Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#bernieorbust

+3
BladeRunner
Dr. Evil
Gomezz Adddams
7 posters

Go down

#bernieorbust Empty #bernieorbust

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:36 pm

While Krazy Man Trumpster turns out his Trumpeters by the train load, Ol' Broomstik and Snowball see flagging turnouts in the primary voting booths. Now it appears Cankles can't even count on turning Snowball's fervid supporters into votes for her in November. Yikes! Shocked Can you say President Donald? OMG!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/1/hillary-clinton-cant-count-on-bernie-sanders-suppo/
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

#bernieorbust Empty Re: #bernieorbust

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:11 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:While Krazy Man Trumpster turns out his Trumpeters by the train load, Ol' Broomstik and Snowball see flagging turnouts in the primary voting booths. Now it appears Cankles can't even count on turning Snowball's fervid supporters into votes for her in November. Yikes!  Shocked Can you say President Donald? OMG!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/1/hillary-clinton-cant-count-on-bernie-sanders-suppo/
Simple answer, no.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:43 am

#bernieorbust Xloew
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:22 pm

What I don't get is how the Republicans can't find anyone worthy enough to beat the shiste smear candidates that the Democrats put up. You have a lady who thinks that skin color means more than the content of someone's heart and an old guy who believes that everyone should go to college for free. And yet, the best you can do is Trump, Rubio and Cruz?

It should be easy for Republicans. Nominate someone who is fiscally conservative, doesn't care about what gay people do, and really, truly does believe in freedom. Instead, morons cheer about Mexico building a wall on our southern border. Are people really that stupid to think Mexico will pay to build a wall to keep their citizens out of our country? Yes, people are that stupid.

I probably won't vote for a Presidential candidate this year for the simple fact that none of them are worth my time.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:24 am

Ham Flower? wrote:What I don't get is how the Republicans can't find anyone worthy enough to beat the shiste smear candidates that the Democrats put up. You have a lady who thinks that skin color means more than the content of someone's heart and an old guy who believes that everyone should go to college for free. And yet, the best you can do is Trump, Rubio and Cruz?

It should be easy for Republicans. Nominate someone who is fiscally conservative, doesn't care about what gay people do, and really, truly does believe in freedom. Instead, morons cheer about Mexico building a wall on our southern border. Are people really that stupid to think Mexico will pay to build a wall to keep their citizens out of our country? Yes, people are that stupid.

I probably won't vote for a Presidential candidate this year for the simple fact that none of them are worth my time.

Good. Don't vote. And since you won't vote, you can't complain. That might be hard for you to accomplish, but I'm rooting for you.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:32 pm

Ham Flower? wrote:What I don't get is how the Republicans can't find anyone worthy enough to beat the shiste smear candidates that the Democrats put up. You have a lady who thinks that skin color means more than the content of someone's heart and an old guy who believes that everyone should go to college for free. And yet, the best you can do is Trump, Rubio and Cruz?

Cruz is the finest candidate put forward since Reagan. He is a Constitutional hardliner that is what is desperately needed. The fact you are more concerned about a bunch of sexual deviants than liberty tells a lot. Wait until the Muzzies finally take over and kill all your little precious perverts. Yes, Trump is a moron and has idiot followers that don't understand the very basics of what a Constitutional Republic means and how things get done is a indication of how far this nation has fallen. These people are idiots and regardless who is in the White House won't make them attractive to a potential employer....they are morons.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:00 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:

Cruz is the finest candidate put forward since Reagan. He is a Constitutional hardliner that is what is desperately needed. The fact you are more concerned about a bunch of sexual deviants than liberty tells a lot. Wait until the Muzzies finally take over and kill all your little precious perverts. Yes, Trump is a moron and has idiot followers that don't understand the very basics of what a Constitutional Republic means and how things get done is a indication of how far this nation has fallen. These people are idiots and regardless who is in the White House won't make them attractive to a potential employer....they are morons.

Cruz doesn't even know what "carpet bombing" means. Either that, or he's okay with indiscriminately killing innocent people (much like terrorists do). If its the latter, good luck on his judgement day when he faces his Savior with innocent blood all over his hands.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:38 pm

Ham Flower? wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Cruz doesn't even know what "carpet bombing" means. Either that, or he's okay with indiscriminately killing innocent people (much like terrorists do). If its the latter, good luck on his judgement day when he faces his Savior with innocent blood all over his hands.

BFD. So Cruz uses a malleable, informal term to describe what he would do with ISIS. General Robert Scales, retired commandant of the Army War College calls the term "a non-military euphemism".

Cruz went on to clarify what he meant during the Las Vegas debates.

"You would carpet bomb where ISIS is -- not a city, but the location of the troops. You use air power directed -- and you have embedded special forces to direction the air power. But the object isn't to level a city. The object is to kill the ISIS terrorists."

However that would have meant you were watching and paying attention which obviously you weren't.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:05 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

BFD. So Cruz uses a malleable, informal term to describe what he would do with ISIS. General Robert Scales, retired commandant of the Army War College calls the term "a non-military euphemism".

"You would carpet bomb where ISIS is -- not a city, but the location of the troops. You use air power directed -- and you have embedded special forces to direction the air power. But the object isn't to level a city. The object is to kill the ISIS terrorists."

However that would have meant you were watching and paying attention which obviously you weren't.

Yeah, he obliviously doesn't know the definition of carpet bombing (and apparently neither do you)!

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:11 pm

Ham Flower? wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Yeah, he obliviously doesn't know the definition of carpet bombing (and apparently neither do you)!

Speaking of Cruz, I'm STILL WAITING for an answer to a question I asked you in this thread: https://justsayingit.forumotion.com/t1863-nail-biter-in-south-carolina#19120

#bernieorbust 2231921331 #bernieorbust 2231921331
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:24 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Speaking of Cruz, I'm STILL WAITING for an answer to a question I asked you in this thread: https://justsayingit.forumotion.com/t1863-nail-biter-in-south-carolina#19120

This morning I tried to answer that question for the sixth time, but every time the Administrator of this forum deletes the post and sends me a nasty message.

Why would the Administrator want to make it look like I'm avoiding the question? Coincidence (wink, wink)?

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:48 pm

Ham Flower? wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

This morning I tried to answer that question for the sixth time, but every time the Administrator of this forum deletes the post and sends me a nasty message.

Why would the Administrator want to make it look like I'm avoiding the question? Coincidence (wink, wink)?

Interesting. I seriously doubt that you are telling the truth. But, that would go right along with your post that I referenced, wouldn't it?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:50 pm

Ham Flower? wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

The left has NO right to talk about innocent blood.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:08 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Interesting. I seriously doubt that you are telling the truth. But, that would go right along with your post that I referenced, wouldn't it?

Why don't you ask the Administrator? He's the one that always deletes my posts.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:31 am

Ham Flower? wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

There have been 90-100 posts which have been removed from this forum.  Your's are apparently a good portion of them.  So much for the claim of freedom of expression free from censorship.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:48 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

There have been 90-100 posts which have been removed from this forum.  Your's are apparently a good portion of them.  So much for the claim of freedom of expression free from censorship.

Bump.

Updated total of posts deleted from this forum -  >100.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum