Make America White Again [Rick Tyler for Congress]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Make America White Again [Rick Tyler for Congress]

Post  Shortie's Ex on Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:39 am

Congressional campaign in TN.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/06/22/tennessee-congressional-candidate-make-america-white-again/86248816/

Another example of someone willing to wear a target on his back, Mr Jammer ?
avatar
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1137
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Make America White Again [Rick Tyler for Congress]

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:55 am

Shortie's Ex wrote:Congressional campaign in TN.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/06/22/tennessee-congressional-candidate-make-america-white-again/86248816/

Another example of someone willing to wear a target on his back, Mr Jammer ?

Rick Tyler has a snowball's chance in hell of being elected. What's your point?
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Make America White Again [Rick Tyler for Congress]

Post  Clicker on Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:58 am

I don't have time to dig around and find all the Lib socialists running for local offices that are spewing the same kind of vocal vomit. I see them in the local elections more often now. Why? Because they never make it to the Majors and cannot get rational backing. Bernie is spawning a whole new herd of these nutcakes...................
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 802
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Make America White Again [Rick Tyler for Congress]

Post  Jammer on Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:14 pm

Clicker wrote:I don't have time to dig around and find all the Lib socialists running for local offices that are spewing the same kind of vocal vomit.  I see them in the local elections more often now. Why?  Because they never make it to the Majors and cannot get rational backing.  Bernie is spawning a whole new herd of these nutcakes...................

Don't waste your time.  This is just another communist tactic to control the narrative.  These scumbags are PURE EVIL.  Every single one of these useful idiots is trying to rob our children and grandchildren of their personal liberty.  They hate America and will do anything to destroy the greatest country in the world.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2082
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Make America White Again [Rick Tyler for Congress]

Post  Shortie's Ex on Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:45 pm

Mr Clicker this is a race for US Congress. A national office. And you don't have to dig. Mr Tyler's campaign has been trending on lots of social media.

And "they do it too" ? WTH ?
avatar
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1137
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Make America White Again [Rick Tyler for Congress]

Post  Shortie's Ex on Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:53 pm

Jammer wrote:
Clicker wrote:I don't have time to dig around and find all the Lib socialists running for local offices that are spewing the same kind of vocal vomit.  I see them in the local elections more often now. Why?  Because they never make it to the Majors and cannot get rational backing.  Bernie is spawning a whole new herd of these nutcakes...................

Don't waste your time.  This is just another communist tactic to control the narrative.  These scumbags are PURE EVIL.  Every single one of these useful idiots is trying to rob our children and grandchildren of their personal liberty.  They hate America and will do anything to destroy the greatest country in the world.

Yes, Mr Tyler' s campaign advocates robbing some people of personal liberty.  Same with the personal liberties of their children and grandchildren too.  Is he the useful idiot which you refer to ?

Did you even bother to brief yourself on the content of Mr Tyler's campaign before offering your blather and balderdash ?
avatar
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1137
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Make America White Again [Rick Tyler for Congress]

Post  Shortie's Ex on Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:07 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:Congressional campaign in TN.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/06/22/tennessee-congressional-candidate-make-america-white-again/86248816/

Another example of someone willing to wear a target on his back, Mr Jammer ?

Rick Tyler has a snowball's chance in hell of being elected. What's your point?

Oh Gomezz most specifically I was wondering if Mr Jammer might offer comment about Mr Tyler and his campaign compared with this from a Just Braying It post -
Jammer wrote:
... when conservatives are willing to wear a target on their backs and let the useful idiots call them racists, bigots and haters and not strike back at them.

Is Mr Tyler one of those willing to wear a target on their back ?  If so, who placed the target on his back ?
avatar
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1137
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Make America White Again [Rick Tyler for Congress]

Post  Skeptical on Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:23 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Clicker wrote:I don't have time to dig around and find all the Lib socialists running for local offices that are spewing the same kind of vocal vomit.  I see them in the local elections more often now. Why?  Because they never make it to the Majors and cannot get rational backing.  Bernie is spawning a whole new herd of these nutcakes...................

Don't waste your time.  This is just another communist tactic to control the narrative.  These scumbags are PURE EVIL.  Every single one of these useful idiots is trying to rob our children and grandchildren of their personal liberty.  They hate America and will do anything to destroy the greatest country in the world.

Yes, Mr Tyler' s campaign advocates robbing some people of personal liberty.  Same with the personal liberties of their children and grandchildren too.  

No doubt will pick up support and/or votes from the Democrats.
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2555
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Make America White Again [Rick Tyler for Congress]

Post  Clicker on Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:30 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:Mr Clicker this is a race for US Congress. A national office.  And you don't have to dig.  Mr Tyler's campaign has been trending on lots of social media.

And "they do it too" ?  WTH ?

Where did I say "they do it too"?
The election is a LOCAL election for a National Office. That's how we get nutcakes like the idiot from Houston that thinks we landed astronauts on Mars ans others whose command of the language is horrible. The only people who can understand them live in the Ghettos. Yes the guy is off kilter but you'll never see him in the House. Why? Because unlike dimms, Reps are a bit smarter than that.
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 802
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Make America White Again [Rick Tyler for Congress]

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:37 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:Congressional campaign in TN.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/06/22/tennessee-congressional-candidate-make-america-white-again/86248816/

Another example of someone willing to wear a target on his back, Mr Jammer ?

Rick Tyler has a snowball's chance in hell of being elected. What's your point?

Oh Gomezz most specifically I was wondering if Mr Jammer might offer comment about Mr Tyler and his campaign compared with this from a Just Braying It post -
Jammer wrote:
... when conservatives are willing to wear a target on their backs and let the useful idiots call them racists, bigots and haters and not strike back at them.

Is Mr Tyler one of those willing to wear a target on their back ?  If so, who placed the target on his back ?

Hell, I don't even know if Tyler is a "conservative". I'm sure you can find bigoted and racist Democrats in Tennessee and the South. Consider that both David Duke and Lyndon LaRouche were once Democrats. Andrew Jackson, Woodrow Wilson, FDR and LBJ, Democrats all, are considered the most racist Presidents.

Interesting to note that while both 3rd District Congressman Charles Fleischman and Tennessee Republican Party Chairman Ryan Haynes have denounced the billboard, there is nothing but crickets from the Democrats.
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Make America White Again [Rick Tyler for Congress]

Post  Shortie's Ex on Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:22 pm

Well Gomezz from his campaign website the following position statements:

http://ricktylerforcongress.com/positions-2/

ricktylerforcongress.com wrote:Positions of Congressional Candidate Rick Tyler

Gun Rights – The 2nd Amendment is clear and unambiguous… the people have the God given right to keep and bear arms! Any attempt by government to infringe upon this right is, in and of itself, a criminal act!

Abortion – Life begins at conception and abortion constitutes the unjust taking of a human life. American is under divine judgment for having allowed this wholesale slaughter via the shedding of innocent blood.

The United States Constitution – The United States Constitution declares itself to be the supreme law of the land. Public servants take an oath before God and men to obey the Constitution. Violation of this oath casts public servants in the light of oath-breaking criminals who deserve prosecution and punishment.

Income Tax – This odious and oppressive tax comes straight from the words of the Communist Manifesto which advocates a heavy, graduated, progressive income tax in its 2nd plank. The income tax is flagrantly unconstitutional and should be resisted along with IRS Gestapo tactics by all who abhor tyranny and cherish the liberties our founding fathers purchased with their lives, fortunes, and sacred honor.

The Federal Reserve – The Federal Reserve was established in 1913 via a secretive criminal conspiracy hatched at Jekyll Island, Georgia. The Fed exists and operates in express violation of the U.S. Constitution. The Fed never has been audited and has amassed $50 trillion in tax free profits since its inception. To the owners and operatives of this criminal syndicate that masquerades as a legitimate steward of the public trust, we borrow the following words from Andy Jackson, “We’re going to rout you vipers out, by God!”

Government Schools – The State has failed miserably in the education of our nation’s children. Schools have devolved into statist indoctrination centers that have come to undermine the Christian morality upon which our Republic was established. Home schooling and private Christian education need to supplant and challenge the hegemony of corrupt and subversive state education.

Homosexuality and Same-gender “Marriage” – Homosexuality is an abomination in the eyes of God and, when practiced as a lifestyle, facilitates crimes against nature. Homosexuals often are thoughtful, gifted, and exceedingly capable in their respective vocations. Nevertheless, they are guilty of a sin that is hastening judgment and destruction upon the land. The acceptance of same-gender “marriage” is prima facie evidence of a collective form of insanity gripping our nation.

The War on Terror – Our open southern border belies the fact that the supposed war on terror is a sham designed to preoccupy the public with make-believe enemies and bogeymen. This phony war has been utilized to gut the Constitution and prepare the United States for disastrous entry into the utopian new world order.

The Patriot Act I & II – These massive legislative compilations that went unread by the congressmen and senators who voted for them must be scrapped in totality in that they constitute a clear and present danger to what little remains of our Republic.

9/11 – Like the Kennedy assassination and other sea-change events, 9/11 has spawned an avalanche of disinformation and bitter fruit in the form of an assault upon the Bill of Rights, justification of an interventionist foreign policy, the waging of undeclared wars of aggression and accompanying regime change policies. The “official” explanation of what transpired on 9/11 is fraught with inconsistencies and contradictions. A new, thorough, and genuinely independent investigation into this hideous crime is long overdue.

The Council on Foreign Relations – The CFR is a treasonous and subversive organization that needs to be thoroughly investigated and brought before the bar of justice for its high crime of exercising unlawful and subversive control over the American nation.

Department of Homeland Security – Like the Patriot Act, the Department of Homeland Security’s unprecedented consolidation of powers increases and magnifies the power of the police state over citizens who still think they are free. It must be abolished.

Territorial Secession – The states have the absolute and inviolate right to secede from the national union and any act designed to prevent or punish the exercise of this right is criminal in nature.

Immigration – A permanent European American majority must be galvanized to insure the nation’s well-being and survival. In the interest of this objective we must return to pre-1960’s immigration laws and policies, deport the vast millions of illegal aliens currently residing within our nation, secure our southern border, terminate policies that subsidize minority birth rates, and encourage the escalation of European and Caucasian immigration from such countries as former Rhodesia and South Africa in the largest possible numbers.


Last edited by Shortie's Ex on Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1137
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Rick Tyler - Crusader Against Evil (sounds familiar doesn't it)

Post  Shortie's Ex on Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:30 pm

A blog post from the campaign:

http://ricktylerforcongress.com/2016/03/31/crusader-against-evil/

Crusader against evil.  Sounds familiar doesn't it ?
avatar
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1137
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Make America White Again [Rick Tyler for Congress]

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:45 pm

For a guy who got only 5,759 votes (0.4% of the total) in the 2014 Senate race and isn't gonna get siht this time either, the Outrage Brigade out in Twitterverse seems trying awfully hard to damn all conservatives with guilt by association. It's like watching a schoolyard fight with those in the crowd egging on the participants. I hope you're not one of those people ShortX but I suspect you are.
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Make America White Again [Rick Tyler for Congress]

Post  nightlight88 on Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:21 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:For a guy who got only 5,759 votes (0.4% of the total) in the 2014 Senate race and isn't gonna get siht this time either, the Outrage Brigade out in Twitterverse seems trying awfully hard to damn all conservatives with guilt by association.  It's like watching a schoolyard fight with those in the crowd egging on the participants. I hope you're not one of those people ShortX but I suspect you are.

Libspeak: One irrational person is called a conservative and all conservatives are the same

Libspeak: One shooter kills several people and all gun owners are the same

Libspeak: One moslim kills 50 in a night club, but we can't classify all moslims as the same
avatar
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Make America White Again [Rick Tyler for Congress]

Post  Jammer on Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:30 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:For a guy who got only 5,759 votes (0.4% of the total) in the 2014 Senate race and isn't gonna get siht this time either, the Outrage Brigade out in Twitterverse seems trying awfully hard to damn all conservatives with guilt by association.  It's like watching a schoolyard fight with those in the crowd egging on the participants. I hope you're not one of those people ShortX but I suspect you are.

Libspeak:  One irrational person is called a conservative and all conservatives are the same

Libspeak:  One shooter kills several people and all gun owners are the same

Libspeak:  One moslim kills 50 in a night club, but we can't classify all moslims as the same

I had never heard of this Tyler guy and did not have a clue who he was, so I went and looked into him on Ballotpedia - WHICH BY THE WAY IS AN EXCELLENT RESOURCE.

https://ballotpedia.org/Rick_Tyler

He really is not even a rounding error, he is a non-event.  It appears that he is another one of the people running for political office who are trying to be Donald Trump "lookalikes"   I just saw on the news with Marco Rubio getting back in the race that he has one of these clowns running in his race.

In any event, Tyler is not a Republican and I did not find a single reputable conservative organization like the Club for Growth that has endorsed him.  There is absolute ZERO connection to anything with this guy.  What this is -- is just ONE MORE attempt by the repressive liberal useful idiots to control the narrative.  Don't let them drag you into that cesspool.   The focus needs to be on their evil agenda to fundamentally transform this country into a socialistic third world country.

It is time to turn the tables on these evil cretins and get talking to our friends and neighbors so they are not misled by these LYING REPRESSIVE LIBERALS.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2082
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Make America White Again [Rick Tyler for Congress]

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum