Trump's Cabinet

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Trump's Cabinet

Post  Clicker on Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:25 am

No wonder they're diverting attention to the Trump Univ problems. they're diverting attention from the Soros University!!!!!!!!!!!!
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 800
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump's Cabinet

Post  Jammer on Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:44 pm

Clicker wrote:No wonder they're diverting attention to the Trump Univ problems.  they're diverting attention from the Soros University!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really hope that Trump goes after Hillary.  If he does, the trail will lead to the Clinton Foundation which is a criminal operation.  While 90% of the Clinton Foundation money goes to enhance the lifestyle of the Clintons, they have spent some very small amounts in these covert political activities.  When the Feds find those, they will find the Soros connections and the world will be amazed at what they uncover.

I hope they hold all the useful idiots like jackoff Jones accountable for their illicit activities.  LOCK THEM ALL UP.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2074
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump's Cabinet

Post  Clicker on Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:43 pm

Jammer wrote:
Clicker wrote:No wonder they're diverting attention to the Trump Univ problems.  they're diverting attention from the Soros University!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really hope that Trump goes after Hillary.  If he does, the trail will lead to the Clinton Foundation which is a criminal operation.  While 90% of the Clinton Foundation money goes to enhance the lifestyle of the Clintons, they have spent some very small amounts in these covert political activities.  When the Feds find those, they will find the Soros connections and the world will be amazed at what they uncover.

I hope they hold all the useful idiots like jackoff Jones accountable for their illicit activities.  LOCK THEM ALL UP.

Many ar now saying that Trump's declaration not to prosecute the Broomrider is now void.  That came off the table when she joined the "Recount Circus".
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 800
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump's Cabinet

Post  Dr. Evil on Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:02 am

Here's a comprehensive list of Trump's cabinet picks. What a lying POS. Congratulations guys. bounce bounce bounce

Trump vs. Trump's Cabinet
http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/10/politics/donald-trump-cabinet/index.html
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3456
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump's Cabinet

Post  Darth Cheney on Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:50 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:Here's a comprehensive list of Trump's cabinet picks. What a lying POS. Congratulations guys. bounce bounce bounce

Trump vs. Trump's Cabinet
http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/10/politics/donald-trump-cabinet/index.html

Keep crying like a little baby...your hopes and dreams are slipping away.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3231
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump's Cabinet

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:20 pm

More ties with Russia. I wonder if Putin will be invited for sleepovers? These are the type of alliances that Democrats have been accused of for years. This hack is actually doing it, and yet we hear nothing. What a bunch of hypocrites.

Trump picks Exxon CEO as secretary of state
http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/12/politics/donald-trump-rex-tillerson-secretary-of-state-exxonmobil-ceo/index.html
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3456
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump's Cabinet

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:06 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:More ties with Russia. I wonder if Putin will be invited for sleepovers? These are the type of alliances that Democrats have been accused of for years. This hack is actually doing it, and yet we hear nothing.    What a bunch of hypocrites.

Trump picks Exxon CEO as secretary of state
http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/12/politics/donald-trump-rex-tillerson-secretary-of-state-exxonmobil-ceo/index.html

Former Secretary of Defense Robert Gates and former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice highly recommended Tillerson. He has more chops than the worst than worthless Broomrider and Klueless Kerry combined.
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump's Cabinet

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:29 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:More ties with Russia. I wonder if Putin will be invited for sleepovers? These are the type of alliances that Democrats have been accused of for years. This hack is actually doing it, and yet we hear nothing.    What a bunch of hypocrites.

Trump picks Exxon CEO as secretary of state
http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/12/politics/donald-trump-rex-tillerson-secretary-of-state-exxonmobil-ceo/index.html

Former Secretary of Defense Robert Gates and former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice highly recommended Tillerson. He has more chops than the worst than worthless Broomrider and Klueless Kerry combined.

What would you say is his most qualifying asset?
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3456
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump's Cabinet

Post  Darth Cheney on Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:31 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:More ties with Russia. I wonder if Putin will be invited for sleepovers? These are the type of alliances that Democrats have been accused of for years. This hack is actually doing it, and yet we hear nothing. What a bunch of hypocrites.

Trump picks Exxon CEO as secretary of state
http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/12/politics/donald-trump-rex-tillerson-secretary-of-state-exxonmobil-ceo/index.html

Fake News!!!
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3231
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump's Cabinet

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:37 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:More ties with Russia. I wonder if Putin will be invited for sleepovers? These are the type of alliances that Democrats have been accused of for years. This hack is actually doing it, and yet we hear nothing.    What a bunch of hypocrites.

Trump picks Exxon CEO as secretary of state
http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/12/politics/donald-trump-rex-tillerson-secretary-of-state-exxonmobil-ceo/index.html

Fake News!!!

scratch
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3456
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump's Cabinet

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:53 pm

Exxon would win if Tillerson works to lift Russia sanctions
http://money.cnn.com/2016/12/13/investing/exxonmobil-tillerson-russia-sanctions-putin/index.html
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3456
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump's Cabinet

Post  Dr. Evil on Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:49 pm

Thou Shall not Bear False Witness....

Flynn deletes fake news tweet about Clinton
http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/14/politics/kfile-flynn-deleted-tweets/index.html
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3456
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump's Cabinet

Post  Dr. Evil on Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:53 pm

Another one of Trump's picks has actually shared classified intelligence. #Hypocrites

Nat. Sec. pick Flynn shared classified intel, military says
http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/14/politics/michael-flynn-classified-intel-report/index.html
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3456
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump's Cabinet

Post  Jammer on Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:59 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:Another one of Trump's picks has actually shared classified intelligence. #Hypocrites

Nat. Sec. pick Flynn shared classified intel, military says
http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/14/politics/michael-flynn-classified-intel-report/index.html

And I am going to share unclassified intelligence -- YOU LACK INTELLIGENCE
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2074
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump's Cabinet

Post  Darth Cheney on Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:06 am

Dr. Evil wrote:Another one of Trump's picks has actually shared classified intelligence. #Hypocrites

Nat. Sec. pick Flynn shared classified intel, military says
http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/14/politics/michael-flynn-classified-intel-report/index.html

Fake News!!!
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3231
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump's Cabinet

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:55 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:Another one of Trump's picks has actually shared classified intelligence. #Hypocrites

Nat. Sec. pick Flynn shared classified intel, military says
http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/14/politics/michael-flynn-classified-intel-report/index.html

Fake News!!!

You are one ignorant SOB.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/12/04/politics/gun-incident-fake-news/index.html?client=ms-android-verizon

This would be funny if it weren't so dangerous. Conservatives know they can't win unless they lie,  whether it be a chain emails, fake Clinton scandals, fake Obama scandals, writing fake news articles, etc. You've been doing it for decades, and are hopefully finally being called on your BS. As you can see your fake news has consequences when mindless gun toting conservatives start walking into pizza shops pointing guns around. This is insane. Then when a private enterprise like Facebook tries to clamp down on your fake BS you cry foul. When you are "disproportionately" investigated by the FBI for stuff that you predominantly do, you blame Obama. I am genuinely astonished that more of the American people can't see through your BS, but I think that Trump's presidency will help to expose you. I can't imagine the country isn't seeing the shenanigans surrounding Trump right now.

Keep up your little "Fake News!!!" deal though. Let it serve to you as a reminder of how brainless you really are.


Last edited by Dr. Evil on Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3456
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump's Cabinet

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:33 am

Straight from the psyche ward to the Trump Tower: A whole different kind of African American success story.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/12/13/politics/kanye-west-donald-trump-trump-tower/index.html?client=ms-android-verizon
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3456
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump's Cabinet

Post  Jammer on Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:33 am


JACKOFF JONES IS PURE EVIL
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2074
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump's Cabinet

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:38 am

Jammer wrote:

JACKOFF JONES IS PURE EVIL

I'm sorry you feel that way.(Not really that sorry, I did call myself Dr. Evil after all Suspect ) What makes you say that?
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3456
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump's Cabinet

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:49 am

We all know this has been proven to be incredibly misleading, not quite fake news, but still very dishonest.

Trump's Commerce pick backed Romney's '47%' comments
http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/15/politics/trump-commerce-secretary-romney-47-percent/index.html
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3456
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump's Cabinet

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:14 pm

Do they think we are a bunch of retards?!?

Energy pick regrets wanting to kill department
http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/19/politics/rick-perry-hearing-energy-department/index.html

Oh wait, I guess we proved we are. We voted* for Trump. Rolling Eyes

*Well you did anyways.... Not the majority of Americans.
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3456
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump's Cabinet

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:34 pm

Dr. Evil wrote: Do they think we are a bunch of retards?!?

Energy pick regrets wanting to kill department
http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/19/politics/rick-perry-hearing-energy-department/index.html

Oh wait, I guess we proved we are. We voted* for Trump. Rolling Eyes

*Well you did anyways.... Not the majority of Americans.

* A majority (50%+1) didn't vote for Cankles either.
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump's Cabinet

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:36 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote: Do they think we are a bunch of retards?!?

Energy pick regrets wanting to kill department
http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/19/politics/rick-perry-hearing-energy-department/index.html

Oh wait, I guess we proved we are. We voted* for Trump. Rolling Eyes

*Well you did anyways.... Not the majority of Americans.

* A majority (50%+1) didn't vote for Cankles either.

Nearly 3,000,000 more than did for the PGiC*
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3456
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump's Cabinet

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:41 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote: Do they think we are a bunch of retards?!?

Energy pick regrets wanting to kill department
http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/19/politics/rick-perry-hearing-energy-department/index.html

Oh wait, I guess we proved we are. We voted* for Trump. Rolling Eyes

*Well you did anyways.... Not the majority of Americans.

* A majority (50%+1) didn't vote for Cankles either.

Nearly 3,000,000 more than did for the PGiC*

Still doesn't put Cankles over 50%. Just like her partner in crime husband. It's called a plurality; look it up.
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump's Cabinet

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:50 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote: Do they think we are a bunch of retards?!?

Energy pick regrets wanting to kill department
http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/19/politics/rick-perry-hearing-energy-department/index.html

Oh wait, I guess we proved we are. We voted* for Trump. Rolling Eyes

*Well you did anyways.... Not the majority of Americans.

* A majority (50%+1) didn't vote for Cankles either.

Nearly 3,000,000 more than did for the PGiC*

Still doesn't put Cankles over 50%. Just like her partner in crime husband. It's called a plurality; look it up.

I assume you realize that this has absolutely nothing to do with your chosen king?
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3456
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump's Cabinet

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum