Canada, Mexico and the US

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Canada, Mexico and the US

Post  Clicker on Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:25 pm

Watching a meeting between the three Prez who are now doing a news conf. Mexico and Canada have normal animated intelligent Prez out there running the show. We have BarryO, white haired, and appearing about 90 fumbling about urhing and ahing his way thru time not really saying anything but conveying a appearance of a malaise afflicted guy trying to sing praises of the past we all know are lies. Canada and Mexico are making side deals to protect themselves for the day that Trump calls a halt to the US money trains fleeing our country to theirs. gonna be good watching NAFTA sink into the sunset..................

Clicker

Posts : 644
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canada, Mexico and the US

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:03 pm

Clicker wrote:Watching a meeting between the three Prez who are now doing a news conf.  Mexico and Canada have normal animated intelligent Prez out there running the show.  We have BarryO, white haired, and appearing about 90 fumbling about urhing and ahing his way thru time not really saying anything but conveying a appearance of a  malaise afflicted guy trying to sing praises of the past we all know are lies.  Canada and Mexico are making side deals to protect themselves for the day that Trump calls a halt to the US money trains fleeing our country to theirs.  gonna be good watching NAFTA sink into the sunset..................

Wow, these idiots can't even shake hands.

Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2868
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canada, Mexico and the US

Post  Jammer on Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:21 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Clicker wrote:Watching a meeting between the three Prez who are now doing a news conf.  Mexico and Canada have normal animated intelligent Prez out there running the show.  We have BarryO, white haired, and appearing about 90 fumbling about urhing and ahing his way thru time not really saying anything but conveying a appearance of a  malaise afflicted guy trying to sing praises of the past we all know are lies.  Canada and Mexico are making side deals to protect themselves for the day that Trump calls a halt to the US money trains fleeing our country to theirs.  gonna be good watching NAFTA sink into the sunset..................

Wow, these idiots can't even shake hands.

I nave never seen one, but this might be the liberal circle jerk that you always hear about.

Jammer

Posts : 1786
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canada, Mexico and the US

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:14 pm

The handshake wasn't nearly as embarrassing as sucking face and holding hands with the Saudi King Abdallah.

Dr. Evil

Posts : 3099
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canada, Mexico and the US

Post  Clicker on Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:50 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:The handshake wasn't nearly as embarrassing as sucking face and holding hands with the Saudi King Abdallah.

Talk about desperation.  It must really suck to be you.


Last edited by Clicker on Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Clicker

Posts : 644
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canada, Mexico and the US

Post  nightlight88 on Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:27 am

Dr. Jones wrote:The handshake wasn't nearly as embarrassing as sucking face and holding hands with the Saudi King Abdallah.

The stupidity of people who think photo shopped pictures are true.

nightlight88

Posts : 1657
Join date : 2012-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canada, Mexico and the US

Post  Dr. Evil on Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:10 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:The handshake wasn't nearly as embarrassing as sucking face and holding hands with the Saudi King Abdallah.

The stupidity of people who think photo shopped pictures are true.

Photo shopped? You need your head examined.

Dr. Evil

Posts : 3099
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canada, Mexico and the US

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:39 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:The handshake wasn't nearly as embarrassing as sucking face and holding hands with the Saudi King Abdallah.

The stupidity of people who think photo shopped pictures are true.

Photo shopped?  You need your head examined.

What Bush did was a "double kiss" or a "cheek kiss" which is done on the cheeks. Sometimes it's called an "air kiss". He did not "suck face" as you put it which indicates a kiss on the lips. Now get back to looking for public masturbators Fcukstik™.

Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2868
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canada, Mexico and the US

Post  Clicker on Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:06 pm

As usual the desperate Lib/commie has tried to deflect the conversation to Bush. So sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meanwhile, back on subject. Did any notice that control of the meeting was delegated to the Can-Mex members? That pair looked like they were ready to haul BO out just in order to shut him up. The guys are lucky they're young and able to stand their bored to tears while BarryO prattles on and on.

Clicker

Posts : 644
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canada, Mexico and the US

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum