Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disrespect

+4
Skeptical
Gomezz Adddams
Dr. Evil
nightlight88
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Disrespect - Page 2 Empty Re: Disrespect

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:28 pm

Fla. prosecutor suspended after rant
http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/18/us/florida-prosecutor-orlando-comments/index.html

Such a load of bullshit I had to post it again.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:18 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:Fla. prosecutor suspended after rant

A Florida assistant state attorney has been suspended after allegedly writing controversial Facebook posts slamming the type of people in downtown Orlando and those who go to nightclubs.

Whew !!  Good thing it wasn't a terrorist revealing what actions against innocent people are being planned.

Heyyyy, your slipping Jones, nothing about your favorite activity .. masturbation.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:22 pm

Skeptical wrote:

A Florida assistant state attorney has been suspended after allegedly writing controversial Facebook posts slamming the type of people in downtown Orlando and those who go to nightclubs.

Whew !!  Good thing it wasn't a terrorist revealing what actions against innocent people are being planned.

Heyyyy, your slipping Jones, nothing about your favorite activity .. masturbation.

Hmmmm, I thought Dr Mengela's favorite activities were sodomy and killing unborns.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:50 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Hmmmm, I thought Dr Mengela's favorite activities were sodomy and killing unborns.

Those two are probably still high on his list but lately he has expressed strong interest/fascination with masturbation, especially those who can be observed masturbating in their vehicles.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:44 pm

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:15 am

Most Americans don't support perverted behavior no matter what legislation is passed by the Kweer in Chief.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:32 am

Darth Cheney wrote:

Most Americans don't support perverted behavior no matter what legislation is passed by the Kweer in Chief.

What do you think of the pastor's comments? Do you think they're consistent with what the bible teaches?

"Hey, are you sad that 50 pedophiles were killed today? No ... I think that's great. I think that helps society. I think Orlando, Florida's a little safer tonight," he said to the crowd of believers in front of him.

"The tragedy is that more of them didn't die," he said.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:12 am

Move over BLM, here comes QLM !
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:12 am

Darth Cheney wrote:

... except of course Primate Perversion videos. LOL Laughing Laughing Laughing
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:20 am

cnn.com wrote:White suggested the flag is creating a "hostile work environment."

"I wish to state for the record that, even if there is deemed to be zero liability from an HR perspective, it is still -- in my view -- unconscionable that the county administrator didn't express to the board that this divisive symbol might create an uncomfortable workplace environment for many of his employees," White wrote in an email to the county's HR director, the report says.

... waiting for Darth or nighlight88 to chastise this pussified individual into her safe space.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:21 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

What do you think of the pastor's comments?  Do you think they're consistent with what the bible teaches?

"Hey, are you sad that 50 pedophiles were killed today? No ... I think that's great. I think that helps society.  I think Orlando, Florida's a little safer tonight," he said to the crowd of believers in front of him.

How overtly christian of this man of the cloth. Rolling Eyes
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:59 am

Sort of surprised that there wasn't a pic of the rainbow flag flying above the Hillsborough County building in Dr Jones' link.

Raising the flags !

Disrespect - Page 2 06172011

TAMPA — An LGBT pride flag now waves above Hillsborough County Center, but it's a decision some in the community aren't happy about, especially given a County Commission vote last year to remove the Confederate flag from the building.  [www.tampabay.com]
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:09 am

In honor of Pride weekend activities in St Petersburg, the Stars and Stripes and Rainbow Stripes at full mast over St Petersburg City Hall:

Disrespect - Page 2 04338510

St. Petersburg Mayor Rick Kriseman raised the Pride Flag over City Hall early Thursday at a public ceremony on the northeast lawn. [CHERIE DIEZ | Times]  [www.tampabay.com]
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:58 am

Shortie's Ex wrote:In honor of Pride weekend activities in St Petersburg, the Stars and Stripes and Rainbow Stripes at full mast over St Petersburg City Hall:

Disrespect - Page 2 04338510

St. Petersburg Mayor Rick Kriseman raised the Pride Flag over City Hall early Thursday at a public ceremony on the northeast lawn. [CHERIE DIEZ | Times]  [www.tampabay.com]

Isn't that the same flag found in the apartment of Vester Lee Flanagan, the gay black who gunned down the two straight WDBJ reporters in Virginia?
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:44 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

What do you think of the pastor's comments?  Do you think they're consistent with what the bible teaches?

"Hey, are you sad that 50 pedophiles were killed today? No ... I think that's great. I think that helps society.  I think Orlando, Florida's a little safer tonight," he said to the crowd of believers in front of him.

As the Islamists say: "Kill them out of compassion"

https://pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2016/06/12/orlando-night-club-attack-by-known-wolf-terrorist-previously-investigated-by-fbi/

Last edited by Darth Cheney on Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:14 pm

Liberals do NOT believe in EQUAL rights.  They believe in SPECIAL rights.

LIBERALISM MUST BE ENDED BEFORE IT ENDS THE WORLD  
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:48 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

https://pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2016/06/12/orlando-night-club-attack-by-known-wolf-terrorist-previously-investigated-by-fbi/

So, do you agree with the pastor?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:10 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Unless I am grossly mistaken you are the one that sides with the Mooslims and wanting to bring them to this country without limits. Based on that fact, I don't even have to ask whether you agree with the pastor...your actions speak volumes now own up.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:19 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Unless I am grossly mistaken you are the one that sides with the Mooslims and wanting to bring them to this country without limits. Based on that fact, I don't even have to ask whether you agree with the pastor...your actions speak volumes now own up.

Yes, you're grossly mistaken. What u think about the pastor's comments?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:40 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Yes, you're grossly mistaken.  What u think about the pastor's comments?

So you want to stop the Mooslims from immigrating into this country?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:30 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Yes, you're grossly mistaken.  What u think about the pastor's comments?

So you want to stop the Mooslims from immigrating into this country?

Why would you comment on my post if you're not going to answer the question? You go first.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:33 pm

BE AWARE, Jackoff Jones is merely using the repressive liberal tactic of trying to control the narrative.  I suggest that you simply shove a fence post as far up his ass that you can and then send the cretin home.  He is a worthless piece of dogshit.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:06 pm

Jammer wrote:BE AWARE, Jackoff Jones is merely using the repressive liberal tactic of trying to control the narrative.  I suggest that you simply shove a fence post as far up his ass that you can and then send the cretin home.  He is a worthless piece of dogshit.

I'm simply asking a question. Not that hard, unless you're scared of your answer.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:44 pm

Anybody who believes a SINGLE WORD that Jackoff Jones says, is a complete fool.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:22 pm

Jammer wrote:Anybody who believes a SINGLE WORD that Jackoff Jones says, is a complete fool.

Don't you have some severed heads in your basement you should be tending to?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum