CNN (Clinton News Network) strikes again

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: CNN (Clinton News Network) strikes again

Post  Jammer on Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:35 am

OUCH - it looks like the slut just got her soapbox rammed up her ass.
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:27 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:My goodness, this has been quite a game of Google footsie, hasn't it ?  
Thank you gentlemen, for coming to a liberal forum like Just Braying It to play Google footsie with us liberals.

Thank you very much. I enjoy schooling dumb ass Liberals on politics, law, history and the human condition. Remember, Google, like a hammer, is only a tool. Owning a hammer doesn't make you a carpenter, just as typing words into Google doesn't make you intelligent. You need to be able to comprehend and critically appraise what is found. People like yourself and Fcukstik and the Liberal ilk fail when all you offer up is unintelligible and incoherent arguments constructed from the scraps you've gleaned from your Google searches. Remember, if all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

Sorry Gomerrrr, I'm not going to speak for the other two but there's not one single subject you've schooled me on.  Ever.  You're a one trick pony, and that trick is meaningless semantics,  followed by grammar Nazi after you've had your azz handed to you.
Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:47 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:My goodness, this has been quite a game of Google footsie, hasn't it ?  
Thank you gentlemen, for coming to a liberal forum like Just Braying It to play Google footsie with us liberals.

Thank you very much. I enjoy schooling dumb ass Liberals on politics, law, history and the human condition. Remember, Google, like a hammer, is only a tool. Owning a hammer doesn't make you a carpenter, just as typing words into Google doesn't make you intelligent. You need to be able to comprehend and critically appraise what is found. People like yourself and Fcukstik and the Liberal ilk fail when all you offer up is unintelligible and incoherent arguments constructed from the scraps you've gleaned from your Google searches. Remember, if all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

Sorry Gomerrrr, I'm not going to speak for the other two but there's not one single subject you've schooled me on.  Ever.  You're a one trick pony, and that trick is meaningless semantics,  followed by grammar Nazi after you've had your azz handed to you.

How can you speak for the others when you are incapable speaking for yourself? FYI, you get schooled not only by me but every other conservative/libertarian on this forum.

It was once said, “Stupidity is not the lack of knowledge, but the illusion of having it.”
Gomezz Adddams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:51 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

How can you speak for the others when you are incapable speaking for yourself? FYI, you get schooled not only by me but every other conservative/libertarian on this forum.

It was once said, “Stupidity is not the lack of knowledge, but the illusion of having it.”

Ummmm, no.
Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 on Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:07 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Ummmm,  no.

And if you don't believe dr mengele, go to hillary's website for the real truth. LOL
nightlight88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top