Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disrespect

+4
Skeptical
Gomezz Adddams
Dr. Evil
nightlight88
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Disrespect - Page 3 Empty Re: Disrespect

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:10 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Jammer wrote:BE AWARE, Jackoff Jones is merely using the repressive liberal tactic of trying to control the narrative.  I suggest that you simply shove a fence post as far up his ass that you can and then send the cretin home.  He is a worthless piece of dogshit.

I'm simply asking a question.   Not that hard, unless you're scared of your answer.

Do you also want transgenders to be killed out of "compassion" or just lesbian and gays? Some day bigots like you will be publicly shamed and rightfully so.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:46 pm

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:38 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:Pope makes historic apology to gays
http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/26/world/pope-apologize-gays/index.html

"The problem is a person that has a condition, that has good will and who seeks God, who are we to judge? And we must accompany them well." Amazing, the cool Pope calls homosexuality a "condition" as in a problem? As in abnormal? Nice backhand Frank.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:02 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

"The problem is a person that has a condition, that has good will and who seeks God, who are we to judge? And we must accompany them well." Amazing, the cool Pope calls homosexuality a "condition" as in a problem? As in abnormal?  Nice backhand Frank.

I think you need to revisit the meaning of the word 'condition'

The circumstances affecting the way in which people live or work, especially with regard to their safety or well-being.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:16 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

"The problem is a person that has a condition, that has good will and who seeks God, who are we to judge? And we must accompany them well." Amazing, the cool Pope calls homosexuality a "condition" as in a problem? As in abnormal?  Nice backhand Frank.

The circumstances affecting the way in which people live or work, especially with regard to their safety or well-being.

I think you need to learn how to use a dictionary. You're an embarrassment.

Merriam-Webster: Abnormal state that disrupts a plant's or animal's normal bodily functioning.

Synonyms: Ailment, disease, disorder.

Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:02 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Merriam-Webster: Abnormal state that disrupts a plant's or animal's normal bodily functioning.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/condition

You must have been thumbing through the Merriam-Webster: Wannabe Condescending Jackass Edition.  I saw it in the book store right next to a book called 'The Constitution for WingNuts'.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:17 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

You must have been thumbing through the Merriam-Webster: Wannabe Condescending Jackass Edition.  I saw it in the book store right next to a book called 'The Constitution for WingNuts'.

Like I stated: 4-c: a usually defective state of health

Frank's statement hearkens back to the day when the medical community considered homosexuality a mental defect, a psychological disorder. Why else would he use the word "problem" with "condition"? Frank is saying we forgive those who are afflicted or sin.

Matthew 18:21-22

21 Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?
22 Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.

Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:08 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Like I stated:   4-c: a usually defective state of health

Frank's statement hearkens back to the day when the medical community considered homosexuality a mental defect, a psychological disorder. Why else would he use the word "problem" with "condition"? Frank is saying we forgive those who are afflicted or sin.

21 Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?
22 Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.

The 'problem' he is referring to is the condemnation of homosexuals.

Even if he is referencing it in the same way that you are, it doesn't need to be in the same derogatory context that you are trying to pigeonhole him into. People excel in different areas because they have a "condition" that allows them to do so. Black men have long been thought to have a condition that makes them superior athletes to their fair skinned counterparts. Many of the brightest minds in the world have one foot in the nut house, which is an unfortunate condition. OCD is a condition that makes many excel at their jobs. A condition doesn't have to be bad.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:28 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Even if he is referencing it in the same way that you are, it doesn't need to be in the same derogatory context that you are trying to pigeonhole him into.  People excel in different areas because they have a "condition" that allows them to do so. Black men have long been thought to have a condition that makes them superior athletes to their fair skinned counterparts.  Many of the brightest minds in the world have one foot in the nut house, which is an unfortunate condition.  OCD is a condition that makes many excel at their jobs.  A condition doesn't have to be bad.

The "problem" Frank refers to is how Christians are to deal with the "condition" of homosexuality. But what is this condition? The Catholic Catechism states that homosexual acts are "intrinsically disordered", they are "contrary to the natural law" and are "acts of grave depravity".

And the Catechism is explicit in how Catholics are to deal with homosexuals: "This inclination [homosexuality], which is objectively disordered, constitutes for most of them a trial. They must be accepted with respect, compassion, and sensitivity. Every sign of unjust discrimination in their regard should be avoided. These persons are called to fulfill God's will in their lives and, if they are Christians, to unite to the sacrifice of the Lord's Cross the difficulties they may encounter from their condition."

Frank said nothing different from the Catholic Cathechism. He only does his equivocation dance step and slings more of his kumbaya bs. Nothing but Vatican public relations.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:36 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Even if he is referencing it in the same way that you are, it doesn't need to be in the same derogatory context that you are trying to pigeonhole him into.  People excel in different areas because they have a "condition" that allows them to do so. Black men have long been thought to have a condition that makes them superior athletes to their fair skinned counterparts.  Many of the brightest minds in the world have one foot in the nut house, which is an unfortunate condition.  OCD is a condition that makes many excel at their jobs.  A condition doesn't have to be bad.

The "problem" Frank refers to is how Christians are to deal with the "condition" of homosexuality. But what is this condition? The Catholic Catechism states that homosexual acts are "intrinsically disordered", they are "contrary to the natural law" and are "acts of grave depravity".

And the Catechism is explicit in how Catholics are to deal with homosexuals: "This inclination [homosexuality], which is objectively disordered, constitutes for most of them a trial. They must be accepted with respect, compassion, and sensitivity. Every sign of unjust discrimination in their regard should be avoided. These persons are called to fulfill God's will in their lives and, if they are Christians, to unite to the sacrifice of the Lord's Cross the difficulties they may encounter from their condition."

Frank said nothing different from the Catholic Cathechism. He only does his equivocation dance step and slings more of his kumbaya bs. Nothing but Vatican public relations.

Assuming You're right, how well do you think Christians are handling themselves in regard to homosexuals?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum