Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brits Give the Finger to the EU

+5
Jammer
Clicker
Dr. Evil
Darth Cheney
Gomezz Adddams
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Brits Give the Finger to the EU - Page 4 Empty Re: Brits Give the Finger to the EU

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:56 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:Brexit leadership vanishes like a fart in the wind...

Front man Farage deserted by Brexit bandmates?
http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/29/politics/farage-brexit-frontman/

Jeebus, the Conservative Party leadership election isn't until September 9. Yet Paul Armstrong pretends to think he knows how a parliamentarian system work while it's obvious from his flap doodle that he doesn't know jack. Fcuk, were you brothers of a different mother? You both must have been dropped on your head numerous times as an infant.

What a brilliant idea. You and your band of bona-fide butt plugs ramrod through one of the most disruptive referendums in the country's history, and then just go on vacation for a couple months while the citizens willow in waist deep in your shiit, with no sense of direction or security whatsoever. That's what leadership is made of! Did your mom put Jack in your bottle when you were an infant? Or did it come from the spigot that way?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Brits Give the Finger to the EU - Page 4 Empty Re: Brits Give the Finger to the EU

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:54 am

Farage quits: 'I've done my bit'
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/04/europe/farage-resign-ukip-brexit/index.html

This keeps getting better all the time. Typical conservative BS. They have no idea how to fix anything, but they sure can throw a tantrum i.e. ObamaCare. SSDC.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:19 am

LYING SACK OF DOGSHIT
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:31 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:Farage quits: 'I've done my bit'
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/04/europe/farage-resign-ukip-brexit/index.html

This keeps getting better all the time.  Typical conservative BS.  They have no idea how to fix anything, but they sure can throw a tantrum i.e. ObamaCare.  SSDC.

Imagine that. A quasi-politician who said last year that he was going to resign after the election following through with his promise.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:29 pm

Just Braying It wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Just Braying It wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Just Braying It wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Just Braying It wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:Looks like the UK could be doing some splitting of its own....

Divided kingdom: This map tells a pretty big story
http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/24/europe/eu-referendum-britain-divided/index.html

Scots already turned down leaving Britain 55% - 45% but if they should decide to leave, more power to them. I'm about 1/3 Scot and 1/3 English but I always favored the Scots secession. The remaining Norwegian in me doesn't give a siht. There won't be any EU for them to join but I still support their independence movement.
How can your heritage be thirds? Unless there was some sort of inbreeding, I'm pretty sure that doesn't sound right!

Jeebus Puckernutte, are you trying to take the Dumbazz Title away from Farmer Fcukstik?

Quick now, calculate the decimal equivalent of 5/16. You can use a calculator so you don't overtax your brain. Isn't it something like .31 or 31% which is pretty damn close to 1/3. I guess you haven't found "approximately" in your
vocabulary. Look between anus and asshole.
How do you know that you're not 11/32?

Whoa, Puckernutte™ isn't going gently into that goodnight. Nice counter to Fcukstik's iodiocy. I'm impressed.
Which 5/16 is it that causes such a temper?

The part that doesn't suffer fools gladly.
Are you sure that's not the 21/64 part?

Now you are going to go back 6 generations and involve Gomezz's great-great-great-great grandparents ?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:36 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:Brexit leadership vanishes like a fart in the wind...

Front man Farage deserted by Brexit bandmates?
http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/29/politics/farage-brexit-frontman/

Did you compare notes with Peggy Noonan ? The stuff surrounding the Brexit vote and the aftermath inspired an op-ed piece in the Wall Street Journal this past weekend.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:38 pm

Jammer wrote:
blah, blah, blah

Did you have something to contribute to the thread ?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:41 am

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:
blah, blah, blah

Did you have something to contribute to the thread ?

His comment contributes more to threads than any of yours.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4