Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Election Day

+4
Shortie's Ex
Jammer
nightlight88
Dr. Evil
8 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Election Day  - Page 9 Empty Re: Election Day

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:38 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:What do you Commies have to say about this?

Intel report: Putin directly ordered effort to influence election
http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/06/politics/intelligence-report-putin-election/index.html

In 1996 "Bubba" Clinton endorsed a $10B loan from the IMF for the imploding Yeltsin presidency in Russia to help liberalize the Russian economy and tilt it to being more capitalist. Yeltsin partly used the money on social spending before the election which included payment of back wages and pensions to essentially buy popular support.

That was a bailout, and part of an ongoing process. The IMF had already loaned Russia money under Yeltsin, and he met all of the guidelines they had laid out for him in that loan. The similarly here is that Putin, being an oligarchist dictator, saw value in Trump and Republicans. He then proceed to very directly and very secretly try to rig the election.

The IMF on the other hand was up front about what was going on. And much like when the EU bailed out various countries around Europe, political reprocussions are unavoidable because it's a real take it or leave it policy.

The big takeaways here are to never trust Russia, and that Putin is trying to infect the US, through the #PartyofTrump, with his oligarchism.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Oh it was much, much more than that mon frere. Former Bubba advisor Dick Morris has stated that Bubba had a expressed a preference of Yeltsin over the Communist Gennady Zyuganov who was backed by Putin. Bubba was pretty much a de facto advisor of Yeltsin during that election.

"It became public that Clinton would meet with me every week. We would review the polling that was being done for Yeltsin that was being done by a colleague of mine, who was sending it to me every week. We, Clinton and I, would go through it and Bill would pick up the hotline and talk to Yeltsin and tell him what commercials to run, where to campaign, what positions to take. He basically became Yeltsin's political consultant."
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:04 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/06/politics/intelligence-report-putin-election/index.html

In 1996 "Bubba" Clinton endorsed a $10B loan from the IMF for the imploding Yeltsin presidency in Russia to help liberalize the Russian economy and tilt it to being more capitalist. Yeltsin partly used the money on social spending before the election which included payment of back wages and pensions to essentially buy popular support.

That was a bailout, and part of an ongoing process. The IMF had already loaned Russia money under Yeltsin, and he met all of the guidelines they had laid out for him in that loan. The similarly here is that Putin, being an oligarchist dictator, saw value in Trump and Republicans. He then proceed to very directly and very secretly try to rig the election.

The IMF on the other hand was up front about what was going on. And much like when the EU bailed out various countries around Europe, political reprocussions are unavoidable because it's a real take it or leave it policy.

The big takeaways here are to never trust Russia, and that Putin is trying to infect the US, through the #PartyofTrump, with his oligarchism.

Oh it was much, much more than that mon frere. Former Bubba advisor Dick Morris has stated that Bubba had a expressed a preference of Yeltsin over the Communist Gennady Zyuganov who was backed by Putin. Bubba was pretty much a de facto advisor of Yeltsin during that election.

"It became public that Clinton would meet with me every week. We would review the polling that was being done for Yeltsin that was being done by a colleague of mine, who was sending it to me every week. We, Clinton and I, would go through it and Bill would pick up the hotline and talk to Yeltsin and tell him what commercials to run, where to campaign, what positions to take. He basically became Yeltsin's political consultant."

So says the former Clinton aid turned fake news knuckle dragger. I'm sure this position pays better. The money shot is dripping off his chin. Wake me up when you find something with some substance. Sleep Sleep Sleep

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:50 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

So says the former Clinton aid turned fake news knuckle dragger. I'm sure this position pays better. The money shot is dripping off his chin. Wake me up when you find something with some substance. Sleep Sleep Sleep

Does the Huffington Post meet your criteria of substance? From an article "Why Russia Is Interfering In The U.S. Presidential Elections"

The Clintons feature prominently in these past cases of US interference in Russian domestic politics. Under Bill Clinton’s watch, the United States actively supported Boris Yeltsin’s retention of power. Clinton’s commitment to Yeltsin did not waver during the 1990s, despite widespread Russian public antipathy towards his economic policies and serious doubts about his competence to serve as president.

The negative memories of the 1990s transition period have caused Putin’s allies to view US support for Yeltsin as an act of hostility towards Russia. As some of Putin’s allies sympathized with the authoritarian ambitions of the 1991 coup plotters, allegations that US officials handed over secure codes used by coup plotting Soviet generals to Yeltsin have engendered particular animosity. The Russian state media has also described the active involvement of US political consultants in Yeltsin’s come-from-behind presidential election triumph in 1996 as an egregious violation of Russia’s sovereignty.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/samuel-ramani/why-russia-is-interfering_b_12801892.html

Fcukin' loser.

Election Day  - Page 9 Loser_11
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:37 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Does the Huffington Post meet your criteria of substance? From an article "Why Russia Is Interfering In The U.S. Presidential Elections"

The Clintons feature prominently in these past cases of US interference in Russian domestic politics. Under Bill Clinton’s watch, the United States actively supported Boris Yeltsin’s retention of power. Clinton’s commitment to Yeltsin did not waver during the 1990s, despite widespread Russian public antipathy towards his economic policies and serious doubts about his competence to serve as president.

The negative memories of the 1990s transition period have caused Putin’s allies to view US support for Yeltsin as an act of hostility towards Russia. As some of Putin’s allies sympathized with the authoritarian ambitions of the 1991 coup plotters, allegations that US officials handed over secure codes used by coup plotting Soviet generals to Yeltsin have engendered particular animosity. The Russian state media has also described the active involvement of US political consultants in Yeltsin’s come-from-behind presidential election triumph in 1996 as an egregious violation of Russia’s sovereignty.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/samuel-ramani/why-russia-is-interfering_b_12801892.html

Fcukin' loser.

Election Day  - Page 9 Loser_11

That article doesn't say what you think it says. I think you need to read it again. Have someone sound out the big words if you need.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9