Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump's Cabinet

+3
Clicker
Jammer
Gomezz Adddams
7 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Trump's Cabinet Empty Trump's Cabinet

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:19 pm

Well the big dog caught the car he was chasing and so he now has to figure out all the other members of his pack as to what to do with it.

Attorney General - Rudy Giuliani

Secretary of State - Newt Gingrich

Press Secretary - Kellyanne Conway

Transportation Secretary - Chris Christie

1st SCOTUS appointment - Ted Cruz

Secretary of Defense - Jeff Sessions

Surgeon General - Ben Carson

Energy - Harold Hamm

Hamm would get those permits for the pipeline from the Bakken oil fields.

Just a start. Feel free to chip in.

Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Trump's Cabinet Empty Re: Trump's Cabinet

Post  Jammer Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:32 pm

Chris Christie is poison, I wouldn't name him dog catcher.  However, his experience with "Bridgegate" does provide him a lot of firsthand knowledge with transportation problems.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:56 pm

Jammer wrote:Chris Christie is poison, I wouldn't name him dog catcher.  However, his experience with "Bridgegate" does provide him a lot of firsthand knowledge with transportation problems.

That's kind of what I was figuring. LOL.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:25 am

BUT BUT BUT!!!! Where's he gonna put Hillary?
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:28 am

Rudy would, no doubt, charge out of the gate like the old war horse he is. Put him in there for a year to clean out the pussies now running the Dept and then get a young hard charger to take the reins.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:53 am

Clicker wrote:Rudy would, no doubt, charge out of the gate like the old war horse he is.  Put him in there for a year to clean out the pussies now running the Dept and then get a young hard charger to take the reins.

In my opinion, I believe that Trey Gowdy would be absolutely the best person to fill the Attorney General spot.  However, at the same time I do NOT think he should be appointed to this role for the simple reason that we cannot afford to lose him in the US House of Representatives.

The Legislative Branch of government should be the strongest of the 3 branches.  It is the government of the people and their duly elected representatives.  However, it has become almost impotent and is the weakest of the 3 branches.  Tyrannical presidents through Executive Orders and their bureaucratic minions churning out thousands of “administrative” laws along with an ACTIVIST Supreme Court have taken over the creation of laws in this country.  Therefore, we need another 534 Trey Gowdys to take back control of our government.  We simply cannot lose strong LEADERS like Trey Gowdy for albeit important, but administrative type positions.

Hopefully they can find a good young aggressive CONSERVATIVE state attorney general to fill this role at some point.  It should be in a state with a strong conservative governor and the means to backfill for the state attorney general they would be losing.  We need to have a strong succession plan throughout our ranks if we want to have a system of continuance.

I have thought about several of these positions that Gomezz mentioned above and I would hope that Mark Kirk for Secretary of Education, John Mica for Secretary of Transportation, Carly Fiorina for Secretary of Commerce, Sherriff Joe Arpaio for Homeland Security and Marsha Blackburn for Secretary of Energy get serious consideration.

Yes, I know that Kirk is a big time RINO.  However, he has been a fairly strong supporter for school choice and LOCAL control of education.  Mica has extensive experience in transportation and was the Chairman of the Transportation Committee in the US House.  Carly has an extensive business background.  Sherriff Joe will defend our borders.  Marsha Blackburn has spoken strongly against the deceptive liberal voices on climate change and is on the House Energy Committee.  Also, Kirk, Mica, Fiorina and Sheriff Joe are “free agents” in January.

If I was Trump, I would instruct Kirk, Fiorina and Blackburn to put a 4 year plan in place to shut down their departments.  They should return the rightful authority for many things back to state control and transition what very few critical tasks that belong at the federal level to other departments.  In 4 years the Departments of Energy, Commerce and Education should cease to exist at the federal level.

Last edited by Jammer on Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:54 am

Attorney General - Trey Gowdy

FBI Director - David Clarke

Secretary of State - John Bolton

White House Chief of Staff - Newt Gingrich

Transportation Secretary - Chris Christie

Secretary of Defense - Jack Keane

Energy - Harold Hamm

Homeland Security - Rudy Giuliani
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:41 am

Skeptical wrote:

Transportation Secretary - Chris Christie  TERRIBLE CHOICE - this guy is poison and will end up hurting Trump

Energy - Harold Hamm  Good guy and on the right side of the issues.  However, do not neglect to consider human nature and how he might EXPAND the Department of Energy to benefit his ideology.  Crony capitalism is a huge temptation for people who have a SELF interest in an issue

Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:21 pm

NOW HE HAS GONE AND DONE IT

Trump's Cabinet Index.php?PHPSESSID=73afa9465de696ca6814bd7481334518&action=dlattach;topic=621890
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:04 pm

Jammer wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Transportation Secretary - Chris Christie  TERRIBLE CHOICE - this guy is poison and will end up hurting Trump

Energy - Harold Hamm  Good guy and on the right side of the issues.  However, do not neglect to consider human nature and how he might EXPAND the Department of Energy to benefit his ideology.  Crony capitalism is a huge temptation for people who have a SELF interest in an issue

Come on Jammer, Christie should know about bridges which is related to transportation !!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:17 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Come on Jammer, Christie should know about bridges which is related to transportation !!

Christie has more baggage than the Amtrak baggage car.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:20 pm

It appears that Trump may appoint Myron Ebell as the EPA Director.  That would be an outstanding choice.  He would lead a dramatic change in direction at the EPA and I am sure would be amenable to closing it down if Trump has the courage.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:30 pm

Jammer wrote:It appears that Trump may appoint Myron Ebell as the EPA Director.  That would be an outstanding choice.  He would lead a dramatic change in direction at the EPA and I am sure would be amenable to closing it down if Trump has the courage.

I am of the opinion Trump will choose the best and brightest of those who put America first from both the political and business sectors. He will hit the ground running on Jan 20, 2017!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:59 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Jammer wrote:It appears that Trump may appoint Myron Ebell as the EPA Director.  That would be an outstanding choice.  He would lead a dramatic change in direction at the EPA and I am sure would be amenable to closing it down if Trump has the courage.

I am of the opinion Trump will choose the best and brightest of those who put America first from both the political and business sectors.  He will hit the ground running on Jan 20, 2017!

I would prefer that he choose a qualified person THAT WILL GET SOMETHING DONE.  

I learned many years ago there are a lot of smart people in the world, there just aren't very many people who actually do what they say they are going to do.  So when I hired people, I looked for the person who I thought was most likely to do what they said they were going to do and that was to GET THE JOB DONE.  

Obviously you need to make sure you are hiring someone who is more than qualified to handle the job, but who you really want is somebody that is going to get the job done.  The BRIGHTEST person is not always the best for the position.

Last edited by Jammer on Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:25 am

I just read the following article:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/10/democratic-lawmaker-calls-for-gop-christies-impeachment.html

It reaffirms my opinion that Chris Christie will be nothing but problems for Trump if he gives him a position on his team.  Christie is just plain toxic.  I think it would be completely foolish to tie an anchor around you like Christie when you will already be facing extremely strong headwinds from the demonrats not to mention the media and the anarchists.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:07 pm

Oh wow, that sure lasted a long time. I would have thought he would have at least waited until after his inauguration to renig on all of this. He sure did a great job of sticking his hand down your pants and milking your *ahem* egos. I guess it should be no surprise he's not going to repeal Obamacare after all, but the thought that he might not try to prosecute Hillary!?! That's just too much. I even heard rumor Pence didn't think there'd ever actually be a wall built between us and Mexico. For shame!! Keep your heads up though guys, at least he's not going directly to the Dem handbook and proposing imposing import tariffs from certain countries to keep our jobs at home.....is he? I'm sure not.

Anywho, good luck with this one. I'm sure when he shakes up Washington it'll just be Democrats he concentrates on. He's definitely been willing to bend toward the GOP establishment throughout the campaign. Chow!

https://www.google.com/amp/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/trump-parts-obamacare-stays-mum-clinton-prosecution/story%3Fid%3D43476048?client=ms-android-verizon

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:58 pm

Jammer wrote:I just read the following article:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/10/democratic-lawmaker-calls-for-gop-christies-impeachment.html

It reaffirms my opinion that Chris Christie will be nothing but problems for Trump if he gives him a position on his team.  Christie is just plain toxic.  I think it would be completely foolish to tie an anchor around you like Christie when you will already be facing extremely strong headwinds from the demonrats not to mention the media and the anarchists.

Christie appears headed down the toilet, right where he belongs.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/trump-said-to-be-disgusted-with-chris-christie-2016-11-13
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:25 pm

More interesting tidbits....

Not concerned about challenging gay marriage.  No surprise there.  

Dialed back on abortion, and offered either a clear way around a state ban on abortion if that were to happen, or a reason not to bother challenging RvW.  Not sure which.

Clearly not draining the swamp.  Surrounding himself with Washington elites and lobbyists.

Trump tells supporters harassing minorities to 'stop it'
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/13/politics/donald-trump-60-minutes-first-interview/index.html

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:55 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:More interesting tidbits....

Dialed back on abortion, and offered either a clear way around a state ban on abortion if that were to happen, or a reason not to bother challenging RvW.  Not sure which.

Clearly not draining the swamp.  Surrounding himself with Washington elites and lobbyists.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/13/politics/donald-trump-60-minutes-first-interview/index.html

You are nothing but a walking bag of bullshit, but thanks for playing along.  I am sorry that we don't have any parting gifts (aka: HANDOUTS) for you.  Now take a hike and get the hell out of here you piece of dogshit as you don't have an ounce of credibility and nobody gives a shite what you think..
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:09 am

Jammer wrote:

You are nothing but a walking bag of bullshit, but thanks for playing along.  I am sorry that we don't have any parting gifts (aka: HANDOUTS) for you.  Now take a hike and get the hell out of here you piece of dogshit as you don't have an ounce of credibility and nobody gives a shite what you think..

I'll second that!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:59 am

Better watch how much stress you put on your remaining two functioning brain cells. FYI, it's not a matter of Trump challenging Obergefell vs Hodges as it would require someone with standing and not just someone who disagrees with the law to challenge the ruling.

Also the principle of stare decisis makes it difficult to overturn court precedent, so there would need to be a compelling argument that legalizing same sex marriage nationwide was incorrect. Plus the SCOTUS would have to agree to revisit the case and that would be highly improbable.

And finally, it would take one of the justices who voted for Obergefell to retire or die and for Trump's replacement to be inclined to overturn Obergefell. Plus the SCOTUS would have to agree to revisit the case and that would be highly improbable.

With all of this, why waste the time and energy to make something with low odds of success happening when there is so much low hanging fruit that can be picked and acted on unilaterally with Presidential orders?
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:00 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Better watch how much stress you put on your remaining two functioning brain cells. FYI, it's not a matter of Trump challenging Obergefell vs Hodges as it would require someone with standing and not just someone who disagrees with the law to challenge the ruling.

Also the principle of stare decisis makes it difficult to overturn court precedent, so there would need to be a compelling argument that legalizing same sex marriage nationwide was incorrect. Plus the SCOTUS would have to agree to revisit the case and that would be highly improbable.

And finally, it would take one of the justices who voted for Obergefell to retire or die and for Trump's replacement to be inclined to overturn Obergefell. Plus the SCOTUS would have to agree to revisit the case and that would be highly improbable.

With all of this, why waste the time and energy to make something with low odds of success happening when there is so much low hanging fruit that can be picked and acted on unilaterally with Presidential orders?

Apparently your chosen leader thinks he can sway the results, if he wanted.

Trump weighs in on Roe v. Wade
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/14/politics/trump-gay-marriage-abortion-supreme-court/index.html

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:49 pm

Oh Dr I think the PGiC-elect is very open to being persuaded to policy directions other than the brash declarations of bombast which were part of his act on the political stump.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:34 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Apparently your chosen leader thinks he can sway the results, if he wanted.

Trump weighs in on Roe v. Wade
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/14/politics/trump-gay-marriage-abortion-supreme-court/index.html

Off topic but I like your photoshop pix of Putie and Trump. One problem, Trump is about 9" taller that Putie..............
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:14 pm

Obamacare can be dismantled very easily without requiring a 2/3 majority...de-fund it. Budgetary legislation only requires a simple majority. Take away the money and it collapses at an accelerated rate. Have some better alternatives in place and it dies a sudden non-eventful death.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next