Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fences and bridges

4 posters

Go down

Fences and bridges Empty Fences and bridges

Post  Clicker Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:02 am

The Hildebeast screeches that she will build bridges. Instead, we get "unscaleable fences" aka walls at the upcoming DNC Convention. As I've always said, don't listen to their BS, watch what they do.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Wells-Fargo-Center-Xfinity-Live-to-Be-Inside-Perimeter-Secret-Service-Says-382433501.html
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Fences and bridges Empty Re: Fences and bridges

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:57 am

Clicker wrote:The Hildebeast screeches that she will build bridges.  Instead, we get "unscaleable fences" aka walls at the upcoming DNC Convention.  As I've always said, don't listen to their BS, watch what they do.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Wells-Fargo-Center-Xfinity-Live-to-Be-Inside-Perimeter-Secret-Service-Says-382433501.html

Not a big fan of security?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:48 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Clicker wrote:The Hildebeast screeches that she will build bridges.  Instead, we get "unscaleable fences" aka walls at the upcoming DNC Convention.  As I've always said, don't listen to their BS, watch what they do.

Security is fine as long as it's applied evenly. If the Dimm convention is protected in the same way as Trump supporters are at their rallys I'd say justice is done. Trump supporters show up for functions even when they know they'll be subject to attack and physical harm by the brownshirts fielded by the Dimms minions. I'd say allowing the same to happen at the Dimms functions would be appropo wouldn't you? I wonder how many lefty luminaries would show their faces if they thought they'd be subject to the same crap as the Reps have been?
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:00 am

Dr. Jones wrote:

Herr Sodomizer:

Where was your outrage concerning lack of security when Trump supporters were being assaulted by YOUR comrades?
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:26 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

Herr Sodomizer:

Where was your outrage concerning lack of security when Trump supporters were being assaulted by YOUR comrades?

Where is my outrage now?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:27 am

Clicker wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

Security is fine as long as it's applied evenly.  If the Dimm convention is protected in the same way as Trump supporters are at their rallys I'd say justice is done.  Trump supporters show up for functions even when they know they'll be subject to attack and physical harm by the brownshirts fielded by the Dimms minions.  I'd say allowing the same to happen at the Dimms functions would be appropo wouldn't you?  I wonder how many lefty luminaries would show their faces if they thought they'd be subject to the same crap as the Reps have been?

Has anyone told Republicans they can't have a fence?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:01 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:

Don't know and neither do you. What kind of idiotic nonsensical excuse for a question is that?

Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:27 pm

Should be interesting when the Philly cops start cracking heads when Black Lives Matter shows up. They've been investigated by the DOJ and the report wasn't pretty. They'll protect the Broomrider's privileged white butt.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:43 pm

Clicker wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

Don't know and neither do you.  What kind of idiotic nonsensical excuse for a question is that?

Clicker wrote:Security is fine as long as it's applied evenly.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum