Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1 in 5 American Families ...

+4
Dr. Evil
Jammer
Darth Cheney
Gomezz Adddams
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

1 in 5 American Families ...  Empty 1 in 5 American Families ...

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:39 pm

Have no one working. affraid

There were 81,410,000 families in the United States in 2015. Of those, there were 16,060,000 families in which no member was employed, or 19.7 percent of the total.
http://freebeacon.com/issues/1-5-families-u-s-no-one-works/

Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

1 in 5 American Families ...  Empty Re: 1 in 5 American Families ...

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:10 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Have no one working.  affraid

There were 81,410,000 families in the United States in 2015. Of those, there were 16,060,000 families in which no member was employed, or 19.7 percent of the total.

They are called democrat voters and they are happy being destitute, living in squalor with the hopes of more government handouts if another democrat is elected. They live their lives without hope, without pride, and without accomplishment. The weird thing is this is what they keep choosing even though they are well aware of the eventual outcome. Lap up you government gravy you slugs...you will always be second class citizens.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:54 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:

They are called democrat voters and they are happy being destitute, living in squalor with the hopes of more government handouts if another democrat is elected. They live their lives without hope, without pride, and without accomplishment. The weird thing is this is what they keep choosing even though they are well aware of the eventual outcome. Lap up you government gravy you slugs...you will always be second class citizens.

And it is all part of the grand design by the democrats.  The progressive liberal playbook has designed a system where if these people WERE TO WORK, they would lose their FREE handouts from the taxpayers.  

The evil democrats have designed the system so the handouts are just about on par with what these unskilled (also designed by the liberal educational system in this country) workers could earn.  So the net result is that these people have no intention of ever working, they are content to sell their vote to the evil progressive liberals.

When you see you liberal neighbors like the tree hugging bitch down the street, make sure you let these assholes know what you think of the system they have designed.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:47 pm

Is nobody supposed to retire?  1 in 5 American Families ...  3584648792

I'll have to tell my parents that Gomerr says they have to get back to work.  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:40 am

The article doesn't clearly define "family". I don't think it means "household" in this case. I think it means all members of an immediate family group. If it meant household I think the % numbers would be a lot higher due to retirees.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:17 pm

Clicker wrote:The article doesn't clearly define "family".  I don't think it means "household" in this case.  I think it means all members of an immediate family group.  If it meant household I think the % numbers would be a lot higher due to retirees.

Unclear?!? 

The 19.7 percent of families in which no one was employed means they could have either been unemployed or not in the labor force (for example, married retirees).

If you people would spend more time reading and less time getting your cocks lubed up for the circle jerk you might not have to get embarrassed quite so much. 

This article is meaningless and is typical conservative propaganda that actually belongs in the 'lunacy and bias in the media' section.  Unfortunately the inconvenient truth is that it means just what it says about the 19.7% figure.

Better luck next time fellas...

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:37 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Clicker wrote:The article doesn't clearly define "family".  I don't think it means "household" in this case.  I think it means all members of an immediate family group.  If it meant household I think the % numbers would be a lot higher due to retirees.

Unclear?!? 

The 19.7 percent of families in which no one was employed means they could have either been unemployed or not in the labor force (for example, married retirees).

If you people would spend more time reading and less time getting your cocks lubed up for the circle jerk you might not have to get embarrassed quite so much. 

This article is meaningless and is typical conservative propaganda that actually belongs in the 'lunacy and bias in the media' section.  Unfortunately the inconvenient truth is that it means just what it says about the 19.7% figure.

In typical kneejerk (emphasis on jerk) fashion your response is simply not answering the question or the issue. It still doesn't DEFINE what a family is. Family members are any blood relative whether they actually live in the same dwelling or not. For the dim of comprehension, my wife and I live at a physical location but we have FAMILY MEMBERS who live in other physical locations. They are still family. I can believe that there are households, those living together in a physical address, that have no working members but it's hard to believe that there are entire family groups that have no working members in the proportions stated.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:23 pm

Clicker wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

Unclear?!? 

In typical kneejerk (emphasis on jerk) fashion your response is simply not answering the question or the issue.  It still doesn't DEFINE what a family is.  Family members are any blood relative whether they actually live in the same dwelling or not.  For the dim of comprehension, my wife and I live at a physical location but we have FAMILY MEMBERS who live in other physical locations.  They are still family. I can believe that there are households, those living together in a physical address, that have no working members but it's hard to believe that there are entire family groups that have no working members in the proportions stated.

Did you just call me a jerk?  Lol.   Been a while since I've been called a jerk.  "Leave me alone ya big jerk!"  Lol. What, did it censor meanie-head?

From the link in the article:

Family. A family is a group of two or more persons 
residing together who are related by birth, marriage, or 
adoption. The count of families is for "primary" families only, that is, the householder and all other persons related to and residing with the householder. Families are classified either as married-couple families or as families maintained by women or men without spouses. Families include those without children as well as those with children under 18.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:12 pm

No, I didn't call you a jerk, I was making reference to the magnitude of the reaction................
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:12 pm

The number has remained relatively steady since the Bureau of Labor Statistics started tracking this data since 1995.

Hmm, anybody know what percentage of families had nobody working when LBJ declared war on poverty in 1964?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:13 am

Jammer wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

And it is all part of the grand design by the democrats.  The progressive liberal playbook has designed a system where if these people WERE TO WORK, they would lose their FREE handouts from the taxpayers.  

The evil democrats have designed the system so the handouts are just about on par with what these unskilled (also designed by the liberal educational system in this country) workers could earn.  So the net result is that these people have no intention of ever working, they are content to sell their vote to the evil progressive liberals.

When you see you liberal neighbors like the tree hugging bitch down the street, make sure you let these assholes know what you think of the system they have designed.

Here is some follow-up to my comment above regarding the grand design by the democrats.  It is a link that shows what happens when you REVERSE the progressive liberal communist policies in this country.

http://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/rachel-sheffield/when-kansas-instituted-work-requirements-get-food-stamps-guess-what

Liberalism is a terrible disease that has afflicted our country.  We must eliminate it and that means stopping the "carriers" of this disease.  I can assure you that I address this issue every single time I see the "tree hugging bitch" who lives down the street.  We can no longer treat these evil cretins in a civil manner, it simply doesn't work.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:53 am

Skeptical wrote:

The number has remained relatively steady since the Bureau of Labor Statistics started tracking this data since 1995.

Hmm, anybody know what percentage of families had nobody working when LBJ declared war on poverty in 1964?

I don't know if those numbers are available since the Dept of Labor has only been collecting this data since 1995. However it's interesting to note that since LBJ's War on Poverty the illegitimacy rate has exploded from 7% of American children to 41%. I can't help but surmise that welfare has had a devastating impact on marriage. With the absence of one of the wage earners and the other taking payments from the government, it's no wonder that so many families have no one working.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:35 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

I don't know if those numbers are available since the Dept of Labor has only been collecting this data since 1995. However it's interesting to note that since LBJ's War on Poverty the illegitimacy rate has exploded from 7% of American children to 41%. I can't help but surmise that welfare has had a devastating impact on marriage. With the absence of one of the wage earners and the other taking payments from the government, it's no wonder that so many families have no one working.[/quote]

The poverty trap that has been woven by the looney left libs is diabolical in it's design. First, they created an environment where single parent familys are not only OK they are called heroic and triumphant for the womens movements etc. This made the single parent family the norm in the minority communities that were struggling to get out of poverty. Liberal applications of welfare money cemented the groups in place and converted them to a voting bloc for the Dems due to their slathering of "entitlement" dollars on them. Minorities and the single parent class are now owned and operated by the Progressive/liberal left. Entrenching them even more completely is the economy that dictates that it is almost impossible for a family of 4 to be in the middle class unless there are two incomes well above minimum wage in the household. Is it any wonder that someone in the poverty class looking at what they are given as opposed to what they'd have if they had to work for it simply sits back and wollows in the "free stuff" and continues to enable their benefactors.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:36 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

I don't know if those numbers are available since the Dept of Labor has only been collecting this data since 1995. However it's interesting to note that since LBJ's War on Poverty the illegitimacy rate has exploded from 7% of American children to 41%. I can't help but surmise that welfare has had a devastating impact on marriage. With the absence of one of the wage earners and the other taking payments from the government, it's no wonder that so many families have no one working.

While the evil democrat welfare programs to hold poor people in bondage for their votes has greatly contributed to this problem, there are many that tie the root cause of this huge problem to the evil progressive liberal removal of prayer from our schools.

PREGNANCIES TO UNWED GIRLS
Under 15-19 Years of Age

1 in 5 American Families ...  2b

The vertical line indicates the point when liberals were able to start the removal of school prayer.  The inflection point in the unwed pregnancies at that timeline indisputably shows a dramatic upward trend.  And now that the democrats have created the problem, they need to feed these kids with a welfare program that encourages more unwed pregnancies to increase the monthly amount of welfare payments.

The thing that many people neglect when they study this issue is the fact that the evil liberal invention of legal killing of preborn children would make that curve even steeper.  It is shown in the second line on the graph.

The data makes if very clear:

LIBERALISM IS EVIL    
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:02 pm

Jammer wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

While the evil democrat welfare programs to hold poor people in bondage for their votes has greatly contributed to this problem, there are many that tie the root cause of this huge problem to the evil progressive liberal removal of prayer from our schools.

Under 15-19 Years of Age

The vertical line indicates the point when liberals were able to start the removal of school prayer.  The inflection point in the unwed pregnancies at that timeline indisputably shows a dramatic upward trend.  And now that the democrats have created the problem, they need to feed these kids with a welfare program that encourages more unwed pregnancies to increase the monthly amount of welfare payments.

The thing that many people neglect when they study this issue is the fact that the evil liberal invention of legal killing of preborn children would make that curve even steeper.  It is shown in the second line on the graph.

LIBERALISM IS EVIL    

This from too much prayer then? 

Hastert admits abusing boys
http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/27/politics/dennis-hastert-sentencing/index.html

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:13 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Under 15-19 Years of Age

LIBERALISM IS EVIL    

And what/how does that have anything to do with 1 of 5 families not having anyone working? Go start your own thread on Hastert instead of shoehorning it in here Fcukstik.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:37 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Under 15-19 Years of Age

LIBERALISM IS EVIL    

And what/how does that have anything to do with 1 of 5 families not having anyone working? Go start your own thread on Hastert instead of shoehorning it in here Fcukstik.

Sorry, my bad I thought his post was referring to the adverse societal effects of the lack of morals expressed by those belonging to particular political affiliations. I guess I'll have to read his post closer.

study study study study

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:08 pm

Jammer wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Under 15-19 Years of Age

LIBERALISM IS EVIL    
Still no prayer in schools.

Teen birth rate hits historic low, but sex ed still a struggle
http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/29/health/teen-birth-rate-sex-education/index.html

Just sayin....

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:55 pm

100%  ABSOLUTE COMPLETE BULLSHIT  
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:07 pm

1 in 5 American Families ...  75_fig1
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:10 pm

Jammer wrote:1 in 5 American Families ...  75_fig1
That's unmarried women.  No need to move the goalposts so late in the game.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:34 pm

And you dumbass -- here is where the goal posts were before YOU moved them you simple piece of dogshit.

Under 15-19 Years of Age

But your stupid ass comment did clearly illustrate the evilness of the liberal mind.  Your approach was the same as saying:

Situation:
There is a dramatic increase in the number of bank robberies.

Liberal solution:
Demand that we teach "Avoid getting caught when you rob banks" in our school system.
Then instead of measuring the number of bank robberies committed, you begin measuring the number of bank robbers caught.

Then after a couple of decades you post a graph showing the dramatic decline in the number of BANK ROBBERS CAUGHT.

Dumbass you then proclaim that the number of bank robbers CAUGHT is at an all time low.

You EVIL MORONS are the biggest scourge on the face of the earth.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:41 pm

Jammer wrote:And you dumbass -- here is where the goal posts were before YOU moved them you simple piece of dogshit.

Under 15-19 Years of Age

But your stupid ass comment did clearly illustrate the evilness of the liberal mind.  Your approach was the same as saying:

Situation:
There is a dramatic increase in the number of bank robberies.

Liberal solution:
Demand that we teach "Avoid getting caught when you rob banks" in our school system.
Then instead of measuring the number of bank robberies committed, you begin measuring the number of bank robbers caught.

Then after a couple of decades you post a graph showing the dramatic decline in the number of BANK ROBBERS CAUGHT.

Dumbass you then proclaim that the number of bank robbers CAUGHT is at an all time low.

You EVIL MORONS are the biggest scourge on the face of the earth.
Ummm..... no.   Not at all.   I was referring, as I said,  to the fact that there is still no prayer in school and yet we are at an all time low in teen pregnancy.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:00 pm

The discussion was about the role unwed pregnancies played in the subject matter.  You are literally the dumbest piece of dogshit I have ever seen.  I will not waste any more time discussing these issues with a MORON.  

You stupid piece of dogshit just keeps Googling and copying and pasting without a clue on what you are saying.  You clueless piece of doghsit are so pathetic, I notice that even Butthole and Sleazy Slut avoid you whenever possible.  I am sure that now that you are under duress, they will come to your aid, but I am sure they will be holding their nose while they are around you.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:04 pm

Jammer wrote:The discussion was about the role unwed pregnancies played in the subject matter.  You are literally the dumbest piece of dogshit I have ever seen.  I will not waste any more time discussing these issues with a MORON.  

You stupid piece of dogshit just keeps Googling and copying and pasting without a clue on what you are saying.  You clueless piece of doghsit are so pathetic, I notice that even Butthole and Sleazy Slut avoid you whenever possible.  I am sure that now that you are under duress, they will come to your aid, but I am sure they will be holding their nose while they are around you.
Dueress?  I'm pretty happy with my position.

That's not what your graph said.  It was talking about the jump in teen pregnancy after prayer was not allowed in schools.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next