Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Unbelievable, only in Obama's AmeriKa !

5 posters

Go down

This is Unbelievable,  only in Obama's AmeriKa ! Empty This is Unbelievable, only in Obama's AmeriKa !

Post  Skeptical Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:39 am

I haven't watched the gathering of LGBT, illegal immigrants, criminals, and other miscreants otherwise billed as the Democratic National Convention so hearing this didn't come as a big surprise.

How many times have we heard that deportation is to difficult to enforce? Here we have a person admitting she is here illegally and has received an order of deportation and has, in violation of the law, decided to ignore it! Does anyone believe that she wasn't told ahead of time that she would be protected from deportation following the speech

The DNC aided and abetted two illegal aliens on Monday night during the nationally televised DNC Convention 2016 in Philadelphia.  Thus, according to the law, the DNC twice violated Section 8 U.S. Code 1324.

At 8:04pm local time, the DNC invited an illegal alien to accompany her daughter to tout Hillary Clinton for president. During her speech, which was televised on national TV, the daughter explicitly said her mother is in the United States illegally.  Minutes before the mother and daughter team took to the stage, the DNC played a video showing the daughter communicating with Hillary Clinton during one of her tour stops in Nevada.  It was then that the daughter (Karla) admitted to Hillary Clinton that her mother (Francisca) received a government issued letter of deportation.  Clearly, the mother is ignoring the deportation order, and so to is the DNC and Hillary Clinton.

Following the mother / daughter act, another illegal alien took to the podium at 8:09pm local time.  Her name is Astrid Silva, and she said in clear english, “I came to America illegally with my mother when I was 4-years old.  We crossed the river [Rio Grande] on a raft.”

Aside from illegally harboring two illegal aliens, it would be interesting to learn how the illegal aliens traveled to Philadelphia and who paid for the travel arrangements?  Furthermore, where are they staying this evening and who paid for the lodging?

http://dennismichaellynch.com/dnc-breaks-federal-law-at-convention-violation-of-section-8-u-s-code-%C2%A7-1324/

Section 8 U.S. Code 1324

"(B)  A person who violates subparagraph (A) shall, for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs—
(i)   in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(i) or (v)(I) or in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(ii), (iii), or (iv) in which the offense was done for the purpose of commercial advantage or private financial gain, be fined under title 18, imprisoned not more than 10 years, or both;

(ii)   in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(ii), (iii), (iv), or (v)(II), be fined under title 18, imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both;

(iii)   in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(i), (ii), (iii), (iv), or (v) during and in relation to which the person causes serious bodily injury (as defined in section 1365 of title 18) to, or places in jeopardy the life of, any person, be fined under title 18, imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both; and

(iv)   in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(i), (ii), (iii), (iv), or (v) resulting in the death of any person, be punished by death or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, fined under title 18, or both. "
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

This is Unbelievable,  only in Obama's AmeriKa ! Empty Re: This is Unbelievable, only in Obama's AmeriKa !

Post  Just Braying It Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:23 pm

Where is the "forward" button?

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

This is Unbelievable,  only in Obama's AmeriKa ! Empty Re: This is Unbelievable, only in Obama's AmeriKa !

Post  Jammer Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:45 pm

Just Braying It wrote:Where is the "forward" button?

You pathetic piece of dogshit.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:15 pm

Skeptical wrote:
I haven't watched the gathering of LGBT, illegal immigrants, criminals, and other miscreants otherwise billed as the Democratic National Convention so hearing this didn't come as a big surprise.

How many times have we heard that deportation is to difficult to enforce? Here we have a person admitting she is here illegally and has received an order of deportation and has, in violation of the law, decided to ignore it! Does anyone believe that she wasn't told ahead of time that she would be protected from deportation following the speech

The DNC aided and abetted two illegal aliens on Monday night during the nationally televised DNC Convention 2016 in Philadelphia.  Thus, according to the law, the DNC twice violated Section 8 U.S. Code 1324.

At 8:04pm local time, the DNC invited an illegal alien to accompany her daughter to tout Hillary Clinton for president. During her speech, which was televised on national TV, the daughter explicitly said her mother is in the United States illegally.  Minutes before the mother and daughter team took to the stage, the DNC played a video showing the daughter communicating with Hillary Clinton during one of her tour stops in Nevada.  It was then that the daughter (Karla) admitted to Hillary Clinton that her mother (Francisca) received a government issued letter of deportation.  Clearly, the mother is ignoring the deportation order, and so to is the DNC and Hillary Clinton.

Following the mother / daughter act, another illegal alien took to the podium at 8:09pm local time.  Her name is Astrid Silva, and she said in clear english, “I came to America illegally with my mother when I was 4-years old.  We crossed the river [Rio Grande] on a raft.”

Aside from illegally harboring two illegal aliens, it would be interesting to learn how the illegal aliens traveled to Philadelphia and who paid for the travel arrangements?  Furthermore, where are they staying this evening and who paid for the lodging?

http://dennismichaellynch.com/dnc-breaks-federal-law-at-convention-violation-of-section-8-u-s-code-%C2%A7-1324/

Section 8 U.S. Code 1324

"(B)  A person who violates subparagraph (A) shall, for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs—
(i)   in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(i) or (v)(I) or in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(ii), (iii), or (iv) in which the offense was done for the purpose of commercial advantage or private financial gain, be fined under title 18, imprisoned not more than 10 years, or both;

(ii)   in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(ii), (iii), (iv), or (v)(II), be fined under title 18, imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both;

(iii)   in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(i), (ii), (iii), (iv), or (v) during and in relation to which the person causes serious bodily injury (as defined in section 1365 of title 18) to, or places in jeopardy the life of, any person, be fined under title 18, imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both; and

(iv)   in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(i), (ii), (iii), (iv), or (v) resulting in the death of any person, be punished by death or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, fined under title 18, or both. "

You ever watched the show 'Moonshiners'?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:18 am

Libs would love it if the illegals were arrested and immediately deported.  Making martyrs is their stock in trade, the more bodies the better.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down