Black Orphan

Go down

Black Orphan

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:44 pm

Started watching "Black Orphan" tonight because TV pretty much sucks on Sunday since "Downton Abbey" ended. It's a BBC program that is part of my Amazon Prime membership.

The show starts with a woman who sees another woman, who is a doppelgänger of her, commit suicide in a train station by stepping in front of a train. Sarah, who is a con artist of sorts, steals the dead woman's purse and ends up assuming her identity. Turns out Sarah is only one of many clones who were all born in the same year and were part of some type of eugenics experiment. Evidently the backers of the experiment are now trying to kill all the clones and that is pretty much the gist of the show. Watched 3 episodes and they just slipped by. Interesting sci-fi and the acting is pretty good. The key special effect is the actress Tatiana Maslany plays all of the clones. This is not Patty Duke playing her cousin. Anyways I'm three years behind since the 4th season has already begun. Binge watching for me!
Gomezz Adddams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black Orphan

Post  Just Braying It on Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:45 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Started watching "Black Orphan" tonight because TV pretty much sucks on Sunday since "Downton Abbey" ended. It's a BBC program that is part of my Amazon Prime membership.

The show starts with a woman who sees another woman, who is a doppelgänger of her, commit suicide in a train station by stepping in front of a train. Sarah, who is a con artist of sorts, steals the dead woman's purse and ends up assuming her identity. Turns out Sarah is only one of many clones who were all born in the same year and were part of some type of eugenics experiment. Evidently the backers of the experiment are now trying to kill all the clones and that is pretty much the gist of the show. Watched 3 episodes and they just slipped by. Interesting sci-fi and the acting is pretty good. The key special effect is the actress Tatiana Maslany plays all of the clones. This is not Patty Duke playing her cousin. Anyways I'm three years behind since the 4th season has already begun. Binge watching for me!
I watched a couple episodes and it sucks. It's on the same level as Dukes of Hazard, so if you're into that kind of stuff binge away.

Just Braying It

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:00 am

Ham Flower? wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:Started watching "Black Orphan" tonight because TV pretty much sucks on Sunday since "Downton Abbey" ended. It's a BBC program that is part of my Amazon Prime membership.

I watched a couple episodes and it sucks. It's on the same level as Dukes of Hazard, so if you're into that kind of stuff binge away.

Oh Puckernutt, you're still pissed from your parents not buying you that pair of Daisy Dukes™ for Christmas. Let it go before you stroke.
Gomezz Adddams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down