#bernieorbust

View previous topic View next topic Go down

#bernieorbust

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:36 pm

While Krazy Man Trumpster turns out his Trumpeters by the train load, Ol' Broomstik and Snowball see flagging turnouts in the primary voting booths. Now it appears Cankles can't even count on turning Snowball's fervid supporters into votes for her in November. Yikes! Shocked Can you say President Donald? OMG!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/1/hillary-clinton-cant-count-on-bernie-sanders-suppo/
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: #bernieorbust

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:11 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:While Krazy Man Trumpster turns out his Trumpeters by the train load, Ol' Broomstik and Snowball see flagging turnouts in the primary voting booths. Now it appears Cankles can't even count on turning Snowball's fervid supporters into votes for her in November. Yikes!  Shocked Can you say President Donald? OMG!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/1/hillary-clinton-cant-count-on-bernie-sanders-suppo/
Simple answer, no.
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3456
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: #bernieorbust

Post  BladeRunner on Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:43 am

avatar
BladeRunner

Posts : 1913
Join date : 2012-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: #bernieorbust

Post  Just Braying It on Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:22 pm

What I don't get is how the Republicans can't find anyone worthy enough to beat the shiste smear candidates that the Democrats put up. You have a lady who thinks that skin color means more than the content of someone's heart and an old guy who believes that everyone should go to college for free. And yet, the best you can do is Trump, Rubio and Cruz?

It should be easy for Republicans. Nominate someone who is fiscally conservative, doesn't care about what gay people do, and really, truly does believe in freedom. Instead, morons cheer about Mexico building a wall on our southern border. Are people really that stupid to think Mexico will pay to build a wall to keep their citizens out of our country? Yes, people are that stupid.

I probably won't vote for a Presidential candidate this year for the simple fact that none of them are worth my time.

Just Braying It

Posts : 983
Join date : 2013-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: #bernieorbust

Post  BladeRunner on Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:24 am

Ham Flower? wrote:What I don't get is how the Republicans can't find anyone worthy enough to beat the shiste smear candidates that the Democrats put up. You have a lady who thinks that skin color means more than the content of someone's heart and an old guy who believes that everyone should go to college for free. And yet, the best you can do is Trump, Rubio and Cruz?

It should be easy for Republicans. Nominate someone who is fiscally conservative, doesn't care about what gay people do, and really, truly does believe in freedom. Instead, morons cheer about Mexico building a wall on our southern border. Are people really that stupid to think Mexico will pay to build a wall to keep their citizens out of our country? Yes, people are that stupid.

I probably won't vote for a Presidential candidate this year for the simple fact that none of them are worth my time.

Good. Don't vote. And since you won't vote, you can't complain. That might be hard for you to accomplish, but I'm rooting for you.
avatar
BladeRunner

Posts : 1913
Join date : 2012-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: #bernieorbust

Post  Darth Cheney on Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:32 pm

Ham Flower? wrote:What I don't get is how the Republicans can't find anyone worthy enough to beat the shiste smear candidates that the Democrats put up. You have a lady who thinks that skin color means more than the content of someone's heart and an old guy who believes that everyone should go to college for free. And yet, the best you can do is Trump, Rubio and Cruz?

It should be easy for Republicans. Nominate someone who is fiscally conservative, doesn't care about what gay people do, and really, truly does believe in freedom. Instead, morons cheer about Mexico building a wall on our southern border. Are people really that stupid to think Mexico will pay to build a wall to keep their citizens out of our country? Yes, people are that stupid.

I probably won't vote for a Presidential candidate this year for the simple fact that none of them are worth my time.

Cruz is the finest candidate put forward since Reagan. He is a Constitutional hardliner that is what is desperately needed. The fact you are more concerned about a bunch of sexual deviants than liberty tells a lot. Wait until the Muzzies finally take over and kill all your little precious perverts. Yes, Trump is a moron and has idiot followers that don't understand the very basics of what a Constitutional Republic means and how things get done is a indication of how far this nation has fallen. These people are idiots and regardless who is in the White House won't make them attractive to a potential employer....they are morons.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3231
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: #bernieorbust

Post  Just Braying It on Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:00 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:What I don't get is how the Republicans can't find anyone worthy enough to beat the shiste smear candidates that the Democrats put up. You have a lady who thinks that skin color means more than the content of someone's heart and an old guy who believes that everyone should go to college for free. And yet, the best you can do is Trump, Rubio and Cruz?

It should be easy for Republicans. Nominate someone who is fiscally conservative, doesn't care about what gay people do, and really, truly does believe in freedom. Instead, morons cheer about Mexico building a wall on our southern border. Are people really that stupid to think Mexico will pay to build a wall to keep their citizens out of our country? Yes, people are that stupid.

I probably won't vote for a Presidential candidate this year for the simple fact that none of them are worth my time.

Cruz is the finest candidate put forward since Reagan. He is a Constitutional hardliner that is what is desperately needed. The fact you are more concerned about a bunch of sexual deviants than liberty tells a lot. Wait until the Muzzies finally take over and kill all your little precious perverts. Yes, Trump is a moron and has idiot followers that don't understand the very basics of what a Constitutional Republic means and how things get done is a indication of how far this nation has fallen. These people are idiots and regardless who is in the White House won't make them attractive to a potential employer....they are morons.

Cruz doesn't even know what "carpet bombing" means. Either that, or he's okay with indiscriminately killing innocent people (much like terrorists do). If its the latter, good luck on his judgement day when he faces his Savior with innocent blood all over his hands.

Just Braying It

Posts : 983
Join date : 2013-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: #bernieorbust

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:38 pm

Ham Flower? wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:What I don't get is how the Republicans can't find anyone worthy enough to beat the shiste smear candidates that the Democrats put up. You have a lady who thinks that skin color means more than the content of someone's heart and an old guy who believes that everyone should go to college for free. And yet, the best you can do is Trump, Rubio and Cruz?

It should be easy for Republicans. Nominate someone who is fiscally conservative, doesn't care about what gay people do, and really, truly does believe in freedom. Instead, morons cheer about Mexico building a wall on our southern border. Are people really that stupid to think Mexico will pay to build a wall to keep their citizens out of our country? Yes, people are that stupid.

I probably won't vote for a Presidential candidate this year for the simple fact that none of them are worth my time.

Cruz is the finest candidate put forward since Reagan. He is a Constitutional hardliner that is what is desperately needed. The fact you are more concerned about a bunch of sexual deviants than liberty tells a lot. Wait until the Muzzies finally take over and kill all your little precious perverts. Yes, Trump is a moron and has idiot followers that don't understand the very basics of what a Constitutional Republic means and how things get done is a indication of how far this nation has fallen. These people are idiots and regardless who is in the White House won't make them attractive to a potential employer....they are morons.

Cruz doesn't even know what "carpet bombing" means. Either that, or he's okay with indiscriminately killing innocent people (much like terrorists do). If its the latter, good luck on his judgement day when he faces his Savior with innocent blood all over his hands.

BFD. So Cruz uses a malleable, informal term to describe what he would do with ISIS. General Robert Scales, retired commandant of the Army War College calls the term "a non-military euphemism".

Cruz went on to clarify what he meant during the Las Vegas debates.

"You would carpet bomb where ISIS is -- not a city, but the location of the troops. You use air power directed -- and you have embedded special forces to direction the air power. But the object isn't to level a city. The object is to kill the ISIS terrorists."

However that would have meant you were watching and paying attention which obviously you weren't.
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: #bernieorbust

Post  Just Braying It on Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:05 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:What I don't get is how the Republicans can't find anyone worthy enough to beat the shiste smear candidates that the Democrats put up. You have a lady who thinks that skin color means more than the content of someone's heart and an old guy who believes that everyone should go to college for free. And yet, the best you can do is Trump, Rubio and Cruz?

It should be easy for Republicans. Nominate someone who is fiscally conservative, doesn't care about what gay people do, and really, truly does believe in freedom. Instead, morons cheer about Mexico building a wall on our southern border. Are people really that stupid to think Mexico will pay to build a wall to keep their citizens out of our country? Yes, people are that stupid.

I probably won't vote for a Presidential candidate this year for the simple fact that none of them are worth my time.

Cruz is the finest candidate put forward since Reagan. He is a Constitutional hardliner that is what is desperately needed. The fact you are more concerned about a bunch of sexual deviants than liberty tells a lot. Wait until the Muzzies finally take over and kill all your little precious perverts. Yes, Trump is a moron and has idiot followers that don't understand the very basics of what a Constitutional Republic means and how things get done is a indication of how far this nation has fallen. These people are idiots and regardless who is in the White House won't make them attractive to a potential employer....they are morons.

Cruz doesn't even know what "carpet bombing" means. Either that, or he's okay with indiscriminately killing innocent people (much like terrorists do). If its the latter, good luck on his judgement day when he faces his Savior with innocent blood all over his hands.

BFD. So Cruz uses a malleable, informal term to describe what he would do with ISIS. General Robert Scales, retired commandant of the Army War College calls the term "a non-military euphemism".

Cruz went on to clarify what he meant during the Las Vegas debates.

"You would carpet bomb where ISIS is -- not a city, but the location of the troops. You use air power directed -- and you have embedded special forces to direction the air power. But the object isn't to level a city. The object is to kill the ISIS terrorists."

However that would have meant you were watching and paying attention which obviously you weren't.

Yeah, he obliviously doesn't know the definition of carpet bombing (and apparently neither do you)!

Just Braying It

Posts : 983
Join date : 2013-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: #bernieorbust

Post  BladeRunner on Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:11 pm

Ham Flower? wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:What I don't get is how the Republicans can't find anyone worthy enough to beat the shiste smear candidates that the Democrats put up. You have a lady who thinks that skin color means more than the content of someone's heart and an old guy who believes that everyone should go to college for free. And yet, the best you can do is Trump, Rubio and Cruz?

It should be easy for Republicans. Nominate someone who is fiscally conservative, doesn't care about what gay people do, and really, truly does believe in freedom. Instead, morons cheer about Mexico building a wall on our southern border. Are people really that stupid to think Mexico will pay to build a wall to keep their citizens out of our country? Yes, people are that stupid.

I probably won't vote for a Presidential candidate this year for the simple fact that none of them are worth my time.

Cruz is the finest candidate put forward since Reagan. He is a Constitutional hardliner that is what is desperately needed. The fact you are more concerned about a bunch of sexual deviants than liberty tells a lot. Wait until the Muzzies finally take over and kill all your little precious perverts. Yes, Trump is a moron and has idiot followers that don't understand the very basics of what a Constitutional Republic means and how things get done is a indication of how far this nation has fallen. These people are idiots and regardless who is in the White House won't make them attractive to a potential employer....they are morons.

Cruz doesn't even know what "carpet bombing" means. Either that, or he's okay with indiscriminately killing innocent people (much like terrorists do). If its the latter, good luck on his judgement day when he faces his Savior with innocent blood all over his hands.

BFD. So Cruz uses a malleable, informal term to describe what he would do with ISIS. General Robert Scales, retired commandant of the Army War College calls the term "a non-military euphemism".

Cruz went on to clarify what he meant during the Las Vegas debates.

"You would carpet bomb where ISIS is -- not a city, but the location of the troops. You use air power directed -- and you have embedded special forces to direction the air power. But the object isn't to level a city. The object is to kill the ISIS terrorists."

However that would have meant you were watching and paying attention which obviously you weren't.

Yeah, he obliviously doesn't know the definition of carpet bombing (and apparently neither do you)!

Speaking of Cruz, I'm STILL WAITING for an answer to a question I asked you in this thread: http://justsayingit.forumotion.com/t1863-nail-biter-in-south-carolina#19120


avatar
BladeRunner

Posts : 1913
Join date : 2012-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: #bernieorbust

Post  Just Braying It on Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:24 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:What I don't get is how the Republicans can't find anyone worthy enough to beat the shiste smear candidates that the Democrats put up. You have a lady who thinks that skin color means more than the content of someone's heart and an old guy who believes that everyone should go to college for free. And yet, the best you can do is Trump, Rubio and Cruz?

It should be easy for Republicans. Nominate someone who is fiscally conservative, doesn't care about what gay people do, and really, truly does believe in freedom. Instead, morons cheer about Mexico building a wall on our southern border. Are people really that stupid to think Mexico will pay to build a wall to keep their citizens out of our country? Yes, people are that stupid.

I probably won't vote for a Presidential candidate this year for the simple fact that none of them are worth my time.

Cruz is the finest candidate put forward since Reagan. He is a Constitutional hardliner that is what is desperately needed. The fact you are more concerned about a bunch of sexual deviants than liberty tells a lot. Wait until the Muzzies finally take over and kill all your little precious perverts. Yes, Trump is a moron and has idiot followers that don't understand the very basics of what a Constitutional Republic means and how things get done is a indication of how far this nation has fallen. These people are idiots and regardless who is in the White House won't make them attractive to a potential employer....they are morons.

Cruz doesn't even know what "carpet bombing" means. Either that, or he's okay with indiscriminately killing innocent people (much like terrorists do). If its the latter, good luck on his judgement day when he faces his Savior with innocent blood all over his hands.

BFD. So Cruz uses a malleable, informal term to describe what he would do with ISIS. General Robert Scales, retired commandant of the Army War College calls the term "a non-military euphemism".

Cruz went on to clarify what he meant during the Las Vegas debates.

"You would carpet bomb where ISIS is -- not a city, but the location of the troops. You use air power directed -- and you have embedded special forces to direction the air power. But the object isn't to level a city. The object is to kill the ISIS terrorists."

However that would have meant you were watching and paying attention which obviously you weren't.

Yeah, he obliviously doesn't know the definition of carpet bombing (and apparently neither do you)!

Speaking of Cruz, I'm STILL WAITING for an answer to a question I asked you in this thread: http://justsayingit.forumotion.com/t1863-nail-biter-in-south-carolina#19120


This morning I tried to answer that question for the sixth time, but every time the Administrator of this forum deletes the post and sends me a nasty message.

Why would the Administrator want to make it look like I'm avoiding the question? Coincidence (wink, wink)?

Just Braying It

Posts : 983
Join date : 2013-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: #bernieorbust

Post  BladeRunner on Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:48 pm

Ham Flower? wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:What I don't get is how the Republicans can't find anyone worthy enough to beat the shiste smear candidates that the Democrats put up. You have a lady who thinks that skin color means more than the content of someone's heart and an old guy who believes that everyone should go to college for free. And yet, the best you can do is Trump, Rubio and Cruz?

It should be easy for Republicans. Nominate someone who is fiscally conservative, doesn't care about what gay people do, and really, truly does believe in freedom. Instead, morons cheer about Mexico building a wall on our southern border. Are people really that stupid to think Mexico will pay to build a wall to keep their citizens out of our country? Yes, people are that stupid.

I probably won't vote for a Presidential candidate this year for the simple fact that none of them are worth my time.

Cruz is the finest candidate put forward since Reagan. He is a Constitutional hardliner that is what is desperately needed. The fact you are more concerned about a bunch of sexual deviants than liberty tells a lot. Wait until the Muzzies finally take over and kill all your little precious perverts. Yes, Trump is a moron and has idiot followers that don't understand the very basics of what a Constitutional Republic means and how things get done is a indication of how far this nation has fallen. These people are idiots and regardless who is in the White House won't make them attractive to a potential employer....they are morons.

Cruz doesn't even know what "carpet bombing" means. Either that, or he's okay with indiscriminately killing innocent people (much like terrorists do). If its the latter, good luck on his judgement day when he faces his Savior with innocent blood all over his hands.

BFD. So Cruz uses a malleable, informal term to describe what he would do with ISIS. General Robert Scales, retired commandant of the Army War College calls the term "a non-military euphemism".

Cruz went on to clarify what he meant during the Las Vegas debates.

"You would carpet bomb where ISIS is -- not a city, but the location of the troops. You use air power directed -- and you have embedded special forces to direction the air power. But the object isn't to level a city. The object is to kill the ISIS terrorists."

However that would have meant you were watching and paying attention which obviously you weren't.

Yeah, he obliviously doesn't know the definition of carpet bombing (and apparently neither do you)!

Speaking of Cruz, I'm STILL WAITING for an answer to a question I asked you in this thread: http://justsayingit.forumotion.com/t1863-nail-biter-in-south-carolina#19120


This morning I tried to answer that question for the sixth time, but every time the Administrator of this forum deletes the post and sends me a nasty message.

Why would the Administrator want to make it look like I'm avoiding the question? Coincidence (wink, wink)?

Interesting. I seriously doubt that you are telling the truth. But, that would go right along with your post that I referenced, wouldn't it?
avatar
BladeRunner

Posts : 1913
Join date : 2012-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: #bernieorbust

Post  nightlight88 on Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:50 pm

Ham Flower? wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:What I don't get is how the Republicans can't find anyone worthy enough to beat the shiste smear candidates that the Democrats put up. You have a lady who thinks that skin color means more than the content of someone's heart and an old guy who believes that everyone should go to college for free. And yet, the best you can do is Trump, Rubio and Cruz?

It should be easy for Republicans. Nominate someone who is fiscally conservative, doesn't care about what gay people do, and really, truly does believe in freedom. Instead, morons cheer about Mexico building a wall on our southern border. Are people really that stupid to think Mexico will pay to build a wall to keep their citizens out of our country? Yes, people are that stupid.

I probably won't vote for a Presidential candidate this year for the simple fact that none of them are worth my time.

Cruz is the finest candidate put forward since Reagan. He is a Constitutional hardliner that is what is desperately needed. The fact you are more concerned about a bunch of sexual deviants than liberty tells a lot. Wait until the Muzzies finally take over and kill all your little precious perverts. Yes, Trump is a moron and has idiot followers that don't understand the very basics of what a Constitutional Republic means and how things get done is a indication of how far this nation has fallen. These people are idiots and regardless who is in the White House won't make them attractive to a potential employer....they are morons.

Cruz doesn't even know what "carpet bombing" means. Either that, or he's okay with indiscriminately killing innocent people (much like terrorists do). If its the latter, good luck on his judgement day when he faces his Savior with innocent blood all over his hands.


The left has NO right to talk about innocent blood.
avatar
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: #bernieorbust

Post  Just Braying It on Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:08 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:What I don't get is how the Republicans can't find anyone worthy enough to beat the shiste smear candidates that the Democrats put up. You have a lady who thinks that skin color means more than the content of someone's heart and an old guy who believes that everyone should go to college for free. And yet, the best you can do is Trump, Rubio and Cruz?

It should be easy for Republicans. Nominate someone who is fiscally conservative, doesn't care about what gay people do, and really, truly does believe in freedom. Instead, morons cheer about Mexico building a wall on our southern border. Are people really that stupid to think Mexico will pay to build a wall to keep their citizens out of our country? Yes, people are that stupid.

I probably won't vote for a Presidential candidate this year for the simple fact that none of them are worth my time.

Cruz is the finest candidate put forward since Reagan. He is a Constitutional hardliner that is what is desperately needed. The fact you are more concerned about a bunch of sexual deviants than liberty tells a lot. Wait until the Muzzies finally take over and kill all your little precious perverts. Yes, Trump is a moron and has idiot followers that don't understand the very basics of what a Constitutional Republic means and how things get done is a indication of how far this nation has fallen. These people are idiots and regardless who is in the White House won't make them attractive to a potential employer....they are morons.

Cruz doesn't even know what "carpet bombing" means. Either that, or he's okay with indiscriminately killing innocent people (much like terrorists do). If its the latter, good luck on his judgement day when he faces his Savior with innocent blood all over his hands.

BFD. So Cruz uses a malleable, informal term to describe what he would do with ISIS. General Robert Scales, retired commandant of the Army War College calls the term "a non-military euphemism".

Cruz went on to clarify what he meant during the Las Vegas debates.

"You would carpet bomb where ISIS is -- not a city, but the location of the troops. You use air power directed -- and you have embedded special forces to direction the air power. But the object isn't to level a city. The object is to kill the ISIS terrorists."

However that would have meant you were watching and paying attention which obviously you weren't.

Yeah, he obliviously doesn't know the definition of carpet bombing (and apparently neither do you)!

Speaking of Cruz, I'm STILL WAITING for an answer to a question I asked you in this thread: http://justsayingit.forumotion.com/t1863-nail-biter-in-south-carolina#19120


This morning I tried to answer that question for the sixth time, but every time the Administrator of this forum deletes the post and sends me a nasty message.

Why would the Administrator want to make it look like I'm avoiding the question? Coincidence (wink, wink)?

Interesting. I seriously doubt that you are telling the truth. But, that would go right along with your post that I referenced, wouldn't it?

Why don't you ask the Administrator? He's the one that always deletes my posts.

Just Braying It

Posts : 983
Join date : 2013-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: #bernieorbust

Post  Shortie's Ex on Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:31 am

Ham Flower? wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:What I don't get is how the Republicans can't find anyone worthy enough to beat the shiste smear candidates that the Democrats put up. You have a lady who thinks that skin color means more than the content of someone's heart and an old guy who believes that everyone should go to college for free. And yet, the best you can do is Trump, Rubio and Cruz?

It should be easy for Republicans. Nominate someone who is fiscally conservative, doesn't care about what gay people do, and really, truly does believe in freedom. Instead, morons cheer about Mexico building a wall on our southern border. Are people really that stupid to think Mexico will pay to build a wall to keep their citizens out of our country? Yes, people are that stupid.

I probably won't vote for a Presidential candidate this year for the simple fact that none of them are worth my time.

Cruz is the finest candidate put forward since Reagan. He is a Constitutional hardliner that is what is desperately needed. The fact you are more concerned about a bunch of sexual deviants than liberty tells a lot. Wait until the Muzzies finally take over and kill all your little precious perverts. Yes, Trump is a moron and has idiot followers that don't understand the very basics of what a Constitutional Republic means and how things get done is a indication of how far this nation has fallen. These people are idiots and regardless who is in the White House won't make them attractive to a potential employer....they are morons.

Cruz doesn't even know what "carpet bombing" means. Either that, or he's okay with indiscriminately killing innocent people (much like terrorists do). If its the latter, good luck on his judgement day when he faces his Savior with innocent blood all over his hands.

BFD. So Cruz uses a malleable, informal term to describe what he would do with ISIS. General Robert Scales, retired commandant of the Army War College calls the term "a non-military euphemism".

Cruz went on to clarify what he meant during the Las Vegas debates.

"You would carpet bomb where ISIS is -- not a city, but the location of the troops. You use air power directed -- and you have embedded special forces to direction the air power. But the object isn't to level a city. The object is to kill the ISIS terrorists."

However that would have meant you were watching and paying attention which obviously you weren't.

Yeah, he obliviously doesn't know the definition of carpet bombing (and apparently neither do you)!

Speaking of Cruz, I'm STILL WAITING for an answer to a question I asked you in this thread: http://justsayingit.forumotion.com/t1863-nail-biter-in-south-carolina#19120


This morning I tried to answer that question for the sixth time, but every time the Administrator of this forum deletes the post and sends me a nasty message.

Why would the Administrator want to make it look like I'm avoiding the question? Coincidence (wink, wink)?

There have been 90-100 posts which have been removed from this forum.  Your's are apparently a good portion of them.  So much for the claim of freedom of expression free from censorship.
avatar
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1137
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: #bernieorbust

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum