And the SCOTUS Nomination Goes to ......

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: And the SCOTUS Nomination Goes to ......

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:42 am

Dr. Jones wrote:Looks like the people have spoken.  Election or not. 

Support for SCOTUS hearings remains strong, CNN/ORC poll finds
http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/25/politics/merrick-garland-supreme-court-nominee/index.html

Because deciding public policy with some crappy CNN poll is such a great idea and should eclipse an upcoming election.
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And the SCOTUS Nomination Goes to ......

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:06 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:Looks like the people have spoken.  Election or not. 

Support for SCOTUS hearings remains strong, CNN/ORC poll finds
http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/25/politics/merrick-garland-supreme-court-nominee/index.html

Because deciding public policy with some crappy CNN poll is such a great idea and should eclipse an upcoming election.
Obviously a CNN poll is more proof of public sentiment than a public policy, but you go ahead and keep your head in the sand.
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And the SCOTUS Nomination Goes to ......

Post  Skeptical on Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:44 am


According to this CNN poll what time limit specified by the Constitution is being violated?
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2566
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And the SCOTUS Nomination Goes to ......

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:46 am

Skeptical wrote:
According to this CNN poll what time limit specified by the Constitution is being violated?
Who gives a Fucck?
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And the SCOTUS Nomination Goes to ......

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:02 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:Looks like the people have spoken.  Election or not. 

Support for SCOTUS hearings remains strong, CNN/ORC poll finds
http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/25/politics/merrick-garland-supreme-court-nominee/index.html

Because deciding public policy with some crappy CNN poll is such a great idea and should eclipse an upcoming election.
Obviously a CNN poll is more proof of public sentiment than a public policy, but you go ahead and keep your head in the sand.

Proof? Hardly. Finger in the wind? Yes. Hell this same poll was in favor of Robert Bork being confirmed.
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And the SCOTUS Nomination Goes to ......

Post  Skeptical on Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:12 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
According to this CNN poll what time limit specified by the Constitution is being violated?
Who gives a Fucck?

You mean you don't?
Heck, the poll is a result of the mentality that the Senate needs to act just because the MT suit HMWAIC says "jump"
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2566
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And the SCOTUS Nomination Goes to ......

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:14 am

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
According to this CNN poll what time limit specified by the Constitution is being violated?
Who gives a Fucck?

You mean you don't?  
Heck, the poll is a result of the mentality that the Senate needs to act just because the MT suit HMWAIC says "jump"

Details, details, Fcukstick don't need no fcukin' details.
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And the SCOTUS Nomination Goes to ......

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:27 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
According to this CNN poll what time limit specified by the Constitution is being violated?
Who gives a Fucck?

You mean you don't?  
Heck, the poll is a result of the mentality that the Senate needs to act just because the MT suit HMWAIC says "jump"

Details, details, Fcukstick don't need no fcukin' details.
Speaking of details, I'd like to see this CNN poll on Bork that you referred to.  Or don't you need no fukcin' details?
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And the SCOTUS Nomination Goes to ......

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:04 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
According to this CNN poll what time limit specified by the Constitution is being violated?
Who gives a Fucck?

You mean you don't?  
Heck, the poll is a result of the mentality that the Senate needs to act just because the MT suit HMWAIC says "jump"

Details, details, Fcukstick don't need no fcukin' details.
Speaking of details, I'd like to see this CNN poll on Bork that you referred to.  Or don't you need no fukcin' details?

Do your own looking Turdball. Here's a hint: The link to it is in your postings.
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And the SCOTUS Nomination Goes to ......

Post  Skeptical on Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:06 pm


Who is Bork and how is he relevant to Garland?
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2566
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And the SCOTUS Nomination Goes to ......

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:08 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Who is Bork and how is he relevant to Garland?
Dunno, ask Gomerr
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And the SCOTUS Nomination Goes to ......

Post  Skeptical on Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:11 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Who is Bork and how is he relevant to Garland?
Dunno, ask Gomerr

You were the one who mentioned Bork ... so the "source" is being asked.



Last edited by Skeptical on Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2566
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And the SCOTUS Nomination Goes to ......

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:13 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Who is Bork and how is he relevant to Garland?
Dunno, ask Gomerr

You were the one who mentioned Bork ... so the "source" is being asked.
You're fukcing retarded.
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And the SCOTUS Nomination Goes to ......

Post  Skeptical on Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:20 pm


So I had an OOOPS and missed a post ... not the end of the world!
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2566
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And the SCOTUS Nomination Goes to ......

Post  nightlight88 on Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:24 pm

Skeptical wrote:
So I had an OOOPS and missed a post ... not the end of the world!


No worries, Dr Mengela is on a 'gotcha' spree.
avatar
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And the SCOTUS Nomination Goes to ......

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:29 pm

Skeptical wrote:
So I had an OOOPS and missed a post ... not the end of the world!
Whatever dude.  Coming from the guy who turns grammar nazi every time he gets his ass kicked, your little 'no big deal' rant doesn't mean much.
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And the SCOTUS Nomination Goes to ......

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:40 pm

Find it yet Turdball™®©?
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And the SCOTUS Nomination Goes to ......

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:48 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Find it yet Turdball™®©?
I assume you are referring to the part where it said he squeaked either side of 1/3 support?
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And the SCOTUS Nomination Goes to ......

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:47 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Who is Bork and how is he relevant to Garland?

Robert Bork was nominated to the Supreme Court in 1987 by Reagan, the nomination that caused then Sen Joe "Krazy as a Loon" Biden to state “The Senate has an undisputed right to consider judicial philosophy”. And then the fight began. One of the greatest legal minds in America was summarily smeared in Senate hearings because the Democrat held Senate preferred spectacle over substance and the politicization of Supreme Court nominations has continued ever since. When Sen "Chuckles" Schumer complains about being hoodwinked by nominees who give overly vague answers in their hearings, you need only to look to the confirmation hearing of Robert Bork (and Clarence Thomas) for the root cause.
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And the SCOTUS Nomination Goes to ......

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:52 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Find it yet Turdball™®©?
Soooo, what's your point??
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And the SCOTUS Nomination Goes to ......

Post  Darth Cheney on Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:09 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:Looks like the people have spoken.  Election or not. 

Support for SCOTUS hearings remains strong, CNN/ORC poll finds
http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/25/politics/merrick-garland-supreme-court-nominee/index.html

Too bad it isn't up to "the people" to elect Supreme Court Justices dumb ass isn't it? You really aren't very smart are you?
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3254
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And the SCOTUS Nomination Goes to ......

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:33 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:Looks like the people have spoken.  Election or not. 

Support for SCOTUS hearings remains strong, CNN/ORC poll finds
http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/25/politics/merrick-garland-supreme-court-nominee/index.html

Too bad it isn't up to "the people" to elect Supreme Court Justices dumb ass isn't it? You really aren't very smart are you?
Yes,  because the opinion of "we the people" means nothing right?!?  At least according to obstructonist Republicans.  Dumbazz.
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And the SCOTUS Nomination Goes to ......

Post  Darth Cheney on Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:07 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:Looks like the people have spoken.  Election or not. 

Support for SCOTUS hearings remains strong, CNN/ORC poll finds
http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/25/politics/merrick-garland-supreme-court-nominee/index.html

Too bad it isn't up to "the people" to elect Supreme Court Justices dumb ass isn't it? You really aren't very smart are you?
Yes,  because the opinion of "we the people" means nothing right?!?  At least according to obstructonist Republicans.  Dumbazz.

There are far too many idiots like yourself so the founders set us specific procedures for everything and created a document called the Constitution which our government is restricted by. You see, there have been mindless morons like yourself since the beginning of time. Try learning what a Constitutional Republic means.


Last edited by Darth Cheney on Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3254
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And the SCOTUS Nomination Goes to ......

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:36 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:Looks like the people have spoken.  Election or not. 

Support for SCOTUS hearings remains strong, CNN/ORC poll finds
http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/25/politics/merrick-garland-supreme-court-nominee/index.html

Too bad it isn't up to "the people" to elect Supreme Court Justices dumb ass isn't it? You really aren't very smart are you?
Yes,  because the opinion of "we the people" means nothing right?!?  At least according to obstructonist Republicans.  Dumbazz.

A poll of 1,000 people does not equate "we the people".
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And the SCOTUS Nomination Goes to ......

Post  Dr. Evil on Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:43 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:Looks like the people have spoken.  Election or not. 

Support for SCOTUS hearings remains strong, CNN/ORC poll finds
http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/25/politics/merrick-garland-supreme-court-nominee/index.html

Too bad it isn't up to "the people" to elect Supreme Court Justices dumb ass isn't it? You really aren't very smart are you?
Yes,  because the opinion of "we the people" means nothing right?!?  At least according to obstructonist Republicans.  Dumbazz.

A poll of 1,000 people does not equate "we the people".
So you're saying every poll ever done is meaningless?  Or just CNN's?
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And the SCOTUS Nomination Goes to ......

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum