Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nail-biter in South Carolina

+2
Clicker
Gomezz Adddams
6 posters

Go down

Nail-biter in South Carolina Empty Nail-biter in South Carolina

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:13 pm

At least for second place with Cruz and Rubio within spitting distance of each other. Bush and Kasich are battling for 4th. If only one or both of these ineffective candidates would fold their tents then you'd see real competition with Trump develop. The Republicans are facing a scenario of a candidate with a 1/3 of the primary vote winning the nomination.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Nail-biter in South Carolina Empty Re: Nail-biter in South Carolina

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:36 pm

Still a dead heat for 2nd in SC. JEB! folds his tent after blowing through $100M in his run for Prez. Maybe Kasich and Carson will get a clue.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:32 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Still a dead heat for 2nd in SC. JEB! folds his tent after blowing through $100M in his run for Prez. Maybe Kasich and Carson will get a clue.

My take is that Kasich and Carson are angling for the VP nod.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:05 am

I actually hope for a Cruz/Rubio ticket so Trump can be taken out.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:36 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:I actually hope for a Cruz/Rubio ticket so Trump can be taken out.

I think Cruz still has a good shot. He just needs to keep up the constant lying he's been doing about his opponents. I'm not sure how many lies a Presidential candidate is allowed, but Cruz sure is pushing the envelope!

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:18 pm

Ham Flower? wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:I actually hope for a Cruz/Rubio ticket so Trump can be taken out.

I think Cruz still has a good shot. He just needs to keep up the constant lying he's been doing about his opponents. I'm not sure how many lies a Presidential candidate is allowed, but Cruz sure is pushing the envelope!

The real horse race is between Cankles and Trump Both are pathological liars. Hell Cankles even lies when she doesn't have to and lies about lying.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:54 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:

The real horse race is between Cankles and Trump Both are pathological liars. Hell Cankles even lies when she doesn't have to and lies about lying.
I'm glad you're finally coming to the realization that Trump  is the GOP and the GOP is Trump.  You guys are made for each other.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:13 am

Ham Flower? wrote:

Please list at least one lie he's told.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:25 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:

Please list at least one lie he's told.
Nail-biter in South Carolina 2231921331 Nail-biter in South Carolina 2231921331 Nail-biter in South Carolina 2231921331 Nail-biter in South Carolina 2231921331 Nail-biter in South Carolina 2231921331

No surprise
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:03 pm

Liberals always tell you who they fear and who will enable them. They are not very smart you see...terrible mental disease and all.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down