Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Left Wing Lunacy

Post  Clicker on Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:02 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:I wonder what the weekend stats would look like if every man, woman, and child in Chicago were armed?

Do you really wonder and care??????

I am sure a leftiwinglugnut would get her panties all in a bunch and fret and worry about the impossible scenario of every man, woman, and child in Chicago being armed.   And then as usual that same lugnut would move on to how whales are being treated in Alaska and fire off a YOUTUBE missive about how bad capitalism is.

her panties ?  By invoking gender aren't you forgetting about the cross-dressing men who are card-carrying Repubs?  Talk about RINO's  Laughing   Laughing   Laughing

They both moved to SFO.............
Clicker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 on Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:44 am

nightlight88 wrote:Just a sample of what the idiots/wimps on the left have wrought.

One of many more to come.

Hillary stands up in front of her lemmings and bashes Trump for his lifestyle.

This is the witch who gets millions from overseas and gets thousands of dollars for speaking engagements.

CANNOT YOU LIBERAL ASSHOLES SEE THE HYPOCRICY?

nightlight88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 on Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:18 am

nightlight88 wrote:Just a sample of what the idiots/wimps on the left have wrought.

Hillary promises that 50% of her cabinet will be women.

Just like a liberal, to be more motivated by political correctness than hiring the best person for the job.

nightlight88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical on Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:33 pm

Perhaps the Liberals learned a bit from David Copperfield.
Skeptical

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 on Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:06 am

Why is it that liberals will hold a $25,000 a plate fund raiser where they listen to leftwing candidates who arrive in limos pontificate about poor Americans who don't have enough to eat?
nightlight88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:10 pm

nightlight88 wrote:

Just like a liberal, to be more motivated by political correctness than hiring the best person for the job.

And Cruz just picked Fiorina as a running mate(even though he's not actually, well never mind)......hmmmm.......
Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:15 pm

nightlight88 wrote:

Why is it that liberals will hold a $25,000 a plate fund raiser where they listen to leftwing candidates who arrive in limos pontificate about poor Americans who don't have enough to eat?

That is what evil people do.  And for the record, none of these scum care anything at all about poor people outside of being able to hold them in bondage thru poverty.  They brainwash them into thinking that the demoncrats are the only hope they have for their next welfare payment and all they have to do is cast their vote for the domoncrats.
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 on Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:16 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

And Cruz just picked Fiorina as a running mate(even though he's not actually, well never mind)......hmmmm.......

Are you so embarrassed by the left and their PC crap that you need to divert away from it?

nightlight88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:18 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

Are you so embarrassed by the left and their PC crap that you need to divert away from it?

Who's being PC now??
Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 on Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:20 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

Answer your own question, you have all the answers.

Who's being PC now??

Answer your own question, since you know all the answers.
nightlight88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 on Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:38 am

Only dumass liberals would complain about the people who pay 80+% of all taxes for being unwilling to pay their 'fair share' while coddling and pandering to people who pay no income taxes.
nightlight88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 on Mon May 02, 2016 12:50 pm

The left wing lunacy is getting worse.

Can Dr Mengela and Shortround defend the actions of the Trump protesters?

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-gays-for-trump-crowd-gathers-at-costa-mesa-rally-20160428-story.html

Smashing windows, puncturing tires, trying to flip over a car.

Some are suggesting a Kent State solution.

nightlight88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 on Tue May 03, 2016 9:23 am

[quote="nightlight88"]

Hillary bashes the coal industry in forums where there are tree hugging environmentalists, just to garner votes.

Then she goes to coal states and apologizes for hating coal, just to garner votes.

Who in their right mind will vote for this lying SoS?

Hammie, Dr Mengela, Shortround,,,,,,, you have any comments?
nightlight88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Tue May 03, 2016 9:40 am

nightlight88 wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

Hillary bashes the coal industry in forums where there are tree hugging environmentalists, just to garner votes.

Then she goes to coal states and apologizes for hating coal, just to garner votes.

"What I said was totally out of context from what I meant because I have been talking about helping coal country for a very long time," she said. "What I was saying is that the way things are going now, we will continue to lose jobs. That's what I meant to say."

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/hillary-clinton-apologizes-coal-country-over-out-business-comments-n566451

WTF? The Broomrider blames it on being taken out of context ... by herself! That's too rich. My BS Decorder Ring started smoking and sparking with this lack of reasoning.
Gomezz Adddams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 on Tue May 03, 2016 12:20 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

"What I said was totally out of context from what I meant because I have been talking about helping coal country for a very long time," she said. "What I was saying is that the way things are going now, we will continue to lose jobs. That's what I meant to say."

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/hillary-clinton-apologizes-coal-country-over-out-business-comments-n566451

WTF? The Broomrider blames it on being taken out of context ... by herself!  That's too rich. My BS Decorder Ring started smoking and sparking with this lack of reasoning.

She is guaranteed at least three votes from the frequenters here in JSI: Ham, Mengela, Shorty
nightlight88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 on Thu May 05, 2016 10:39 am

[quote="nightlight88"]

http://www.mrctv.org/blog/rob-reiner-says-trump-supporters-are-racist

Rob Reiner, AKA Meathead, calls Trump supporters racist.

How about those Black people who support Trump?  Are they racist as well?
nightlight88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 on Thu May 05, 2016 11:43 am

Now the word weenies want to do away with the words 'felon' and 'convict' because they might degrade the perp's self worth.

The words fit well, they are worthless and a felon and a convict.

nightlight88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 on Tue May 10, 2016 10:58 am

http://collegeinsurrection.com/2015/10/university-debate-on-whether-feminism-stifles-free-speech-bans-conservative-journalist/

Conference about stifling free speech banned two speakers from their conference to stifle their speech.

Left wing lunacy.
nightlight88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Wed May 11, 2016 2:48 pm

nightlight88 wrote:http://collegeinsurrection.com/2015/10/university-debate-on-whether-feminism-stifles-free-speech-bans-conservative-journalist/

Conference about stifling free speech banned two speakers from their conference to stifle their speech.

Left wing lunacy.

I will see your left wing lunacy and raise you the following lunacy courtesy of the left wing lunatics:

Memories Pizza in Indiana forced to close doors after being tricked into saying they would not cater a hypothetical gay wedding

Elane Photography in New Mexico forced to pay a "pain and suffering" fine for declining business from a lesbian couple

Bakery owners Aaron and Melissa Klein fined $135,000 for refusing to bake a cake for a lesbian wedding ceremony.

Baronelle Stutzman, an elderly florist in Washington, fined for refusing to make a floral arrangement for a gay wedding

County Clerk Kim Davis jailed for circumstances surrounding her refusal to issue marriage licenses to homosexual couples.

Obama Administration calls Christians "domestic terrorists that require monitoring"

A crowd of angry college students attack a Pastor while chanting, "Racist, Sexist, Anti-Gay, Douglas Wilson, go away!"

I continue to maintain that unless we put an end to liberalism, it will destroy our country.  These people are not only nut jobs, they are PURE EVIL.
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 on Thu May 12, 2016 8:07 am

Jammer wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:http://collegeinsurrection.com/2015/10/university-debate-on-whether-feminism-stifles-free-speech-bans-conservative-journalist/

Left wing lunacy.

I will see your left wing lunacy and raise you the following lunacy courtesy of the left wing lunatics:

Memories Pizza in Indiana forced to close doors after being tricked into saying they would not cater a hypothetical gay wedding

Elane Photography in New Mexico forced to pay a "pain and suffering" fine for declining business from a lesbian couple

Bakery owners Aaron and Melissa Klein fined $135,000 for refusing to bake a cake for a lesbian wedding ceremony.

Baronelle Stutzman, an elderly florist in Washington, fined for refusing to make a floral arrangement for a gay wedding

County Clerk Kim Davis jailed for circumstances surrounding her refusal to issue marriage licenses to homosexual couples.

Obama Administration calls Christians "domestic terrorists that require monitoring"

A crowd of angry college students attack a Pastor while chanting, "Racist, Sexist, Anti-Gay, Douglas Wilson, go away!"

I continue to maintain that unless we put an end to liberalism, it will destroy our country.  These people are not only nut jobs, they are PURE EVIL.

Militant kweers seek out businesses which hold religious values and specifically target them for the kweer agenda.
nightlight88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex on Thu May 12, 2016 10:19 am

Jammer wrote:

Lemme guess. Free Speech Apocolypse or the Facebook page of some county political organization in Texas as the source of this orginal material ?
Shortie's Ex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 on Thu May 12, 2016 2:28 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:

Lemme guess.  Free Speech Apocolypse or the Facebook page of some county political organization in Texas as the source of this orginal material ?

I can provide real world documentation of how militant kweers will try to destroy anyone who disagrees with their perversions.

Google/Bing is easy to type as a search engine.

Or are you too fatazzed lazy to look it up.
nightlight88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex on Fri May 13, 2016 7:53 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:

Lemme guess.  Free Speech Apocolypse or the Facebook page of some county political organization in Texas as the source of this orginal material ?

I can provide real world documentation of how militant kweers will try to destroy anyone who disagrees with their perversions.

Google/Bing is easy to type as a search engine.

Or are you too fatazzed lazy to look it up.

So the stuff that Mr Jammer provided is not real world stuff after all.  You would do Mr Jammer a big favor to help him to provide real world documentation.
Shortie's Ex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex on Fri May 13, 2016 7:57 am

Jammer wrote:

Ham Flower? does this show up on the special app which you have for detection of chain e-mail material ?
Shortie's Ex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Fri May 13, 2016 9:00 am

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:

Ham Flower? does this show up on the special app which you have for detection of chain e-mail material ?

It is called the "Dumbass Liberal Track Detection" app.  I highly recommend if for all low information voters in the hopes that they might someday come to their senses.  And it is so easy to use as the tracks left by dumbass liberals is quite extensive.
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top