Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1 in 5 American Families ...

+4
Dr. Evil
Jammer
Darth Cheney
Gomezz Adddams
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

1 in 5 American Families ...  - Page 2 Empty Re: 1 in 5 American Families ...

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:40 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Jammer wrote:The discussion was about the role unwed pregnancies played in the subject matter.  You are literally the dumbest piece of dogshit I have ever seen.  I will not waste any more time discussing these issues with a MORON.  

You stupid piece of dogshit just keeps Googling and copying and pasting without a clue on what you are saying.  You clueless piece of doghsit are so pathetic, I notice that even Butthole and Sleazy Slut avoid you whenever possible.  I am sure that now that you are under duress, they will come to your aid, but I am sure they will be holding their nose while they are around you.
Dueress?  I'm pretty happy with my position.

That's not what your graph said.  It was talking about the jump in teen pregnancy after prayer was not allowed in schools.

Since the graph doesn't even indicate correlation, how you find causation is beyond me. Scratch that. I forgot it was a Stoopid Farmer™ trying to use logic.

Last edited by Gomezz Adddams on Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:43 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Jammer wrote:The discussion was about the role unwed pregnancies played in the subject matter.  You are literally the dumbest piece of dogshit I have ever seen.  I will not waste any more time discussing these issues with a MORON.  

You stupid piece of dogshit just keeps Googling and copying and pasting without a clue on what you are saying.  You clueless piece of doghsit are so pathetic, I notice that even Butthole and Sleazy Slut avoid you whenever possible.  I am sure that now that you are under duress, they will come to your aid, but I am sure they will be holding their nose while they are around you.

That's not what your graph said.  It was talking about the jump in teen pregnancy after prayer was not allowed in schools.

Since the graph doesn't even indicate correlation, how you find causation is beyond me. Scratch that. I forgot it was a Stoopid Farmer™ logic.

You're right.   Jammer tagged it wrong.   I should know better than to trust him.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:13 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

Since the graph doesn't even indicate correlation, how you find causation is beyond me. Scratch that. I forgot it was a Stoopid Farmer™ trying to use logic.

The only thing that is worse than arguing with a MORON is arguing with a MORALLY BANKRUPT MORON.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:34 am

Jammer wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:Have no one working.  affraid

There were 81,410,000 families in the United States in 2015. Of those, there were 16,060,000 families in which no member was employed, or 19.7 percent of the total.
http://freebeacon.com/issues/1-5-families-u-s-no-one-works/

There were 81,410,000 families in the United States in 2015. Of those, there were 16,060,000 families in which no member was employed, or 19.7 percent of the total.

The number has remained relatively steady since the Bureau of Labor Statistics started tracking this data since 1995.

Hmm, anybody know what percentage of families had nobody working when LBJ declared war on poverty in 1964?

I don't know if those numbers are available since the Dept of Labor has only been collecting this data since 1995. However it's interesting to note that since LBJ's War on Poverty the illegitimacy rate has exploded from 7% of American children to 41%. I can't help but surmise that welfare has had a devastating impact on marriage. With the absence of one of the wage earners and the other taking payments from the government, it's no wonder that so many families have no one working.

While the evil democrat welfare programs to hold poor people in bondage for their votes has greatly contributed to this problem, there are many that tie the root cause of this huge problem to the evil progressive liberal removal of prayer from our schools.

PREGNANCIES TO UNWED GIRLS
Under 15-19 Years of Age

1 in 5 American Families ...  - Page 2 2b

The vertical line indicates the point when liberals were able to start the removal of school prayer.  The inflection point in the unwed pregnancies at that timeline indisputably shows a dramatic upward trend.  And now that the democrats have created the problem, they need to feed these kids with a welfare program that encourages more unwed pregnancies to increase the monthly amount of welfare payments.

The thing that many people neglect when they study this issue is the fact that the evil liberal invention of legal killing of preborn children would make that curve even steeper.  It is shown in the second line on the graph.

The data makes if very clear:

LIBERALISM IS EVIL    

Oh Mr Jammer the really good news for you must be that beginning in the Carter administration (about 1979) the number of Live Births + Reported Abortions began to decline.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:39 am

Said by someone about things like this   1 in 5 American Families ...  - Page 2 3218178747

Jammer wrote:

And it is all part of the grand design by the democrats.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:53 am

Jammer wrote:1 in 5 American Families ...  - Page 2 75_fig1

This chart shows "the number of bank robbers which were caught".  NOT those who robbed the bank.  Just sayin'
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Mon May 02, 2016 7:28 am

The new millennium three stooges:

Jones, Hammie, and Shortie.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2