Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"I fought Trump off for 15 minutes"

5 posters

Go down

"I fought Trump off for 15 minutes" Empty "I fought Trump off for 15 minutes"

Post  Skeptical Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:54 am

Washington (CNN)A woman who is alleging Donald Trump made unwanted sexual advances to her back in the 1970s told CNN Thursday the Republican presidential nominee touched her "wherever he could find a landing spot."
Jessica Leeds, who was 38 at the time but is now 74, rocked Trump's campaign Wednesday when a story detailing her allegations was published in the The New York Times. She told the Times Trump at one point lifted up an armrest on a flight and grabbed her breast and tried to put his hand up her skirt.

"The guy in the seat across the aisle could see. And I kept thinking, maybe the stewardess is going to come and he'll stop, but she never came," Leeds told CNN's Anderson Cooper in an interview that aired Wednesday."    

Questions immediately come to mind :

Why did she not tell her story before Trump announced he was running for President?

Why did she allow it to continue for 15 minutes without drawing attention to what was going on?

Why the inaction by the guy she said saw what was happening?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

"I fought Trump off for 15 minutes" Empty Re: "I fought Trump off for 15 minutes"

Post  Clicker Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:16 pm

Fifteen minutes? Really? First, do the math. It wasn't the "70's" it was 1980. The guy in the other seat (if in fact he existed at all) was no doubt intimidated by The Donald's size, or perhaps wishing it was him in that seat. Wishing for the stew to come by is laughable, there is a call button that she didn't use. The feminist thing was in full bloom so not getting in his face and screaming rape isn't an option here. She's so full of road apples she reeks to high heaven.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

"I fought Trump off for 15 minutes" Empty Re: "I fought Trump off for 15 minutes"

Post  Clicker Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:07 pm

OBTW, her claim that he pulled up the arm rest between them is idiotic. They were in first class. I used to fly first class for my job and those arm rests don't move and are about 8+ inches wide. I was on a United flight on Monday from So Cal to Denver, they still are that size.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:13 pm

Clicker wrote:OBTW, her claim that he pulled up the arm rest between them is idiotic.  They were in first class.  I used to fly first class for my job and those arm rests don't move and are about 8+ inches wide. I was on a United flight on Monday from So Cal to Denver, they still are that size.

Maybe The Donald was trying to save some coin by flying coach. Suspect Bwahahahahahahaha! clown
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:06 am

Every old skank that was giving it away for free is trying to cash in on the Donald's campaign aided by the Hildabeast. It's the same old Demonrat playbook that they used on Herman Cain.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:37 am

The crazy thing is that there is a witness that corroborates the stories of these women that have come forward......Donald Trump. #PartyofTrump

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:01 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:The crazy thing is that there is a witness that corroborates the stories of these women that have come forward......Donald Trump. #PartyofTrump

Exactly wrong again...as usual.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:07 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:The crazy thing is that there is a witness that corroborates the stories of these women that have come forward......Donald Trump.   #PartyofTrump

About what?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:17 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:The crazy thing is that there is a witness that corroborates the stories of these women that have come forward......Donald Trump.   #PartyofTrump

About what?

Green
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:23 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

About what?

Green

"I fought Trump off for 15 minutes" 3584648792

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:01 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

About what?

Green

"there is a witness that corroborates the stories of these women"

Apparently the only people the democrats are fooling with this meme is democrats.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:26 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

About what?

Green

Apparently the only people the democrats are fooling with this meme is democrats.

WTF!?!  He admitted to doing this!

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:22 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

About what?

Green

Please explain what this, is?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:46 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

About what?

Green

Please explain what this, is?

Pffff,,,,  Crikers Darth, he admitted he habitually sexually assaulted women.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down