#NeverTrump

View previous topic View next topic Go down

#NeverTrump

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:01 am

So much for Trump being able to unify the GOP if/when he wins the nomination. From exit polls taken from last night's primaries:

affraid  affraid



http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/mini-super-tuesday-23-gop-trump-supporters-vote/story?id=37671288
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: #NeverTrump

Post  Dr. Evil on Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:10 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:So much for Trump being able to unify the GOP if/when he wins the nomination. From exit polls taken from last night's primaries:

affraid  affraid



http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/mini-super-tuesday-23-gop-trump-supporters-vote/story?id=37671288
A Republican admitting to supporting Trump is like a chick admitting she took a fat, ugly guy like me home from the bar.  Ain't goona happen.

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4010
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: #NeverTrump

Post  Skeptical on Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:42 pm



avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2752
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: #NeverTrump

Post  Dr. Evil on Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:56 pm

Skeptical wrote:

It's all fun and games until your hero becomes President.

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4010
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: #NeverTrump

Post  Shortie's Ex on Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:00 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:A Republican admitting to supporting Trump is like a chick admitting she took a fat, ugly guy like me home from the bar.  Ain't goona happen.

But to be clear - admission or not, this has happened right ?   Wink   cheers
avatar
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1150
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: #NeverTrump

Post  Skeptical on Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:13 pm



avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2752
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: #NeverTrump

Post  Dr. Evil on Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:21 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:A Republican admitting to supporting Trump is like a chick admitting she took a fat, ugly guy like me home from the bar.  Ain't goona happen.

But to be clear - admission or not, this has happened right ?   Wink   cheers
Beer has been getting guys like me laid for centuries.

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4010
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: #NeverTrump

Post  Dr. Evil on Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:28 am

So much for the notion that Rubio was splitting the vote and giving Trump the edge.  Now he's holding onto his delegates for dear life so that they won't got sucked into the Trump hate machine. 

Rubio holds onto delegates in hopes of stalling Trump
http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/29/politics/marco-rubio-donald-trump-delegates/index.html

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4010
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: #NeverTrump

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum