Liberal Ideology Hardest Hit

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Liberal Ideology Hardest Hit

Post  Darth Cheney on Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:05 am

The two groups they love the most in conflict:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3637414/Everyone-running-Gunman-bursts-gay-nightclub-Florida-shoots-20-people-taking-hostages.html
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3204
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberal Ideology Hardest Hit

Post  Dr. Evil on Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:05 am

I'm surprised this could have happened with this not being a gun free zone.
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3332
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberal Ideology Hardest Hit

Post  Shortie's Ex on Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:12 am

ABC News reporting that it was Latin Night at the club.

Darth, you can expand to at least three the circle of christian concern and love reflected in your post. /sarc
avatar
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1112
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberal Ideology Hardest Hit

Post  Clicker on Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:38 am

Isn't every nite Latin nite in Fla?
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 757
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberal Ideology Hardest Hit

Post  Clicker on Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:40 am

Dr. Jones wrote:I'm surprised this could have happened with this not being a gun free zone.

The cop outside was there to keep people with guns out............. He tried and failed. Inside was intended to be "gun free".
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 757
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberal Ideology Hardest Hit

Post  Dr. Evil on Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:50 am

Clicker wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:I'm surprised this could have happened with this not being a gun free zone.

The cop outside was there to keep people with guns out.............  He tried and failed.  Inside was intended to be "gun free".  

They had armed security. What else do you want?
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3332
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberal Ideology Hardest Hit

Post  Dr. Evil on Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:53 am

It's too bad we have idiots in this world that distort their "religion" and use it to spread fear and hate.  I wish that more of them would turn their beloved guns on themselves.
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3332
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberal Ideology Hardest Hit

Post  Darth Cheney on Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:01 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:It's too bad we have idiots in this world that distort their "religion" and use it to spread fear and hate.  I wish that more of them would turn their beloved guns on themselves.

There is no distortion whatsoever only your misinterpretation. Islam commands them to attack and kill the non-believers. Only liberal idiots fail to read, understand, and except their religion. First they come for the kweers then they come for everyone else. Repent you butt cowboy!
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3204
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberal Ideology Hardest Hit

Post  Jammer on Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:05 pm

WOW – what a conundrum this is for repressive liberals.  Just think about what it would be like for a conservative to have to make a choice between a balanced budget and having a reduced but sensible regulatory environment that would lead to business expansion and job growth.  As a conservative you really want BOTH.  However, you are boxed into a corner and must make a decision between the two.  That would be a tough decision on which is most important and would be your first choice.

Well that is what repressive liberals are faced with.  They are now boxed into a corner and must choose which of their favorite protected species to side with.  They must choose either murderous terrorist muslims or kinky deviant sexual perverts as their favorite.  What a conundrum for them.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 1998
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberal Ideology Hardest Hit

Post  Darth Cheney on Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:06 pm

Registered Democrat...when will we accept that democrats should not be allowed to have guns?

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/06/12/multiple-casualties-in-orlando-from-act-of-terrorism-at-night-club/#comments

Added:

Democrats blaming the failure to restrict guns is the root cause...

http://hotair.com/headlines/archives/2016/06/12/dem-sen-chris-murphy-congress-has-become-complicit-in-these-murders/


Last edited by Darth Cheney on Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3204
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberal Ideology Hardest Hit

Post  Jammer on Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:08 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:It's too bad we have idiots in this world that distort their "religion" and use it to spread fear and hate.  I wish that more of them would turn their beloved guns on themselves.

There is no distortion whatsoever only your misinterpretation. Islam commands them to attack and kill the non-believers. Only liberal idiots fail to read, understand, and except their religion. First they come for the kweers then they come for everyone else. Repent you butt cowboy!

I personally do not believe there was any misinterpretation on Jackoff's part.  These evil cretin socialists fully understand the issues, but the FACTS never help them advance their EVIL AGENDA.  Therefore, they MISREPRESENT, DISTORT AND OUTRIGHT LIE in order to advance their evil repressive ideology.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 1998
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberal Ideology Hardest Hit

Post  Jammer on Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:09 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:Registered Democrat...when will we accept that democrats should not be allowed to have guns?

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/06/12/multiple-casualties-in-orlando-from-act-of-terrorism-at-night-club/#comments

democrats by definition are EVIL people.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 1998
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberal Ideology Hardest Hit

Post  Dr. Evil on Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:33 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:It's too bad we have idiots in this world that distort their "religion" and use it to spread fear and hate.  I wish that more of them would turn their beloved guns on themselves.

There is no distortion whatsoever only your misinterpretation. Islam commands them to attack and kill the non-believers. The Bible does too, if you choose to take it at face value Only liberal idiots fail to read, understand, and except their religion. The Bible says to love one another. First they come for the kweers then they come for everyone else. Repent you butt cowboy! Was that in the Bible?
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3332
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberal Ideology Hardest Hit

Post  Dr. Evil on Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:35 pm

Jammer wrote:WOW – what a conundrum this is for repressive liberals.  Just think about what it would be like for a conservative to have to make a choice between a balanced budget and having a reduced but sensible regulatory environment that would lead to business expansion and job growth.  As a conservative you really want BOTH.  However, you are boxed into a corner and must make a decision between the two.  That would be a tough decision on which is most important and would be your first choice.

Well that is what repressive liberals are faced with.  They are now boxed into a corner and must choose which of their favorite protected species to side with.  They must choose either murderous terrorist muslims or kinky deviant sexual perverts as their favorite.  What a conundrum for them.

What's so hard about it? This guy was a deranged psychopath.
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3332
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberal Ideology Hardest Hit

Post  Jammer on Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:46 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Jammer wrote:WOW – what a conundrum this is for repressive liberals.  Just think about what it would be like for a conservative to have to make a choice between a balanced budget and having a reduced but sensible regulatory environment that would lead to business expansion and job growth.  As a conservative you really want BOTH.  However, you are boxed into a corner and must make a decision between the two.  That would be a tough decision on which is most important and would be your first choice.

Well that is what repressive liberals are faced with.  They are now boxed into a corner and must choose which of their favorite protected species to side with.  They must choose either murderous terrorist muslims or kinky deviant sexual perverts as their favorite.  What a conundrum for them.

What's so hard about it?  This guy was a deranged psychopath.

Don’t you hate it when the moron redundant dumbass liberals take up space and give us their “BREAKING NEWS”?

Everyone already knows that the shooter was a deranged psychopath.  It was previously very clearly stated that the shooter was a REGISTERED DEMOCRAT.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 1998
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberal Ideology Hardest Hit

Post  Dr. Evil on Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:48 pm

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Jammer wrote:WOW – what a conundrum this is for repressive liberals.  Just think about what it would be like for a conservative to have to make a choice between a balanced budget and having a reduced but sensible regulatory environment that would lead to business expansion and job growth.  As a conservative you really want BOTH.  However, you are boxed into a corner and must make a decision between the two.  That would be a tough decision on which is most important and would be your first choice.

Well that is what repressive liberals are faced with.  They are now boxed into a corner and must choose which of their favorite protected species to side with.  They must choose either murderous terrorist muslims or kinky deviant sexual perverts as their favorite.  What a conundrum for them.

What's so hard about it?  This guy was a deranged psychopath.

Don’t you hate it when the moron redundant dumbass liberals take up space and give us their “BREAKING NEWS”?

Everyone already knows that the shooter was a deranged psychopath.  It was previously very clearly stated that the shooter was a REGISTERED DEMOCRAT.

And?
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3332
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberal Ideology Hardest Hit

Post  Darth Cheney on Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:51 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:It's too bad we have idiots in this world that distort their "religion" and use it to spread fear and hate.  I wish that more of them would turn their beloved guns on themselves.

There is no distortion whatsoever only your misinterpretation. Islam commands them to attack and kill the non-believers.  The Bible does too, if you choose to take it at face value Only liberal idiots fail to read, understand, and except their religion.  The Bible says to love one another. First they come for the kweers then they come for everyone else. Repent you butt cowboy!  Was that in the Bible?

Please list the people who are following the Bible's Old Testament...

avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3204
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberal Ideology Hardest Hit

Post  Darth Cheney on Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:59 pm

Shooter was long suspected by FBI but Dog Eater in Chief made sure he was free to roam the streets and murder infidels.

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/06/12/multiple-casualties-in-orlando-from-act-of-terrorism-at-night-club/#comments

Meanwhile 500 Syrians stream into this country every month...
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3204
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberal Ideology Hardest Hit

Post  Skeptical on Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:00 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:The two groups they love the most in conflict:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3637414/Everyone-running-Gunman-bursts-gay-nightclub-Florida-shoots-20-people-taking-hostages.html

So far during what channel surfing I have done while this incident monopolies the news I have heard a lot of rhetoric.

Included in all this rhetoric was the possibility the shooter may have Islamic Jihad leanings, the shooter was "organized and prepared", why did he do it, why wasn't red flags, etc., etc, etc, ad nauseum.

What is missing so far is that a terrible Islamic terrorist took place and what is the US going to do to prevent further attacks (other than the usual calls for more control laws).
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2525
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberal Ideology Hardest Hit

Post  Dr. Evil on Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:01 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:Shooter was long suspected by FBI but Dog Eater in Chief made sure he was free to roam the streets and murder infidels.

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/06/12/multiple-casualties-in-orlando-from-act-of-terrorism-at-night-club/#comments

Meanwhile 500 Syrians stream into this country every month...

I assume you're talking about Obama. What does he have to do with this?
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3332
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberal Ideology Hardest Hit

Post  Darth Cheney on Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:03 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:The two groups they love the most in conflict:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3637414/Everyone-running-Gunman-bursts-gay-nightclub-Florida-shoots-20-people-taking-hostages.html

So far during what channel surfing I have done while this incident monopolies the news I have heard a lot of rhetoric.

Included in all this rhetoric was the possibility the shooter may have Islamic Jihad leanings, the shooter was "organized and prepared", why did he do it, why wasn't red flags, etc., etc, etc, ad nauseum.

What is missing so far is that a terrible Islamic terrorist took place and what is the US going to do to prevent further attacks (other than the usual calls for more control laws).

I told you Obummer is bringing no-background check young male Syrians in...
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3204
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberal Ideology Hardest Hit

Post  Dr. Evil on Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:03 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:The two groups they love the most in conflict:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3637414/Everyone-running-Gunman-bursts-gay-nightclub-Florida-shoots-20-people-taking-hostages.html

So far during what channel surfing I have done while this incident monopolies the news I have heard a lot of rhetoric.

Included in all this rhetoric was the possibility the shooter may have Islamic Jihad leanings, the shooter was "organized and prepared", why did he do it, why wasn't red flags, etc., etc, etc, ad nauseum.

What is missing so far is that a terrible Islamic terrorist took place and what is the US going to do to prevent further attacks (other than the usual calls for more control laws).

What would you suggest we do?
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3332
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberal Ideology Hardest Hit

Post  Darth Cheney on Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:05 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:Shooter was long suspected by FBI but Dog Eater in Chief made sure he was free to roam the streets and murder infidels.

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/06/12/multiple-casualties-in-orlando-from-act-of-terrorism-at-night-club/#comments

Meanwhile 500 Syrians stream into this country every month...

I assume you're talking about Obama.   What does he have to do with this?

He is in charge of this Nation's security...remember Bush?
He is also the one that won't say radical Islamic terrorist because they are doing his bidding and bringing about the Caliphate.

Is there anything Obama is responsible for in your eyes besides getting out and playing 18 holes?
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3204
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberal Ideology Hardest Hit

Post  Dr. Evil on Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:07 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:Shooter was long suspected by FBI but Dog Eater in Chief made sure he was free to roam the streets and murder infidels.

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/06/12/multiple-casualties-in-orlando-from-act-of-terrorism-at-night-club/#comments

Meanwhile 500 Syrians stream into this country every month...

I assume you're talking about Obama.   What does he have to do with this?

He is in charge of this Nation's security...remember Bush?
He is also the one that won't say radical Islamic terrorist because they are doing his bidding and bringing about the Caliphate.

Is there anything Obama is responsible for in your eyes besides getting out and playing 18 holes?

Got a link?

Was Obama responsible for Sandy Hook as well?


Last edited by Dr. Jones on Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3332
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberal Ideology Hardest Hit

Post  Darth Cheney on Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:08 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:The two groups they love the most in conflict:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3637414/Everyone-running-Gunman-bursts-gay-nightclub-Florida-shoots-20-people-taking-hostages.html

So far during what channel surfing I have done while this incident monopolies the news I have heard a lot of rhetoric.

Included in all this rhetoric was the possibility the shooter may have Islamic Jihad leanings, the shooter was "organized and prepared", why did he do it, why wasn't red flags, etc., etc, etc, ad nauseum.

What is missing so far is that a terrible Islamic terrorist took place and what is the US going to do to prevent further attacks (other than the usual calls for more control laws).

What would you suggest we do?

Arrest the National traitor who occupies the White House to start with...
Stop importing Mooslims from the middle east...
Starting arresting the known radical Mooslims in this country like the latest shooter.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3204
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberal Ideology Hardest Hit

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum