It is a crazy weekend so far

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: It is a crazy weekend so far

Post  Darth Cheney on Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:04 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

To take the next train? scratch

Thank you Dr. Mengele, for your thoughtful response.  How many visits to PP have you made?

Never been there. I'm a dude. What choice do you give the unborn children when you wear a condom?[/quote]

That's pre-conception moron...
I really think my IQ has gone down just knowing you.
Darth Cheney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:18 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

To take the next train? scratch

Thank you Dr. Mengele, for your thoughtful response.  How many visits to PP have you made?

Never been there.  I'm a dude.  What choice do you give the unborn children when you wear a condom?

That's pre-conception moron...
I really think my IQ has gone down just knowing you.[/quote]

Fcukstick has a tough time differentiating between living cells like sperm and egg with their 23 unpaired chromosomes and an unique fertilized zygote cell with 46 paired chromosomes. Sigghhh.
Gomezz Adddams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:24 pm

Again you guys are forgetting my initial story about the baby who died at birth the first time and appeared to get a second chance. And Gomerr, you in particular are forgetting that you can't throw science in our face to make a point that other scientific evidence would dimpute.
Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:34 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:Again you guys are forgetting my initial story about the baby who died at birth the first time and appeared to get a second chance.  And Gomerr,  you in particular are forgetting that you can't throw science in our face to make a point that other scientific evidence would dimpute.  

Dimpute? Jeebus.
Gomezz Adddams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:45 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:Again you guys are forgetting my initial story about the baby who died at birth the first time and appeared to get a second chance.  And Gomerr,  you in particular are forgetting that you can't throw science in our face to make a point that other scientific evidence would dimpute.  

Dimpute? Jeebus.

Nice Gomerrrr. We all know what it means when you march out your little grammar Nazi troll. You got nothin. I'm sorry we don't all have time to sit around and drink expensive beer in other people's fancy houses while we proofread our posts, but some of us have shiit to do. And what's even more, we don't give a shiit. Habe u nise daa.
Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:55 pm

Can there be any doubt that these cretins are PURE EVIL not to mention dumber than a rock?
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top