25% of transgenders are schizophrenics

View previous topic View next topic Go down

25% of transgenders are schizophrenics

Post  Skeptical on Sun May 08, 2016 11:00 am


The fact that someone has a inner need to be of the opposite sex than that which they were born in to is a sign of mental illness.

avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2565
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 25% of transgenders are schizophrenics

Post  Dr. Evil on Sun May 08, 2016 3:54 pm

By and large I agree with what they are saying, but the way they are trying to play the victim is hilarious.  The fact that LGBT individuals are born that way has been a long held liberal belief.  These two clowns are hijacking that belief and throwing it back in our face with their BS strawman argument that gender reassignment wouldn't be a last ditch effort for liberals as well. 

Then he eludes that it may be his Grandma's fault for being supportive of him.   Give me a break.  What a waste of space, conservative talk radio is the perfect place for this guy.
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 25% of transgenders are schizophrenics

Post  nightlight88 on Mon May 09, 2016 7:36 am

Dr. Jones wrote:By and large I agree with what they are saying, but the way they are trying to play the victim is hilarious.  The fact that LGBT individuals are born that way has been a long held liberal belief.  These two clowns are hijacking that belief and throwing it back in our face with their BS strawman argument that gender reassignment wouldn't be a last ditch effort for liberals as well. 

Then he eludes that it may be his Grandma's fault for being supportive of him.   Give me a break.  What a waste of space, conservative talk radio is the perfect place for this guy.

Just a quick question for all deviants:

Who thinks that one man sticking his penis in another man's anal passage is a practice that is normal and sanitary?
avatar
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 25% of transgenders are schizophrenics

Post  Jammer on Mon May 09, 2016 7:54 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:By and large I agree with what they are saying, but the way they are trying to play the victim is hilarious.  The fact that LGBT individuals are born that way has been a long held liberal belief.  These two clowns are hijacking that belief and throwing it back in our face with their BS strawman argument that gender reassignment wouldn't be a last ditch effort for liberals as well. 

Then he eludes that it may be his Grandma's fault for being supportive of him.   Give me a break.  What a waste of space, conservative talk radio is the perfect place for this guy.

Just a quick question for all deviants:

Who thinks that one man sticking his penis in another man's anal passage is a practice that is normal and sanitary?

Jackoff Jones
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2117
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 25% of transgenders are schizophrenics

Post  nightlight88 on Mon May 09, 2016 8:48 am

Jammer wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:By and large I agree with what they are saying, but the way they are trying to play the victim is hilarious.  The fact that LGBT individuals are born that way has been a long held liberal belief.  These two clowns are hijacking that belief and throwing it back in our face with their BS strawman argument that gender reassignment wouldn't be a last ditch effort for liberals as well. 

Then he eludes that it may be his Grandma's fault for being supportive of him.   Give me a break.  What a waste of space, conservative talk radio is the perfect place for this guy.

Just a quick question for all deviants:

Who thinks that one man sticking his penis in another man's anal passage is a practice that is normal and sanitary?

Jackoff Jones

I am waiting for HIM to fess up. :-)
avatar
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 25% of transgenders are schizophrenics

Post  Dr. Evil on Mon May 09, 2016 9:56 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:By and large I agree with what they are saying, but the way they are trying to play the victim is hilarious.  The fact that LGBT individuals are born that way has been a long held liberal belief.  These two clowns are hijacking that belief and throwing it back in our face with their BS strawman argument that gender reassignment wouldn't be a last ditch effort for liberals as well. 

Then he eludes that it may be his Grandma's fault for being supportive of him.   Give me a break.  What a waste of space, conservative talk radio is the perfect place for this guy.

Just a quick question for all deviants:

Who thinks that one man sticking his penis in another man's anal passage is a practice that is normal and sanitary?
I can think of a few places to stick your penis(or other things)that are neither normal nor sanitary for both parties in straght up heterosexual relationships.  What's your point?


Last edited by Dr. Jones on Mon May 09, 2016 10:25 am; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 25% of transgenders are schizophrenics

Post  Shortie's Ex on Mon May 09, 2016 10:13 am

Xactly Dr Jones. Lots of ladies get yeast infections from PIV intercourse and sometimes the activities which lead up to it. Boys please wash your hands before touching your ladies' private parts.
avatar
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 25% of transgenders are schizophrenics

Post  Jammer on Mon May 09, 2016 10:42 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Jammer wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:By and large I agree with what they are saying, but the way they are trying to play the victim is hilarious.  The fact that LGBT individuals are born that way has been a long held liberal belief.  These two clowns are hijacking that belief and throwing it back in our face with their BS strawman argument that gender reassignment wouldn't be a last ditch effort for liberals as well. 

Then he eludes that it may be his Grandma's fault for being supportive of him.   Give me a break.  What a waste of space, conservative talk radio is the perfect place for this guy.

Just a quick question for all deviants:

Who thinks that one man sticking his penis in another man's anal passage is a practice that is normal and sanitary?

Jackoff Jones

I am waiting for HIM to fess up.  :-)

I think he was out back, "taking care of the sheep".
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2117
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 25% of transgenders are schizophrenics

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum