.  My wife was not a traditional student,  so this would not have heled her at all. 

As far as me not paying my dues, that is complete BS.  I still managed to meet my deductible in the delivery, so if you want your money you need to talk to my insurance company. 

I never said the money wasn't enough.   You people need to learn to stick with the facts about what people say instead of putting words in people's mouths.  I said that the assistance we recieved, and never used, was nothing that would allow someone to quit working and live off of the government as many of you claim happens.


You said you received assistance but never used it.  Did you give it back or use it later, which means you DID use it.
We got vouchers for WIC items.  You would take them to the store and use them as cash on items that were designated for WIC.  We just never cashed them out.

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4028
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another Hypocrite Bites the Dust

Post  BladeRunner on Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:58 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:1) Cosby's guilt or innocence will be determined by the justice system. That said ...

2) Whatever he has or hasn't done has nothing, nada, zilch to do with his statements on the disintegration of the Black Family in America.  The Black Family in America has disintegrated because of the growth of big government and the welfare state which have supplanted and minimized black fathers. Cosby may or may not be a perfect role model and his alleged actions may diminish what he said in some people's eyes however let there be no doubt that what he stated remains true.
Welfare programs are no silver bullet.  As I've said,  my wife got pregnant before we were married and my insurance wouldn't cover her pregnancy(carrying my son who was supposedly a living human being at the time).  Because of that she was forced to apply for government assistance.  Once that was done she was eligible for the whole program in all it's glory.  I was really looking forward to kicking back and raking the money in.  OK, maybe not.  For almost two years until we were married she received her monthly WIC windfall.  We never spent a penny of it, all we were looking for was the pregnancy coverage I was refused by my private insurance company.  The point is that it didn't amount to a hill of beans.   It would maybe keep your child from starving to death, but that's it.  Certainly nothing that would put you in a mindset that you didn't need to work.  So where's the problem? 

Look at Google.  What effect would you say them having only 2% black employees has on the black community?  Do you suppose Google is the only one?   I doubt it.  What about the ol' barrel of applesauce himself,  Scalia clinging to the mismatch theory of college curriculum that has never actually been proven by anyone anywhere?  Where would that leave the black community if colleges were actually allowed to bar students based on color as Scalia suggests they should be?  We would likely have 2% black college enrollment as well. 

Undoubtedly the environmental factors in predominantly black neighborhoods play a huge roll, but some of these factors really leave them behind the 8 ball.


What an interesting post above.

So, you knock up your girlfriend and won't support YOUR family so she has to go on welfare.  

Then you bitch about it not being enough?  Where are your $$$ in support?

Maybe if you would have been the 'proud sodomizer' you claim to be, she wouldn't have gotten knocked up.


Dr. Jones is very typical of liberals. Never wanting to take responsibility for their actions. Notice how he emphasized "supposedly a living human being" ? He is hinting that because the human being should be considered a human being, his insurance should cover the human being's birth. Of course, he doesn't think about the fact that he wasn't MARRIED to this woman, meaning even she was not part of his family and thus not part of his family insurance policy.

Libs, always trying to get out of paying for their actions.
We've been through this before Blade.  Even though my wife was not part of my family the baby she carried most certainly was.  And by your standard he was a living human being, a human being that required her to visit the doctor to monitor his health.  It would have been very tough for him to receive necessary medical observations without her being present.

I don't see what about that would constitute me trying to get out of paying for my actions. 

If you have issues with that, take it up with your insurance company not evil conservatives.
avatar
BladeRunner

Posts : 1917
Join date : 2012-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another Hypocrite Bites the Dust

Post  Skeptical on Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:41 am

Dr. Jones wrote: We've been through this before Blade.  Even though my wife was not part of my family the baby she carried most certainly was.  And by your standard he was a living human being, a human being that required her to visit the doctor to monitor his health.  It would have been very tough for him to receive necessary medical observations without her being present.

I don't see what about that would constitute me trying to get out of paying for my actions. 

MMM,  from an earlier admission by Dr. Jones.
As I've said,  my wife got pregnant before we were married and my insurance wouldn't cover her pregnancy(carrying my son who was supposedly a living human being at the time). Because of that she was forced to apply for government assistance.  Once that was done she was eligible for the whole program in all it's glory.  I was really looking forward to kicking back and raking the money in.  OK, maybe not.  For almost two years until we were married she received her monthly WIC windfall. ?

You not paying for your actions are quite clear !!
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2754
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another Hypocrite Bites the Dust

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum