Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Victory for the Pervs

+3
Gomezz Adddams
BladeRunner
nightlight88
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Victory for the Pervs Empty A Victory for the Pervs

Post  nightlight88 Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:18 pm

Daugaard vetoed the transgender bathroom bill.

Just think, now I can claim to be a female and go into the ladies bathroom and do my business.

Any normal father of daughters should be outraged.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

A Victory for the Pervs Empty Re: A Victory for the Pervs

Post  BladeRunner Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:06 am

He is a major disappointment

Denny the betrayer wrote:"I heard their personal stories," Daugaard said after those meetings, according to SDPB. "And so I saw things through their eyes in that sense. I had read other personal stories. Certainly I'm getting personal stories through the emails, and through what I read in the paper."

OK, Denny....what about the personal stories of all the girls and women who will now share a bathroom with these perverts?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:18 am

BladeRunner wrote:He is a major disappointment

Denny the betrayer wrote:"I heard their personal stories," Daugaard said after those meetings, according to SDPB. "And so I saw things through their eyes in that sense. I had read other personal stories. Certainly I'm getting personal stories through the emails, and through what I read in the paper."

OK, Denny....what about the personal stories of all the girls and women who will now share a bathroom with these perverts?

I am sure he will not mind some pervert using the womens bathroom while his wife and granddaughters are using the same.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:46 pm

Let there be no doubt, gender segregated public restrooms will be a thing of the past in 10-15 years, mandated by our nanny government through building codes and labor laws as well as the Title IX mandates. Any entity wanting to renovate a building will be faced with enormous costs in re-jiggering their restrooms to accommodate .3% of the population. Meanwhile paruresis sufferers (inability to urinate in public) who make up about 7% of the population will face yet another anxiety when it comes to using public restrooms. Let's just screw common sense and throw away any modicum modesty for the rest of the population.

Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:00 pm

nightlight88 wrote:Daugaard vetoed the transgender bathroom bill.

Just think, now I can claim to be a female and go into the ladies bathroom and do my business.

As the father of young daughters, and young sons, I'm going to tell you that you don't have the slightest fukcing clue what you are talking about.  I let my boys pee with Catholic priests for Christ's sake.   I think I can roll the dice on a few confused mental cases.  

The real tragedy is that we will likely not get bathrooms set aside nonspecificly non-gender.  Transgender individuals are not the only ones with akward situations when it comes to public restrooms.  Again as a father of girls, when they have to go to the bathroom it poses a bit of a problem if I'm the only one there.  I obviously can't go in the Woman's bathroom.  They're too old for the Men's.  It leaves people like us in limbo.  How about elderly couples where one or the other may need help going to the bathroom?  "fudge them!!" I assume is your answer.  These would be a perfect spot for Transgender individuals.

I know it's fun to play politics in these situations, but here in the real world these are real issues.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:16 pm

Perhaps that may be why more and more public facilities have a "Family Restroom".
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:02 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Perhaps that may be why more and more public facilities have a "Family Restroom".
Or a Men/Women bathroom?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:16 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Or a Men/Women bathroom?

All three .... a Men's restroom, a Women's restroom, and a Family restroom.

The Men's and Women's are common use (more than one person at a time) while the Family restroom is one party at a time .. sounds perfect for your situation of youngsters too old to take into certain restrooms.

A lot of the newer constructed or renovated convenience stores seem to favor a single person at a time restroom instead of separate Men's/Women's restrooms.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:24 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Or a Men/Women bathroom?

The Men's and Women's are common use (more than one person at a time) while the Family restroom is one party at a time .. sounds perfect for your situation of youngsters too old to take into certain restrooms.

A lot of the newer constructed or renovated convenience stores seem to favor a single person at a time restroom instead of separate Men's/Women's restrooms.
So could a transgender person use it then? IYHO?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:43 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Or a Men/Women bathroom?

I was merely addressing and offering a possible solution to your problem you expressed earlier,
Again as a father of girls, when they have to go to the bathroom it poses a bit of a problem if I'm the only one there.  I obviously can't go in the Woman's bathroom.  They're too old for the Men's.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:30 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Or a Men/Women bathroom?

I was merely addressing and offering a possible solution to your problem you expressed earlier,
Again as a father of girls, when they have to go to the bathroom it poses a bit of a problem if I'm the only one there.  I obviously can't go in the Woman's bathroom.  They're too old for the Men's.
No opinion then?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:29 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Or a Men/Women bathroom?

No opinion then?

I offered an opinion of how to resolve your situation of taking your girls to the restroom.  What part of
while the Family restroom is one party at a time .. sounds perfect for your situation of youngsters too old to take into certain restrooms.
do you not understand???
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:19 am

I presume you are Catholic and if I read your statement right, you think that every priest is a pedophile.  My first question would be why do you stay Catholic?

As the father of young daughters, and young sons, I'm going to tell you that you don't have the slightest fukcing clue what you are talking about.  I let my boys pee with Catholic priests for Christ's sake.   I think I can roll the dice on a few confused mental cases.

Hey pal, now you can just claim to be a little femmy that day, and take your girls into the womens bathroom.  I am sure all those ladies in there will understand completely.

The real tragedy is that we will likely not get bathrooms set aside nonspecificly non-gender.  Transgender individuals are not the only ones with akward situations when it comes to public restrooms.  Again as a father of girls, when they have to go to the bathroom it poses a bit of a problem if I'm the only one there.  I obviously can't go in the Woman's bathroom.  They're too old for the Men's.  It leaves people like us in limbo.  How about elderly couples where one or the other may need help going to the bathroom?  "fudge them!!" I assume is your answer.  These would be a perfect spot for Transgender individuals.

You think you are the only one with daughters??????   LOL    You think this is a new issue????????????

I know it's fun to play politics in these situations, but here in the real world these are real issues.[/quote]

[b][/Glad to know that you think you are the only one living in the real world. b]

Oh ya, I forgot, you are not a normal father, you are a proud sodomizer.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:38 am

The point is that there is no statistical data anywhere that suggests transgender individuals are any more likely to be sexually deviant towards others than anybody else.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Also, having a third bathroom to cover the needs of special situations would be a great gesture for any entity that provides public bathroom use.  Being a transgender individual would certainly apply in these situations.  Any political brewhaha about the "tail wagging the dog" would be irrelevant in this situation because these extra bathrooms would have a number of purposes.

And no, being a proud sodomizer does not make me a child molester. KTHXBY.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:09 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:The point is that there is no statistical data anywhere that suggests transgender individuals are any more likely to be sexually deviant towards others than anybody else.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Also, having a third bathroom to cover the needs of special situations would be a great gesture for any entity that provides public bathroom use.  Being a transgender individual would certainly apply in these situations.  Any political brewhaha about the "tail wagging the dog" would be irrelevant in this situation because these extra bathrooms would have a number of purposes.

Because the transgender population is so minuscule, you would have to make extrapolations from the general populations. Approx 70% of trans are biologically male. Since all sex crimes are predominantly committed by males I think that an assumption that a trans male-female would comprise most of the sex crimes committed by the trans community.

And while three restrooms may be a solution as well as multiple single user bathrooms, are you going to step up to the plate and offer to help pay for the expense of the additional restrooms or the retrofitting of older buildings to comply with these new mandates?
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:17 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:The point is that there is no statistical data anywhere that suggests transgender individuals are any more likely to be sexually deviant towards others than anybody else.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Because the transgender population is so minuscule, you would have to make extrapolations from the general populations. Approx 70% of trans are biologically male. Since all sex crimes are predominantly committed by males I think that an assumption that a trans male-female would comprise most of the sex crimes committed by the trans community.

And while three restrooms may be a solution as well as multiple single user bathrooms, are you going to step up to the plate and offer to help pay for the expense of the additional restrooms or the retrofitting of older buildings to comply with these new mandates?
Who said anything about mandating anything?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:00 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Who said anything about mandating anything?

Oh how provincial of you Fcukstik. Your mind truly does reside in the Land of Naivety.  

A Victory for the Pervs Hisher10

http://www.seattle.gov/civilrights/gender-justice-project/all-gender-restrooms/frequently-asked-questions

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-weho-gender-neutral-restroom-20150113-story.html
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:02 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Send him the bill. He's always willing to do his part.

A Victory for the Pervs 1249464066
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:38 pm

We need mentally challenged and totally fricken clueless bathrrooms for all the Kweers, Lesbos, Gays, Transgenders and liberals.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:16 pm

Transgenders are ALREADY sexual deviants.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:11 pm

nightlight88 wrote:

Yep!

de·vi·ant: 1.
departing from usual or accepted standards, especially in social or sexual behavior.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:52 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

Yep!

de·vi·ant: 1.
departing from usual or accepted standards, especially in social or sexual behavior.

Maybe we can call these new restrooms the "Caitlyn Jenner Houses of Sanctuary"
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:07 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:

I know it's fun to play politics in these situations, but here in the real world these are real issues.

When my daughters were young, I stood outside the women's rest room and waited. If a woman looked at me standing there, all I had to say way 'my daughter is in there'. They smiled and went about their business.

Easy peasy.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:58 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

When my daughters were young, I stood outside the women's rest room and waited.  If a woman looked at me standing there, all I had to say way 'my daughter is in there'.  They smiled and went about their business.

Easy peasy.

Ummm ya, if they'll go in by themselves...

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:51 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

When my daughters were young, I stood outside the women's rest room and waited.  If a woman looked at me standing there, all I had to say way 'my daughter is in there'.  They smiled and went about their business.

Easy peasy.

Ummm ya,  if they'll go in by themselves...

I raised my daughters to not live in fear.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next