Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So glad I left Kalifornia!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

So glad I left Kalifornia!!!!!! Empty So glad I left Kalifornia!!!!!!

Post  Clicker Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:13 pm

My stepson got stopped in Elsinore Ca a few months ago. He was ticketed fro driving an out of registration vehicle. He took care of that (he thought). He was again driving the same vehicle a while later and was stopped again.because he hadn't put the current registration sticker on his plates. That's wen he found out his license had been suspended for the first infraction!!! He had no idea he was driving on a suspended license. He went to court today to settle the issue. $1200 fine for the "infraction". A friend sold her car and the guy that b ought it said he'd take care of all the paperwork. She got stopped and found out her license had been suspended too. Why? She had allowed "her" car insurance to expire on the car. Well, sure, the car wasn't hers any more right. The paper work had never been filed so the state assumes she still owns it.
This is a revenue issue with the state. Most of the people who are really adversly affected by this draconian system are the poor immigrants etc. why they still vote Democrat is beyond me............
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

So glad I left Kalifornia!!!!!! Empty Re: So glad I left Kalifornia!!!!!!

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:43 pm

That's why you gotta cross your I"s and dot your T's. Suspect
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down