Moochelle the Liar

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moochelle the Liar

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:11 pm

Mother Mochelle repeats her lie from a commencement speech at City College of New York during her DNC speech last night. Talking about how far Blacks have advanced since slavery, she stated in both speeches “…. I wake up every morning in a house that was built by slaves.”

However the historical facts are that the White House was built largely by Scottish masons and their apprentices, local tradesmen, local carpenters, immigrant Irish and Scottish laborers and free blacks. This fact is conveniently excluded from her speeches and the false implication that remains is that slaves alone were responsible for the construction of the White House. Historical documents show that slaves labored primarily in the production of materials, (rough cut timber, rough cut stones, clay for brick and mortar) to build the White House. While Scottish stone masons were used in the quarries to train the slaves on how to quarry the stones, the masons refused black apprentices and used apprentices of their own choosing. To claim that slaves built the White House, one would also have to claim that wheat farmers bake wedding cakes and lumberjacks build houses.
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moochelle the Liar

Post  Skeptical on Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:10 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Mother Mochelle repeats her lie from a commencement speech at City College of New York during her DNC speech last night.  Talking about how far Blacks have advanced since slavery, she stated in both speeches “…. I wake up every morning in a house that was built by slaves.”

However the historical facts are that the White House was built largely by Scottish masons and their apprentices, local tradesmen, local carpenters, immigrant Irish and Scottish laborers and free blacks. This fact is conveniently excluded from her speeches and the false implication that remains is that slaves alone were responsible for the construction of the White House. Historical documents show that slaves labored primarily in the production of materials, (rough cut timber, rough cut stones, clay for brick and mortar) to build the White House. While Scottish stone masons were used in the quarries to train the slaves on how to quarry the stones, the masons refused black apprentices and used apprentices of their own choosing.  To claim that slaves built the White House, one would also have to claim that wheat farmers bake wedding cakes and lumberjacks build houses.

She said it so it must be true!  Reminds me of Ned Beatty in the Movie "Shooter"

avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2553
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moochelle the Liar

Post  Clicker on Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:38 am

Political speech is always fast and loose, with the emphasis on loose. People tend to listen to the "noise" and not the meaning of the noise when forming opinions about the truth of the noise. My motto is "Don't listen to what they say, watch what they do". I've found the two, many times, bear little resemblance to each other.
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 800
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moochelle the Liar

Post  Dr. Evil on Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:23 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Mother Mochelle repeats her lie from a commencement speech at City College of New York during her DNC speech last night.  Talking about how far Blacks have advanced since slavery, she stated in both speeches “…. I wake up every morning in a house that was built by slaves.”

However the historical facts are that the White House was built largely by Scottish masons and their apprentices, local tradesmen, local carpenters, immigrant Irish and Scottish laborers and free blacks. This fact is conveniently excluded from her speeches and the false implication that remains is that slaves alone were responsible for the construction of the White House. Historical documents show that slaves labored primarily in the production of materials, (rough cut timber, rough cut stones, clay for brick and mortar) to build the White House. While Scottish stone masons were used in the quarries to train the slaves on how to quarry the stones, the masons refused black apprentices and used apprentices of their own choosing.  To claim that slaves built the White House, one would also have to claim that wheat farmers bake wedding cakes and lumberjacks build houses.

O'Really???

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/87604632/?client=ms-android-verizon
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3456
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moochelle the Liar

Post  Darth Cheney on Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:37 pm

Why does she straighten her hair...kinda white don't ya think?
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3231
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moochelle the Liar

Post  Clicker on Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:13 am

Darth Cheney wrote:Why does she straighten her hair...kinda white don't ya think?

It would be nice to see the "Natural" Mochelle wouldn't it? I've often wondered why Obummer hasn't used his pen and phone to decree free hairstyles for all blacks to improve their "self esteem".
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 800
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moochelle the Liar

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:51 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:Mother Mochelle repeats her lie from a commencement speech at City College of New York during her DNC speech last night.  Talking about how far Blacks have advanced since slavery, she stated in both speeches “…. I wake up every morning in a house that was built by slaves.”

However the historical facts are that the White House was built largely by Scottish masons and their apprentices, local tradesmen, local carpenters, immigrant Irish and Scottish laborers and free blacks. This fact is conveniently excluded from her speeches and the false implication that remains is that slaves alone were responsible for the construction of the White House. Historical documents show that slaves labored primarily in the production of materials, (rough cut timber, rough cut stones, clay for brick and mortar) to build the White House. While Scottish stone masons were used in the quarries to train the slaves on how to quarry the stones, the masons refused black apprentices and used apprentices of their own choosing.  To claim that slaves built the White House, one would also have to claim that wheat farmers bake wedding cakes and lumberjacks build houses.

O'Really???

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/87604632/?client=ms-android-verizon

O'Riley's justification of the use of slaves is pointless. Slaves were recruited from local plantations but not until recruitment efforts in Europe had fallen short. The main reason for European laborers was they were cheaper to hire than local labor and slaves. The commission in charge of building the White House offered foreign laborers $3 a month, $2 less than the $5 a month being paid to slave owners for the use of their slaves.

http://dcswamp.blogspot.com/2013/01/six-freemasons-from-edinburgh-and-white.html

The fact remains that without the Scottish masons, the White House wouldn't have been built. The slave could quarry all the stone and cut all the timber and in the end it all would be still sitting there.
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moochelle the Liar

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:02 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:Mother Mochelle repeats her lie from a commencement speech at City College of New York during her DNC speech last night.  Talking about how far Blacks have advanced since slavery, she stated in both speeches “…. I wake up every morning in a house that was built by slaves.”

However the historical facts are that the White House was built largely by Scottish masons and their apprentices, local tradesmen, local carpenters, immigrant Irish and Scottish laborers and free blacks. This fact is conveniently excluded from her speeches and the false implication that remains is that slaves alone were responsible for the construction of the White House. Historical documents show that slaves labored primarily in the production of materials, (rough cut timber, rough cut stones, clay for brick and mortar) to build the White House. While Scottish stone masons were used in the quarries to train the slaves on how to quarry the stones, the masons refused black apprentices and used apprentices of their own choosing.  To claim that slaves built the White House, one would also have to claim that wheat farmers bake wedding cakes and lumberjacks build houses.

O'Really???

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/87604632/?client=ms-android-verizon

O'Riley's justification of the use of slaves is pointless. Slaves were recruited from local plantations but not until recruitment efforts in Europe had fallen short. The main reason for European laborers was they were cheaper to hire than local labor and slaves. The commission in charge of building the White House offered foreign laborers $3 a month, $2 less than the $5 a month being paid to slave owners for the use of their slaves.

http://dcswamp.blogspot.com/2013/01/six-freemasons-from-edinburgh-and-white.html

The fact remains that without the Scottish masons, the White House wouldn't have been built. The slave could quarry all the stone and cut all the timber and in the end it all would be still sitting there.

https://www.whitehousehistory.org/questions/did-slaves-build-the-white-house
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3456
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moochelle the Liar

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:14 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:Mother Mochelle repeats her lie from a commencement speech at City College of New York during her DNC speech last night.  Talking about how far Blacks have advanced since slavery, she stated in both speeches “…. I wake up every morning in a house that was built by slaves.”

However the historical facts are that the White House was built largely by Scottish masons and their apprentices, local tradesmen, local carpenters, immigrant Irish and Scottish laborers and free blacks. This fact is conveniently excluded from her speeches and the false implication that remains is that slaves alone were responsible for the construction of the White House. Historical documents show that slaves labored primarily in the production of materials, (rough cut timber, rough cut stones, clay for brick and mortar) to build the White House. While Scottish stone masons were used in the quarries to train the slaves on how to quarry the stones, the masons refused black apprentices and used apprentices of their own choosing.  To claim that slaves built the White House, one would also have to claim that wheat farmers bake wedding cakes and lumberjacks build houses.

O'Really???

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/87604632/?client=ms-android-verizon

O'Riley's justification of the use of slaves is pointless. Slaves were recruited from local plantations but not until recruitment efforts in Europe had fallen short. The main reason for European laborers was they were cheaper to hire than local labor and slaves. The commission in charge of building the White House offered foreign laborers $3 a month, $2 less than the $5 a month being paid to slave owners for the use of their slaves.

http://dcswamp.blogspot.com/2013/01/six-freemasons-from-edinburgh-and-white.html

The fact remains that without the Scottish masons, the White House wouldn't have been built. The slave could quarry all the stone and cut all the timber and in the end it all would be still sitting there.

https://www.whitehousehistory.org/questions/did-slaves-build-the-white-house

And your point?
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moochelle the Liar

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:34 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:Mother Mochelle repeats her lie from a commencement speech at City College of New York during her DNC speech last night.  Talking about how far Blacks have advanced since slavery, she stated in both speeches “…. I wake up every morning in a house that was built by slaves.”

However the historical facts are that the White House was built largely by Scottish masons and their apprentices, local tradesmen, local carpenters, immigrant Irish and Scottish laborers and free blacks. This fact is conveniently excluded from her speeches and the false implication that remains is that slaves alone were responsible for the construction of the White House. Historical documents show that slaves labored primarily in the production of materials, (rough cut timber, rough cut stones, clay for brick and mortar) to build the White House. While Scottish stone masons were used in the quarries to train the slaves on how to quarry the stones, the masons refused black apprentices and used apprentices of their own choosing.  To claim that slaves built the White House, one would also have to claim that wheat farmers bake wedding cakes and lumberjacks build houses.

O'Really???

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/87604632/?client=ms-android-verizon

O'Riley's justification of the use of slaves is pointless. Slaves were recruited from local plantations but not until recruitment efforts in Europe had fallen short. The main reason for European laborers was they were cheaper to hire than local labor and slaves. The commission in charge of building the White House offered foreign laborers $3 a month, $2 less than the $5 a month being paid to slave owners for the use of their slaves.

http://dcswamp.blogspot.com/2013/01/six-freemasons-from-edinburgh-and-white.html

The fact remains that without the Scottish masons, the White House wouldn't have been built. The slave could quarry all the stone and cut all the timber and in the end it all would be still sitting there.

https://www.whitehousehistory.org/questions/did-slaves-build-the-white-house

And your point?

they tuned to African American—enslaved and free—to provide the bulk of labor that built the White House, the United States Capitol, and other early government buildings.

The slaves joined a work force that included local white laborers and artisans from Maryland and Virginia, as well as immigrants from Ireland, Scotland, and other European nations.

They provided the bulk of the labor.  That's all we really need to know.   However, it says that the slaves joined other workers, and one can only assume that they weren't talking about in the quarry.  There may have been a few skilled laborers to do the technical work, especially on such a prestigious project, but rest assured the ones hauling the mortar weren't there because they needed a tan. Suspect
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3456
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moochelle the Liar

Post  Darth Cheney on Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:06 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:Mother Mochelle repeats her lie from a commencement speech at City College of New York during her DNC speech last night.  Talking about how far Blacks have advanced since slavery, she stated in both speeches “…. I wake up every morning in a house that was built by slaves.”

However the historical facts are that the White House was built largely by Scottish masons and their apprentices, local tradesmen, local carpenters, immigrant Irish and Scottish laborers and free blacks. This fact is conveniently excluded from her speeches and the false implication that remains is that slaves alone were responsible for the construction of the White House. Historical documents show that slaves labored primarily in the production of materials, (rough cut timber, rough cut stones, clay for brick and mortar) to build the White House. While Scottish stone masons were used in the quarries to train the slaves on how to quarry the stones, the masons refused black apprentices and used apprentices of their own choosing.  To claim that slaves built the White House, one would also have to claim that wheat farmers bake wedding cakes and lumberjacks build houses.

O'Really???

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/87604632/?client=ms-android-verizon

O'Riley's justification of the use of slaves is pointless. Slaves were recruited from local plantations but not until recruitment efforts in Europe had fallen short. The main reason for European laborers was they were cheaper to hire than local labor and slaves. The commission in charge of building the White House offered foreign laborers $3 a month, $2 less than the $5 a month being paid to slave owners for the use of their slaves.

http://dcswamp.blogspot.com/2013/01/six-freemasons-from-edinburgh-and-white.html

The fact remains that without the Scottish masons, the White House wouldn't have been built. The slave could quarry all the stone and cut all the timber and in the end it all would be still sitting there.

https://www.whitehousehistory.org/questions/did-slaves-build-the-white-house

And your point?

they tuned to African American—enslaved and free—to provide the bulk of labor that built the White House, the United States Capitol, and other early government buildings.

The slaves joined a work force that included local white laborers and artisans from Maryland and Virginia, as well as immigrants from Ireland, Scotland, and other European nations.

They provided the bulk of the labor.  That's all we really need to know.   However, it says that the slaves joined other workers, and one can only assume that they weren't talking about in the quarry.  There may have been a few skilled laborers to do the technical work, especially on such a prestigious project, but rest assured the ones hauling the mortar weren't there because they needed a tan. Suspect

Hey look...a liberal making up history to fit a narrative regardless of the facts.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3231
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moochelle the Liar

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:52 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:Mother Mochelle repeats her lie from a commencement speech at City College of New York during her DNC speech last night.  Talking about how far Blacks have advanced since slavery, she stated in both speeches “…. I wake up every morning in a house that was built by slaves.”

However the historical facts are that the White House was built largely by Scottish masons and their apprentices, local tradesmen, local carpenters, immigrant Irish and Scottish laborers and free blacks. This fact is conveniently excluded from her speeches and the false implication that remains is that slaves alone were responsible for the construction of the White House. Historical documents show that slaves labored primarily in the production of materials, (rough cut timber, rough cut stones, clay for brick and mortar) to build the White House. While Scottish stone masons were used in the quarries to train the slaves on how to quarry the stones, the masons refused black apprentices and used apprentices of their own choosing.  To claim that slaves built the White House, one would also have to claim that wheat farmers bake wedding cakes and lumberjacks build houses.

O'Really???

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/87604632/?client=ms-android-verizon

O'Riley's justification of the use of slaves is pointless. Slaves were recruited from local plantations but not until recruitment efforts in Europe had fallen short. The main reason for European laborers was they were cheaper to hire than local labor and slaves. The commission in charge of building the White House offered foreign laborers $3 a month, $2 less than the $5 a month being paid to slave owners for the use of their slaves.

http://dcswamp.blogspot.com/2013/01/six-freemasons-from-edinburgh-and-white.html

The fact remains that without the Scottish masons, the White House wouldn't have been built. The slave could quarry all the stone and cut all the timber and in the end it all would be still sitting there.

https://www.whitehousehistory.org/questions/did-slaves-build-the-white-house

And your point?

they tuned to African American—enslaved and free—to provide the bulk of labor that built the White House, the United States Capitol, and other early government buildings.

The slaves joined a work force that included local white laborers and artisans from Maryland and Virginia, as well as immigrants from Ireland, Scotland, and other European nations.

They provided the bulk of the labor.  That's all we really need to know.   However, it says that the slaves joined other workers, and one can only assume that they weren't talking about in the quarry.  There may have been a few skilled laborers to do the technical work, especially on such a prestigious project, but rest assured the ones hauling the mortar weren't there because they needed a tan. Suspect

Hey look...a liberal making up history to fit a narrative regardless of the facts.

Facts? Don't lecture me on facts. Try talking to the guy who is trying to pretend that slave labor wasn't used in building the White House.
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3456
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moochelle the Liar

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:45 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:Mother Mochelle repeats her lie from a commencement speech at City College of New York during her DNC speech last night.  Talking about how far Blacks have advanced since slavery, she stated in both speeches “…. I wake up every morning in a house that was built by slaves.”

However the historical facts are that the White House was built largely by Scottish masons and their apprentices, local tradesmen, local carpenters, immigrant Irish and Scottish laborers and free blacks. This fact is conveniently excluded from her speeches and the false implication that remains is that slaves alone were responsible for the construction of the White House. Historical documents show that slaves labored primarily in the production of materials, (rough cut timber, rough cut stones, clay for brick and mortar) to build the White House. While Scottish stone masons were used in the quarries to train the slaves on how to quarry the stones, the masons refused black apprentices and used apprentices of their own choosing.  To claim that slaves built the White House, one would also have to claim that wheat farmers bake wedding cakes and lumberjacks build houses.

O'Really???

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/87604632/?client=ms-android-verizon

O'Riley's justification of the use of slaves is pointless. Slaves were recruited from local plantations but not until recruitment efforts in Europe had fallen short. The main reason for European laborers was they were cheaper to hire than local labor and slaves. The commission in charge of building the White House offered foreign laborers $3 a month, $2 less than the $5 a month being paid to slave owners for the use of their slaves.

http://dcswamp.blogspot.com/2013/01/six-freemasons-from-edinburgh-and-white.html

The fact remains that without the Scottish masons, the White House wouldn't have been built. The slave could quarry all the stone and cut all the timber and in the end it all would be still sitting there.

https://www.whitehousehistory.org/questions/did-slaves-build-the-white-house

And your point?

they tuned to African American—enslaved and free—to provide the bulk of labor that built the White House, the United States Capitol, and other early government buildings.

The slaves joined a work force that included local white laborers and artisans from Maryland and Virginia, as well as immigrants from Ireland, Scotland, and other European nations.

They provided the bulk of the labor.  That's all we really need to know.   However, it says that the slaves joined other workers, and one can only assume that they weren't talking about in the quarry.  There may have been a few skilled laborers to do the technical work, especially on such a prestigious project, but rest assured the ones hauling the mortar weren't there because they needed a tan. Suspect

Hey look...a liberal making up history to fit a narrative regardless of the facts.

Facts?  Don't lecture me on facts.  Try talking to the guy who is trying to pretend that slave labor wasn't used in building the White House.

I never said that slaves weren't used in building the White House. I was only countering the implication made by Moochelle that the White House was built entirely by slaves, but thanks for putting words in my mouth. Azzhole.
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moochelle the Liar

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:19 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:Mother Mochelle repeats her lie from a commencement speech at City College of New York during her DNC speech last night.  Talking about how far Blacks have advanced since slavery, she stated in both speeches “…. I wake up every morning in a house that was built by slaves.”

However the historical facts are that the White House was built largely by Scottish masons and their apprentices, local tradesmen, local carpenters, immigrant Irish and Scottish laborers and free blacks. This fact is conveniently excluded from her speeches and the false implication that remains is that slaves alone were responsible for the construction of the White House. Historical documents show that slaves labored primarily in the production of materials, (rough cut timber, rough cut stones, clay for brick and mortar) to build the White House. While Scottish stone masons were used in the quarries to train the slaves on how to quarry the stones, the masons refused black apprentices and used apprentices of their own choosing.  To claim that slaves built the White House, one would also have to claim that wheat farmers bake wedding cakes and lumberjacks build houses.

O'Really???

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/87604632/?client=ms-android-verizon

O'Riley's justification of the use of slaves is pointless. Slaves were recruited from local plantations but not until recruitment efforts in Europe had fallen short. The main reason for European laborers was they were cheaper to hire than local labor and slaves. The commission in charge of building the White House offered foreign laborers $3 a month, $2 less than the $5 a month being paid to slave owners for the use of their slaves.

http://dcswamp.blogspot.com/2013/01/six-freemasons-from-edinburgh-and-white.html

The fact remains that without the Scottish masons, the White House wouldn't have been built. The slave could quarry all the stone and cut all the timber and in the end it all would be still sitting there.

https://www.whitehousehistory.org/questions/did-slaves-build-the-white-house

And your point?

they tuned to African American—enslaved and free—to provide the bulk of labor that built the White House, the United States Capitol, and other early government buildings.

The slaves joined a work force that included local white laborers and artisans from Maryland and Virginia, as well as immigrants from Ireland, Scotland, and other European nations.

They provided the bulk of the labor.  That's all we really need to know.   However, it says that the slaves joined other workers, and one can only assume that they weren't talking about in the quarry.  There may have been a few skilled laborers to do the technical work, especially on such a prestigious project, but rest assured the ones hauling the mortar weren't there because they needed a tan. Suspect

Hey look...a liberal making up history to fit a narrative regardless of the facts.

Facts?  Don't lecture me on facts.  Try talking to the guy who is trying to pretend that slave labor wasn't used in building the White House.

I never said that slaves weren't used in building the White House. I was only countering the implication made by Moochelle that the White House was built entirely by slaves, but thanks for putting words in my mouth. Azzhole.

She didn't say that. Stop putting words in her mouth. Azzhole.
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3456
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moochelle the Liar

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:44 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:Mother Mochelle repeats her lie from a commencement speech at City College of New York during her DNC speech last night.  Talking about how far Blacks have advanced since slavery, she stated in both speeches “…. I wake up every morning in a house that was built by slaves.”

However the historical facts are that the White House was built largely by Scottish masons and their apprentices, local tradesmen, local carpenters, immigrant Irish and Scottish laborers and free blacks. This fact is conveniently excluded from her speeches and the false implication that remains is that slaves alone were responsible for the construction of the White House. Historical documents show that slaves labored primarily in the production of materials, (rough cut timber, rough cut stones, clay for brick and mortar) to build the White House. While Scottish stone masons were used in the quarries to train the slaves on how to quarry the stones, the masons refused black apprentices and used apprentices of their own choosing.  To claim that slaves built the White House, one would also have to claim that wheat farmers bake wedding cakes and lumberjacks build houses.

O'Really???

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/87604632/?client=ms-android-verizon

O'Riley's justification of the use of slaves is pointless. Slaves were recruited from local plantations but not until recruitment efforts in Europe had fallen short. The main reason for European laborers was they were cheaper to hire than local labor and slaves. The commission in charge of building the White House offered foreign laborers $3 a month, $2 less than the $5 a month being paid to slave owners for the use of their slaves.

http://dcswamp.blogspot.com/2013/01/six-freemasons-from-edinburgh-and-white.html

The fact remains that without the Scottish masons, the White House wouldn't have been built. The slave could quarry all the stone and cut all the timber and in the end it all would be still sitting there.

https://www.whitehousehistory.org/questions/did-slaves-build-the-white-house

And your point?

they tuned to African American—enslaved and free—to provide the bulk of labor that built the White House, the United States Capitol, and other early government buildings.

The slaves joined a work force that included local white laborers and artisans from Maryland and Virginia, as well as immigrants from Ireland, Scotland, and other European nations.

They provided the bulk of the labor.  That's all we really need to know.   However, it says that the slaves joined other workers, and one can only assume that they weren't talking about in the quarry.  There may have been a few skilled laborers to do the technical work, especially on such a prestigious project, but rest assured the ones hauling the mortar weren't there because they needed a tan. Suspect

Hey look...a liberal making up history to fit a narrative regardless of the facts.

Facts?  Don't lecture me on facts.  Try talking to the guy who is trying to pretend that slave labor wasn't used in building the White House.

I never said that slaves weren't used in building the White House. I was only countering the implication made by Moochelle that the White House was built entirely by slaves, but thanks for putting words in my mouth. Azzhole.

She didn't say that.  Stop putting words in her mouth. Azzhole.

Word of the Day - Implication: The conclusion that can be drawn from something, although it is not explicitly stated.
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moochelle the Liar

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:39 pm

Even if we all lived in your little fantasy world where she meant something other than what she actually said, she would still be more right than your dumb ass.

they tuned to African American—enslaved and free—to provide the bulk of labor that built the White House, the United States Capitol, and other early government buildings.

Considering what we know about our forefathers, it is foolish to pretend that slave labor didn't play a huge role in the construction of the White House. Here's a good question for you. Why wouldn't they have used slaves?
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3456
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moochelle the Liar

Post  Skeptical on Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:22 pm


As per below the entire construction personnel was a diverse group so to single out one portion to make political points is disingenuous at best.

Construction of the White House began with the laying of the cornerstone on October 13, 1792, although there was no formal ceremony.[13] The main residence, as well as foundations of the house, were built largely by enslaved and free African-American laborers, as well as employed Europeans.[14] Much of the other work on the house was performed by immigrants, many not yet with citizenship. The sandstone walls were erected by Scottish immigrants, employed by Hoban,[15] as were the high-relief rose and garland decorations above the north entrance and the "fish scale" pattern beneath the pediments of the window hoods. The initial construction took place over a period of eight years, at a reported cost of $232,371.83 (equal to $3,239,992 today). Although not yet completed, the White House was ready for occupancy circa November 1, 1800.
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2553
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moochelle the Liar

Post  Darth Cheney on Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:12 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:Even if we all lived in your little fantasy world where she meant something other than what she actually said, she would still be more right than your dumb ass.

they tuned to African American—enslaved and free—to provide the bulk of labor that built the White House, the United States Capitol, and other early government buildings.

Considering what we know about our forefathers, it is foolish to pretend that slave labor didn't play a huge role in the construction of the White House.  Here's a good question for you.  Why wouldn't they have used slaves?

So why am I paying for half of them lying on their asses everyday with their hands outstretched as the contribute nothing to society?

Seems like I am the modern day slave.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3231
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moochelle the Liar

Post  Jammer on Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:59 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:Even if we all lived in your little fantasy world where she meant something other than what she actually said, she would still be more right than your dumb ass.

they tuned to African American—enslaved and free—to provide the bulk of labor that built the White House, the United States Capitol, and other early government buildings.

Considering what we know about our forefathers, it is foolish to pretend that slave labor didn't play a huge role in the construction of the White House.  Here's a good question for you.  Why wouldn't they have used slaves?

So why am I paying for half of them lying on their asses everyday with their hands outstretched as the contribute nothing to society?

Seems like I am the modern day slave.

I despise these despicable repressive liberal assholes who are always trying to blame our Forefathers (Founding Fathers) for slavery and slave related issues.  Slavery was going on for thousands of years before they created this great country and nobody before them had done anything like they tried to do to end it.  They were the only significant effort that resulted in the demise of slavery on a worldwide basis.

Yet these despicable repressive liberals want to demean them at every turn.  I have ZERO and I mean ZERO tolerance for repressive liberals.  Good people should stand up to these evil cretins and drive them from our neighborhoods.  Do not give these assholes an inch, they are pure evil scum.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2074
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moochelle the Liar

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:39 pm

Jammer wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:Even if we all lived in your little fantasy world where she meant something other than what she actually said, she would still be more right than your dumb ass.

they tuned to African American—enslaved and free—to provide the bulk of labor that built the White House, the United States Capitol, and other early government buildings.

Considering what we know about our forefathers, it is foolish to pretend that slave labor didn't play a huge role in the construction of the White House.  Here's a good question for you.  Why wouldn't they have used slaves?

So why am I paying for half of them lying on their asses everyday with their hands outstretched as the contribute nothing to society?

Seems like I am the modern day slave.

I despise these despicable repressive liberal assholes who are always trying to blame our Forefathers (Founding Fathers) for slavery and slave related issues.  Slavery was going on for thousands of years before they created this great country and nobody before them had done anything like they tried to do to end it.  They were the only significant effort that resulted in the demise of slavery on a worldwide basis.

Yet these despicable repressive liberals want to demean them at every turn.  I have ZERO and I mean ZERO tolerance for repressive liberals.  Good people should stand up to these evil cretins and drive them from our neighborhoods.  Do not give these assholes an inch, they are pure evil scum.

I'm not blaming anybody for anything. I'm merely pointing out that given the fact that the founding fathers so freely used slaves, it's pretty foolish to think that they wouldn't have played a major role in building the White House. The only thing that would have kept them from doing more, in my mind is the fact that they may have lacked the skills to do the actual construction and there may have been some individuals that wanted to be a part of something so important.
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3456
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moochelle the Liar

Post  Jammer on Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:54 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:Even if we all lived in your little fantasy world where she meant something other than what she actually said, she would still be more right than your dumb ass.

they tuned to African American—enslaved and free—to provide the bulk of labor that built the White House, the United States Capitol, and other early government buildings.

Considering what we know about our forefathers, it is foolish to pretend that slave labor didn't play a huge role in the construction of the White House.  Here's a good question for you.  Why wouldn't they have used slaves?

So why am I paying for half of them lying on their asses everyday with their hands outstretched as the contribute nothing to society?

Seems like I am the modern day slave.

I despise these despicable repressive liberal assholes who are always trying to blame our Forefathers (Founding Fathers) for slavery and slave related issues.  Slavery was going on for thousands of years before they created this great country and nobody before them had done anything like they tried to do to end it.  They were the only significant effort that resulted in the demise of slavery on a worldwide basis.

Yet these despicable repressive liberals want to demean them at every turn.  I have ZERO and I mean ZERO tolerance for repressive liberals.  Good people should stand up to these evil cretins and drive them from our neighborhoods.  Do not give these assholes an inch, they are pure evil scum.

I'm not blaming anybody for anything.  I'm merely pointing out that given the fact that the founding fathers so freely used slaves, it's pretty foolish to think that they wouldn't have played a major role in building the White House.  The only thing that would have kept them from doing more, in my mind  is the fact that they may have lacked the skills to do the actual construction and there may have been some individuals that wanted to be a part of something so important.

You are an asshole and do not deserve to live among decent Americans.  Go to hell asshole or better yet go to Venezuela where the economic system and form of government are EXACTLY what you want and are trying to turn America into.  YOU ARE SCUM.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2074
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moochelle the Liar

Post  Darth Cheney on Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:15 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:Even if we all lived in your little fantasy world where she meant something other than what she actually said, she would still be more right than your dumb ass.

they tuned to African American—enslaved and free—to provide the bulk of labor that built the White House, the United States Capitol, and other early government buildings.

Considering what we know about our forefathers, it is foolish to pretend that slave labor didn't play a huge role in the construction of the White House.  Here's a good question for you.  Why wouldn't they have used slaves?

So why am I paying for half of them lying on their asses everyday with their hands outstretched as the contribute nothing to society?

Seems like I am the modern day slave.

I despise these despicable repressive liberal assholes who are always trying to blame our Forefathers (Founding Fathers) for slavery and slave related issues.  Slavery was going on for thousands of years before they created this great country and nobody before them had done anything like they tried to do to end it.  They were the only significant effort that resulted in the demise of slavery on a worldwide basis.

Yet these despicable repressive liberals want to demean them at every turn.  I have ZERO and I mean ZERO tolerance for repressive liberals.  Good people should stand up to these evil cretins and drive them from our neighborhoods.  Do not give these assholes an inch, they are pure evil scum.

I'm not blaming anybody for anything.  I'm merely pointing out that given the fact that the founding fathers so freely used slaves, it's pretty foolish to think that they wouldn't have played a major role in building the White House.  The only thing that would have kept them from doing more, in my mind  is the fact that they may have lacked the skills to do the actual construction and there may have been some individuals that wanted to be a part of something so important.

Let's see...which party defended slavery, fought to abolish slavery, and was affiliated with the Ku Klux Klan? I'll wait until your sources can try to spin history.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3231
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mini Mooch

Post  Darth Cheney on Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:21 am

The mooch doesn't fall far from the beast:

http://www.bing.com/search?q=Malia+at+Lollapalooza&filters=tnTID%3a%221445D3F8-F85B-461a-A193-E6B2D3C65C34%22+tnVersion%3a%221532590%22+segment%3a%22popularnow.carousel%22+tnCol%3a%224%22+tnOrder%3a%22644b5355-1c30-473b-b081-afdd20698839%22&efirst=2&FORM=HPNN01

You would think the little ingrate would thank the American taxpayer for the cost. Unfortunately, her looks are turning towards her mothers...
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3231
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moochelle the Liar

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum