Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Election Day

+4
Shortie's Ex
Jammer
nightlight88
Dr. Evil
8 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Election Day  - Page 2 Empty Re: Election Day

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:02 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:It's crunch time folks!!!  We're about to find out the percentage of Americans who are either bat shiit wing nut crazy enough to, or have so little respect for their country that they still would still,  vote for Donald J. Trump to be the leader of this great country.  I won't have fingernails left  by morning. Election Day  - Page 2 4070991222 Election Day  - Page 2 4070991222 Election Day  - Page 2 4070991222

Trump up by 140,000 votes in Florida with all the Democrat strongholds already counted. Oh my!

Trump may pull this out of his ass yet....Good! Let the healing begin! I'm stoked!

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:29 pm

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:51 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:DOW down 500 points.  affraid  affraid  affraid  Thx Trump!  Rolling Eyes

Global markets tank, and gold rises
http://money.cnn.com/2016/11/08/investing/global-markets-stocks-trump-clinton-us-presidential-election/index.html

NOT MUCH OF A SURPRISE,since 90% plus of the Wall Street crowd are repressive liberal demonrats.  They are in shock as not only are they going to lose all of the campaign donations they sent to Hillary, but all of their tax loopholes are now in jeopardy.  Can you say "GOODBYE CARRIED INTEREST" ?

Time for all of these corrupt assholes to bite the big one along with you subsidy king Jackoff Jones.  Your freeloading days are numbered.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:54 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:DOW down 500 points.  affraid  affraid  affraid  Thx Trump!  Rolling Eyes

http://money.cnn.com/2016/11/08/investing/global-markets-stocks-trump-clinton-us-presidential-election/index.html

Great buying opportunities tomorrow!
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:58 pm

Jammer wrote:

NOT MUCH OF A SURPRISE,since 90% plus of the Wall Street crowd are repressive liberal demonrats.  They are in shock as not only are they going to lose all of the campaign donations they sent to Hillary, but all of their tax loopholes are now in jeopardy.  Can you say "GOODBYE CARRIED INTEREST" ?

Time for all of these corrupt assholes to bite the big one along with you subsidy king Jackoff Jones.  Your freeloading days are numbered.

Yes, I'm sure the Pussy-Grabber-in-Chief isn't friends with anyone on Wall Street. Rolling Eyes

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:50 pm

Fox now has Trump at 254 electoral votes. Oh my!

Trump leading in Michigan by 40,000 votes. If Trump takes Michigan you can put a fork in the Broomrider.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:04 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Fox now has Trump at 254 electoral votes. Oh my!

Trump leading in Michigan by 40,000 votes. If Trump takes Michigan you can put a fork in the Broomrider.

After starting out behind 83% to 17% in PA (20 votes) Trump has closed the gap to being down 48.3% to 48.2% and leading in Mich (16), and NH (4) by a narrow lead.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:05 pm

A flood of tears at Hillary Hdq. Sad Sad Sad Oh my!
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:08 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:Fox now has Trump at 254 electoral votes. Oh my!

After starting out behind 83% to 17% in PA (20 votes) Trump has closed the gap to being down 48.3% to 48.2% and leading in Mich (16), and NH (4) by a narrow lead.

CNN has Trump ahead now in Pennsylvania. Woof Blitzen breaking out the black arm bands.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:22 pm

House is staying Republican. Kiss Paul Ryan goodbye. Senate looks to stay Republican. With a Republican President it'll be the first time since 1928 that the Republicans have controlled both Congress and the White House. Oh my!
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:28 pm

Dow futures down 727. S&P down 500. Gold up 3%, $1338. This is a Brexit ride on steroids folks! Oh my!
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:30 pm

Looks like the Republican gamble not confirm to Merrick Garland is going to pay off.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:36 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:House is staying Republican. Kiss Paul Ryan goodbye. Senate looks to stay Republican. With a Republican President it'll be the first time since 1928 that the Republicans have controlled both Congress and the White House.  Oh my!

Wow! Your cheering Paul Ryan out and the Pussy-Grabber-in-Chief in. I'd like to say I'm amazed. But that'd be a lie.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:37 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Looks like the Republican gamble not confirm to Merrick Garland is going to pay off.

It'll be interesting to see if you can get your lap dog to heel. You may be in for a rude awakening. I'll get the popcorn ready.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:52 pm

I wonder if they'll get a continuance on his Trump University fraud case until after he's sworn in?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:00 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Dow futures down 727. S&P down 500. Gold up 3%, $1338. This is a Brexit ride on steroids folks! Oh my!

Wait till he shoves his dick in China's face, and they tell him to shove it where the sun don't shine. You shouldn't have to worry about those pesky investment earnings taxes again for a while.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:01 am

Looks like the New York Times is calling Pennsylvania for Trump. Gives him 305 electoral. Clinton Inc implodes. Oh my!

http://www.nytimes.com/elections/forecast/president

Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:04 am

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:14 am

Decision Desk HQ calls Arizona and Pennsylvania for Trump. 286 electoral votes. Can you say President Donald Trump?

http://www.decisiondeskhq.com/2016-president/
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:19 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:House is staying Republican. Kiss Paul Ryan goodbye. Senate looks to stay Republican. With a Republican President it'll be the first time since 1928 that the Republicans have controlled both Congress and the White House.  Oh my!

I hope they repeal Obamacare too.  Dump tens of millions of insured back out on their heads. That should make America great again.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:42 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Decision Desk HQ calls Arizona and Pennsylvania for Trump. 286 electoral votes. Can you say President Donald Trump?

http://www.decisiondeskhq.com/2016-president/

None of the major networks have called it yet.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:44 am

Oh Gomezz didn't this occur during the Bush 43 presidency ?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:56 am

You've finally done it. Hillary Clinton will never show her face in politics again. Congratulations. Hopefully this marks the end of the endless Benghazi/email/whatever witch hunts. Hopefully you will now find it in your hearts to allow our government agencies to get back to actual productive work. And to Hillary, thank you for your years of service. This country owes you a debt of gratitude. The Clintons are officially in a box, I hope that some of the dysfunction in Washington can go in along with it.

On to Trump. Someone on CNN said exactly what I was thinking. What do we tell our kids? They're not stupid. We try to raise them to be decent and respectful toward others, and then this. We reward all of the terrible things he'said done and said by handing him the keys to the White House. This will leave a scar on the integrity of the presidential office that will not fade in my lifetime. Even worse, what do we tell our kids about those who put him there? It's one thing to elect an outsider, but someone who tweets in the middle of the night about flippin sex tapes??? Are you kidding me? All his hateful rhetoric, all his misogynistic rhetoric, all his fraudulent business practices, all validated today. We have some soul searching to do in this country. This is unacceptable. This is a very, very dark day and time in our country's history. Our forefathers would bitch slap every last one of you if they were here right now.

Buckle up, we're in for a bumpy ride.

Dr. Evil, signing off for now. Peace...

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:05 am

Dr. Evil wrote:

Wow! Your cheering Paul Ryan out and the Pussy-Grabber-in-Chief in. I'd like to say I'm amazed. But that'd be a lie.

Your tears taste delicious asshole...keep them coming.

Liberty = 1
Communism = 0
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:10 am

Apparently, as most of us already know, the polls were rigged, weighted, and deceptive. Same old liberal crap we have become accustomed too. Now let's make sure Obama and Hillary due some solid prison time...prison for prezzy!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next