Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Left Wing Lunacy

Post  nightlight88 on Fri May 13, 2016 10:46 am

Shortie's Ex wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:
I will see your left wing lunacy and raise you the following lunacy courtesy of the left wing lunatics:

Memories Pizza in Indiana forced to close doors after being tricked into saying they would not cater a hypothetical gay wedding

Elane Photography in New Mexico forced to pay a "pain and suffering" fine for declining business from a lesbian couple

Bakery owners Aaron and Melissa Klein fined $135,000 for refusing to bake a cake for a lesbian wedding ceremony.

Baronelle Stutzman, an elderly florist in Washington, fined for refusing to make a floral arrangement for a gay wedding

County Clerk Kim Davis jailed for circumstances surrounding her refusal to issue marriage licenses to homosexual couples.

Obama Administration calls Christians "domestic terrorists that require monitoring"

A crowd of angry college students attack a Pastor while chanting, "Racist, Sexist, Anti-Gay, Douglas Wilson, go away!"

I continue to maintain that unless we put an end to liberalism, it will destroy our country.  These people are not only nut jobs, they are PURE EVIL.

Lemme guess.  Free Speech Apocolypse or the Facebook page of some county political organization in Texas as the source of this orginal material ?

I can provide real world documentation of how militant kweers will try to destroy anyone who disagrees with their perversions.

Google/Bing is easy to type as a search engine.

Or are you too fatazzed lazy to look it up.

So the stuff that Mr Jammer provided is not real world stuff after all.  You would do Mr Jammer a big favor to help him to provide real world documentation.

Jammer's statements are realworld incidents of militant kweers trying to silence and destroy anyone who disagrees with their perversions. I see you haven't taken the effort (aka lazyazz leftite) to google or bing any of his examples. So here ya go ya laggard.

Memories Pizza

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/02/living/indiana-religious-freedom-pizza-feat/index.html

nightlight88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 on Fri May 13, 2016 12:11 pm

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__moonbattery.com_-3Fp-3D60444&d=DQMFaQ&c=5KGpHRm-YFpCcO8ia63njg&r=uaj3wfgH6nnf06Vwff7Z7Q&m=mRbwnZybc9Mru7OG7sTrpsT0FX3VWytmnYcvm9ZpTj8&s=QDcp0wVfsNRZSCFipfVYFS4FHhHuaS_cnKV0DErlap0&e=

Seattle employees ask for reduced hours so that the minimum wage hike won't cost them subsidized housing.

MORE left wing stupidity, not knowing the consequences of idiotic decisions.
nightlight88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It on Fri May 13, 2016 3:04 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:
I will see your left wing lunacy and raise you the following lunacy courtesy of the left wing lunatics:

Memories Pizza in Indiana forced to close doors after being tricked into saying they would not cater a hypothetical gay wedding

Elane Photography in New Mexico forced to pay a "pain and suffering" fine for declining business from a lesbian couple

Bakery owners Aaron and Melissa Klein fined $135,000 for refusing to bake a cake for a lesbian wedding ceremony.

Baronelle Stutzman, an elderly florist in Washington, fined for refusing to make a floral arrangement for a gay wedding

County Clerk Kim Davis jailed for circumstances surrounding her refusal to issue marriage licenses to homosexual couples.

Obama Administration calls Christians "domestic terrorists that require monitoring"

A crowd of angry college students attack a Pastor while chanting, "Racist, Sexist, Anti-Gay, Douglas Wilson, go away!"

I continue to maintain that unless we put an end to liberalism, it will destroy our country.  These people are not only nut jobs, they are PURE EVIL.

Ham Flower? does this show up on the special app which you have for detection of chain e-mail material ?
Actually, that is an excerpt from an article in the March 2004 issue of Better Bunkers magazine. I believe the article was called "Have you spit on a liberal today".

Just Braying It

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex on Sun May 15, 2016 3:01 pm

Jammer wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:

Ham Flower? does this show up on the special app which you have for detection of chain e-mail material ?

It is called the "Dumbass Liberal Track Detection" app.  I highly recommend if for all low information voters in the hopes that they might someday come to their senses.  And it is so easy to use as the tracks left by dumbass liberals is quite extensive.

No I think that you are wrong Mr Jammer.  There is no such app for te iPhone. I am not able to find this app in the Apple store.
Shortie's Ex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 on Wed May 18, 2016 8:29 am

Yesteryear

JFK in 1961: I will put a man on the moon.

Barack Obama in 2016: I will put a man in the women's bathroom and lockers.
nightlight88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 on Tue May 24, 2016 9:20 am

Hillary was FOR fracking before she was against it.

https://theintercept.com/2016/05/23/hillary-clinton-fracking/
nightlight88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical on Tue May 24, 2016 9:43 am

Speaking of left wing lunacy .... Condi Rice nailed it !

Skeptical

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 on Tue May 24, 2016 1:26 pm

Liberal lunacy caused America to go soft on discipline, both children and adults. You took away the parents right to discipline THEIR children. You turned a whole generation of selfish, disrespectful brats who would rather text than talk. They have no respect for people, property, or authority.

I hope you liberal scum reap what you have sown, but then most of you libtards are too stupid to know what you have wrought.

nightlight88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top