Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Still Banging the Benghazi Drum

+2
Jammer
Dr. Evil
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Still Banging the Benghazi Drum Empty Still Banging the Benghazi Drum

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:42 am

Benghazi report: Clinton should have realized risks
http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/28/politics/benghazi-report-hillary-clinton/index.html

You do realize that during the last hearing her numbers started to rise, don't you? You remember the one? That 10 hour marathon?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Still Banging the Benghazi Drum Empty Re: Still Banging the Benghazi Drum

Post  Jammer Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:11 am

Cretins that are dumber than a rock, say really stupid things. Still Banging the Benghazi Drum 3218178747
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:52 am

Dr. Jones wrote:Benghazi report: Clinton should have realized risks
http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/28/politics/benghazi-report-hillary-clinton/index.html

You do realize that during the last hearing her numbers started to rise,  don't you?  You remember the one? That 10 hour marathon?

Five take aways from the Benghazi Report:

1. Obama Administration put re-election above foreign policy by misleading the public immediately and continually.

2. Clinton placed her political considerations above Benghazi security.

3. Obama Administration never contemplated sending military assistance.

4. Obama lied about bringing attackers to justice.

5. Obama obstructed the investigation.

http://thefederalist.com/2016/06/28/5-big-takeaways-from-the-house-benghazi-report/
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:38 am

Typical Dimms.  Trying to flip the issue again.  The Dimms are trying to claim the report is simply election year trashing.  The Reps, in the report, are saying that the coverup is dodging till the election is over.   The dimms use the ply of claiming "it's just politics" while doing exactly the same thing.  Priceless!!!!!!!!!!
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:36 pm

I'd take the use of the word "report" with a block of salt considering it's source, and the politics behind it. Maybe more of an editorial. I haven't bothered to read into it much but from what I'm reading here they've pivoted away from Hillary to Obama. Well isn't that special?? Probably better off that way, there wasn't much left of that horse.

I agree with Clicker that this isn't election year politics though. It's perpetual.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:48 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:I'd take the use of the word "report" with a block of salt considering it's source, and the politics behind it.   Maybe more of an editorial.  I haven't bothered to read into it much but from what I'm reading here they've pivoted away from Hillary to Obama.  Well isn't that special??  Probably better off that way,  there wasn't much left of that horse.

I agree with Clicker that this isn't election year politics though.  It's perpetual.

Thing is, if the parties were flipped you'd think it was all Gods truth.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:06 pm

Clicker wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:I'd take the use of the word "report" with a block of salt considering it's source, and the politics behind it.   Maybe more of an editorial.  I haven't bothered to read into it much but from what I'm reading here they've pivoted away from Hillary to Obama.  Well isn't that special??  Probably better off that way,  there wasn't much left of that horse.

I agree with Clicker that this isn't election year politics though.  It's perpetual.

Thing is, if the parties were flipped you'd think it was all Gods truth.

Absolutely not.   I don't blame Bush at all for 9/11.  I don't jump on the Katrina bandwagon.  I don't blame Reagan for Beirut(unless someone pushes Benghazi).

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:09 pm

MORE BULLSHIT
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:40 pm

I'm surprised you're not taking it with a train of salt since it did't come through your CNN filter. Benghazi was such a clusterfcuk that there is more than enough blame to be spread around. And since the Broomrider was the point person for the Gang that Couldn't Shoot Straight, she gets to share in the resulting shiste storm. She's a proven pathological liar, when the 3:00 am call comes, she sleeps through it and as a Commander in Chief she has demonstrated she won't have your back in a fight. Why any one still defends this piece of human garbage let alone vote for her goes beyond the pale.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:59 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

I'm surprised you're not taking it with a train of salt since it did't come through your CNN filter. Benghazi was such a clusterfcuk that there is more than enough blame to be spread around. And since the Broomrider was the point person for the Gang that Couldn't Shoot Straight, she gets to share in the resulting shiste storm. She's a proven pathological liar, when the 3:00 am call comes, she sleeps through it and as a Commander in Chief she has demonstrated she won't have your back in a fight. Why any one still defends this piece of human garbage let alone vote for her goes beyond the pale.

I'm sorry.  I like my sources to be reputable.  I know to some that being reputable doesn't amount to a hill of beans, but this is my hill,  and these are my beans, so you can bite me.

To be clear, I wasn't referring to the source of your article,  but to the source of the so called "report". Having Republicans report on Benghazi is like having a bunch of nuns do a report on Mardi Gras.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:57 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

I'm sorry.  I like my sources to be reputable.  I know to some that being reputable doesn't amount to a hill of beans, but this is my hill,  and these are my beans, so you can bite me.

To be clear, I wasn't referring to the source of your article,  but to the source of the so called "report".  Having Republicans report on Benghazi is like having a bunch of nuns do a report on Mardi Gras.

You mean "reputable" .. like in Susan Rice proclaiming the attack was a spontaneous response to a YouTube video?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:32 am

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

To be clear, I wasn't referring to the source of your article,  but to the source of the so called "report".  Having Republicans report on Benghazi is like having a bunch of nuns do a report on Mardi Gras.

You mean "reputable" .. like in Susan Rice proclaiming the attack was a spontaneous response to a YouTube video?

Here we go again.....*sigh*........ http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/06/17/benghazi-attack-suspect-had-been-living-defiantly-in-plain-sight.html

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:02 am

Benghazi victim's family speaks out:

Amb. Stevens' sister: Don't blame Clinton for Benghazi
http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/29/politics/stevens-family-clinton-benghazi-interview/index.html

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:43 am

Dr. Jones wrote:Benghazi victim's family speaks out:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/29/politics/stevens-family-clinton-benghazi-interview/index.html

Sean Smith, an US information management officer killed in the attack, mother blames Clinton.

"There’s a special place in hell’ for people like Hillary Clinton and I hope she enjoys it there!"

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/11/patricia-smith-mother-of-benghazi-victim-i-hope-hi/
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:54 am

While I'm sorry for her loss, the Benghazi report specifically pointed out that the facility in Benghazi was designated “temporary” precisely in order to skirt stringent security provisions required by the State Department for permanent outposts like consulates and embassies.

Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:04 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

While I'm sorry for her loss, the Benghazi report specifically pointed out that the facility in Benghazi was designated “temporary” precisely in order to skirt stringent security provisions required by the State Department for permanent outposts like consulates and embassies.

Good golly, that's interesting. What are the different designations? And what do their security provisions entail? Was their security consistent with similar compounds with similar security concerns? How about of the last fifty years?

More importantly, can you, or your precious report tell me what the proper amount of security and upgraded protocol would have been to avoid this tragedy? Please be specific.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:49 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Good golly, that's interesting.  What are the different designations?  And what do their security provisions entail?  Was their security consistent with similar compounds with similar security concerns?  How about of the last fifty years?  

More importantly, can you, or your precious report tell me what the proper amount of security and upgraded protocol  would have been to avoid this tragedy?  Please be specific.

Right after you tell us how more gun laws could have prevented Columbine, Sandy Hook, Orlando, Ft. Hood. U of Va.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:33 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Good golly, that's interesting.  What are the different designations?  And what do their security provisions entail?  Was their security consistent with similar compounds with similar security concerns?  How about of the last fifty years?  

More importantly, can you, or your precious report tell me what the proper amount of security and upgraded protocol  would have been to avoid this tragedy?  Please be specific.

Right after you tell us how more gun laws could have prevented Columbine, Sandy Hook, Orlando, Ft. Hood. U of Va.

Quite the stretch from Benghazi, don'tchya think? Anywho, go ahead and start another thread if you like.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:01 pm

The State Department renewed the lease for the U.S. compound in Benghazi two months before the Sept. 11, 2012 terrorist attacks without requiring the facility to meet normal security standards. That news comes from an interview Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., conducted with a survivor of the attacks.

The survivor, a State Department diplomatic security agent whose name isn't being disclosed, spoke behind closed doors in late November to Senators Graham, Bob Corker, R-Tenn., and Robert Menendez, D-N.J. The previously-undisclosed existence of the year-long lease calls into question the State Department's designation of the compound as "temporary" and therefore exempt from normal security requirements.

According to the Accountability Review Board (ARB) that investigated security shortfalls, a "key driver behind the weak security platform in Benghazi was the decision to treat Benghazi as a temporary, residential facility...This resulted in the Special Mission compound being excepted from office facility standards and accountability" under federal law. The ARB said Benghazi's security was "far short" of standards from the start in November 2011 and "remained so even in September 2012, despite multiple field-expedient upgrades funded by [diplomatic security]."

A State Department official told CBS News that although the facility was exempt from normal requirements, a long list of improvements was made to physical security including concrete jersey barriers, barbed wire and hardened safe rooms with steel doors. As to what makes a facility considered "temporary" even with a year-long commitment, the State Department told CBS News "a temporary facility is one we occupy in a place where we have not yet decided to have a permanent diplomatic presence."

The lease renewal came shortly after a June 2012 assault in which an improvised explosive device blew a giant hole in the exterior wall of the facility. Graham also says he learned that in addition to other denied requests, the State Department's Regional Security Officer for Libya asked for stronger security for the compound in August 2012 but it was denied. The State Department told CBS News that the August 2012 request for more security was not submitted to headquarters, so there was no denial.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/us-benghazi-compound-lease-renewed-without-security/
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:03 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Sean Smith, an US information management officer killed in the attack, mother blames Clinton.

"There’s a special place in hell’ for people like Hillary Clinton and I hope she enjoys it there!"

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/11/patricia-smith-mother-of-benghazi-victim-i-hope-hi/

I'm sorry for your loss Mrs. Smith, but if it helps....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/06/17/benghazi-attack-suspect-had-been-living-defiantly-in-plain-sight.html

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:20 pm

Still Banging the Benghazi Drum C22c7725ab03f7fd5980a9632fb2a33f
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:19 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Here we go again.....*sigh*........  http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/06/17/benghazi-attack-suspect-had-been-living-defiantly-in-plain-sight.html

What a choice!

Which of these liars do you believe?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:22 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Here we go again.....*sigh*........  http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/06/17/benghazi-attack-suspect-had-been-living-defiantly-in-plain-sight.html

What a choice!  

Which of what liars?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:41 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

What a choice!  

Which of what liars?

Susan Rice or your idol .. the Benghazi attack suspect
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:45 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

What a choice!  

Which of what liars?

Susan Rice or your idol .. the Benghazi attack suspect

I'm not sure what you're getting at. What do you think he's lying about?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next